inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: What Was The Last Dream You Had

Written By: RockandRollFan on 03/31/05 at 11:18 am

I was "Streaking" at my high school...yes I was still 16 so no charges were brought :D Anyway, all I remember is running through the gym and being chased by a couple security guards...kinda glad it ended there ::)

Subject: Re: What Was The Last Dream You Had

Written By: jiminy on 03/31/05 at 1:41 pm

I hit a homerun but the strange this was I wasn't playing baseball  ???

Written By: jiminy on 03/31/05 at 2:20 pm

Mark's last dream  ;D

Written By: RockandRollFan on 03/31/05 at 2:25 pm

Mark's last dream  ;D
By the feel of my diaper...that was a "Wet" dream, jiminy :D ;D

Written By: jackas on 04/01/05 at 12:16 am

You don't want to know!http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/shake.gif

Written By: ElDuderino on 04/01/05 at 12:17 am

A snake in a vest..rolling a donut.

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 04/01/05 at 12:17 am

Well, we had to go through this one obstacle course (you know, the ones they have at fairs and amusement parks, like a fun house), and when we got to the end, we were in our school's gym, but everything was gray, and it was raining ash, and half of the gym was blown away. But we were having a dance in there. So we were all dancing in the bleachers, when someone screamed. We all looked up to see a blue midget with giant nails in a baritone hanging from a rope from the ceiling. As he was being lowered, we started making fun of him, and he was getting really angry. All of a sudden, the midget and me switched places, and I was swinging from the rope tied around my waist, and he was on the ground. Then we all started singing "Barbara Ann" by the Beach Boys at the midget (note: that's AT, not TO the midget. It was meant in a derogatory manner  :-\\ ???). But then I noticed that the midget was getting really upset, so I was telling everyone to stop, but they wouldn't. Eventually, the midget got really ticked off and jumped through a square hole in the wall.

... I like that dream.

your an interesting young man you are.
;D

~Beth

Written By: ADH13 on 04/01/05 at 12:34 am

Well this certainly wasn't the LAST dream I had, but it's one of the more memorable ones... I had already pressed snooze on my alarm, so I was asleep but still semi-conscious that I had to go to work that morning...  so in my dream, I was out of bed, getting ready for work... i got dressed, combed my hair, brushed my teeth, and went pee... 

next thing i know, i feel something wet.. in my bed....  :-[

(this was years ago, by the way)

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 04/01/05 at 12:34 am

aww, lol

~Beth

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 04/01/05 at 12:11 pm

I had a dream about the mafia being after my sister (not beth..my other sis)....and she was living in this real posh house and she wore a wig...but the wig was exactly like her real hair! LOL!

;D

Written By: Howard on 04/01/05 at 4:08 pm

I had a dream about you know who?

Written By: jiminy on 04/01/05 at 4:09 pm

I had a dream about you know who?

who? who? who?

Written By: ADH13 on 04/01/05 at 7:05 pm

You don't want to know!http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/shake.gif

Oh, come on!! You can at least give us a hint!  ;D

Written By: DeutscherGirl on 04/01/05 at 7:09 pm

My last dream?

I can't remember the very last dream, but a dream I have a lot has to do with Nu Complex... ;)

Dreamt about him last night too as a matter of fact. But I'll save the details for him.... ;)

Blondie

Written By: Billy Florio on 04/02/05 at 1:20 pm

normally my dreams are really really weird, so this is a very abnormal dream....since it didnt involve elements from a Dali painting lol

I dreamt I won an Oscar for Best Actor in a movie I made......weird...im a horrible actor

Written By: AngeliK on 04/02/05 at 1:33 pm

...I don't know....I was asleep  ;D

Written By: NullandVoid on 04/02/05 at 2:00 pm

Well this certainly wasn't the LAST dream I had, but it's one of the more memorable ones... I had already pressed snooze on my alarm, so I was asleep but still semi-conscious that I had to go to work that morning...  so in my dream, I was out of bed, getting ready for work... i got dressed, combed my hair, brushed my teeth, and went pee... 

next thing i know, i feel something wet.. in my bed....  :-[

(this was years ago, by the way)

Don't feel bad, we've all had the "Bathroom" dream.

As for me last night I dreamed that I was in a train where everything was white. The doors, the floors, the people - not caucasian white but Clorox white. The train was always in motion, but the doors opened and people got off and on. The stations had weird names like Valayseeho Street or Armpack Avenue. A phone rang, then someone shoved a phone in my face and told me that Deb Lafavel was on the line.
WTF?!

Written By: jiminy on 04/05/05 at 11:07 am

I dreamed I was a cow in a big field...
and you were a lovely white daisy... and I sh*t all over you
  ;D

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 04/05/05 at 11:45 am

;D

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Written By: ADH13 on 04/05/05 at 11:52 am

;D

...and I was the seagull flying over the meadow that sh!t all over the cow...

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 04/05/05 at 11:53 am

;D, SNAP!!

lol
~Beth

Written By: jiminy on 04/05/05 at 11:57 am

If I were a cow in Germany I would have to pay for this service  ;D

Written By: karen on 04/06/05 at 8:10 am

The dream I remember from last was that I was getting it on with Tony Robinson (the actor who plays Baldrick in Black Adder).  we were lying down on the pavement near my mum's house and then we moved to the other side of the hedge to be more private (i.e. into someone's garden).  in the dream it was in the middle of the day.

Written By: Kenlos on 04/06/05 at 10:24 am

One of the last dreams I have had was one of the most insane/craziest dreams I have ever had.  As matter of fact I have never had a dream that even slightly compares to this one.  Not sure how my brain conjured this one up.

The dream started with me standing outside in the late evening having a conversation with my friend Matt. He was telling me about this girl, named Julie, that he had just broken up with. He said that while they were going out he had gone out with another girl and to get back at him Julie went and slept with another guy.  I told him "Don't worry I know this girl pretty well, she hasn't hardly changed at all since back when I knew her, I will go see if I can straighten things out."  So I walked over to her house and knocked on the door and her mother answered. Knowing that her mother probably wouldn't just let me come in and talk to her daughter around 10pm or so in the evening, I asked if I could just use their restroom. She thought for a moment but then let me in. So I went to the bathroom and pretended to use it. I then heard Julie's dad tell her two sisters to do something for him. I then hear the two sisters giggling coming down the hall. So I opened the door just as they quickly moved by with a big bag of dry ice in their hands. I watched them as they headed straight for the fireplace that had a fire burning in it. The two of them then threw the big bag of dry ice into the fire. Almost immediately it started to release a visible gas that for some reason I knew to be deadly. I then took off and ran for the front door. I flung the door open and as I exited I tripped on the door jam thing on the floor and fell to the ground. Now this is the point where the dream changed. It changed perspective and went from first person to third person (almost movie like). In this new point of view I saw myself laying on the ground outsided the door and I quickly began to roll as fast as I could away from the house. Only a few seconds after I started rolling the house exploded with all the windows blowing out and fire shooting out of them. At the same time in slow motion the father started to get blown out through one of the windows and then as the explosion relaxed he was sucked back in. Going back to me I was having trouble breathing so I knew that the explosion must have caused a deadly gas cloud to form around the house. I then heard a voice calling me to it. The third person view then panned up to a dark face that was in the sky. I knew that if I went to that I would die. I remember hearing myself saying "No, I want to live." Then the view panned back to me again and when it did all that was left of me was a head and neck the rest of my body was gone. The head and neck were decaying therefore I knew I must still be in that gas cloud around the house. So my neck and head starting tumbling and rolling away quickly trying to escape. Then all of I sudden I stopped rolling and a hand (as that is all I could see from that perspective) picked my head and neck up. This gave me a fairly close up look at myself or in this case what was left of it as it was very distorted due to the decay with some places on the face and neck having the skin completely gone. The view then panned out again back towards the house and there were many of these head and necks that were glowing orange (almost ghost like) floating up in the sky towards the dark face. It was then I knew that all the others in the house had died. The view panned back to my face and neck which started to repair itself. The skin started coming back and facial features became more clear. This was not my face and neck at least it was no longer. It was now a very demonic looking face with the red glowing eyes and a face that no longer looking anything like mine. At this point the view pulls out revealing the back of this person or thing that was carrying the head and face. It walked over to another some what run down building, almost like a medium size shed of some kind, and it entered the building with the head and neck still in hand. At this point I woke up.

Written By: Ripp on 04/08/05 at 11:41 am

That must be the sickest and oddest dream I've heard of.

Two dreams, first one from now, second one from before.

I was in my dad's car, with him, driving down a crowded street near where I live. I get out, go out, and just walk around, I think. Then I go to get back in the car, I can't see dad in it. So I walk up on my own, and see my friend's car. All first person, i think the first one in ages. So I see dad in it, and my friend's parents say they are coming up to my house, so they have to come with me. Oddest thing is, I keep wondering why they couldn't have come into my car. So, I clamber in and everyone else is sitting on a thing that is white leather. Creamy coloured. I bounce on it a bit, and say "ooh, comfy," but I clamber onto a seat. I dont put on the seatbelt, and we drive the opposite way from my house, when we were facing up the way to my house anyway. I settle down, somehow thinking this was the way, and someone in a shop has a gun. They shoot it and a big explosion comes. Loads of red and orange, but none of the explosion hits us, like I expected it to. Somehow, we don't think that's really exciting. When there's a mushroom cloud, way bigger that we expected, big explosions like fireworks go off. Then for some reason my friend's mom says, "Well that's the High Point of the day," and also before, only a few mins b4, it was really light, now it's all smokey. Then we get home, and say it all, and it's really dark, and it's just all ok from then, and it's not on the news.

The other one was a bit weirder.

First bit: I'm in a school (i think my high school) and then I am running about the school, trying to get to class, or a part of the school I know. I'm running with my friend Matthew, and he's next to me, looking around behind me. (Third person = some of it.) I keep seeing big colourful plastic rooms. Then I look in front of me, and I'm there, like it's a mirror. And matthew's next to me, looking around, facing behind me again. But on the other side of where he is. And I'm like, "Matthew, look, there's you!!!" Oh and another "friend" who's into skating and everything and rap, is called Joel, he's running round too. So I see it like a window - i see whats behind it, but I also see us and what's behind us. I run through it, and as i sort of laugh, I hear it REVERSED as i come through. I shudder, and carry on. I know where I am now.
Second Bit: I'm in a classroom, and some dumb people older than me are being tested. The one teacher reminds me of a teacher I have, Mrs. Straight*. She testing people. It's a sort of room, with big circley tables, and chairs under it like it's a rectangle table. There's a stricter teacher who moans when they get something wrong. So there I am, and kindly I move away from the seat and sit somewhere else, so im not in the way. Mrs. Straight asks me why i'm sitting there, and the nasty teacher asks me nastily to move back into my place. For some reason, I sit in the chair next to it. And there's a joyride scene. (I dunno why.) * - names changed
Third Bit: I'm in the playground of my school, and I have the Recess characters as my friends. It's some birthday or something, and I suggest for Spinelli that we give her the same as before. Which was a bit of nasty cake. We do something like that (oh and one of my real friends, Kayleigh, is also in this) and it breaks us up for 10 years. Before, it broke us up for something like 4 years. We have long breakings up for some reason. Then I'm in jail (?!?!?!) with someone who has the same looks as me, and wears black, and I say what happened. Then my friend Kayleigh comes in, offering real cake with a candle in it, as a token of "please come back" apparently I held the gang together. I turn over with head on arms, and ignore her speaking. But then, after, we get out and become friends again! And the girl in jail who looked like me came too.

Any suggestions as to - WHY?!

Written By: Kenlos on 04/09/05 at 3:53 pm

I had another really weird dream last night.  I wish I could come up with this stuff on my own when I am awake because then maybe I would have a chance to come up with some awsome story lines for books or movies.  Anyway this dream was broken into three parts.

First Part. My group of four people and I, none of these four people do I know in real life, were captured and were being held in some large building that was somewhat like a warehouse. We were being held with a bunch of monkeys and one really large gorilla. When I say large I mean large as in as tall as trees. Then the large gorilla escaped. I don't remember how he exactly escaped I just remember the dream shifting to him as he was leaving the building and took off running. He ran in the forest running along the road that lead to the building. Along this road there were search light stations in the tops of the trees and while the gorilla was running along the edge of this forest he took out each one of this search light station things on the side of the road he was on. He continued running until he made it out to a huge field where he finally somehow, despite his size lost the people following him. At this point the dream came back to my group and I who where now standing outside. It was as if when my dream was following the gorilla action still continued on as my group somehow escaped during this time. Anyway we were outside running away as fast as we could and just as we were coming up to this corn field several people on motorcycles came after us. So we took off into the corn field trying to lose them.

Part Two. My group and I must have lost them as we were no longer running and were standing at some other building that seemed to be abandon. Inside this building we found several weapons (guns, bows and arrows, swords) we each took a gun and each one just happened to be loaded. We then found a dead dog laying on the floor. We all stood around the dog looking at it and it looked like it had been there a while. Then out of nowhere two shots were fired in our direction and thankfully both shots missed all of us. We immediately took cover. We noticed that their were four of them that we could see so we split up and walked around trying to use our slight number advantage against them. I walked around one corner and noticed one of the men standing with his back to me oblivious to the fact I was only about 30 feet or so behind him. I opened fire and took him down before he even knew what hit him. I made my way around and met back up with the rest of my group who had taken out the other three men. We made our way to the exit of the building were we saw another dead body of someone who was not one of the four men we had just killed. We figured that it was someone who was taken out by the group who had attacked us. We decided for some reason that we wanted to change weapons. Everyone but me got new guns but this time I took a bow and some arrows along with a sword. We then made our way out of the building.

Part Three. In this final part of the dream I find the group and I in an open field surrounded by forest. To my right I see some more arrows laying on the ground somewhat behind a large boulder. I go over and pick them up. As I pick them up some guy comes out of the forest opposite me and starts taunting the other people in my group. For a reason unknown to me they did not shoot at him they just stood their looking at him. Then the guy starts running across the field straight towards me, though at this point I do not think he knew I was there. I try to get the bow and an arrow out to try to get a shot off at him, but before I could He was only 20 feet away from me and I knew that there was no way I could get that shot off in time. So I dropped the bow and took the arrow in my hand held it like a dagger and just as he got to me I jammed it as hard as I could into his chest. He looks at me and says "so that is how you want to play." He grabs his knife and slashes at me and I fall backwards trying to not get hit but I was too late and he caught me on my left hand and I fell to the ground. I grab my sword swing and hit him on his thigh. He falls to one knee and then slashes the bottom of my right foot and I then take the sword and jam it in to his stomach. He immediately keels over in severe pain and I remove the sword. I get up as best I can and begin to hobble my way over to the rest of my group. Before I made it to them I woke up.

Written By: norcalgirl420 on 04/09/05 at 3:58 pm

i was locked in a room with no windows and it was pure white and i was screaming and crying and i didn't know why and i couldn't stop. and i just kept pulling my hair and slamming my head into walls and had no control over it

Written By: RockandRollFan on 08/03/05 at 8:56 pm

http://www.geocities.com/mark21566/musicGuitar.gifI was sitting with my dad in an airplane. I could barely stand looking out the window as I was so dizzy. Yet I was able to see the tress coming up at us and knew we were going to crash. I told my dad to hold on and then we were rolling over and over, finally coming to a rest. Nobody was hurt and I only had a sore right leg as we all exited the plane.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 08/03/05 at 9:27 pm

Running away from Godzilla.  ::)

Written By: Dumb Ass Kid on 08/04/05 at 8:19 am

I was with a group of people who I didn't know too well (apart from one, who was a friend of a friend), and they were all drinking and I wasn't. Then there were these two girls (who I don't know in real life) flirting with me, and one of the lads who I didn't know said I had to pick one (wtf?!). So I said "the one in the blue top", and then all hell broke loose! Next thing I know i'm being chased through the park by kids on bikes and with hockey sticks, so I hid in some bushes. Then more randomly, a police helicopter started searching for me, until I started to wake up and realised that in real life it was a plane going past...

Written By: annimal on 07/30/18 at 1:37 pm

I dreamed that  Coke got in my fires

Check for new replies or respond here...