inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: How do I lose this?

Written By: Jennifer028 on 03/13/05 at 5:45 pm

Ok so I had a baby 2 months ago..my second baby...now I need to flatten my stomach.  How do I go about doing this?  Can I just do situps everyday or what?  How many?  I have this small pouch that I want to flatten and I have no idea how, I never really worked on it after the first baby.  I am 5'6 and I weigh 140 right now and I need to get back to my normal 130.  But how do I get rid of the pouch too?  I have already lost the first 25 pounds without doing anything but the last 10 seem to be sticking..

HELP  :)

Subject: Re: How do I lose this?

Written By: whitewolf on 03/13/05 at 6:22 pm

Not too sure myself, but if you find out maybe I can take notes too. My baby is three and I still can't get rid of that "pouch"

Written By: danootaandme on 03/13/05 at 6:25 pm

Baby belly! keep excersizing it goes away but it takes a long time.  It is excess stretched out skin, you probably will always have a bit left over, it;s the price of babies ;)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 03/14/05 at 9:49 am

I have never had a baby and I still have that.  :-\\

Cat

Written By: Jennifer028 on 03/14/05 at 10:33 am

Baby belly! keep excersizing it goes away but it takes a long time.  It is excess stretched out skin, you probably will always have a bit left over, it;s the price of babies ;)

What kind of exercising?  Walking?  Situps?  I hate exercising  :-\\

Written By: karen on 03/14/05 at 10:47 am

Apparently the best kind of exercises for getting rid of it is sit-ups and other abdo related exercises.  make sure that you tighten the tummy muscles in when you sit up.  The physio who spoke to my post-natal group said that some women push their tummy out and so develop a well-muscled pot belly instead.

Check for new replies or respond here...