inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Soap Talk :)

Written By: Jennifer028 on 03/28/05 at 11:33 am

This thread is always fun  :)

I do not like the person playing Mackenzie on Young and the Restless...Does anyone know why the old Mackenzie is gone again??

Also..Mia from All my children is playing Victoria on Young and the Restless..is that temporary? 

Is Bianca gone from All my Children for good??  Anyone know why?

Subject: Re: Soap Talk :)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/28/05 at 11:58 am

I don't really watch soaps....I used to love "All my children"...but I stopped watching it after finding out that my ex-husband (the idiot that he is) starting becoming obsessed with the show to the point that he would record it when he wasn't home....all because of the episode where those two girls kissed....what a perv!!!! LOL!

Erin :)

Written By: ElDuderino on 03/28/05 at 3:51 pm

I use Ivory.

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 03/28/05 at 3:53 pm

I use Ivory.

;D

Written By: Jennifer028 on 03/29/05 at 10:54 pm

BUMP!!

There must be some soap fans out there..  :-\\

Another question...why was Edmund killed off All my Children??

Superfreak...RockandRollFan...anyone....??

Written By: ADH13 on 03/29/05 at 10:57 pm

The only soap I ever really watched was General Hospital... and that was YEARS ago... With Robert Scorpio, Anna DeVane & their 8 year old daughter Robyn,  Frisco & Felicia, etc...

Written By: Jennifer028 on 03/29/05 at 11:12 pm

The only soap I ever really watched was General Hospital... and that was YEARS ago... With Robert Scorpio, Anna DeVane & their 8 year old daughter Robyn,  Frisco & Felicia, etc...

Wowie!  I think all those poeple are gone off that show..I dont watch that one..Bummer

Anna Devane was on All my Children for awhile but she's gone now  :-\\

Written By: ElDuderino on 03/29/05 at 11:14 pm

When I was a kid my grandmother kept me a lot, especially in the summer. When there was nothing else to do(which was a lot of the time) I sat inside and watched her sopas with her. Yes, I did. Not proud of it though, lol.

She watched the ones on ABC. I do remember thinking the character "Todd" was kinda cool.

Written By: Jennifer028 on 03/29/05 at 11:27 pm

When I was a kid my grandmother kept me a lot, especially in the summer. When there was nothing else to do(which was a lot of the time) I sat inside and watched her sopas with her. Yes, I did. Not proud of it though, lol.

She watched the ones on ABC. I do remember thinking the character "Todd" was kinda cool.

Todd must be from General Hospital..I dont recoginize the name.  I used to do the same thing with my Grandma..way back in the 80's..I was like 9 or so.

Written By: ElDuderino on 03/29/05 at 11:28 pm

Todd must be from General Hospital..I dont recoginize the name. I used to do the same thing with my Grandma..way back in the 80's..I was like 9 or so.

No, he was on One Life To Live.

Written By: Jennifer028 on 03/29/05 at 11:29 pm

Ohh ok..yeah my grandma watched that one and general Hospital.  I remember someone named Tina and I think she was on One life to live. 

Written By: ElDuderino on 03/29/05 at 11:31 pm

Don't remember her..but Todd was the long haired 'rebel' type and didn't take any of the other rich snob's crap. I thought he was pretty cool. ;D

Anyway I'm out.

*a puff of smoke..and hes gone*

Written By: RockandRollFan on 03/29/05 at 11:33 pm

He was on One Life To Live...still is but it's another actor ::)
http://www.airsafeusa.com/john/RH1.gif

Written By: ADH13 on 03/29/05 at 11:37 pm

Ohh ok..yeah my grandma watched that one and general Hospital.  I remember someone named Tina and I think she was on One life to live. 

Yeah there was a Tina on one life to live... i never watched it but for some reason i can remember her.. probably my aunt watched it

Written By: Jennifer028 on 03/29/05 at 11:48 pm

I remember now...it was Tina and Cord

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/features/oltl/2004/CordTinaL.jpg

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/29/05 at 11:55 pm

I remember when my mom would watch "All my Children" when I was young....and there was a girl named Jenny and she and her bf got killed or something...I dunno.

Written By: Jennifer028 on 03/30/05 at 9:39 am

I remember when my mom would watch "All my Children" when I was young....and there was a girl named Jenny and she and her bf got killed or something...I dunno.

LOL we all remember these weird things from soaps that we arnt quite sure of from when we were little

Written By: joedeertae on 03/30/05 at 10:02 am

I used to watch One lIfe to Live :-http://tinyurl.com/4ctax
My favorite Tina  ;D :-[

Written By: ADH13 on 03/30/05 at 12:48 pm

I remember wondering why, when there were so many good looking people on the soaps, they never got the "magazine coverage" and "diva" status that singers and prime time/movie stars got...

I thought Kristina Malandro (Felecia - General Hospital), Finola Hughes (Anna DeVane - General Hospital), and Jack Wagner (Frisco - General Hospital) were alot better looking than the people who were all over the magazines...

Written By: CatwomanofV on 03/30/05 at 1:42 pm

I used to watch One lIfe to Live :-http://tinyurl.com/4ctax
My favorite Tina  ;D :-[

Mine too. She stepped down because she was being stalked with scared her so much that she quit acting for many, many years. But she is back on (Passions I think).

I was a BIG OLTL fan as well as GH fan. I only catch them once in a blue moon these days-since ABC cancelled my favorite soap Port Charles. :\'(  But these days I am caught up with "As the inthe00 Turns"  ;)

Cat

Written By: joedeertae on 03/30/05 at 2:10 pm

Mine too. She stepped down because she was being stalked with scared her so much that she quit acting for many, many years.
Cat

I don't remember ever hearing that!  :o .

Written By: CatwomanofV on 05/03/05 at 11:58 am

Is anyone familar with the "Stephen Clay Experence"?

Cat

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/03/05 at 1:52 pm

Mine too. She stepped down because she was being stalked with scared her so much that she quit acting for many, many years. But she is back on (Passions I think).

I was a BIG OLTL fan as well as GH fan. I only catch them once in a blue moon these days-since ABC cancelled my favorite soap Port Charles. :\'(  But these days I am caught up with "As the inthe00 Turns"  ;)

Cat
I remember that! I also don't watch much anymore since they cancelled "Port Charles"  :-\\

Written By: CatwomanofV on 05/04/05 at 9:35 am

I remember that! I also don't watch much anymore since they cancelled "Port Charles"  :-\\

Yeah, me too. PC was a GREAT show. But since you watched it, you probably know about "The Stephen Clay Experience".

Cat

Written By: Jennifer028 on 05/04/05 at 11:12 am

Another World was a show I was addicted to in high school and I just realized that they play reruns on soapnet...but they are soooo old..I like the newer ones with jake and Vikki and some others.

Check for new replies or respond here...