inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: I HAVE RETURNED!

Written By: Apricot on 03/01/05 at 4:33 pm

God bless us, Apricot has returned! After his internet has stopped being ghey, he may post regularly again! And his weblog shall be updated once more! The children shall dance in the streets, we'll kiss our women, and jump for joy, for Apricot has returned! Hurrah!

Subject: Re: I HAVE RETURNED!

Written By: JamieMcBain on 03/01/05 at 5:05 pm

Welcome back!

Written By: Alchoholica on 03/01/05 at 5:28 pm

The children shall dance in the streets, we'll kiss our women, and jump for joy, for Apricot has returned! Hurrah!

Oooohh... oops... i got mixed up there, I danced down the street like a woman and kissed an Apricot. Damn you with your vague explanations.

Bravo.

What was wrong with t'internet and why was it acting in a manner befitting a San Francisco Leather Shop Owner?

Written By: jaytee on 03/01/05 at 5:43 pm

Glad you're back, Apricot  :)

Written By: Howard on 03/01/05 at 5:43 pm

Welcome Back :)

Howard

Written By: Apricot on 03/01/05 at 6:50 pm

Oooohh... oops... i got mixed up there, I danced down the street like a woman and kissed an Apricot. darn you with your vague explanations.

Bravo.

What was wrong with t'internet and why was it acting in a manner befitting a San Francisco Leather Shop Owner?

;D

Well, concerning my rather homosexual internet connection... I can't! We stumped Dell AND Comcast! So we just ran the Go-Back software.

Written By: Jennifer028 on 03/01/05 at 10:00 pm

Well arnt you a cute little guy  :)  Not at all what I expected.

Written By: Alchoholica on 03/02/05 at 7:55 am

Well, concerning my rather homosexual internet connection... I can't! We stumped Dell AND Comcast! So we just ran the Go-Back software.

The Bastards!

I have found Dell to be friendly and useless.

Written By: Jennifer028 on 03/05/05 at 3:17 pm

I liked your personal picture better  :)  And how many times are you going to change your name?  :o

Written By: RockandRollFan on 03/05/05 at 3:20 pm

Welcome Back!

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/05/05 at 3:23 pm

How long had you been gone?

Written By: Apricot on 03/05/05 at 3:25 pm

I liked your personal picture better  :)  And how many times are you going to change your name?  :o

How can you not love Tom Waits? He's great! And prettier then me.  ;D

Anyway, I change my name every time I change my avatar. That way they go with each other. For example, when I was "Stallion Apricot", I had the Stallion avatar, when I was "Literal Apricot", I had a picture of actual fruits.

And what were you expecting me to look like? Somebody once told me they thought I was a p*ssed off 35-year old with dark hair and a scary voice.  ;D What did you think?

Written By: Apricot on 03/05/05 at 3:26 pm

I was gone 2-weeks or so. It felt like forever! I'm glad to be back.

Written By: Jennifer028 on 03/05/05 at 3:31 pm

How can you not love Tom Waits? He's great! And prettier then me.  ;D

Who is Tom Waits  ???

I imagined you to be a head banger looking sort of guy.  I knew you were young because you talked about your mom (I think) and school.  You used to be somewhat angry starting the posts about smileys, the 80's in the present forums, and other grouchy topics.  ???

Written By: Apricot on 03/05/05 at 3:33 pm

I imagined you to be a head banger looking sort of guy.  I knew you were young because you talked about your mom (I think) and school.  You used to be somewhat angry starting the posts about smileys, the 80's in the present forums, and other grouchy topics.

I think it was more my dad, but meh. Yeah, I'm still fairly mad {when I'm not depressed, although they often mix} a lot of the time, but I don't say anything. I just don't start the topics.

And I can't stand headbanging music.  ;D

Written By: Apricot on 03/05/05 at 10:47 pm

Tom Waits is the singer on my avatar. He was big {well, most popular, he was never that big, I guess} in the 60s, 70s, and 80s. "Rain Dogs" and "Real Gone" are probably his most known releases.

Check for new replies or respond here...