inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: "I Love L.A." by Randy Newman

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/07/05 at 2:36 pm

I do not know which decade this song is from but can anyone please tell which movie this song was used in?

Subject: Re: "I Love L.A." by Randy Newman

Written By: Paul on 03/07/05 at 4:24 pm

Well, I'm pretty sure it's from the 80s, and I'm certainly sure that he's done an awful lot of film music and scores, but I'm not sure if this was ever from a film...but then, I'm not much of a film buff...

Anyone else?

Written By: danootaandme on 03/07/05 at 5:07 pm

I don't think it was in a movie, it was a good music video :)

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 03/07/05 at 5:11 pm

It was featured on his 1983 album Trouble In Paradise...but I don't think it was in a movie.

Written By: jaytee on 03/07/05 at 5:15 pm

I think Danoota and Karen are right - I checked out the IMDB and it doesn't appear to have been used in any movie.  Randy Newman's body of work is enormous :o  I knew he was fairly prolific but to see it all listed was amazing.

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/08/05 at 1:18 am

I think Danoota and Karen are right - I checked out the IMDB and it doesn't appear to have been used in any movie.  Randy Newman's body of work is enormous :o  I knew he was fairly prolific but to see it all listed was amazing.
That is exactly what I found, my first port of call was imdb, and nothing was there. So that is why I asked here. Thanks from answering.

Check for new replies or respond here...