inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Redneck This or That

Written By: MooRocca on 03/17/05 at 1:08 pm

Direct from America's heartland aka Redneck Central.... it's the Redneck This or That Survey! 

1. Double-wide or Tip-out?

2. Scratch it or Pick it?

3.  Stick it or Flick it?

4. Fry it or Grill it?

5. Smoke it or Chew it?

6.  Throw a rock at it or poke it with a stick?

7.  Newer: The pickup truck you drive or the one rusting on blocks in the front yard?

8.  Better for wedding receptions:  Ribs joint or Wings joint?

9.  Ultimate Honeymoon:  Dollywood or Graceland?

10.  Which should get to ride in the cab of a man's truck?  His wife or his dog?

11.  Lynyrd Skynyrd or Elvis?

12. Table scraps: Let the dogs fight over them or let the kids fight over them?

13.  Which goes better with a wifebeater:  Cut-offs or ripped jeans?

14.  Which looks classier on a woman:  Tube top & Daisy Dukes or tube top and Lycra peddle pushers?

15.  Meth lab or still?

16.  Rebuild the carburator on the kitchen table or on the living room rug?

17.  Acceptable church attire:  Wear what you just woke up in at the bar or change into the shirt the dog's sleeping on in the front seat of your truck?

18.  More kids with your spouse or more kids with someone else's spouse?

19.  Catching your spouse in bed with your best friend:  Justifiable double homicide or your ticket to being a guest on the Jerry Springer Show?

20.  More sacred:  Velvet Elvis or Velvet Jesus?

21.  More impressive:  Opening a beer bottle with your teeth or smashing a beer can on your forehead?

22.  Company's coming and you really want to put on the dog:  Drive-thru or Delivery?

Subject: Re: Redneck This or That

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/17/05 at 2:31 pm

Direct from America's heartland aka Redneck Central.... it's the Redneck This or That Survey!   

1. Double-wide or Tip-out? double-wide

2. Scratch it or Pick it? scratch it

3.  Stick it or Flick it? too gross to answer

4. Fry it or Grill it? grill i suppose

5. Smoke it or Chew it? neither thanks

6.  Throw a rock at it or poke it with a stick?throw a rock

7.  Newer: The pickup truck you drive or the one rusting on blocks in the front yard? drive

8.  Better for wedding receptions:  Ribs joint or Wings joint? ??

9.  Ultimate Honeymoon:  Dollywood or Graceland? dollywood

10.  Which should get to ride in the cab of a man's truck?  His wife or his dog? wife

11.  Lynyrd Skynyrd or Elvis? skynyrd

12. Table scraps: Let the dogs fight over them or let the kids fight over them? dogs

13.  Which goes better with a wifebeater:  Cut-offs or ripped jeans? ripped jeans

14.  Which looks classier on a woman:  Tube top & Daisy Dukes or tube top and Lycra peddle pushers? ug

15.  Meth lab or still? nah

16.  Rebuild the carburator on the kitchen table or on the living room rug? neither

17.  Acceptable church attire:  Wear what you just woke up in at the bar or change into the shirt the dog's sleeping on in the front seat of your truck? yuck

18.  More kids with your spouse or more kids with someone else's spouse? spouse

19.  Catching your spouse in bed with your best friend:  Justifiable double homicide or your ticket to being a guest on the Jerry Springer Show? hahaha

20.  More sacred:  Velvet Elvis or Velvet Jesus? velvet jesus

21.  More impressive:  Opening a beer bottle with your teeth or smashing a beer can on your forehead? smashing on forehead

22.  Company's coming and you really want to put on the dog:  Drive-thru or Delivery? delivery

Written By: Miss Tainted on 03/17/05 at 4:39 pm

1. Double-wide or Tip-out? double-wide

2. Scratch it or Pick it? scratch it

3.  Stick it or Flick it? ew

4. Fry it or Grill it? fry it

5. Smoke it or Chew it? smoke it

6.  Throw a rock at it or poke it with a stick? poke it with a stick

7.  Newer: The pickup truck you drive or the one rusting on blocks in the front yard? The pickup truck

8.  Better for wedding receptions:  Ribs joint or Wings joint? Ribs joint

9.  Ultimate Honeymoon:  Dollywood or Graceland? Graceland

10.  Which should get to ride in the cab of a man's truck?  His wife or his dog? Both  :)

11.  Lynyrd Skynyrd or Elvis? Lynyrd Skynyrd

12. Table scraps: Let the dogs fight over them or let the kids fight over them? dogs

13.  Which goes better with a wifebeater:  Cut-offs or ripped jeans? ripped jeans

14.  Which looks classier on a woman:  Tube top & Daisy Dukes or tube top and Lycra peddle pushers? sadly the peddle pushers

15.  Meth lab or still? meth lab

16.  Rebuild the carburator on the kitchen table or on the living room rug? the rug

17.  Acceptable church attire:  Wear what you just woke up in at the bar or change into the shirt the dog's sleeping on in the front seat of your truck? lol the shirt your dog slept on

18.  More kids with your spouse or more kids with someone else's spouse? neither

19.  Catching your spouse in bed with your best friend:  Justifiable double homicide or your ticket to being a guest on the Jerry Springer Show? Kill 'em both

20.  More sacred: Velvet Elvis or Velvet Jesus? velvet Jesus

21.  More impressive:  Opening a beer bottle with your teeth or smashing a beer can on your forehead? Opening a beer bottle with your teeth

22.  Company's coming and you really want to put on the dog:  Drive-thru or Delivery? Delivery

Written By: jiminy on 03/17/05 at 5:26 pm

1. Double-wide or Tip-out? I'm not that RICH!!!  :o

2. Scratch it or Pick it? eat it

3.  Stick it or Flick it?Oh, F*ck it

4. Fry it or Grill it?Flame it

5. Smoke it or Chew it?screw it

6.  Throw a rock at it or poke it with a stick? both...and if'in it don't move...F*ck it!

7.  Newer: The pickup truck you drive or the one rusting on blocks in the front yard?I must look

8.  Better for wedding receptions:  Ribs joint or Wings joint? the joints you smoke

9.  Ultimate Honeymoon:  Dollywood or Graceland? titti city baby ;)

10.  Which should get to ride in the cab of a man's truck?  His wife or his dog?depends, if it's huntin season or not

11.  Lynyrd Skynyrd or Elvis? are we at a dance or just makin out?

12. Table scraps: Let the dogs fight over them or let the kids fight over them? let them all fight, it's a free for all

13.  Which goes better with a wifebeater:  Cut-offs or ripped jeans?i'll go to the nieghbors clothes line and rip a pair off

14.  Which looks classier on a woman:  Tube top & Daisy Dukes or tube top and Lycra peddle pushers? everyone knows it depends on the ol gals age, what the hell is lycra....sounds like one of them fancy eaten out outfits

15.  Meth lab or still? 2 words... grow your own

16.  Rebuild the carburator on the kitchen table or on the living room rug?on the rug so i can watch wresslin

17.  Acceptable church attire:  Wear what you just woke up in at the bar or change into the shirt the dog's sleeping on in the front seat of your truck?unless there is a wedden i'm goin fishin

18.  More kids with your spouse or more kids with someone else's spouse?who really keeps count on this sorta thang?

19.  Catching your spouse in bed with your best friend:  Justifiable double homicide or your ticket to being a guest on the Jerry Springer Show?the somebitch better of brought some beer...he knows the rules

20.  More sacred:  Velvet Elvis or Velvet Jesus?Elvis is GOD

21.  More impressive:  Opening a beer bottle with your teeth or smashing a beer can on your forehead?what teeth?

22.  Company's coming and you really want to put on the dog:  Drive-thru or Delivery?huh? are ya stupid or somethang? that didn't make a lick of cents

Written By: joedeertae on 03/17/05 at 5:48 pm

double wide ever time
scratch it if you can
3.  Stick it or Flick it?
flick, always flick... if you stick they can figure out who done it by where you was sittin
4. Fry it or Grill it?
smoke it on the pitt
5. Smoke it or Chew it?
yep
6.  Throw a rock at it or poke it with a stick?
poke it with a stick if'n you can git close enuff
7.  Newer: The pickup truck you drive or the one rusting on blocks in the front yard?
the one mamma drives
8.  Better for wedding receptions:  Ribs joint or Wings joint?
wings is alright fer football but if'n its fer a weddin it's gotta be ribs
9.  Ultimate Honeymoon:  Dollywood or Graceland?
THAT'S BLASPHEMY!!! Graceland of course, mamma woulda wanted it that way
10.  Which should get to ride in the cab of a man's truck?  His wife or his dog?
unless it rainin the dog rides in the back
11.  Lynyrd Skynyrd or Elvis?
FREEBIRD!
12. Table scraps: Let the dogs fight over them or let the kids fight over them?
most days the dogs get 'em but on Friday night it's a free fer all
13.  Which goes better with a wifebeater:  Cut-offs or ripped jeans?
cut-offs
14.  Which looks classier on a woman:  Tube top & Daisy Dukes or tube top and Lycra peddle pushers?
love them Daisy Dukes baby!
15.  Meth lab or still?
still, corn squeezins is better fer ya
16.  Rebuild the carburator on the kitchen table or on the living room rug?
livin room, so you can watch TV too
17.  Acceptable church attire:  Wear what you just woke up in at the bar or change into the shirt the dog's sleeping on in the front seat of your truck?
thats what it's in the truck fer
18.  More kids with your spouse or more kids with someone else's spouse?
them ain't mine over yonder a crost the street, I don't know who told ya that but they lied!
19.  Catching your spouse in bed with your best friend:  Justifiable double homicide or your ticket to being a guest on the Jerry Springer Show?
you really think I could get on Spranger?
20.  More sacred:  Velvet Elvis or Velvet Jesus?
well, the good Lord above will get fer this but mamma gave me that Velvet Elvis and it means a lot to me
21.  More impressive:  Opening a beer bottle with your teeth or smashing a beer can on your forehead?
cans on the forehead gets my vote ever time
22.  Company's coming and you really want to put on the dog:  Drive-thru or Delivery?
delivery's better, looks more sufistkated

Written By: MooRocca on 03/18/05 at 5:27 pm

Didn't expect this to get answers.... I'm loving the answers, btw! Shoot, I guess it's only fair I should answer my own survey... (tongue fiirmly inserted in cheek)  here goes:

Tip-out... some old sheets, a staple gun and voila -- extra bedroom!

Scratch it... if'n ya pick it, it'll fester up on ya, somethin' fierce.

Check for new replies or respond here...