inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Did anyone collect stickers?

Written By: ADH13 on 03/09/05 at 6:30 pm

I remember when stickers and sticker albums were huge.  My favorite were the Mystiks that swirled around when you pressed on them.  I liked Lisa Frank stickers too.

Subject: Re: Did anyone collect stickers?

Written By: Bobby on 03/09/05 at 6:32 pm

I used to collect the Panini stickers. I had a WWF sticker album from 1993 and everything was filled apart from one half-sticker.  :-\\

Written By: Howard on 03/09/05 at 6:33 pm

Garbage Pail Kids
ALF
Michael Jackson 1984
WWF

Howard

Written By: Mergal on 03/09/05 at 7:54 pm

I collected stickers, and I used old photo albums to display them in since my family can be tight with money sometimes. I had scratch'n'sniff, ones with googly eyes, animals, glow-in-the-dark (my faves), and puffys to name a few.

Written By: MLB on 03/09/05 at 8:02 pm

I still do as a matter of fact. Tho they usually don't get into any sort of album, I have collected many many different types and I trade with my pen pals.
  I did like Lisa Frank but they dogged me on my club memebership gear and that made me mad. You pay your money and you expect them to send everything at once right?  Well, anyway.....

Written By: nally on 03/09/05 at 9:49 pm

I probably did when I was younger, but I don't have any recollection of it. :-\\

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/09/05 at 9:52 pm

I collected a lot of them when I was younger...I still collect the scratch and sniff stickers...they are RAD!

Erin :)

Written By: nally on 03/09/05 at 9:55 pm

I collected a lot of them when I was younger...I still collect the scratch and sniff stickers...they are RAD!

I remember those...I always enjoyed scratching at them and then smelling whatever the hidden scent was. :D

Written By: jiminy on 03/09/05 at 9:55 pm

Garbage Pail Kids
ALF
Michael Jackson 1984
WWF

Howard
Garbage Pail Kids...me too

Written By: nally on 03/09/05 at 10:20 pm

Might I add...I have collected more stamps than stickers. Does that count? ;)

Written By: Jennifer028 on 03/13/05 at 3:57 pm

I collected scratch and sniff stickers too.  I remember getting them in school.  I was recently looking for them on Ebay for my 3 year old.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/14/05 at 12:00 am

I collected scratch and sniff stickers too.  I remember getting them in school.  I was recently looking for them on Ebay for my 3 year old.

I bought a TON of them on Ebay once!! Take a look.....there are like a million to chose from!!

Written By: ElDuderino on 03/14/05 at 12:00 am

I missed out on this one I guess.

Written By: Stompgal on 03/14/05 at 6:25 am

During 1998, I read Wally's History of the World Magazines and they came with stickers. I think there was a sticker book free with the first issue.

Check for new replies or respond here...