inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Somebody fill me in!

Written By: cs on 04/21/05 at 8:12 am

Hello to my old friends!  What's going on?  Somebody catch me up on everyone!
Kin & Jess have their baby?  How's Howard?  Don Carlos still causing trouble ;) ?

cs

Subject: Re: Somebody fill me in!

Written By: CatwomanofV on 04/21/05 at 10:35 am

Welcome back cs.

I have put a shorter lease on Carlos so hopefully, he will behave himself.  ;) (He is also going to be retiring in less than a month so he may be around here more often.) As you can see we have a lot of newbies, and a lot MIAs-including our two moderators, Hairspray and Bobo. That is the short version of everything.

Cat

Written By: cs on 04/21/05 at 12:27 pm

RETIRING!?  That's for OLD people!  ;)
Tell him hi for me.

Good to hear from you!

Written By: nally on 04/21/05 at 1:06 pm

Nice to see ya back here, cs! :) Crazymom and Catwoman have pretty much filled you in on everything. Not to mention that some of our people have left, like Ab Vile and Lanie. I'd explain the bit, but it's kind of a long story. :-\\

Written By: cs on 04/21/05 at 1:44 pm

Nice to see ya back here, cs! :) Crazymom and Catwoman have pretty much filled you in on everything. Not to mention that some of our people have left, like Ab Vile and Lanie. I'd explain the bit, but it's kind of a long story. :-\\

HI!!

What happened to Absolutely Vile?  Any pix of Rice's kid?  What's his name? 
How are Mr and Mrs Wicked Lester?  What did Howard do this time? 

C'mon people!  Gimme details!  :D

Written By: cs on 04/21/05 at 1:46 pm

Hi Indy Gent and RnRF! 

Written By: RockandRollFan on 04/21/05 at 1:53 pm

Hi, cs! Mr. and Mrs. "Lester" were banned for constantly whining to ChuckyG about...among other stuff, me! IF you talk to goldie you can tell her that I still miss my son even with the cruel words she bellowed. It really is nice to see you here though :)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 04/21/05 at 2:00 pm

HI!!

What happened to Absolutely Vile?  Any pix of Rice's kid?  What's his name? 
How are Mr and Mrs Wicked Lester?  What did Howard do this time? 

C'mon people!  Gimme details!  :D

There are pics on the "show us what you look like" and "Kid brag" threads. Howard was getting a bit carried away talking about sex (egged on by a few others). Chucky is trying to teach him a lesson-but hasn't "unbanned" him yet.  I don't think that Goldie and Wicked Lester were banned-I think they just chose not to rejoin when the new board came up-along with many others.

Cat

Written By: RockandRollFan on 04/21/05 at 2:03 pm

I don't think that Goldie and Wicked Lester were banned-I think they just chose not to rejoin when the new board came up-along with many others.

Cat
I was told they were banned but who knows :-\\

Written By: CatwomanofV on 04/21/05 at 2:06 pm

I was told they were banned but who knows :-\\

I have not heard that-which doesn't mean that it is not true. I just find it interesting that there is something that happened on this board that I DIDN'T know. I thought I knew all.  ;) :D

Cat

Written By: cs on 04/21/05 at 2:09 pm

I haven't heard from Goldie, SS, DJ Midas, PoP, Tarzan Boy and many others in a long time.

Jonman, my dear sweet Jonman!  How I miss our weekly phone calls.  (God, that voice of his!)  Haven't talked to him in a few months.

What happened to Langdon?  She still around?  

Written By: RockandRollFan on 04/21/05 at 2:13 pm

I have not heard that-which doesn't mean that it is not true. I just find it interesting that there is something that happened on this board that I DIDN'T know. I thought I knew all.  ;) :D

Cat
;) I understand, Cat. It was a longstanding fued that was basically caused when goldie said that my son Blaine was better off dead than with the likes of me. Never was the same after that. They are both on another board though.

Written By: RockandRollFan on 04/21/05 at 2:15 pm

I haven't heard from Goldie, SS, DJ Midas, PoP, Tarzan Boy and many others in a long time.

Jonman, my dear sweet Jonman!  How I miss our weekly phone calls.  (God, that voice of his!)  Haven't talked to him in a few months.

What happened to Langdon?  She still around? 
Jonman is on a board that you were/are on as well as goldie/lester. As for Christy....well, I do know for a fact that Jessica and some others, including myself, are glad she was banned from there. Langdon, I have no idea :-\\

Written By: CatwomanofV on 04/21/05 at 2:18 pm

;) I understand, Cat. It was a longstanding fued that was basically caused when goldie said that my son Blaine was better off dead than with the likes of me. Never was the same after that. They are both on another board though.

This board has had its share of fueds. In fact, there are some that are brewing now.  :-\\

Cat

Written By: RockandRollFan on 04/21/05 at 2:31 pm

This board has had its share of fueds. In fact, there are some that are brewing now.  :-\\

Cat
Hey...I TRY to stay out of the "Politics" Board ;)

Written By: cs on 04/21/05 at 2:31 pm

Jonman is on a board that you were/are on as well as goldie/lester. As for Christy....well, I do know for a fact that Jessica and some others, including myself, are glad she was banned from there. Langdon, I have no idea :-\\

SS was banned from the other board?  I haven't been there in a long time either.

Written By: RockandRollFan on 04/21/05 at 2:50 pm

SS was banned from the other board?  I haven't been there in a long time either.
Yes. But hey, welcome back to this great board ;)

Written By: nally on 04/21/05 at 2:58 pm

HI!!

What happened to Absolutely Vile?

She and her hubby (Rush) left a couple months ago...I forget what the deal was.

Any pix of Rice's kid? What's his name?

I think you can find one in the "Show Us What You Look Like" thread. You may have to go back several pages before you can find it. I forget what the kids name was. :-\\

Written By: Dagwood on 04/21/05 at 3:09 pm

Rice and Jess's baby is named Jason and he is just adorable.

Welcome back, CS.  We've missed ya. :)

Written By: Don Carlos on 04/21/05 at 3:59 pm

RETIRING!?  That's for OLD people!  ;)
Tell him hi for me.

Good to hear from you!

Hi Yourself, and welcome back.

Retiring should be for young people (like me) who can still enjoy it (like not having to rush off to work in the morning, and/or being home for "lunch"  ;) - think about it).  I do plan to keep busy, and have a few projects in mind.  I'm just retiring from my full time job.  Also, Cat tells me she has a honeydo list ready for me.  You know honey do this, honey do that.  We'll see.  I guess I also have a honeydo list ready for her, but we won't go there.

Written By: ADH13 on 04/21/05 at 4:09 pm

Hi Yourself, and welcome back.

Retiring should be for young people (like me) who can still enjoy it (like not having to rush off to work in the morning, and/or being home for "lunch"  ;) - think about it).  I do plan to keep busy, and have a few projects in mind.  I'm just retiring from my full time job.  Also, Cat tells me she has a honeydo list ready for me.  You know honey do this, honey do that.  We'll see.  I guess I also have a honeydo list ready for her, but we won't go there.

WOW!  Is this your debut in Playful Penguin, Carlos??  I don't think I've ever seen a post from you in here before! :)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 04/21/05 at 6:02 pm

WOW!  Is this your debut in Playful Penguin, Carlos??  I don't think I've ever seen a post from you in here before! :)

He used to a LONG time ago but not lately. I have to twist his arm to get him to come back here.  ;)

Cat

Written By: ElDuderino on 04/21/05 at 6:16 pm

He used to a LONG time ago but not lately. I have to twist his arm to get him to come back here. ;)

Cat

He likes to talk politics better I guess?

Written By: Ripp on 04/22/05 at 3:09 pm

Hey...i think i remember you cs!

Doubt you'd remember me though lol

if i sound like an idiot, just let me know and i'll take the next train out of town

*waits silently*

Written By: cs on 04/22/05 at 3:19 pm

Hey...i think i remember you cs!

Doubt you'd remember me though lol

if i sound like an idiot, just let me know and i'll take the next train out of town

*waits silently*

Give me a hint...the name is familiar...but I can't recall any specifics.  I'm an old person; what can you expect?!

Written By: Don Carlos on 04/22/05 at 3:22 pm

He likes to talk politics better I guess?

Yeah, politics is where its at, but in a few weeks, you might see me here more often, if I can get Cat to turn over the computer.

Written By: cs on 04/22/05 at 3:32 pm

He missed me, that's all.  Right DC?  ;)

What's your take on General Peter Pace?  Just teasing you buddy. 

Have a great weekend!

Written By: Ripp on 04/22/05 at 3:34 pm

god, ummmmmmmmmm...........

i can't remember much...i remember you...oh, god - sometime, i'll think of it...lol...i wonder if i can go to some of the old boards, see what i can find...i doubt, lol.

Something'll come to me at some time. I remember you...:)

Written By: PaperGirl on 04/22/05 at 4:30 pm

Jonman, my dear sweet Jonman!  How I miss our weekly phone calls.  (God, that voice of his!)  Haven't talked to him in a few months.

What happened to Langdon?  She still around?  

Midas is still around....  8)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 04/22/05 at 6:01 pm

Hey...I TRY to stay out of the "Politics" Board ;)

It's not just on the "politics" board.  :-\\

Cat

Check for new replies or respond here...