inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Battle of the Avatars, Match 3: Gemini of 61 and Lord Apricot FACE OFF!

Written By: Apricot on 03/07/05 at 3:10 pm

http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php?action=dlattach;id=2651;type=avatar   http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php?action=dlattach;id=3942;type=avatar

The two challengers are at far ends of the ring. On Gemini's side, there are happy heart-bubbles blowing around in the wind. Everything is cheery. In dark contrast, on Apricot's side, there are no people. Just rain. I mean crap, man. That doesn't even seem possible. I mean, it's like, raining on one half of the arena. And only there! I mean, shouldn't there be, like, I don't know, clouds, or currents, or something? Shouldn't they gradually move or something? I don't know. But crap, man... I mean, he stands alone and solitary. But then, he is Tom Waits, you can't expect happy heart-bubbles out of him. He puts out a cigarette and gets ready to fight. However, by this time, Gemini is already standing behind him, beating the crap out of him. He tries to stand, but is only pistol-whipped into the dirt.

Gemini of 61: Winner!

Apricot: http://solastyear.com/boxerowned.jpg

Need I say more?

Subject: Re: Battle of the Avatars, Match 3: Gemini of 61 and Lord Apricot FACE OFF!

Written By: gemini61 on 03/07/05 at 3:17 pm

Oh. . . . . .Me?  Where's my crown?  :-\\  ;D 

Subject: Re: Battle of the Avatars, Match 3: Gemini of 61 and Lord Apricot FACE OFF!

Written By: Davester on 03/07/05 at 3:30 pm

I think you got owned, Apricot, because Gemini's avatar features more bells & whistles in the form of animation...

However I like the moody, 40's noir feel of yours...

In the end, style triumphs over substance...

Written By: gemini61 on 03/07/05 at 3:32 pm

I think you got owned, Apricot, because Gemini's avatar features more bells & whistles in the form of animation...

However I like the moody, 40's noir feel of yours...

In the end, style triumphs over substance...

:\'( 

Written By: Bobby on 03/07/05 at 6:16 pm

:\'( 

Ah poor Rhonda. I like your bubbles.  :)

Written By: Apricot on 03/07/05 at 6:23 pm

DUDE... go to the 2000s board, and look at might RNRF Phillip Eno fight. It's even better!

Written By: RockandRollFan on 03/09/05 at 1:56 pm

DUDE... go to the 2000s board, and look at might RNRF Phillip Eno fight. It's even better!
What? A FIGHT! I didn't even realize...or more likely I forgot :D

Check for new replies or respond here...