inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: I want fame too...

Written By: Billy Florio on 02/26/05 at 9:57 pm

Like most of the people in the world, I was sad/confused not to see my name and number in Paris Hilton's address book (what is it Paris, you dont want to speak to me anymore?).  This whole thing though is great publicity for Paris....and everyone in her book (hell yeah, Kevin Reynolds...whoever you are...), so Im going to do something better.  Im gonna one-up those hackers...get them at their own game.  Im going to post all the addresses in my address book before they get a chance to.  That'll show them!  And to everyone in it, I'm sorry, but think of it this way....you'll get great publicity.  Ive already sent a copy to all the major news organizations (sans ABC...dang that Jennings...effen Canadian), and to all the tabloids.  Someone's bound to print it somewhere (Page 2 of the NY Post?).  But just in case, Im going to post it here first...you people are all the first to see the contents of my address book....so, here it is:

Grandma: 516-675-6667
Tony: 516-885-6657
Dr Techan: 782-318-5167

Ok, so Im a very lonely guy.......

::) ;)

Subject: Re: I want fame too...

Written By: MooRocca on 02/26/05 at 10:19 pm

Like most of the people in the world, I was sad/confused not to see my name and number in Paris Hilton's address book (what is it Paris, you dont want to speak to me anymore?).  This whole thing though is great publicity for Paris....and everyone in her book (hell yeah, Kevin Reynolds...whoever you are...), so Im going to do something better.  Im gonna one-up those hackers...get them at their own game.  Im going to post all the addresses in my address book before they get a chance to.  That'll show them!  And to everyone in it, I'm sorry, but think of it this way....you'll get great publicity.  Ive already sent a copy to all the major news organizations (sans ABC...dang that Jennings...effen Canadian), and to all the tabloids.  Someone's bound to print it somewhere (Page 2 of the NY Post?).  But just in case, Im going to post it here first...you people are all the first to see the contents of my address book....so, here it is:

Grandma: 516-675-6667
Dr Techan: 782-318-5167

Ok, so Im a very lonely guy.......

::) ;)

WOW -- that really is your grandma's number!  Please tell her again for me how very sorry I am that I phoned her at this late hour and reassure her that I'm not stalking you!!!

(Just in case that really is your grandma's number, I'm kidding, I didn't really call it.)

Written By: Billy Florio on 02/26/05 at 10:59 pm

(Just in case that really is your grandma's number, I'm kidding, I didn't really call it.)

Im not that stupid, MooRocca lol......in fact, I dont even know anyone named Tony lol

Written By: MooRocca on 02/26/05 at 11:06 pm

Im not that stupid, MooRocca lol......in fact, I dont even know anyone named Tony lol

Oh, I know you're not, Billy!  Then, right before I sent that I thought, "You know, he could be down with a flu bug and so fevered out of his mind he doesn't realize what he's just done.... better scroll down and mention I'm joking, just in case."  :) 

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 02/27/05 at 11:00 pm

Ironically enough, that number actually does belong to a Tony  ;D\

just kidding

Written By: FussBudgetVanPelt on 02/28/05 at 6:18 am

You're already famous in my eyes Billy Florio  :)

Written By: Howard on 03/01/05 at 4:10 pm

What's with the phone numbers Billy? ;D

Howard

Check for new replies or respond here...