inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Where's Howard!!!!

Written By: danootaandme on 04/20/05 at 7:27 am

Anyone know?  ???

Subject: Re: Where's Howard!!!!

Written By: VirtuosoClaptrap on 04/20/05 at 7:39 am

Howard's in New York !

Ah, I have sated my quest for about one post every two months...

Written By: danootaandme on 04/20/05 at 7:46 am

Howard's in New York !

:P That's so funny I forgot to laugh.  Seriously though, he hasn't posted in a week or so, not
like him.

Written By: jaytee on 04/20/05 at 7:59 am

Howard's in New York !

Ah, I have sated my quest for about one post every two months...

Happy Birthday for the other day VirtuosoClaptrap!!  :)

Written By: Alchoholica on 04/20/05 at 8:19 am

He is temporarily Banned.

Which i am not too happy about.

Of course i don't know if he was warned or not.

Meh, Howard was fun, he was a cool guy IMO, i'd like to see him return soon.

Written By: jaytee on 04/20/05 at 8:38 am

He is temporarily Banned.

Which i am not too happy about.

Meh, Howard was fun, he was a cool guy IMO, i'd like to see him return soon.

Has Jiminy gone the same way too  ???

Written By: Alchoholica on 04/20/05 at 8:45 am

Has Jiminy gone the same way too  ???

I don't think so.. although he appears to have vanished for a couple days as well..

Written By: Alchoholica on 04/20/05 at 8:48 am

By being a bit too risque i think..

Written By: ElDuderino on 04/20/05 at 4:43 pm

How do you get "temporarily banned"???

You are an editor, you should know.

Are you saying you don't think there is such a thing?

Written By: ADH13 on 04/20/05 at 5:18 pm

From what I understand, Howard was warned when those "Ask the ladies" and "Ask the guys" threads got nixed.  He was still here for at least another week after that, and then he suddenly got banned.  That's what I don't quite understand, since if you go to his profile and check his last, say, 50 posts, you will see that he hadn't been posting the sex talk anymore since he was warned..

Written By: danootaandme on 04/20/05 at 5:21 pm

By being a bit too risque i think..

He did press the envelope.  I miss him, hope he is able to return soon.

Written By: RockandRollFan on 04/20/05 at 5:31 pm

I hope he comes back soon to.

Written By: ADH13 on 04/20/05 at 5:35 pm

I'm sure he comes on as a guest just to see what's going on...

WE MISS YOU HOWARD!!!

Written By: Alchoholica on 04/20/05 at 5:39 pm

I'm sure he comes on as a guest just to see what's going on...

Doubtfull... i would assume that the I.P would have been blocked

Written By: DevoRule on 04/20/05 at 5:47 pm

I miss Howard!  And bendergoonie1985 too, she was cool!

Written By: Bobby on 04/20/05 at 5:49 pm

I certainly miss Howard and hope he makes a return sooner rather than later.  :)

Written By: ADH13 on 04/20/05 at 5:55 pm

Doubtfull... i would assume that the I.P would have been blocked

I know he has AOL.. and I'm pretty sure I remember reading somewhere that AOL changes your IP everytime you sign on to protect you from viruses, spyware, etc.

Written By: Alchoholica on 04/20/05 at 6:01 pm

I know he has AOL.. and I'm pretty sure I remember reading somewhere that AOL changes your IP everytime you sign on to protect you from viruses, spyware, etc.

Oh really..that's actually pretty clever.

Well, maybe he does

Written By: ElDuderino on 04/20/05 at 6:24 pm

Bring back Howard. :(

Written By: Dagwood on 04/20/05 at 7:12 pm

You are an editor, you should know.

Are you saying you don't think there is such a thing?

Editors are different than mods.  We don't have anything to do with running or moderating the boards.  Editors work on pages on inthe80s.com etc.

Written By: Dagwood on 04/20/05 at 7:56 pm

From what I understand, Howard was warned when those "Ask the ladies" and "Ask the guys" threads got nixed. He was still here for at least another week after that, and then he suddenly got banned. That's what I don't quite understand, since if you go to his profile and check his last, say, 50 posts, you will see that he hadn't been posting the sex talk anymore since he was warned..

Unless the posts were deleted, then they wouldn't show up at all.

Written By: LyricBoy on 04/20/05 at 8:17 pm

I sure hope that Howard comes back here and is only "temporarily" banned.  :\'(

Howard rocks.  8)

LB

Written By: RockandRollFan on 04/20/05 at 8:27 pm

He may not be back anytime soon because.....

Written By: Indy Gent on 04/20/05 at 8:30 pm

I agree. But I hope Howard can get a better domain soon. :-\\
He may not be back anytime soon because.....

Written By: RockandRollFan on 04/21/05 at 12:05 am

I agree. But I hope Howard can get a better domain soon. :-\\
ANY domain beats AOL...."You belong OFF America Online, Howard!!

Written By: ADH13 on 04/21/05 at 12:08 am

ANY domain beats AOL...."You belong OFF America Online, Howard!!

What's so bad about AOL?  I have AOL and I'm no AOL fanatic or anything, but it hasn't really given me any problems? ???

Written By: jackas on 04/21/05 at 12:32 am

Let's have some happy Howard memories.

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/21/05 at 1:14 am

What's so bad about AOL?   I have AOL and I'm no AOL fanatic or anything, but it hasn't really given me any problems? ???
When I was with AOL, I had so much trouble with them, I called them Always Off Line!

Written By: Apricot on 04/21/05 at 5:23 am

I wonder what appears if you're banned when you try to access. Is there some screen that's all like "Sorry, you been banned!" or what? ???

Written By: Alchoholica on 04/21/05 at 6:47 am

I wonder what appears if you're banned when you try to access. Is there some screen that's all like "Sorry, you been banned!" or what? ???

Presumably you just get an error message.

Written By: nally on 04/21/05 at 11:48 am

What's so bad about AOL? I have AOL and I'm no AOL fanatic or anything, but it hasn't really given me any problems? ???

I have AOL at home and have had some minor problems with it.

Written By: RockandRollFan on 04/21/05 at 12:56 pm

I have AOL at home and have had some minor problems with it.
It's great for people just starting out but with all the problems I've heard/had it causing, as well as thier customer service being horrid, and lastly all my friends at the computer repair place have told me some pretty bad things about what aol can do to a computer...I hope you have continued good luck though ;)

Written By: nally on 04/21/05 at 1:00 pm

It's great for people just starting out but with all the problems I've heard/had it causing, as well as thier customer service being horrid, and lastly all my friends at the computer repair place have told me some pretty bad things about what aol can do to a computer...I hope you have continued good luck though ;)

For the most part, we have...

Written By: RockandRollFan on 04/21/05 at 1:03 pm

For the most part, we have...
That's suprising but I'm happy for you and yours :)

Written By: ADH13 on 04/21/05 at 2:37 pm

Hi Andrea.How are you sweetie? I'm sorry but it seems that I can't even come back at all or even when I try to register under a new name.I did something wrong and I paid for it.thing is,I can't come back even if I try.every time I tried,an error had occurred but I don't think it'll help one bit.I love you all.He doesn't like me and I was told mumerous times and this is the punishment I got but I feel it's time to move on now to other boards but if you'd like to give my email to others such as Bobby,LyricBoy,Harmonica and Hairspray I'd be more than happy to talk to them from there. harvey3574@go.com and give them updates about me.Thank you for 3 1/2 years of such wonderful people to talk to.I had a blast and please don't forget me.Say hello to everyone for me.Will ya? thanks. :)

The above is a message I received from Howard.

Written By: whitewolf on 04/21/05 at 2:43 pm

I wish you all the best Howard, it's gonna be weird not seeing your posts oh here. hope someday you are able to come back.

Written By: ElDuderino on 04/21/05 at 3:28 pm

That makes me really angry. I can't believe he was made to feel that unwanted here. ^ >:(

Written By: jackas on 04/21/05 at 3:55 pm

That makes me really angry. I can't believe he was made to feel that unwanted here. ^ >:(

Me too. 

Written By: ChuckyG on 04/21/05 at 4:07 pm

I wasn't overly eager to ban Howard, but he was warned more times than we would warn a normal user who hasn't been here as long.  That's probably the reverse of how it should be (since an experience member should know we take the rules pretty seriousily)

As for why none of his past posts look like they violate the rules, that's because they were all either removed or modified.  That's what we usually do even when a user hasn't been banned.

I was debating whether or not I should make it a permanent ban, but we've never reversed a ban once we've enacted one.  That's why the account is still in place.

Written By: ADH13 on 04/21/05 at 4:20 pm

I hope you don't make it permanent.  I realize he got out of line sometimes, but I think he's learned his lesson.  And I think the rest of us will stop egging him on?

Written By: ChuckyG on 04/21/05 at 4:25 pm

I hope you don't make it permanent.  I realize he got out of line sometimes, but I think he's learned his lesson.  And I think the rest of us will stop egging him on?

The fact that he was egged on is definitely one of things I was thinking about at the time.

Written By: ADH13 on 04/21/05 at 4:27 pm

The fact that he was egged on is definitely one of things I was thinking about at the time.

Yes, he definitely was.  I was guilty of that myself a few times.  I won't be doing that anymore though.  And I think now that he's gone, others have realized the consequences and will stop doing that...  although I can't speak for others??

(Come on guys help me here!)

Written By: jackas on 04/21/05 at 4:38 pm

Yes, I'm am guilty of the occasional egging of Howard.  I also know when Howard is showing signs of oncoming diarrhea of the mouth and I will definitely back off.

Written By: Dumb Ass Kid on 04/21/05 at 4:40 pm

???
What exactly was the content of Howards' posts?
I've read the forum rules, and I can't really think of what he did to get banned???
Of course, i'm new so I probs wasnt here when he was posting them

Written By: Dumb Ass Kid on 04/21/05 at 4:50 pm

Wow. Well, if he's been posting things like that...
I didn't know Howard, but he seemed like an okay guy. I suppose if he broke the rules that much, then Chucky G had no choice. Shame to see someone go, though.

Written By: ElDuderino on 04/21/05 at 5:08 pm

Chucky, PLEASE consider bringing him back. :(

I won't egg him on or nothin.

(lol, I sound like Lennie now!)

Written By: jackas on 04/21/05 at 5:16 pm

Chucky, PLEASE consider bringing him back. :(

I won't egg him on or nothin.

(lol, I sound like Lennie now!)

;D ;D  You can feed him alfalfa. ;)

Written By: ElDuderino on 04/21/05 at 5:44 pm

;D ;D You can feed him alfalfa. ;)

;D

Written By: ADH13 on 04/23/05 at 5:30 pm

The other day I cut and pasted this thread (most of it, anyway) into an e-mail and sent it to Howard so he would know people care...

Here's his reply (cut and pasted from email)

Thanks for caring.The emoticons put a lump in my throat just looking at the sad smilies.I still don't know yet.

Written By: gemini61 on 04/23/05 at 5:46 pm

The other day I cut and pasted this thread (most of it, anyway) into an e-mail and sent it to Howard so he would know people care...

Here's his reply (cut and pasted from email)

Thanks for caring.The emoticons put a lump in my throat just looking at the sad smilies.I still don't know yet.

Do you think Chucky is going to let him come back?  ???

Written By: ADH13 on 04/23/05 at 6:36 pm

Do you think Chucky is going to let him come back?  ???

I think he would, if the rest of us are willing to help the situation.  Many of us (including myself) have egged him on at times.. I think we would need to convince chucky that we will try not to encourage that type of talk, and that we will pm him if he posts something out of line, so he can delete it. 

Written By: ADH13 on 04/26/05 at 12:15 am

Subj: return 
Date: 4/25/2005 9:43:17 PM Pacific Standard Time
To: razbooo@aol.com
Sent from the Internet (Details)

Hi Andrea.It's Howard.I don't know if you got my last email but what I had said was I think I might want to come back soon.I miss you all and it's been a while.I'm going to come back only for a part time and not a full time.just a pop in to say hello to my good buddies(Bobby,LyricBoy,Harmonica,Mark.)you and a whole bunch of others)& a pop out.just looking at the messages almost choked me up including the crying smilies as well.But,let them know that Howard's coming back.He's not too sure yet.see you soon.

P.S.I wonder if jiminy's stil there?*gag* *vomit* just kidding)

Written By: Bobby on 04/26/05 at 5:34 am

Thanks for the communications, Odyssey.

When I get back on the boards full-time, I will write to Howard (I wrote him a PM for when he got back). I wish him luck for the future and I so hope he comes back to us.  ;)

Howard, you have a wonderful support base here.  ;)

Written By: Howard on 04/30/05 at 10:08 am

Hi Everyone! :) How are you all today? Well,It's been about 3 weeks since I was kicked off so now I'm back on but only for a part-time and not full anymore.I had emailed Chucky several times to let me come back so he decided to do so last night and he'll never do this again(He meant lift bans).I was gone so long I forgot when I last posted. ;D I believe it was April the 11 and it was on a Monday and the next day I was gone.Anyway,I'm so glad everyone cares.I'm very happy to be back. & Thank You all for your wonderful support.See You all soon.Take care! :)

P.S.I'll be on for a part time and not full anymore sort of like a pop in to say hello and a pop out.maybe 1 or 2 threads and that's about it.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 04/30/05 at 10:10 am

Hi Everyone! :) How are you all today? Well,It's been about 3 weeks since I was kicked off so now I'm back on but only for a part-time and not full anymore.I had emailed Chucky several times to let me come back so he decided to do so last night and he'll never do this again(He meant lift bans).I was gone so long I forgot when I last posted. ;D I believe it was April the 11 and it was on a Monday and the next day I was gone.Anyway,I'm so glad everyone cares.I'm very happy to be back. & Thank You all for your wonderful support.See You all soon.Take care! :)

P.S.I'll be on for a part time and not full anymore sort of like a pop in to say hello and a pop out.maybe 1 or 2 threads and that's about it.

Welcome back, Howard.

Cat

Written By: gemini61 on 04/30/05 at 10:11 am

Glad to see you back, Howard!  :) 

Written By: whitewolf on 04/30/05 at 10:12 am

Hi Howard, Nice to see you back

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/30/05 at 10:19 am

Welcome back Howard.

Written By: ElDuderino on 04/30/05 at 10:26 am

Welcome back, Howard! :)

We missed you very much.

Written By: Howard on 04/30/05 at 10:28 am

Thank You All.I missed you people so much! Hope to talk to you guys real soon.Bye! :)

Written By: Apricot on 04/30/05 at 2:39 pm

Welcome back aboard, man.

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 04/30/05 at 2:40 pm

Good to see you back, Howard!  :)

Written By: ktelqueen on 04/30/05 at 2:56 pm

welcome back,Howard  :)

Written By: Bobby on 04/30/05 at 3:05 pm

Welcome back, mate. You deserve a second showing.  ;)  :D

I've sent you a PM.  ;)

Written By: Howard on 04/30/05 at 8:24 pm

I sure missed you all.I wasn't too sure whether I was gonna come back or not because Chucky locked my account which said "An Error Had Occurred" which meant I couldn't log in at all & I almost gave up on this board but I had a second chance so thank you all.Bye! :)

Written By: Bobby on 04/30/05 at 8:25 pm

I sure missed you all.I wasn't too sure whether I was gonna come back or not because Chucky locked my account which said "An Error Had Occurred" which meant I couldn't log in at all & I almost gave up on this board but I had a second chance so thank you all.Bye! :)

Yeah man.  :D

Written By: Howard on 04/30/05 at 8:30 pm

Yeah man.  :D

Wow,everyone is such an enthusiastic mood.I wonder why? :)

Written By: Apricot on 04/30/05 at 9:57 pm

Prolly just happy you're back, mang.

Written By: Bobby on 05/01/05 at 12:07 am

Prolly just happy you're back, mang.

Exactly that, Howard.

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 05/01/05 at 12:41 am

Hey man, welcome back!!  ;)

Written By: NbC on 05/01/05 at 1:30 am

Welcome Back Howard!  Good to see you back! 

Written By: danootaandme on 05/01/05 at 9:48 am

Woke up and keyed in to find Howard and Rock and Roll back in action.  Life can go on again  :)
Good to have the both of you back ;)

Written By: AL-B on 05/01/05 at 10:59 am

Good to have you back, Howard.  ;)

Written By: Marty McFly on 05/01/05 at 11:04 am

A little late replying here, but here's my welcome back too, Howard.

You seem like a cool, funny guy. As someone who's moderated boards, I can say I understand why Chucky took this action, but hey, everybody makes mistakes.

BTW, I had a little joke going awhile back (which I actually thought was true till I learned), but I thought the guy in your avatat was a Howard - Jones, LOL. :lol: Get 80's Howard Jones and 2005 you together and you've gotta admit, it's not that far off.

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/01/05 at 1:36 pm

Welcome Back, Howard!!!!

Glad to see you able to come back.  Chucky thanks MUCH for granting Howard the second chance.  You da man!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Written By: Howard on 05/02/05 at 8:53 pm

Thanks a bunch everyone.You're too much. :)

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 05/03/05 at 5:07 am

Welcome back Howard.

and from me too... Hi there  ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/03/05 at 3:43 pm

and from me too... Hi there  ;D

There he is ^

Written By: Howard on 05/03/05 at 6:54 pm

I'll be on here but not as much as I used to but I'll still be here. :)

Written By: JamieMcBain on 05/03/05 at 8:16 pm

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!! Howard's back!  :)

Written By: Howard on 05/04/05 at 6:57 pm

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!! Howard's back!  :)

Thanks Jamie. :)

Written By: ADH13 on 05/05/05 at 9:00 pm

Sorry I'm late, I haven't been around much lately.. but WELCOME BACK HOWARD!!

We've missed you alot!

Written By: JamieMcBain on 05/05/05 at 10:36 pm

Thanks Jamie. :)

Your welcome!  :)

Written By: jiminy on 05/06/05 at 3:12 pm

Welcome back Howard

Written By: Howard on 05/06/05 at 3:17 pm

Welcome back Howard

Thanks Jim.Now we can go back to being our corny selves. ;D

Written By: jiminy on 05/06/05 at 3:21 pm

it was boring without the corn   ;D

Written By: Howard on 05/06/05 at 3:22 pm

it was boring without the corn   ;D

what corn? ;D

Written By: jiminy on 05/06/05 at 3:24 pm

what corn? ;D

corn on the cob, and by the way what is a "cob"?
is corn the only thing that can be on a cob?

Written By: Howard on 05/06/05 at 3:26 pm

corn on the cob, and by the way what is a "cob"?
is corn the only thing that can be on a cob?

definitions of what a cob is: ;D

hazelnut: nut of any of several trees of the genus Corylus
stocky short-legged harness horse
black-backed gull: white gull having a black back and wings
adult male swan

Written By: jiminy on 05/06/05 at 3:28 pm

definitions of what a cob is: ;D

hazelnut: nut of any of several trees of the genus Corylus
stocky short-legged harness horse
black-backed gull: white gull having a black back and wings
adult male swan

so you can have nuts on the cob? ???

Written By: Howard on 05/06/05 at 3:29 pm

so you can have nuts on the cob? ???

what kind of nuts?

Written By: jiminy on 05/06/05 at 3:30 pm

what kind of nuts?

Hazel:P

Written By: Howard on 05/06/05 at 3:31 pm

Hazel:P

I don't know.

Written By: jiminy on 05/06/05 at 3:33 pm

an adult male swan with hazel nuts  ::)

Written By: jiminy on 05/06/05 at 3:34 pm

Do ducks have knees?

Written By: jackas on 05/06/05 at 3:37 pm

Do ducks have knees?

Don't they have backwards knees?

Written By: jiminy on 05/06/05 at 3:40 pm

Don't they have backwards knees?

I read that ducks can't fart or burp   ;D

Written By: jackas on 05/06/05 at 3:42 pm

I read that ducks can't fart or burp   ;D

I can't burp. ;D

Written By: jiminy on 05/06/05 at 3:45 pm

I can't burp. ;D

one out of two aint bad  :D

Written By: jackas on 05/06/05 at 3:46 pm

So is that why birds stomachs supposedly explode when you give them Alka Seltzer?

Written By: jiminy on 05/06/05 at 3:49 pm

that is what i have heard

Written By: jiminy on 05/06/05 at 3:52 pm

you ever notice if you accidentally hit your elbow on something it is suddenly called the "funny bone"?

Written By: jackas on 05/06/05 at 3:54 pm

you ever notice if you accidentally hit your elbow on something it is suddenly called the "funny bone"?

Yes, but there is nothing funny about it.  Maybe because it hurts so bad you do that half @ss cry that sounds like a laugh.

Written By: NullandVoid on 05/06/05 at 4:02 pm

I know I'm probably the last person to say this but, WELCOME BACK HOWARD!!!!

We missed you around here. ;)

Written By: Howard on 05/07/05 at 4:45 pm

I know I'm probably the last person to say this but, WELCOME BACK HOWARD!!!!

We missed you around here. ;)

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 05/30/05 at 5:35 pm

Yeah were is that funny guy - come back soon ;D

Written By: YWN on 05/30/05 at 5:37 pm

Was Howard the guy who said that if you spanked the monkey, you would get chewed up bananas?

I'm still hurling.

Written By: Howard on 05/30/05 at 8:31 pm

Hi everybody.I'm back from Niskayuna.I'll talk to you all later.my mind is like mush after being on Amtrak for 3 hr & 3 minutes. :P

Written By: jiminy on 05/30/05 at 8:43 pm

Hi everybody.I'm back from Niskayuna.I'll talk to you all later.my mind is like mush after being on Amtrak 3 hr 3 minutes. :P

and 33 seconds :P  ;D

Written By: Howard on 05/30/05 at 8:57 pm

and 33 seconds :P  ;D

33 minutes

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 05/31/05 at 6:23 am

Hi everybody.I'm back from Niskayuna.I'll talk to you all later.my mind is like mush after being on Amtrak 3 hr 3 minutes. :P

OMG :o I done the trip from Toronto to NYC on Amtrak - I swore to God I was dying on there at one point, especially after eating a mini pizza from the buffet car  ???

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/31/05 at 12:14 pm

Has he gone on hoilday?

Written By: Dumb Ass Kid on 05/31/05 at 12:15 pm

Has he gone on hoilday?

Yeah, he's gone to hakasui or somewhere... I remember him making a thread about it earlier in the week...

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/31/05 at 12:18 pm

Yeah, he's gone to hakasui or somewhere... I remember him making a thread about it earlier in the week...
As long as he sends us a postcard, all will be fine.

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/31/05 at 6:45 pm

Uhhhh.  I think that's Niskyuna  8)

Written By: Dumb Ass Kid on 05/31/05 at 6:46 pm

Uhhhh.  I think that's Niskyuna  8)

Meh, close enough  ;D

Written By: Howard on 05/31/05 at 7:07 pm

Niskayuna,a small town up in Schnectady. ;D

Written By: Howard on 05/31/05 at 7:08 pm

Has he gone on hoilday?

I came back from Memorial Day holiday.

Written By: Dumb Ass Kid on 05/31/05 at 7:09 pm

Niskayuna,a small town up in Schnectady. ;D

Ah, I see, it's Hakasui which is a small town in Shneidteddy. it all makes perfect sense now  :D

Written By: Howard on 05/31/05 at 7:09 pm

OMG :o I done the trip from Toronto to NYC on Amtrak - I swore to God I was dying on there at one point, especially after eating a mini pizza from the buffet car   ???

I don't eat anything from the buffet car.I try to stay away from the food. :P

Written By: Howard on 05/31/05 at 7:09 pm

Ah, I see, it's Hakasui which is a small town in Shneidteddy. it all makes perfect sense now  :D

never mind ::)

Written By: jiminy on 06/01/05 at 6:53 pm

have you ever been to shindicky?  :D

Written By: Howard on 06/01/05 at 7:23 pm

have you ever been to shindicky?  :D

SCHNECTADY! >:(

Written By: Howard on 11/17/05 at 1:43 pm

Here I am,The one that you love!  ;D

Written By: Southern Image on 11/17/05 at 1:45 pm

In YOUR pants ;D ;D ;D ;D

Written By: Howard on 11/17/05 at 1:58 pm

In YOUR pants ;D ;D ;D ;D

What are they doing In My Pants?  ;D

Written By: Howard on 01/24/15 at 1:41 pm

I'm still here.

Written By: annimal on 02/25/15 at 2:59 pm

I'm still here.

you aren't Howard any more?

Written By: Philip Eno on 02/26/15 at 12:55 am

Sleeping I hope!

Written By: Howard on 02/26/15 at 2:54 pm

you aren't Howard any more?

It's still me.

Written By: Howard on 02/26/15 at 2:54 pm

Sleeping I hope!

just came home from work.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 02/26/15 at 3:32 pm

Sleeping I hope!

just came home from work.

For some people that basically means the same thing.  ;) :D ;D ;D ;D

Cat

Written By: annimal on 02/26/15 at 8:12 pm

same old homey  same old wrong in pants  my friend

Written By: Philip Eno on 02/26/15 at 9:33 pm

It's still me.
Howard will never change!

Written By: annimal on 02/27/15 at 9:56 am

same old Howey same old wearing pants    is him?

Written By: Howard on 02/27/15 at 3:11 pm

For some people that basically means the same thing.  ;) :D ;D ;D ;D

Cat

I come home to relax, sleeping I do later in the night.

Written By: Howard on 02/27/15 at 3:12 pm

Howard will never change!

and I don't age, I'm a robot.

Written By: Howard on 02/27/15 at 3:12 pm

same old Howey same old wearing pants    is him?

I'm wearing blue jeans.

Written By: annimal on 02/27/15 at 3:27 pm

I hope you're not wearing the same ones I am right now

Written By: Howard on 02/27/15 at 3:31 pm

I hope you're not wearing the same ones I am right now

I'm wearing the same old blue jeans.

Written By: annimal on 02/27/15 at 5:04 pm

stop wearing the old blue jeans I'm wearing >:(

Written By: Howard on 02/28/15 at 7:12 am

stop wearing the old blue jeans I'm wearing >:(

I'm wearing Wranglers.

Written By: annimal on 02/28/15 at 10:32 am

good you've changed them

Written By: Philip Eno on 02/28/15 at 8:56 pm

good you've changed them
The old pair are in the wash?

Written By: Howard on 03/01/15 at 2:26 pm

The old pair are in the wash?

I do a wash every Wednesday.

Check for new replies or respond here...