inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Anyone ever seen a UFO?

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 03/08/05 at 4:42 pm

They're everywhere, you just have to look.  Or maybe i'm just weird that way  :D

Subject: Re: Anyone ever seen a UFO?

Written By: pimpinsteelersfan on 03/08/05 at 4:45 pm

Not more UFO crap! ::)

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 03/08/05 at 4:47 pm

Not more UFO crap! ::)

Sorry.  But if you don't like it, don't post here.  The only reason for that would be if you feel you need to set me straight.

Edited to add by "don't post here" I mean on this thread.  You're a great member of the board, pimpinsteelersfan :)

Written By: NullandVoid on 03/08/05 at 5:06 pm

Yeah I've seen a lot of UFOs. Lots of things have flown past my window and I didn't know what the heck they were. ;D

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 03/08/05 at 5:08 pm

Yeah I've seen a lot of UFOs. Lots of things have flown past my window and I didn't know what the heck they were. ;D

;D

Written By: sputnikcorp on 03/08/05 at 5:09 pm

i've seen a satellite make a 45 degree turn. i don't know if satellites can do that. it must have been some top secret aircraft.

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 03/08/05 at 5:12 pm

i've seen a satellite make a 45 degree turn. i don't know if satellites can do that. it must have been some top secret aircraft.

Most likely.  I believe ETs are here but only from personal experience.  I also think they're benevolent for the most part.

I must sound ridiculous  ;D

Written By: sputnikcorp on 03/08/05 at 5:31 pm

Most likely.  I believe ETs are here but only from personal experience.  I also think they're benevolent for the most part.

I must sound ridiculous  ;D

i don't believe ETs are here for our benefit, if they do exist. why the abductions, the impregnations, the dishonesty in not coming forward.

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 03/08/05 at 5:50 pm

i don't believe ETs are here for our benefit, if they do exist. why the abductions, the impregnations, the dishonesty in not coming forward.

Just my opinion, but I think that's how we're supposed the perceive them so we can get over Fear.

Written By: Alchoholica on 03/08/05 at 5:57 pm

I once saw something fly through the sky sooooooooo Goddam fast i thought it was a meteorite. To begin with i figured it was a shooting star... but it just vanished... weird.

Written By: Paul on 03/08/05 at 6:00 pm

I once saw something fly through the sky sooooooooo Goddam fast i thought it was a meteorite. To begin with i figured it was a shooting star... but it just vanished... weird.

Firework, possibly...?!!

Written By: Alchoholica on 03/08/05 at 6:01 pm

Firework, possibly...?!!

Quiet You.

It was kinda reddish.. Not a bloody firework.. unless they launch single fireworks out of planes these days?

Written By: Paul on 03/08/05 at 6:05 pm

Quiet You.

Arf! Arf!

It was kinda reddish..

Red firework, then...!!

Not a bloody firework.. unless they launch single fireworks out of planes these days?

I wouldn't be surprised...some of the things they were letting off here last Bonfire night could have feasibly wiped out something on the scale of Lithuania...

Written By: Alchoholica on 03/08/05 at 6:06 pm

I wouldn't be surprised...some of the things they were letting off here last Bonfire night could have feasibly wiped out something on the scale of Lithuania...

I laugh.. but to humor you. No sodding firework goes as fast as this did..and they usually explode.

Written By: Paul on 03/08/05 at 6:09 pm

I laugh.. but to humor you.

Well, that doesn't take much...

Written By: pimpinsteelersfan on 03/08/05 at 6:49 pm

Sorry.  But if you don't like it, don't post here.  The only reason for that would be if you feel you need to set me straight.

Edited to add by "don't post here" I mean on this thread.  You're a great member of the board, pimpinsteelersfan :)

I didn't mean anything by it.  Just messing around and such. :D

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 03/08/05 at 9:07 pm

got it  :)

-DR

Written By: whitewolf on 03/08/05 at 10:05 pm

never seen one but I would like to

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/09/05 at 12:11 am

I've never personally seen a UFO..however, the town where my family lives...it's famous for it's UFO sitings...check it out....

http://www.westol.com/~paufo/

Erin :)

Written By: mkjmartin on 03/09/05 at 1:28 pm

how do you put those sites on your posts ???

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/09/05 at 1:46 pm

http://www.worldsgreatestband.com/Images/ufo-mexico.jpg

I can just about see one now!

Written By: Apricot on 03/09/05 at 3:04 pm

I think I saw one once, but I don't dig too deep into the extraterrestrial. When they wanna let me know they're out there, something's telling me they'll let me know.  ;D

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 03/09/05 at 4:26 pm

how do you put those sites on your posts ???

just type www.whatever.com and a link will be made :)

-DR  :)

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/09/05 at 4:27 pm

Never knowing see one!

Written By: NullandVoid on 03/09/05 at 4:51 pm

All jokes aside, I did see something once that freaked me out. My best Friend and I saw this white flashing thing shoot up in the sky from the horizon and then take a fast straight dip downward. We were almost sure it was  a plane until it fell down like that. 

Written By: robocop3 on 03/23/05 at 2:53 pm

they is this littel green guy that lives with me his spaceship is in the garage.

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 03/23/05 at 8:28 pm

You're a very opinionated individual

~Beth

Written By: JavaChick on 03/23/05 at 8:43 pm

All jokes aside, I did see something once that freaked me out. My best Friend and I saw this white flashing thing shoot up in the sky from the horizon and then take a fast straight dip downward. We were almost sure it was  a plane until it fell down like that. 

I saw something similar once years ago driving home from work late at night.  I was trying to figure out what this very bright light was unmoving in the sky when it suddenly bolted off towards the north then jagged off west, then east and out of sight within seconds.  Probably a drunk alien unaccustomed to Canadian Lagers.  ;)

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 03/23/05 at 9:06 pm

I live right by a UFO replica.....but it looks to me like a giant acorn

I don't know....maybe thats just me

~Beth

Written By: Apricot on 03/23/05 at 9:13 pm

You're a very opinionated individual

Naw, I think he was just getting sick of new threads.

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 03/23/05 at 9:20 pm

Wouldn't it make more sense to get sick of the old threads??

~Beth

Written By: Apricot on 03/23/05 at 9:37 pm

Wouldn't it make more sense to get sick of the old threads??

Some old threads are cool, like the "Feel Any Way" and "What Song Are You Listening To?". You want them around, because they become a part of the site. I get sick of old ones like "Which is Worse:" that stay around too long. The reason the new ones aren't always so welcome is because we know they'll be gone in a week or two, and they bump the permanent ones down. That's all, I enjoy some new threads. But when they're repetitive or boring, then I dislike them.

Written By: jiminy on 03/24/05 at 6:10 am

Some old threads are cool, like the "Feel Any Way" and "What Song Are You Listening To?". You want them around, because they become a part of the site. I get sick of old ones like "Which is Worse:" that stay around too long. The reason the new ones aren't always so welcome is because we know they'll be gone in a week or two, and they bump the permanent ones down. That's all, I enjoy some new threads. But when they're repetitive or boring, then I dislike them.
I hate the threads announcing that some obscure person has died, there should be one thread for this type posting called "The Jesus Christ! they are finely dead thread"

Check for new replies or respond here...