inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Apricot's Back On Top, Baby!

Written By: Apricot on 03/04/05 at 9:02 pm

This is my 900th post! Not only do I have my lost 200 back, but I hit what would've been my next milestone! I'm almost whatever the Hell you are when you reach 1,000!

People to thank: Alcoholica, JamieMcBain, Full House Fan {DevoRule}, Phillip Eno, pimpinsteelersfan, jacks, quirky cat girl

These people either inspired me to keep going or held long conversations with me that gave me many, many posts. I thank you all.

Isaac

Subject: Re: Apricot's Back On Top, Baby!

Written By: Alchoholica on 03/05/05 at 4:17 am

This is my 900th post! Not only do I have my lost 200 back, but I hit what would've been my next milestone! I'm almost whatever the Hell you are when you reach 1,000!

People to thank: Alcoholica, JamieMcBain, Full House Fan {DevoRule}, Phillip Eno, pimpinsteelersfan, jacks, quirky cat girl

These people either inspired me to keep going or held long conversations with me that gave me many, many posts. I thank you all.

Isaac

*reporter Stance*

*arm streched out*

'Mr Apricot, how does it feel to regain your rightfull position and knowing that you are capable of having conversations with people over long distances?'

'Herman Malaria, LAPD Washington Times, What is your stance on abortion abuse Peanut Butter?'

Subject: Re: Apricot's Back On Top, Baby!

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/09/05 at 7:22 am

no problem man...it's been a pleasure chatting it up with ya!!

Erin :)

Check for new replies or respond here...