inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: I just got into College!! (AKA another college topic)

Written By: Ansky1213 on 03/18/05 at 12:03 pm

Hooray from me! I just got a nice, thick envelope that told me that I've been accepted to Macalester College in St. Paul, Minnesota. It's not my first choice, but it's the first place I heard from, and that's exciting. 1 down, 7 to go...

College people! Which college did you go to? Did you like it? Hate it? Skip it altogether?

Subject: Re: I just got into College!! (AKA another college topic)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 03/18/05 at 12:12 pm

Congrats! I, too am thinking about going back to finish up my M.A. I think it is time.

Cat

Written By: Dagwood on 03/18/05 at 8:12 pm

Congrats, Charlie!  That is very exciting.

I wasn't able to go to college, but am planning on it when my daughter gets old enough that I can take evening courses without getting a sitter.

Written By: nally on 03/18/05 at 11:50 pm

That is good news, Charlie D! I am currently in college, but I don't know how much longer I'll be in it, since I'm going to change majors. I spent three years in community colleges (L.A. Mission and L.A. Pierce) before transferring to Cal State Northridge, where I've been for the past four years. So I've been in college for almost seven years now. To answer your next questions, I've liked it for the most part, but hated taking really tough classes. I'm in no hurry to finish, although I would like to at some point. I'm just taking it one step at a time.

Written By: Billy Florio on 03/19/05 at 12:34 am

In currently in Hofstra University...and yesterday I just foundout that I only need 8 more classes to graduate (thats 2 semesters, so one year more)....yay!

Check for new replies or respond here...