inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Member discussion thread.

Written By: Marty McFly on 04/22/05 at 9:58 am

I've seen this (or done it myself) on most of my other boards, so here goes. Just name other members to either talk about them, or say what reminds you of them, for instance.

I only waited this long 'cause I'm just now starting to get a feel for what some of you are like:

Odyssey - My frequent/friendly PM buddy.

ChrisMegatron - Hasn't been around in awhile, but always enjoyed his take on the decades and other things.

Howard - The "bad boy" of inthe00's - and a Howard Jones look-alike!

Jacks/Chrissy - Way higher than me in posts and seems pretty cool & fun with a good sense of humor

Quirk - Also really cool to chat with here - likes the Ernest movies!

DevoRule - Enjoy our talks about decades and all that as well - 1996 to 97 was the biggest recent shift, LOL!

ChuckyG - The guy who makes this all possible - not to mention great taste in music himself. Thanks Chuck!! :)

Subject: Re: Member discussion thread.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 04/22/05 at 10:29 am

ok...here goes....

MidKnightdarkness....my lovely real life sister...and best friend
Odyssey....a very cool chick that I like to talk to and can relate to
Jiminy.....one of the funniest dudes on the boards...what an imagination!
Howard....the most sexually frustrated person I know
Chrissy.....a very friendly girl that is nice to chat with
Marty McFly....a fellow Ernest movie lover and a cool person to chat with
Mark (Rockandrollfan)....a very open and encouraging person, very nice to chat with...knows his music ;)
Alex....very smart for his age....when I first started here I thought I was talking to a middle aged man
Apricot & Djork.....my sister absolutely loves these 2....so they are A O K in my book
Bobby....a very friendly lad that has a great personality
Jeff (nally)....great to talk to...great person
JamieMcBain....very funny, pleasant...great person
Maria (Ktelqueen)...very helpful and a very nice lady

sorry if i missed anyone....you are all great!

Erin :)

Written By: ADH13 on 04/22/05 at 12:13 pm

Ok.  Here we go.

Chrissy: Awesome!  Hilarious!  Fun!  I always look forward to reading her posts/pm's!

Erin: Lots of fun to talk to and seems to be a caring person

Bobby: Such a nice person, always wanting to keep the peace around here

Alchoholica: Funny, sarcastic, is a 20-something trapped in a 16 year old body!

Howard:  I miss Howard. :\'(

Jiminy:  Hilarious, always has a good comeback for everything

Ktelqueen: A total sweetheart, always cheerful & sooo knowledgable about music

Rockandrollfan:  Another sweetheart, also very knowledgable, good at making conversation

MidKnight Darkness: Her bluntness always keeps things interesting.

Indygent: VERY knowledgable about music

Philip Eno: Very knowledgable about everything, so it seems.

Tam: A great person to talk to/read posts from, but types too dam fast and is always beating me to answer quizzes!

Alex 2005: Seems much older than his age... a good political debater!

CeramicsFanatic: I don't know her too well, but her quizzes are alot of fun

Apricot: Funny, original. (The starter of the Ask Threads, Feel Any Way, etc)

Nullandvoid: Again, I don't know her too well, but she seems like a great person

Catwoman: Posts interesting stuff, debates politics so nicely.

Marty McFly: Fun to talk about 80's stuff and San Jose stuff with

Nally: Seems like a very nice person

Blondie: Seems like a fun person to hang out with

Devorule: Glad he's back - the king of categorizing!

ChuckyG: THANK you for making this site available to us!

Sorry if I missed anyone - but I like everyone here!

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 04/22/05 at 2:32 pm

Allright...

Erin: My sister *gets choked up*...a great whipper snapper who gets my humor...a person who I make certain "PLANS OF DEATH" with *wink* *wink*..... "What are we going to do ******?!?!?!!"
Djork: I love ya like a fat kid love cake...you're hilarious....and I'm going to marry your musicbox
Apricot: you're an extremely rad, funny, and nice person, who I really enjoy talking to.
Odyssey: Your a super nice person, and great with solving controversies of inthe00s!
Alcoholica: Really nice and really funny.....likes peanut butter and chicken sandwiches....and thats gross. LOL
JAMIEMCBAIN:.....Holiday for a hanin'.....lol....a really cool person...who updates his Xanga about 3,000,000 times a day!
NullandVoid: I don't really know you that well...but you leave comments in my Xanga...so we cool.  :)
Howard: M.I.A

I think thats all...sorry If I forgot anyone...

~Beth :)

Written By: ElDuderino on 04/22/05 at 2:58 pm

Andrea(Odyssey): Very nice person, she likes to get a long with everyone, and she is kind of a leader around here.

Erin: Laid back, she has a nice sense of humor. And she shares my appreciation for good food.

Beth: Even though she forgot me, she is nice. She certainly likes attention, and is a very blunt person.

Mark: A really cool guy, who I can tell likes us all pretty well, hes knowledgable about music, and I figure he is good with the ladies.

Jiminy: A constant joker. He'd fit in well at my alternative high school, he could defintely have been a "Hauke kid".

Howard: Genuinely nice, he has a good sense of humor, and I really, really miss him here on the boards.

Bobby: Another nice guy, he has lots of tact, and is wise for his age.

Andrew(Alcoholica): A really cool dude. GREAT sense of humor, and like me, he is ahead for his age. I agree with Andrea's assesment, he seems more like a 20-something in his outlook. We don't always agree, but unlike many people in the world hes not an idiot about it and I respect that.

Chrissy: A cool woman..what more can I say? She likes M*A*S*H! She seems like the kinda chic that has a lot of guy friends, but I could be wrong.

Maria(ktelqueen): She is knowledgable about music, very nice, and very outgoing and cheery.

Apricot: He likes to push things abit, but is a reasonable guy overall.

Cat: Shes very wise, and laid back. She seems to have a generally good outlook on life.

Carlos: He is a VERY intelligent man, and seems like the type of guy who would be a great father.

Mike(DevoRule): He has a good grasp on things for his age. Hes a nice dude, is fun to discuss all sorts of subjects with, and he is very knowledgable on the ins and outs of 'pop culture'.

Sorry if I missed anyone..

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 04/22/05 at 4:52 pm

Beth: Even though she forgot me, she is nice. She certainly likes attention, and is a very blunt person.

Eh, not really...I just don't take these boards too seriously....not really after attention....just something to do.

~Beth

Written By: Alchoholica on 04/22/05 at 4:55 pm

Eh, not really...I just don't take these boards too seriously....not really after attention....just something to do.

Whereas other people are career Posters  ::) ;)

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 04/22/05 at 5:04 pm

Whereas other people are career Posters  ::) ;)

Beehatch.

~Beth  :) ;D

Written By: ADH13 on 04/22/05 at 7:24 pm

Odyssey - My frequent/friendly PM buddy.

Odyssey....a very cool chick that I like to talk to and can relate to

Odyssey: Your a super nice person, and great with solving controversies of inthe00s!

Andrea(Odyssey): Very nice person, she likes to get a long with everyone, and she is kind of a leader around here.

Thank you!! :) :) :)

Written By: NullandVoid on 04/22/05 at 7:28 pm

CatwomanV: Very smart genuinely nice and caring. I am proud to have her as a new friend.

DonCarlos: I love his posts. I've learned so much reading them, I wish he would post more often.

Midknightdarkness: As said before your blunt comments often crack me up! Her Xanga site is awesome too. I hope I get to know her better also.

KtelQueen: Thank you for hooking me up with the new avatar;-) I looked at your website and it's cool. The style and makeup were helpful for this fashion challenged person. You seem like fun person to be around!

Apricot: I'll be honest, my eyebrows were raised when I first read his posts but now I understand where he's coming from. I hope Ween is acknowledging this guy because Apricot is definitely giving them 100% :)

Alchoholica: Another person that I'm getting to know. We had a lovley conversation the other night, I hope we get to talk again. Maybe he can change my mind about wrestling.

Oddysey, Bobby, Quirk I love to hear more from you too!

To anyone else I haven't listed, I'm still in the process of getting to know everyone, be patient with me.
I'm on Yahoo(babycapricorn2k) and AIM (but my AIM name is so silly that I won't type it here, so just ask)
Shout a sister out, I love to talk!

Written By: CatwomanofV on 04/23/05 at 1:17 pm

Have to start with Carlos (of course), my love, my husband, and my best friend. Don't know where I would be without you.  :-* :-* :-*

Crazymom: A dear friend. I love chatting with you.

NullandVoid: I think of you as my "soul sister" because our souls seem to meet. We seem to have so much in common it is almost scary.

Odyssey: Even though I don't know you very well, you seem very sweet and have a very good nature about you.

Bobby: A very nice person and an all-around good guy.

Philip Eno: Very intellegent and has almost as warped of a sense of humor as I do.  ;)

Alex: Very mature for his age. You seem like a very nice person.

Danoota: One classy and cool chick.

Maxwell Smart (who doesn't come on this board too much): A very cool dude.

Alcoholica: Another one who is mature beyond his years and has a wicked sense of humor.

Nally: Another one who seems like a very nice person.

Gemini: I don't know you too well, but you seem like a very nice person.

CeramicsFanatic: A very nice lady.

Karen: Another very nice lady.

KtelQueen: Very cool.

RocknRollFan: You have been a staple on this board since I came aboard. I can't imagine this place without you.

Jamie McBain: Another one who seems to have almost as warped sense of humor as I do.  ;)

Indy Gent: Another board staple. You seem very sweet.

Dagwood: Another staple and a very nice person.

cs: Welcome back. I missed you.

Jiminy: Definately has more of a warped sense of humor than I do who seems to be MIA.

Howard: Another MIA (well, we know where he is).

Davester: Another MIA who is a very cool dude. I miss you.  :\'(

Toaist: (Again an MIA) who is very intellegent and another cool dude. Miss you, too.  :\'(

Hairspray and Bobo: More MIAs.  I miss you both.  :\'(

Chucky: You da man! Without you, we wouldn't be here. Thanks.

I apoligize for anyone I missed. Many of you I don't know too well but I am in the process of getting to know you. So maybe sometime in the future I can update this list.

Cat

Written By: AngeliK on 04/23/05 at 1:35 pm

I don't know many people on here, I've been about a fair while I just don't always say much. There are still a few people who I have found myself talking to more than others and so i thought I'd share.

first of all Mark, has become a greater friend than I could ever have imagined. I love talking with you.  :-*
            Bobby, always around for a chat and such a great sense of humor
            Taoist, who is still around here and there....this I know. I talk to him quite often
            Midas, I haven't spoken to him in quite a while but he was always a laugh

There are others I've started chatting to more recently
            Jiminy  you crack me up you have to be one of the most random people I have ever spoken to!
            Alcoholica you're just so down to earth
            Philip - one thing to say- tea drinkers unite!

and yeah sorry if i forgot anyone. you know i care!

Kxxx

Written By: RockandRollFan on 04/23/05 at 1:55 pm

Mark, has become a greater friend than I could ever have imagined. I love talking with you.  :-*

Same to you, Kay :-*

Written By: Marty McFly on 04/23/05 at 2:46 pm

This has grown alot faster than I thought it would. ;D I also must say, as a slight newbie, I'm learning alot about everyone just reading the subsequent replies!!

Thanks to Erin & Odyssey for mentioning me in return. :)

BTW, would anyone else agree, but this seems a very "friendly" place in general? There might be the occasional friendly disagreement, but I haven't seen any fighting per se (then again, 6 months from now, I might be laughing at ever having wrote that, LOL!).

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 04/23/05 at 2:48 pm

you are right....I have found it to be a very nice place to hang out.....and I have met a lot of really cool people!!!

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/23/05 at 2:48 pm

I don't know many people on here, I've been about a fair while I just don't always say much. There are still a few people who I have found myself talking to more than others and so i thought I'd share.

first of all Mark, has become a greater friend than I could ever have imagined. I love talking with you.  :-*
             Bobby, always around for a chat and such a great sense of humor
             Taoist, who is still around here and there....this I know. I talk to him quite often
             Midas, I haven't spoken to him in quite a while but he was always a laugh

There are others I've started chatting to more recently
            Jiminy  you crack me up you have to be one of the most random people I have ever spoken to!
            Alcoholica you're just so down to earth
            Philip - one thing to say- tea drinkers unite!

and yeah sorry if i forgot anyone. you know i care!

Kxxx
Did anyone mention tea?

Written By: RockandRollFan on 04/23/05 at 3:25 pm

Donna (Banasy) who shares a sadness in April and is a wonderful friend to talk to on the phone.

Zella who I've also enjoyed talking on the phone with and is always there for me.

Jessica for being the sweet person and wonderful friend that's been through a lot with me.

AngeliK for also being wonderful to me.

Karen (CeramicsFanatic) for always coming up with the cooloest quizzes and sharing a great taste in music.

Dagny (Dagwood) for meeting me and having a meal along with your daughter...and being a very good friend that I've also loved knowing.

Erin, a refreshingly fun lady whom I enjoy chatting with.

Chrissy for making me a pimp for a day and being my beaatch. Seriously, a very fun friend to have.

Maria (Ktelqueen) for, well, warming my heart and being the wonderful lady that you are.

Rhonda (Gemini61) for being another wonderful friend.

Lisa (Fragswife) who I haven't seen around for a while...

Tam for kicking my butt when I need it.

Andrea (Odyssey) for alowing me to call and talk with and being another supportive friend.

Kim (crazymom) for being a friend despite my political views!

Jonathan (Indy Gent) Who  I've also enjoyed since the early days.

Tina (Whitewolf) for among other things, sharing my opinions of Michael "Flit-Boy" Jackson

Luke for well, just being the awesome Aussie that you are!

Mandy (Mandamoo) for being fun to chat with and a very sweet lady.

Cat & Carlos for opening my eyes to more views in politics.

ChuckyG and Hairspray for putting up with me over the years and for not putting up with some very mean people!

Howard and Jiminy for the constant dueling and humour.

Bobby, Paul, Andrew, karen,  Alex, gord, Jeff, Philip,JoeDeertae and all the rest I didn't mention here. All in all, everyone I've known here since joining in January of '02...with the exception of a few assorted nuts....have been wonderful to know!

Written By: Don Carlos on 04/23/05 at 4:07 pm

First, thank you to those of you who mentioned me, and for your compliments.  I don't post more because Cat monopolizes the GD computer, and because I usualy have work to do, like reading and grading papers, so my time is limited (but NOT FOR LONG, I'm counting the days - 10 left). 

Second, there are just too many people that I could mention, and I'm affraid I will offend some by either mentioning them or NOT mentioning them, but here goes.

First, of course, Cat.  We rarely collaborate on posts, and never seek approval, but, although I am most certainly further to the left than she, we mostly agree, and she is getting there, in a sort of intuitive way.

I have to mention Maxwell, who is much more likely to call a fascist a fascsit that I am.  Keep on truckin' dude.

For intelligent conversations re politics, I would have to mention Mushroom.  His posts are never vitriolic.  Always reasoned and supported by evidance.  He is also the most open to other interpretations.

Danoota, MooRocca and Chucky G generally agree with me, and me with them, so they are fun to read, and often provoke revisions in my thinking.

R&Rfan is also an interesting poster, and is akin to Mushroom in his willingness to consider different points of view.

How could I not mention GWBush?  And what can I say?  He and I disagree on just about everything, but I value his participation if for no other reason than it is fun to debate him.

There are many others that I should mention, IndyGent, Dagwood, Bobbie, Philbo, McDonnald, Alex and many others, who's opinions I respect evan if we disagree on one issue or another.

Lastly, I want to recognize CrazyMom, who Cat and I are getting to know as a friend, a process both Cat and I hope will continue.

I'm sure I have forgotten some people who I should have recognized, and to them I appologize.  I'm getting old, and the memory isn't as sharp as it once was.  Keep on posting ya all.

Written By: ElDuderino on 04/23/05 at 4:09 pm

Thank you for your post, Carlos. :)

Written By: jackas on 04/23/05 at 5:16 pm

Odyssey - One of the coolest! The word slapsick comes to mind. ;)  She is fun to chat and joke with.  We seem to have a lot in common and I love her sense of humor.

jiminy - Priceless, outrageously funny! He has a great sense of humor and it seems that we have very similar personalities. :)

Alchoholica - Witty and sarcastic, I love it!  I always find his post extremely amusing.

AL-B - Although he's not around much, I really enjoy his posts.  He's a total smart@ss and seems to be very cool.

Tam - Way cool!  8) I love her personality. Since I'm a fellow truck driver, I have a special appreciation for her. ;) 

Erin(Quirk) - She is really sweet and seems very fun too.

Mark - A sweet and caring guy with a touch of crazy!  :) (not the bad crazy)

Alex - Great guy and easy to talk to.  And yes, he does seem older than his age.  Hell, he seems older than my age. ;)

Maria(ktel) - Sweet with a great attitude.

MartyMcFly - Seems to be really fun.  I enjoy his posts and his ideas. :)

Honorable mention: IndyGent, Apricot, Bobby and jaytee.

Written By: Dagwood on 04/23/05 at 6:09 pm

Mark - a great guy, even though he taught my daughter how to shoot straw papers.  :P

Cat and Don Carlos - Two very smart people.  Both are very respectful, even to those who disagree.  I really like that quality in a person.

Whitewolf - A very caring person who stands up for what she believes.

Crazymom - One of my favorite people on this board.  Would be fun to hang with.

I don't think there is anyone on this board I don't like.  Bobby, Howard, Jiminy, Alcoholica, Al-B, K-Tel Queen, Beth, Erin, etc.  Sorry I can't name you all, you all are great.

Written By: MooRocca on 04/23/05 at 6:15 pm

Right back atcha, Carlos.  :) 

Written By: RockandRollFan on 04/23/05 at 7:25 pm

Mark - a great guy, even though he taught my daughter how to shoot straw papers.  :P

I didn't mean to...it was a conspiracy by Sony that forced me to ;D

Written By: Dagwood on 04/23/05 at 8:07 pm

I didn't mean to...it was a conspiracy by Sony that forced me to ;D

Damn that Sony.  ;D

Written By: Apricot on 04/23/05 at 8:24 pm

Thank you all, I'm quite flattered. This one in particular got me:

Apricot: I'll be honest, my eyebrows were raised when I first read his posts but now I understand where he's coming from. I hope Ween is acknowledging this guy because Apricot is definitely giving them 100% :)

Thank you very much.  :)  I'm curious, though, how was I raising eyebrows?

I'll do a few here in a bit. But right now, I'm on short posts, because my internet is being weird and we're running Defrag in the background.

Written By: RockandRollFan on 04/23/05 at 8:35 pm

darn that Sony.  ;D
;D ;)

Written By: Marty McFly on 04/24/05 at 12:26 am

MartyMcFly - Seems to be really fun. I enjoy his posts and his ideas. :)

;D ;D - I try my best!

PS: You're right about Jiminy (our resident metalhead too), his sense of humor reminds me of me, only much less PG-ish like I am.

Written By: ADH13 on 08/16/05 at 6:38 pm

a couple more to add...

GRS - Has fit in here very quickly and seems like he's been here forever

Crazymom - Great sense of humor... but don't ask her "Does this dress make me look fat?" :)

Written By: jiminy on 08/16/05 at 6:44 pm

;D ;D - I try my best!

PS: You're right about Jiminy (our resident metalhead too), his sense of humor reminds me of me, only much less PG-ish like I am.

did you mean PIG-ish?   ;D

Written By: Billy Florio on 08/16/05 at 8:34 pm

I feel unloved  :\'(

Written By: ADH13 on 08/16/05 at 8:39 pm

Billy Florio:  Don't really know him too well.. but from the pictures he's posted, he looks like he'd be a lot of fun! :)

Written By: RockandRollFan on 08/16/05 at 9:12 pm

Donna (Banasy) who shares a sadness in April and is a wonderful friend to talk to on the phone.

Zella who I've also enjoyed talking on the phone with and is always there for me.

Jessica for being the sweet person and wonderful friend that's been through a lot with me.

AngeliK for also being wonderful to me.

Karen (CeramicsFanatic) for always coming up with the cooloest quizzes and sharing a great taste in music.

Dagny (Dagwood) for meeting me and having a meal along with your daughter...and being a very good friend that I've also loved knowing.

Erin, a refreshingly fun lady whom I enjoy chatting with.

Chrissy for making me a pimp for a day and being my beaatch. Seriously, a very fun friend to have.

Maria (Ktelqueen) for, well, warming my heart and being the wonderful lady that you are.

Rhonda (Gemini61) for being another wonderful friend.

Lisa (Fragswife) who I haven't seen around for a while...

Tam for kicking my butt when I need it.

Andrea (Odyssey) for allowing me to call and talk with and being another supportive friend.

Kim (crazymom) for being a friend despite my political views!

Jonathan (Indy Gent) Who  I've also enjoyed since the early days.

Tina (Whitewolf) for among other things, sharing my opinions of Michael "Flit-Boy" Jackson

Luke for well, just being the awesome Aussie that you are!

Mandy (Mandamoo) for being fun to chat with and a very sweet lady.

Cat & Carlos for opening my eyes to more views in politics.

ChuckyG and Hairspray for putting up with me over the years and for not putting up with some very mean people!

Howard and Jiminy for the constant dueling and humour.

Bobby, Paul, Andrew, karen,  Alex, gord, Jeff, Philip,JoeDeertae and all the rest I didn't mention here. All in all, everyone I've known here since joining in January of '02...with the exception of a few assorted nuts....have been wonderful to know!

Bonus kudos to...jiminy for helping me keep the recent events in perspective and making me feel better. Erin for being forgiving, Dagny, Zella and many more (You know who you are) for being so very supportive to me and last but not least, Chrissy for the very kind PM....I'm not leaving ;)

Written By: jiminy on 08/16/05 at 9:37 pm

Alchoholica "Andy" to dam impatient to wait for the jello to set  ;D

Written By: Alchoholica on 08/16/05 at 9:53 pm

Alchoholica "Andy" to dam impatient to wait for the jello to set  ;D

You know, if any two other people were talking about Jello nobody would bat an eyelid..  ;D

I'm not going to brown nose.. everyone i Like and respect already knows.

Written By: jiminy on 08/16/05 at 9:59 pm

You know, if any two other people were talking about Jello nobody would bat an eyelid..  ;D

brown nose? so it was Jello pudding  ;D

Written By: Alchoholica on 08/16/05 at 10:03 pm

brown nose? so it was Jello pudding  ;D

;D Sorry... Brown Nose - To arse lick  ;D Suck up... ;D

Written By: jiminy on 08/16/05 at 10:05 pm

;D Sorry... Brown Nose - To arse lick  ;D Suck up... ;D

stick to pudding, it tastes better ;)  ;D

Written By: Alchoholica on 08/16/05 at 10:12 pm

stick to pudding, it tastes better ;)  ;D

You know about that then Jim.. the difference i mean  :P

Written By: jiminy on 08/16/05 at 10:15 pm

You know about that then Jim.. the difference i mean  :P

i know a little about a lot   ;D

Written By: Alchoholica on 08/16/05 at 10:17 pm

i know a little about a lot   ;D

Jack of all Holes Trades  ;)

Written By: jiminy on 08/16/05 at 10:21 pm

Jack of all Holes Trades  ;)

jack be nimble, jack be quick, jack knows where to put his wick  ;D

Written By: JamieMcBain on 08/16/05 at 10:37 pm

Off hand I would say that Jiminy is one of the most memorable people here, some of his comments crack me up!

;D

It's been really good being in here, and hopefully I'll be around for some time to come.

Written By: RockandRollFan on 08/16/05 at 10:39 pm

Off hand I would say that Jiminy is one of the most memorable people here, some of his comments crack me up!

;D

It's been really good being in here, and hopefully I'll be around for some time to come.
I hope that you both as well as many others also stay :)

Written By: jiminy on 08/16/05 at 10:40 pm

;D

thank ya, thank ya very much... guess who is watching an Elvis special on TV?  :D

Written By: ADH13 on 08/16/05 at 10:48 pm

Bonus kudos to...jiminy for helping me keep the recent events in perspective and making me feel better. Erin for being forgiving, Dagny, Zella and many more (You know who you are) for being so very supportive to me and last but not least, Chrissy for the very kind PM....I'm not leaving ;)

wow, you should consider yourself pretty lucky then... chrissy isn't exactly known for sending "sweet pm's".. hilarious, yes... sarcastic, yes.. but sweet?? ??? ;D

Written By: Alchoholica on 08/16/05 at 10:49 pm

jack be nimble, jack be quick, jack knows where to put his wick ;D

Wick.. don't you mean  :-X

Written By: ADH13 on 08/16/05 at 11:49 pm

we all know how much you respect robocop 100th, Andy... but are you sure everyone else knows you like and respect them?? ;D

Written By: Alchoholica on 08/16/05 at 11:51 pm

we all know how much you respect robocop 100th, Andy... but are you sure everyone else knows you like and respect them?? ;D

I thought everyone was robocop 100th ::)

Written By: ADH13 on 08/16/05 at 11:54 pm

I thought everyone was robocop 100th ::)

oh.. maybe they are... but you didn't take him to bed with you, apricot, dak and you last night... so i thought maybe he wasn't... ;D

(all i ask.. please tell me im above robocop on your like & respect list ???) ;D

Written By: Alchoholica on 08/16/05 at 11:56 pm

(all i ask.. please tell me im above robocop on your like & respect list ???) ;D

So close yet so far.. I'm sorry but... Robocop sod off  ;D

Written By: JamieMcBain on 08/17/05 at 9:25 am

thank ya, thank ya very much... guess who is watching an Elvis special on TV?  :D

;D

Written By: NullandVoid on 08/17/05 at 2:04 pm

CatwomanofV - For keeping it real and being a good friend

DC- For patiently having conversations with me, even when I mistook him for Cat :)

Ktelqueen - For burning the Midnight oil with me. Thank you so much for letting me burn your "ears' off about you know who ;D

Written By: Tam on 08/17/05 at 4:07 pm

Thanks to all those who said anything about me!
Now for my thoughts on all of you...

Maria (ktel) - my long lost sister who appreciates the language of truckers and understands my fence sitting! ;)

Karen (CF) - another long lost counterpart! She always makes me smile and makes me think when it comes to quizzes! 8)

Bobby - a very nice chap who looks out for others, and fun to talk WWE with! :)

jacks - What can I say? A girl who knows where I am coming from and what I might go through with the f@#king Army! ;D

jiminy - has tried to help me whenever I have had questions and his sense of humour could never be matched! :)

Erin (quirk) - Awesome chick who takes the most amazing pics and always knows what and when to say it! ;)

Beth - eccentric, reminds me of my younger sister and is awesome to post with 8)

Alex - definitely beyond his years in wisdom.... and a fellow Texan! 8)

Mark (RnRF) - a good guywho needs to focus on his strengths rather than his weaknesses ;)

Kim (crazymom) - awesome chick who knows exactly what to say and isnt afraid to say it! 8)

Andrea (Odyssey) - awesome to chat with! Loved her 'accidental' disconnection on the voice chat! ;)

GWBush - although he has only replied to 1 post of mine... his words were amazing to me! 8)

Henk (FaultyDog) - "The Quizmaster!" Always manages to do quizzes that I know!!  ;D

Luke (GRS) - another quiz maker but I can never seem to get to them first! He drinks too much coffee unlike Phil...

Phil - who drinks way too much tea! Has an awesomely dry sense of humour and I love posting with him!  ;)

Jonathon (IndyGent) - I miss him now that his puter has crashed! He is lots of fun PBG and always prompts me to think harder! ;)

ShaQ (NullandVoid) - just starting to get to know her but she has cool thoughts and posts! :)

Jeff (nally) - great guy who I enjoy posting with in PBG, even if he does correct me! ;)

Andy (alchoholica) - the kid who's a man! Love chatting with him on yahoo and his insights into wrestling always make me a wee bit smarter for our next encounter! ;)

I am sure there are many more people I need to say something about but right now I am at a loss.
If I missed you... MY BAD!  8)

Written By: ADH13 on 08/17/05 at 4:11 pm

Andrea (Odyssey) - awesome to chat with! Loved her 'accidental' disconnection on the voice chat! ;)

Thanks!! I had forgotten all about that lol ;D

Written By: jackas on 08/17/05 at 4:14 pm

Thanks!! I had forgotten all about that lol ;D

Not me! ;D ;D ;D

Click......silence.................... :)

Written By: ADH13 on 08/17/05 at 4:19 pm

Not me! ;D ;D ;D

;D

Written By: Tam on 08/17/05 at 4:21 pm

Not me! ;D ;D ;D

To quote Andrea... "I dont know what hapened. All of a sudden I got an error message and then I was kicked off!" or something like that! LMAO! ;D 8)

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 08/17/05 at 4:23 pm

Karen (CF) - another long lost counterpart! She always makes me smile and makes me think when it comes to quizzes! 8)

Thanks, girl!  You make me smile a lot, too!!  ;)

Written By: jackas on 08/17/05 at 4:24 pm

To quote Andrea... "I dont know what hapened. All of a sudden I got an error message and then I was kicked off!" or something like that! LMAO! ;D 8)

;D ;D

She saved my life. :)  I had the rope out and was about to put the noose around my neck. ;D

Written By: Tam on 08/17/05 at 4:24 pm

Thanks, girl!  You make me smile a lot, too!!  ;)

You're very welcome!  ;)

;D ;D

She saved my life. :)  I had the rope out and was about to put the noose around my neck. ;D

No kidding! If she hadn't done it.... I was about to! ;D

Written By: nally on 08/17/05 at 4:26 pm

Jeff (nally) - great guy who I enjoy posting with in PBG, even if he does correct me! ;)

I am sure there are many more people I need to say something about but right now I am at a loss.

Thank you!! I appreciate that. Sorry about the corrections, though. :-\\

Written By: Tam on 08/17/05 at 4:27 pm

Thank you!! I appreciate that. Sorry about the corrections, though. :-\\

It's all good Jeff! You wouldnt be you if you didnt correct! I'm not mad about it so dont apologize!!! ;D :D 8)

Written By: nally on 08/17/05 at 4:33 pm

It's all good Jeff! You wouldnt be you if you didnt correct! I'm not mad about it so dont apologize!!! ;D :D 8)

Well I have been a stickler for accuracy for as long as I can remember. But I do try to be careful about what I say.

You are always fun to chat with...especially on PBG! :) 8)

Written By: ADH13 on 08/17/05 at 4:35 pm

Umm... ya forgot Andrew... and I look forward to his reaction to this oversight. ;D

Written By: Tam on 08/17/05 at 4:40 pm

Umm... ya forgot Andrew... and I look forward to his reaction to this oversight. ;D

Oh HELLL NO!

Lemme go back and fix it! Mahahaha!  ;D

Written By: FaultyDog on 08/17/05 at 4:45 pm

Henk (FaultyDog) - "The Quizmaster!" Always manages to do quizzes that I know!!  ;D

Very nice of you to say so. :) Other members tend to disagree, though... :-\\

Written By: nally on 08/17/05 at 4:46 pm

Now I have to go back through this topic and read all the responses...i haven't looked at it yet.

Jeff (nally)....great to talk to...great person

Thank you, Erin! :)

nally: Seems like a very nice person

Why thank you, Andrea (Odyssey); I really appreciate it.

And thanks to everyone else who said nice things. 8)

I will post nice things about you guys later. :)

Written By: Tam on 08/17/05 at 4:48 pm

Very nice of you to say so. :) Other members tend to disagree, though... :-\\

Ah well, as long as you keep doing ones I can get - you're A-OK in my books! :) ;D

Written By: CatwomanofV on 08/17/05 at 4:50 pm

Cat - you are one of the people I can count on when I need a shoulder or a sounding board or whatever - I can't wait to meet you & DC in RL :)

DC - pretty much the same as Cat, but haven't really talked about "girl problems" with you as much (which I'm sure you'd be willing to help with, but I just feel a bit more comfy talking to Cat about them)

CatwomanofV - For keeping it real and being a good friend

DC- For patiently having conversations with me, even when I mistook him for Cat :)

Thanks guys. Right back attcha.  ;D ;D  I really enjoy our conversations-that is when you are talking to ME and not DC  ;).

If I am repeating myself, just chalk it up to "old age"  ;)

Gemini: A great person (even if you do live in Ohio.  ;) )

Odyssey: I am just getting to know you and you seem like a very sweet person.

Whitewolf: A really nice person and I wish you nothing but the best for you.

Bobby: A great guy and I wish you joy and peace in your life.

Cat

Written By: FaultyDog on 08/17/05 at 4:51 pm

Ah well, as long as you keep doing ones I can get - you're A-OK in my books! :) ;D

Will do! ;)

Written By: Dagwood on 08/17/05 at 5:58 pm

Dagwood - always there with a kind word and I'm always here to help release the IS ;)

Thanks.  I can always use help with the IS. ;)

Written By: NullandVoid on 08/17/05 at 6:19 pm

Oh man how could I have forgotten...

Bobby - Duude you're a good guy. We should talk more ;D

Alcoholica - I miss our funny conversations What happened? Was it a bad comment I made about wrestling, what?
just kidding man :)

Written By: Howard on 08/17/05 at 6:30 pm

Bobby Such a wonderful guy to talk to on here. :)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 08/17/05 at 8:48 pm

Erin (quirk) - Awesome chick who takes the most amazing pics and always knows what and when to say it! ;)

Thanks Tam!! Right back at ya!

Written By: nally on 08/17/05 at 10:47 pm

Bobby and Howard... seem like witty guys. I enjoy chatting with them on the "Person Above Me" thread. :) ;D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 08/17/05 at 10:50 pm

Quirk - a really cool cat who deserves the best in life

Bobby - thanks for the "talks"

Another for Alchoholica - thanks for letting my inner "Mrs. Robinson" out to play at times ;)

And to all of you in "my fan club", I love you all :-* ;D

thanks Kim...it's been a pleasure getting to know you on the boards!

Written By: Alchoholica on 08/17/05 at 11:03 pm

Another for Alchoholica - thanks for letting my inner "Mrs. Robinson" out to play at times ;)

It's a tough job

Written By: ktelqueen on 08/17/05 at 11:54 pm

ok..this is going to be a bit long since there's such a whack of really cool people that i've gotten to know over the past year..and i hope to get to know the rest of you better this year.. :)

Karen(CF)  my first friend here and the best..my longlost separated at birth kind of sister who has been there for me through it all..heart of gold and such a fun person to laugh and to cry with,drink a little wine with and looking forward to unravelling the years to come together  8)

Tam   my truckdrivin' crackhead gazoo kind of sister.you keep it real for me with your words of wisdom and ridiculous humour.we have a pick up where we left off kind of friendship that rocks.

Mare one of my best girlfriends in real life..love you to death and don't know where to begin.

Rob(Bobby) i could fill pages in this thread but suffice it to say you have my heart. :-*

Paul  sweet,hilarious and one of my favourite things about fridays.

Rhonda(gemini)  my gemini sis from the early days..you are very genuine and so sweet

Shaq(NullAndVoid)  one of my newest and closest friends here who is ubercool..really happy we've connected

Gord a good friend who needs to hang around a bit more often

Janine(jaytee) darl did i mention 'champagne lunch'.i feel like i've known you forever.

Andrea(Odyssey) such a funny chick with a very fun and creative personality.so glad we've bonded

Andy(Alchoholica)  i'm laughing out loud right now..you're my unique p'tit chou who is very sensitive and wise beyond the bloody persona..and i mean that literally..the bloody part

Kristin(ultraviolet52)  krissy k..girl,you're my mini-Tam..for whatever reason i felt like i could trust you right away and i'm glad i did..you're a great chick.

Amanda(mandamoo) lovey you need a new timezone..sweet personified.

Philip   you're a good time Phil..especially when you shock me with a smilie.

Luke(GRS) thanks for turning me on to the ecclectic sound that is crazy frog..mahaha..you're a lot of fun

Kim(crazymom) girlfriend,proud to be a member of your fanclub.

Jonathan(Indy Gent)  where have ya been? haha..i miss boardgaming with you..

Jeff(nally)  hope to see more of you in boardgames too..you keep me on my toes

Erin(Quirk) great girl..you're very down to earth and kind

Beth(MidKnightDarkness) did i mention you're hilarious?

Luke(FBVP) personality plus..thanks for helping me out with smilie lessons when neccessary

Chrissy(jacks) we need to catch up over a beer one of these days

Tina(whitewolf)  my new brunswick neighbor and rodent humourist..thanks for keeping me laughing through my tears of fear

Henk(FaultyDog) a cool addition to the boards..i enjoy your upbeat attitude

Howard   you make me laugh..sometimes cringe but we'll focus on the positive

Jiminy..see above

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 08/17/05 at 11:57 pm

thanks Maria....it's been awesome getting to know you on the boards...you are a cool gal!

Written By: nally on 08/17/05 at 11:58 pm

Thank you Maria...you are lots of fun to hang out with! :) 8)

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 08/18/05 at 12:00 am

Thanks, Maria! You're wicked rad, yo!

Beth

Written By: Tam on 08/18/05 at 12:05 am

You're the Girl Maria Chiquita!!!  ;) 8)

Written By: ADH13 on 08/18/05 at 12:06 am

ok.  so its time to look at the positive right??

i think one good thing came out of this recent ordeal... it seems like alot of us got to know each other better and we have seen that when the sh!t hits the fan, everyone pretty much sticks together. (almost everyone, anyway)
:)

Written By: Tam on 08/18/05 at 12:09 am

i think one good thing came out of this recent ordeal... it seems like alot of us got to know each other better and we have seen that when the sh!t hits the fan, everyone pretty much sticks together. (almost everyone, anyway)

I will second that emotion!

Written By: Bobby on 08/18/05 at 12:09 am

Rob(Bobby) i could fill pages in this thread but suffice it to say you have my heart. :-*

You have mine too, darling.   :-*

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 08/18/05 at 12:10 am

nicely put, Andrea! I have noticed that as well...and it's really cool that a lot of us have gotten closer.

Written By: Bobby on 08/18/05 at 12:12 am

I totally agree.  :)

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 08/18/05 at 12:13 am

You know, I think you're right, Andrea *Cue Sappy music*
It was great how everyone stuck together to fight for the greater good..   :\'( <---Happy tears
I think we've all learned a valuble lesson, here....
You can't get ANYTHING past Andrea, so don't even TRY! She kicks uber @ss, yo!

GROUP HUG!!!

Beth

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 08/18/05 at 12:13 am

Luke(GRS) thanks for turning me on to the ecclectic sound that is crazy frog..mahaha..you're a lot of fun

Ummm... My original intent was to steer people away from it by saying how bad it was!  :-X ;)

Thanks  8)

Luke (GRS) - another quiz maker but I can never seem to get to them first! He drinks too much coffee unlike Phil...
I'm trying to cut down. Maybe if I drank more other stuff (such as beer) that would make it easier.  :D ;)

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 08/18/05 at 12:15 am

GROUP HUG!!!

*Realizes she's been left hangin'...puts arms down and walks away*

Beth

Written By: ADH13 on 08/18/05 at 12:17 am

You know, I think you're right, Andrea *Cue Sappy music*
It was great how everyone stuck together to fight for the greater good..   :\'( <---Happy tears
I think we've all learned a valuble lesson, here....
You can't get ANYTHING past Andrea, so don't even TRY! She kicks uber @ss, yo!

GROUP HUG!!!

Beth

and to think apricot is yet to come back and try to sort out what has gone on while he's been doing chores. :-\\

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 08/18/05 at 12:18 am

and to think apricot is yet to come back and try to sort out what has gone on while he's been doing chores. :-\\

He'll be really upset that he missed it. I'm seein' him on Tuesday, hopefully. I'll fill him in!

Beth

Written By: Tam on 08/18/05 at 12:19 am

Beth

{plays 'reach out and touch, somebodys hand'}

< hugs EVERYONE currently here!!! ;) 8)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 08/18/05 at 12:19 am

He'll be really upset that he missed it. I'm seein' him on Tuesday, hopefully. I'll fill him in!

Beth

awww..poor Andrew....he is gonna kick himself after hearing about this! LOL!

Written By: Alchoholica on 08/18/05 at 12:20 am

Beth

*Comes in a bit late*... "Bollocks!"

Written By: ktelqueen on 08/18/05 at 12:21 am

*follows suit after checking users online list and going with it* hi, EthanM   ??? :D ;)

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 08/18/05 at 12:22 am

Whoo. Asterisk convo!

Beth

Written By: Bobby on 08/18/05 at 12:26 am

I'm not a soppy guy on the boards but I'll join in the group hug too (including Andy  ;) ;D).

Written By: Tam on 08/18/05 at 12:27 am

I'm not a soppy guy on the boards but I'll join in the group hug too (including Andy  ;) ;D).

soppy or sappy white rabbit??  ;D

Written By: Bobby on 08/18/05 at 12:35 am

soppy or sappy white rabbit??  ;D

Er . . . both. Hug Tam?  :)

Written By: Tam on 08/18/05 at 12:37 am

Er . . . both. Hug Tam?  :)

hugz                              hugz                               hugz                     hugz                       hugz                   hugz
                hugz                          hugz              hugz           hugz                         hugz                    hugz
     hugz               hugz                         hugz                                hugz                         hugz

That good enuff?? ;D

Written By: ADH13 on 08/18/05 at 12:39 am

and I must add a quick shout-out to Chrissy...

WELCOME BACK, ADDICT!

I'm glad you have fallen off the Inthe00s Sobriety Wagon :)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 08/18/05 at 12:40 am

same goes to you Andrea....it was crappy when you weren't posting for awhile...it is GREAT to have you back!!

Written By: ADH13 on 08/18/05 at 12:42 am

thx!!  yeah i kinda got disgusted with it when howard got banned... and then the few times i did sign on i rarely saw anyone i knew... so i lost interest for a bit.. but im glad to be back

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 08/18/05 at 2:17 am

ok..this is going to be a bit long since there's such a whack of really cool people that i've gotten to know over the past year..and i hope to get to know the rest of you better this year.. :)

Karen(CF)  my first friend here and the best..my longlost separated at birth kind of sister who has been there for me through it all..heart of gold and such a fun person to laugh and to cry with,drink a little wine with and looking forward to unravelling the years to come together  8)

Awww...thanks, girl!  You are one of the best friends that anyone could ask for and I so enjoy when we are here together!!  Cheers!!!  8) :D ;)

Written By: jiminy on 08/18/05 at 4:10 am

Tam   my truckdrivin' crackhead gazoo kind of sister.you keep it real for me with your words of wisdom and ridiculous humour.we have a pick up where we left off kind of friendship that rocks.

Mare one of my best girlfriends in real life..love you to death and don't know where to begin.

Rhonda(gemini)  my gemini sis from the early days..you are very genuine and so sweet

Shaq(NullAndVoid)  one of my newest and closest friends here who is ubercool..really happy we've connected

Janine(jaytee) darl did i mention 'champagne lunch'.i feel like i've known you forever.

Andrea(Odyssey) such a funny chick with a very fun and creative personality.so glad we've bonded

Andy(Alchoholica)  i'm laughing out loud right now..you're my unique p'tit chou who is very sensitive and wise beyond the bloody persona..and i mean that literally..the bloody part

Kristin(ultraviolet52)  krissy k..girl,you're my mini-Tam..for whatever reason i felt like i could trust you right away and i'm glad i did..you're a great chick.

Luke(FBVP) personality plus..thanks for helping me out with smilie lessons when neccessary

Tina(whitewolf)  my new brunswick neighbor and rodent humourist..thanks for keeping me laughing through my tears of fear

Jiminy..see above

wow, all the above... I didn't know you cared  ::)

Written By: ktelqueen on 08/18/05 at 4:16 am

wow, all the above... I didn't know you cared  ::)

you never asked  ::) ;)

Written By: FussBudgetVanPelt on 08/18/05 at 6:05 am

:) Thank you Maria  :P :P :P ;D

Written By: jaytee on 08/18/05 at 8:13 am

Oh you gorgeous girl .. you know I feel exactly the same way  :)

And for everyone else .... to quote Jeff Fenech (Aussie boxing champ) "I love yous all"  :D  Well most of you anyway  ;) ;D

Written By: whitewolf on 08/18/05 at 8:15 am

Karen(CF)  nice person, great quizzes

Rob(Bobby) nice guy, love your accent

Rhonda(gemini)  sweet person-hope you never delete your account again

Shaq(NullAndVoid)- Andrea(Odyssey)  nice people that i hope to get to know better

Andy(Alchoholica) makes me laugh still shocked at your age, (and picture) thought you were older

Philip  - Jeff(nally) kings of the PBG

Kim(crazymom) -Cat-thanks for being there when I needed to talk :)

maria(ktelqueen)  a fellow New Brunswicker that is a nice person to talk to. the pied piper of NB and keeps all the mice with her ;D

Howard   a very frustrated guy that makes me laugh

Jiminy..photoshop king that makes me laugh

andrew apricot-when are you coming back-never a dull moment with you

MarkRandRFan-nice guy congrats on your recent marriage

Don Carlos-states his opinion without getting nasty

Harmonica-stands up for what he believes in

sorry if I missed anyone, still getting to know you all.

Written By: Alchoholica on 08/18/05 at 12:42 pm

Harmonica & GWB2004 - though we don't always agree (heck, we rarely agree ;)), I respect you for having such strong beliefs

Don't tell porky pies Mrs. Robinson  ;D

Written By: jackas on 08/18/05 at 1:01 pm

and I must add a quick shout-out to Chrissy...

WELCOME BACK, ADDICT!

I'm glad you have fallen off the Inthe00s Sobriety Wagon :)

;D ;D

Thanks! :)

You're nuts! ;D

Written By: Bobby on 08/18/05 at 1:15 pm

Andy (Alchoholica) - As mentioned before countless times, a witty lad with maturity and knowledge beyond his years.

Kim (Crazymom) - Genuine, straight and honest - three qualities I admire in people.

Maria (ktelqueen) - What can I say? The woman I love very much.   :-*

Tam - A great laugh and all around nutter. Always a pleasure to see Tam here on the boards.

Karen (CF) - A sweet, level-headed lady who I have always felt comfortable talking with.

Paul - Has an incredible pop knowledge, sense of humour and is a great bloke - brave too.

Karen - An understated lady here on the boards who is always a welcome addition.

Cat and Carlos - A couple I truly respect and have so much admiration for.

Howard - Perhaps one of the most sincerest, genuine people here - even if it works to his disadvantage, lol.

Erin (Quirk) - A lady that brightens up the boards with her happy nature.

Beth (Midnight Darkness) - An interesting, witty and thoughtful lady on the boards who always raises a hearty laugh.

Luke (GRS) - A great guy to talk to who is afflicted with such an unfortunate timezone - and yes, thank you for reminding me of 'Crazy Frog'.  ::) ;)

Chrissie (Jacks) - A person always missed when she leaves for a while, a lovely lady.

Tina (Whitewolf) - A very sincere, caring person.

James (Jiminy) - Has a great (if questionable) sense of humour.   ;) ;D

Philip Eno - Very cerebral and definitely king of the boardgames, the man is a machine!  ;D

Jeff (nally) - Means well, a nice bloke to be around.

Written By: Bobby on 08/18/05 at 1:23 pm

hugz                              hugz                               hugz                     hugz                       hugz                   hugz
                hugz                          hugz              hugz           hugz                         hugz                    hugz
     hugz               hugz                         hugz                                hugz                         hugz

That good enuff?? ;D

There's more hugs here than a pack of 'Huggies' pull ups.  ;D

That is more than sufficient, thank you. Let's see if I can do the same . . .

Hugz                            Hugz                      Hugz                              Hugz                Hugz
Hugz                            Hugz                                  Hugz                          Hugz                                                  Hugz
          Hugz                                  Hugz                            Hugz                              Hugz                                      Hugz

There you go.  ;D

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 08/18/05 at 1:29 pm

Karen (CF) - A sweet, level-headed lady who I have always felt comfortable talking with.

Thank you for your kind words, Rob!  :)

Written By: ADH13 on 08/18/05 at 1:40 pm

Andy (Alchoholica) - As mentioned before countless times, a witty lad with maturity and knowledge beyond his years.

Kim (Crazymom) - Genuine, straight and honest - three qualities I admire in people.

Tam - A great laugh and all around nutter. Always a pleasure to see Tam here on the boards.

Paul - Has an incredible pop knowledge, sense of humour and is a great bloke - brave too.

Karen - An understated lady here on the boards who is always a welcome addition.

Howard - Perhaps one of the most sincerest, genuine people here - even if it works to his disadvantage, lol.

Beth (Midnight Darkness) - An interesting, witty and thoughtful lady on the boards who always raises a hearty laugh.

Luke (GRS) - A great guy to talk to who is afflicted with such an unfortunate timezone - and yes, thank you for reminding me of 'Crazy Frog'.  ::) ;)

Chrissie (Jacks) - A person always missed when she leaves for a while, a lovely lady.

Philip Eno - Very cerebral and definitely king of the boardgames, the man is a machine!  ;D

uh-oh... what did i do?? ???

must've been the robocop joke.. ::)

Written By: Bobby on 08/18/05 at 1:44 pm

uh-oh... what did i do?? ???

OMG!!! How could I forget you?  :o

A special post for Andrea all of her own . . .  ;)

Andrea (Odyssey) - The 'police' of the boards. Observant and astute, she is kind and understanding.

Written By: FaultyDog on 08/18/05 at 1:51 pm

....ahem!  ???   :-\\

Written By: Alchoholica on 08/18/05 at 2:00 pm

....ahem!  ???  :-\\

Even though your a PSV fan. Me and Bethany still love's ya

Written By: FaultyDog on 08/18/05 at 2:01 pm

Even though your a PSV fan. Me and Bethany still love's ya

A happy threesome!  ;D

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 08/18/05 at 2:02 pm

Yeah, Henk. You're like one of my favorite members-- Ask Andrew!! I always enjoy reading your posts--and I'm glad your here!

Beth

Written By: Bobby on 08/18/05 at 2:03 pm

I am sorry. It seems I have missed so many people out - no offence there, Henk.  ;)

Henk (FaultyDog) - Has a great personality, always cheerful and loyal to his mates (wherever DAK is at this moment in time).   8)

Written By: ADH13 on 08/18/05 at 2:16 pm

OMG!!! How could I forget you?  :o

A special post for Andrea all of her own . . .  ;)

Andrea (Odyssey) - The 'police' of the boards. Observant and astute, she is kind and understanding.

LOL Thanks Bobby!  I thought you must have been mad at me for the robocop joke. :)

Written By: FaultyDog on 08/18/05 at 2:24 pm

Yeah, Henk. You're like one of my favorite members-- Ask Andrew!! I always enjoy reading your posts--and I'm glad your here!

Beth

I am sorry. It seems I have missed so many people out - no offence there, Henk.  ;)

Henk (FaultyDog) - Has a great personality, always cheerful and loyal to his mates (wherever DAK is at this moment in time).   8)

Thank you both for your kind words! And I wasn't taking offence, Bobby  ;)

I enjoy having you all around as well  :) (Meh, I'm not very good at this kind of stuff....)

Written By: Bobby on 08/18/05 at 2:25 pm

LOL Thanks Bobby!  I thought you must have been mad at me for the robocop joke. :)

Mad at you? You think too much.  ;D

Written By: CatwomanofV on 08/18/05 at 2:26 pm

....ahem!  ???  :-\\

You are not the only one left out.  :\'(

Cat

Written By: Bobby on 08/18/05 at 2:26 pm

Thank you both for your kind words! And I wasn't taking offence, Bobby  ;)

;)

(Meh, I'm not very good at this kind of stuff....)

Neither am I.   ;D

Written By: Bobby on 08/18/05 at 2:28 pm

You are 'Cat and Carlos'. Sorry to bunch you both together, you are just great as a couple.  8)

Written By: Step-chan on 08/18/05 at 2:28 pm

Cat

It depends on how familiar everyone is with everyone else.

Written By: FaultyDog on 08/18/05 at 2:29 pm

Cat

This calls for a.....

GROUP HUG!

Written By: CatwomanofV on 08/18/05 at 2:30 pm

You are 'Cat and Carlos'. Sorry to bunch you both together, you are just great as a couple.  8)

I know YOU didn't leave me out, but others have.  :\'(

Cat

Written By: Bobby on 08/18/05 at 2:31 pm

This calls for a.....

GROUP HUG!

Don't make me get my hugz out again . . .  ;D

Written By: Bobby on 08/18/05 at 2:32 pm

I know YOU didn't leave me out, but others have.  :\'(

I shouldn't worry too much about it, Cat. Oh! Here is something to make you feel better; :-*. Now be careful, I don't do that too often.  ;) ;D

Written By: CatwomanofV on 08/18/05 at 2:39 pm

I shouldn't worry too much about it, Cat. Oh! Here is something to make you feel better; :-*. Now be careful, I don't do that too often.  ;) ;D

AWWWW, thanks, Bobby. There is only one board member who I throw kisses to (and you know who that is.  ;) ) So, please don't be offended if I don't throw you one back. But, I will do this....

(((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))

;D ;D ;D

Cat

Written By: Bobby on 08/18/05 at 2:44 pm

AWWWW, thanks, Bobby. There is only one board member who I throw kisses to (and you know who that is.  ;) ) So, please don't be offended if I don't throw you one back. But, I will do this....

Ha ha! No offence taken at all (just a friendly kiss to say all's well).  ;D

You are very fortunate as I only usually give kisses to one very special lady . . .  ;)

(((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))

;D ;D ;D

Hugs right back at ya!  8)  ;D

Written By: nally on 08/18/05 at 2:53 pm

**hugs right back!** :) :D 8) ;D

Written By: NullandVoid on 08/18/05 at 3:08 pm

What is this a MUSHFEST???? jeeeez :P

just kidding y'all :)

Written By: Howard on 08/18/05 at 3:13 pm

(((GROUP KISS)))

Written By: Bobby on 08/18/05 at 3:13 pm

What is this a MUSHFEST???? jeeeez :P

just kidding y'all :)

Here you are Shaq.  ;D

Hugz                          Hugz                                               Hugz                                              Hugz                                                                      Hugz                                                        Hugz                                    Huz                                        Hugz                                                    Hugz                                                Hugz                                Hugz                                                       Hugz                                   Hugz

Written By: Howard on 08/18/05 at 3:16 pm

Bob needs a HUG :)

Written By: Bobby on 08/18/05 at 3:17 pm

(((GROUP KISS)))

*Wipes drool from his face* Thanks Howard.  ;D

Written By: Bobby on 08/18/05 at 3:17 pm

Bob needs a HUG :)

Tee hee. Yeah even Bob's need hugs too.  ;D

Written By: Howard on 08/18/05 at 3:19 pm

*Wipes drool from his face* Thanks Howard.  ;D

Not that kind of kiss,I'm not gay! ::)

Written By: Howard on 08/18/05 at 3:20 pm

Tee hee. Yeah even Bob's need hugs too.  ;D

Which kind of Bob's? ;D

Written By: Bobby on 08/18/05 at 3:21 pm

Not that kind of kiss,I'm not gay! ::)

Okay Howard, lol. I thought you were kissing all and sundry there.  ;D

Written By: Bobby on 08/18/05 at 3:21 pm

Which kind of Bob's? ;D

Er . . . the 'me' kind of Bob's, Howard.  ;D

Written By: Howard on 08/18/05 at 3:23 pm

Okay Howard, lol. I thought you were kissing all and sundry there.  ;D

I'll just give a group hug instead.

Written By: Bobby on 08/18/05 at 3:32 pm

I'll just give a group hug instead.

Alright then. What makes you feel most secure, mate.  ;D

Written By: jiminy on 08/18/05 at 3:33 pm

The Pied Piper of Canada Eh

Written By: Bobby on 08/18/05 at 3:34 pm

The Pied Piper of Canada Eh

That is a class photo, Jim - though Maria looks a little crazy there, lol.

Written By: Howard on 08/18/05 at 3:35 pm

Alright then. What makes you feel most secure, mate.  ;D

(((Bobby HUG)))

Written By: jiminy on 08/18/05 at 3:36 pm

(((GROUP KISS)))

no tongue :P  ;D

Written By: Bobby on 08/18/05 at 3:36 pm

(((Bobby HUG)))

*Hugs Howard too*  ::) ;D

Written By: jiminy on 08/18/05 at 3:37 pm

blame it on the rats    :D

Written By: Bobby on 08/18/05 at 3:37 pm

blame it on the rats    :D

Tee hee. The rats are driving her bats.  ;D

Written By: Howard on 08/18/05 at 3:39 pm

*Hugs Howard too*  ::) ;D

(((handshake)))

Written By: gemini on 08/18/05 at 3:40 pm

Cat

You too huh!?  ;) 

Written By: Howard on 08/18/05 at 3:42 pm

no tongue :P  ;D

Ok,I Promise.

Written By: Bobby on 08/18/05 at 3:49 pm

You too huh!?  ;) 

AH! NO! I'VE FORGOT RHONDA TOO!!!!!  :o :o :o :o

Rhonda (Gemini) - One of the best. A wonderful considerate lady who I wouldn't want to see leave the boards again.  ;)

Written By: gemini on 08/18/05 at 3:50 pm

AH! NO! I'VE FORGOT RHONDA TOO!!!!!  :o :o :o :o

Rhonda (Gemini) - One of the best. A wonderful considerate lady who I wouldn't want to see leave the boards again.  ;)

;D  Thanks, I'm not going anywhere! And thanks to Cat, Whitewolf and Maria! You guys rock!  :D  As does everyone else on here I've had the pleasure to talk to  :)

Written By: Howard on 08/18/05 at 3:51 pm

Jim's a ballbuster ;D

Written By: jiminy on 08/18/05 at 4:11 pm

Jim's a ballbuster ;D

Howard's a blue baller  :D

Written By: Howard on 08/18/05 at 4:13 pm

Howard's a blue baller  :D

I have no balls. :P

Written By: Alchoholica on 08/18/05 at 4:20 pm

Bloody 'ell Howard. How did that happen?

Written By: jiminy on 08/18/05 at 4:24 pm

it's a figure of speech meaning he doesn't take risks   ;D

Written By: Alchoholica on 08/18/05 at 4:25 pm

it's a figure of speech meaning he doesn't take risks   ;D

Or Robin just got really Ticked at him  ;D

Written By: jiminy on 08/18/05 at 4:27 pm

he's still trying to unlock her chastity belt  ;D

Written By: Harmonica on 08/18/05 at 4:27 pm

Bobby - Good guy. Knows his stuff about pro wrestling from long ago and from only a few minutes ago. Critical thinker who sees the hows and whys.

Alcoholica - Has a lot of characterization to him. Diverse from one second to the next. Always on his toes.

Crazymom - Extremely clever. Quick on her feet(figuratively speaking of course).  Finds strength alone or in numbers. Strong Willed.

Howard - All American home boy. They underdog  who everyone would love to see make it out on top. He's the kind of guy that deep down inside the girls know they can't find much better, and deep down inside the guys know they should try and be more like.

RockandRollFan - A true role model/idol. A man who has went through tremendous amounts of tragedy and pain, yet finds the best way to make the most positive out of them that he can.  Morals, Values and Ethics bottom line.

Apricot - Not sure what he's thinking all the time, but it does make interesting stuff to read.

MidKnightDarkness - Refreshing proof that beautiful women can have brains and personality.  

Tam - Doesn't say a whole lot all the time, but doesn't really need to. What she does say is enough to get her point of view across.  Simplifies her words very well.

Jiminy - Still a new guy to me. Guess I never have talked one on one with him but I'd like to.  Very Creative guy from what I see, and I love creative people. He seems to know his stuff on pro wrestling, movies, among other things.

Full House Fan - Truly one who cares about what other people think and feel.  Hardly know much about the guy because his main concerns are on getting other people to express themselves and their beliefs.  He's interested in gaining knowledge from listening(or litteraly reading) what other people have to say(type).  One of the best ways of education, he's enduring in.

Indy Gent - Gotta like this guy, not saying I love 110% everything he's ever said, but I sure like the way he expresses himself.  He can be pretty funny too. Simple man, simple simple man in the way he thinks yet somehow it causes one to think even harder about him. Good guy.

Nally - Sugar and Spice, well from what I've seen so far, and they're the right mixture.  She can be a very sweet person and she can be very strong willed. She's a reactor to her environment, which is something I happen to admire.

Doc Brown - Intelligent guy. Definitely like to see more post and replies outta this guy.

GeorgeWBush - No Fear. Sticks strongly behind his beliefs and doesn't care who or how many are not with him. Also one who backs himself up with cold hard facts while at the same time not being afraid to voice his opinions.  

WhiteWolf - Genuine proof that juding a book by it's cover is 9/10 a bad choice.  On the surface the water looked rough but once I got deeper I saw the beauty in the water.  

TonyStewartinstheMan- Die hard fan, those are hard to find anymore, but when she likes someone or something you know it. No if ands or buts about it. Same goes for if she doesn't like someone or something.  Has nothing to hide and don't have to play no guessing games with her.  Puts things right out on the table.

Don Carlos - Very Confident and rest assured in himself. It's hard not to admire a trait like that.  People have a whole different way of thinking, want to see that way, check out what Mr. Carlos has to say.

Maxwell Smart - I often have to re-read what he writes to try and make sure I know what he's trying to get across. Very off the wall, but in a good way.  Reminds me that liberals see the world as it is, and conservatives see the world for what it should be.  Maxwell Smart is often a good check on how things are and how right now at the moment they aren't different.  As the group Blessed Be the Soul says, "Money's are intentive now, so that makes it Ok" so does Smart.

Written By: whitewolf on 08/18/05 at 6:01 pm

Whitewolf - A very caring person who stands up for what she believes.

Whitewolf: A really nice person and I wish you nothing but the best for you.

Cat

whitewolf - you know I'm always here for you and thanks for being there for me :)

thanks to Cat, Whitewolf and Maria! You guys rock!

WhiteWolf - Genuine proof that juding a book by it's cover is 9/10 a bad choice.  On the surface the water looked rough but once I got deeper I saw the beauty in the water. 

thank you everyone for all your kind words :)

Written By: Mare on 08/18/05 at 6:46 pm

I just can't belive that Maria would pick those colours for an outfit....and she's less of an English Horn and more of a Bassoon Player...jiminy are you sure you just haven't posted a separated at birth pitcure? ???

Written By: RockandRollFan on 08/18/05 at 9:26 pm

RockandRollFan - A true role model/idol. A man who has went through tremendous amounts of tragedy and pain, yet finds the best way to make the most positive out of them that he can.  Morals, Values and Ethics bottom line.

I really can't tell you how much your support menas to me given the latest event involving me that though not alienating some of my closest friends and people who didn't take it so seriously, has indeed gotten me blackballed by others, though everyone has a right to how they feel, like or dislike me, I respect you.

Written By: Alchoholica on 08/18/05 at 9:40 pm

Alcoholica - Has a lot of characterization to him. Diverse from one second to the next. Always on his toes.

Hit the nail on the head. Always on my toes, and keep everyone else on theres.

Gotta say, although we disagree 99% of the time, i do have a lot of respect for the fact that you stick by yours gun. I do the same, just happen to be a different set of guns  ;D

Written By: FaultyDog on 08/18/05 at 11:45 pm

Well, I'm not surprised I'm not on your list since we've never "met", but I'd like to stick up for Jeff...

Nally - Sugar and Spice, well from what I've seen so far, and they're the right mixture.  She can be a very sweet person and she can be very strong willed. She's a reactor to her environment, which is something I happen to admire.

If we're talking about the same person here, that should be "he"/"his"  ;)

Written By: Bobby on 08/19/05 at 12:06 am

I just can't belive that Maria would pick those colours for an outfit....and she's less of an English Horn and more of a Bassoon Player...jiminy are you sure you just haven't posted a separated at birth pitcure? ???

A bassoon player? Hang on! I think I'm holding back because I was about to say something naughty . . . ? ;D

There's a first for everything.

Written By: ktelqueen on 08/19/05 at 12:09 am

A bassoon player? Hang on! I think I'm holding back because I was about to say something naughty . . . ? ;D

There's a first for everything.

count on you  ;D ;)

Written By: Bobby on 08/19/05 at 12:14 am

count on you  ;D ;)

;) ;D

Written By: La Sine Pesroh on 08/19/05 at 12:30 am

He got attacked by "nut snakes."  ;D ;D ;D

Written By: Alchoholica on 08/19/05 at 12:40 am

He got attacked by "nut snakes."  ;D ;D ;D

Oh Oh Oh! They're ravenous.. not to be mixed up with the trouser snake though.

Written By: Bobby on 08/19/05 at 12:40 am

Oh Oh Oh! They're ravenous.. not to be mixed up with the trouser snake though.

I heard Howard 'adder' problem in that department.  ;D

Written By: ADH13 on 08/19/05 at 12:45 am

I heard Howard 'adder' problem in that department.  ;D

You oughta know, Bobby... I believe you are the one he was kissing today...  :o ;D

Written By: Bobby on 08/19/05 at 12:46 am

You oughta know, Bobby... I believe you are the one he was kissing today...  :o ;D

No, he was sucking the poison out.  ;D

Written By: ADH13 on 08/19/05 at 12:48 am

uh, sucking it out of WHAT, exactly?  And does Maria know?

Written By: Bobby on 08/19/05 at 12:53 am

Lol. You are so dirty, Andrea . . .  ;D

Out of his mouth, woman, lol. That would explain the kissing rather than . . . I can't even finish the sentence I am that disturbed.  ;D

Written By: ADH13 on 08/19/05 at 12:55 am

Lol. You are so dirty, Andrea . . .  ;D

Out of his mouth, woman, lol. That would explain the kissing rather than . . . I can't even finish the sentence I am that disturbed.  ;D

LMFAO!!! ;D

Written By: La Sine Pesroh on 08/19/05 at 1:03 am

That reminded me of an old joke where the Lone Ranger gets bit on his private parts by a rattlesnake, Tonto rides into town to ask a doctor how to treat the Lone Ranger's injury, the doctor tells Tonto he has to suck the poison out, and when Tonto returns he tells the Lone Ranger, "You going to die, Kemosabe!"  :D

Written By: ADH13 on 08/19/05 at 1:06 am

Back on topic for just a sec...lol

Gotta add La Sine Pesroh has a great sense of humor!

Written By: Bobby on 08/19/05 at 1:09 am

That reminded me of an old joke where the Lone Ranger gets bit on his private parts by a rattlesnake, Tonto rides into town to ask a doctor how to treat the Lone Ranger's injury, the doctor tells Tonto he has to suck the poison out, and when Tonto returns he tells the Lone Ranger, "You going to die, Kemosabe!"  :D

Ha ha!   ;D

Reminds me of another Lone Ranger joke . . .

Lone Ranger gets caught by the indians and they say he has one last request before they scalp and kill him so he asks for a cigarette, the idea being he can send smoke signals to Tonto who can get him help. The Indians comply and give him a cigarette so The Lone Ranger puffs on this cigarette and Tonto recieves the message and races through the hills on his horse for help . . .

Tonto gets to Lone Ranger and he has a beautiful woman riding the horse alongside him. The Lone Ranger has a look of disdain on his face; 'Tonto you bloody fool - I said Posse.   ;D

Written By: Alchoholica on 08/19/05 at 1:11 am

Back on topic for just a sec...lol

Gotta add La Sine Pesroh has a great sense of humor!

I agree, he has such a good sense of humor, he'll let me park my car in his driveway and sleep there when i got Kansas City for the slipknot gig  ;D

It's nice to see ya back Horse Penis I mean.. Al.

Written By: ktelqueen on 08/19/05 at 1:24 am

nothing surprises maria anymore,girl MAHAHA!!! ;D ;D ;)

Written By: Bobby on 08/19/05 at 1:27 am

nothing surprises maria anymore,girl MAHAHA!!! ;D ;D ;)

I would hope that would though, lol.  ;D

Written By: Gis on 08/19/05 at 1:43 am

I'm not sure whether it's a good or bad thing that I have been a member of these boards for 4 years now and so far I haven't been mentioned once in this thread ! Having said that I don't post or visit anywhere near as much as I used to...........

Anyway I'm going to add a post to all the less memorable members of the boards like me ! Good on us, we are it's backbone and while more colourful characters come and go we are still here reading and occassionally posting and keeping the viewing/membership figures up !  ;) 

Written By: ADH13 on 08/19/05 at 1:53 am

I'm not sure whether it's a good or bad thing that I have been a member of these boards for 4 years now and so far I haven't been mentioned once in this thread ! Having said that I don't post or visit anywhere near as much as I used to...........

Anyway I'm going to add a post to all the less memorable members of the boards like me ! Good on us, we are it's backbone and while more colourful characters come and go we are still here reading and occassionally posting and keeping the viewing/membership figures up !  ;) 

I agree 100%.  The people I mentioned are mostly the ones who, like me, spend several hours a day on here... however, there are many who don't come around as often who seem like really nice people... there is no way I could name all of them but you would definitely fall into that category!

Written By: Bobby on 08/19/05 at 1:53 am

It is very true that some of the members get overlooked Gis. That is unfortunate.

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 08/19/05 at 1:53 am

MidKnightDarkness - Refreshing proof that beautiful women can have brains and personality.  

Awwww, thank you so much.

Beth :)

Written By: ADH13 on 08/19/05 at 2:03 am

awww....wouldn't that make a cute photoshop??

Written By: Bobby on 08/19/05 at 2:10 am

awww....wouldn't that make a cute photoshop??

Andrea, there are some things you don't joke about . . .  ;D

Written By: ktelqueen on 08/19/05 at 2:27 am

Andrea, there are some things you don't joke about . . .  ;D

two words:pied piper ..sorry honey..what's good for the goose  ::) ;D

Written By: Bobby on 08/19/05 at 2:28 am

two words:pied piper ..sorry honey..what's good for the goose  ::) ;D

Two words: Not fair!  ;D

There is a difference between being a pied piper and kissing Howard (as much as I like Howard).  ;D

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 08/19/05 at 2:29 am

What eggs-actly do you do in this thread - just talk about all kinds of things??

Written By: Bobby on 08/19/05 at 2:31 am

What eggs-actly do you do in this thread - just talk about all kinds of things??

We are supposed to talk about the members (usually takes about a line or two each member) but, as you can see, there are a lot of people who can't be bothered to stay on topic and swerve off in all manner of directions.

I think it's flippin' irresponsible if you ask me . . .  ::) ;D

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 08/19/05 at 2:46 am

Jiminy..see above

Wow, I feel so honoured - really :0) I thank you for including me  ;D

I will continue to be Mini-Tam (I would be proud to follow in her footsteps )

Written By: ktelqueen on 08/19/05 at 2:53 am

Wow, I feel so honoured - really :0) I thank you for including me  ;D

I will continue to be Mini-Tam (I would be proud to follow in her footsteps )

MAHAFREAKINHA!!! l'il sis you are too much!! ;D...yes,you should feel quite honoured to be in the class of Tam..ubercool  8)

Written By: ADH13 on 08/19/05 at 2:56 am

MAHAFREAKINHA!!! l'il sis you are too much!! ;D...yes,you should feel quite honoured to be in the class of Tam..ubercool  8)

I hope you like trucks, ultraviolet :-\\

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/19/05 at 2:56 am

Jiminy..see above

Thank you and  ;D

Written By: ktelqueen on 08/19/05 at 2:57 am

Thank you and  ;D

AOL!!!!!thanks Philip..you made my morning  ;D

Written By: ktelqueen on 08/19/05 at 2:58 am

I hope you like trucks, ultraviolet :-\\

Andrea,you are killin' me!!! ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/19/05 at 3:08 am

AOL!!!!!thanks Philip..you made my morning  ;D

Congrats on your 35000th posting.

Written By: ktelqueen on 08/19/05 at 3:26 am

Congrats on your 35000th posting.

thx,Philip  :)..i actually haven't even looked at my stats in a very long time..it's all about the people here  :D 8)

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/19/05 at 3:27 am

thx,Philip  :)..i actually haven't even looked at my stats in a very long time..it's all about the people here  :D 8)
When you are online, it sounds that you are totally enjoying yourself.

Written By: ADH13 on 08/19/05 at 3:31 am

I'm still trying to figure out when you sleep... ???

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/19/05 at 3:32 am

I sleep at night time, remember I am at a different time zone from the majority on this board.

Written By: ADH13 on 08/19/05 at 3:34 am

I sleep at night time, remember I am at a different time zone from the majority on this board.

Yeah, I know there are gaps in your attendance here... but Maria seems to be here 24 hours a day...

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/19/05 at 3:35 am

Yeah, I know there are gaps in your attendance here... but Maria seems to be here 24 hours a day...
It is a mystery for me too!

Written By: ADH13 on 08/19/05 at 3:40 am

It is a mystery for me too!

maybe there are two ktelqueens... a day shift one and a night shift one...

Written By: ktelqueen on 08/19/05 at 4:15 am

When you are online, it sounds that you are totally enjoying yourself.

in a majorly big way  8)..and a lot of it has to do with my friends being sweet and/or funny  ;)

Written By: ktelqueen on 08/19/05 at 4:17 am

maybe there are two ktelqueens... a day shift one and a night shift one...

too funny!!!mahaha!!i'm the real and only deal from way back..i check in on my breaks at work where i can(yes chick i work a 40-hour week) ;D

Written By: chaka on 08/19/05 at 5:16 am

Henk,for always being there during unpleasant times..I really REALLY appreciate that.
We've had some real good conversations;you're friendly,thoughtful...a good man.thanx for just being there  :-*

DAK,haven't spoken to you for ages,but hey,you're a good laugh,keep those hilarious posts coming  ;)

I'll also mention Zebra,although he han't been here for quite a while...you're great and your country shares a border with mine  8)

Mark,for appreciating grunge music  ;)
and that also goes to Red Ant.

And everyone else with whom I've had some nice chats...

Written By: Howard on 08/19/05 at 3:41 pm

She would never go and do that to my precious balls. :o

Written By: Howard on 08/19/05 at 3:43 pm

Quirk/Erin is quite a gal. :)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 08/19/05 at 7:58 pm

Quirk/Erin is quite a gal. :)

Thanks Howard.....you are da man! LOL!

Written By: Bobby on 08/19/05 at 8:01 pm

Howard is quite a gal.  8)

Written By: Alchoholica on 08/19/05 at 10:34 pm

She would never go and do that to my precious balls. :o

Pinky & Perky :D

Written By: Billy Florio on 08/20/05 at 5:04 pm

at least Im not the only one not getting mentioned lol  ;) ::)

Written By: Billy Florio on 08/20/05 at 5:04 pm

Billy Florio:  Don't really know him too well.. but from the pictures he's posted, he looks like he'd be a lot of fun! :)

haha Thanks Andrea

Written By: Howard on 08/21/05 at 9:00 am

Howard is quite a gal.  8)

Oh Thank You Bob ::)

Written By: Howard on 08/21/05 at 9:02 am

Pinky & Perky :D

She almost squeezed it into oblivion yesterday :P

Written By: Howard on 11/19/05 at 6:46 am

Quirk is quite a nice person  :)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/19/05 at 6:47 pm

Quirk is quite a nice person

Written By: nally on 11/19/05 at 7:07 pm

Thanks Howard...you are very nice as well! :)

I think you seem very nice as well! 8)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/19/05 at 7:08 pm

I think you seem very nice as well! 8)

Thanks Jeff..you are very nice as well! :)

Written By: nally on 11/19/05 at 7:10 pm

Thanks Jeff..you are very nice as well! :)

Aww...thank you Erin! :) ;D

Maria (ktelqueen), Rhonda (gemini), and Karen (C.F.) all seem like nice people too. :)

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 11/19/05 at 7:47 pm

Marshal sucks an oversized emu egg.

Dominic is a packaged noodle of homosexuality.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/19/05 at 7:49 pm

they should both feel so.....honored!! :D

Written By: YWN on 11/19/05 at 7:52 pm

Granted, Dominic is a fag of frankfurters...

...but you're a gaping gorilla with an overgrown green left index finger grappling with your ghey grandiose self-image of greatness

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 11/19/05 at 7:54 pm

..But not S3XU411Y!!!111eleven

Written By: Dominic L. on 11/19/05 at 7:58 pm

If the members here were in my family (or just people in my life), they would be:

Philip Eno: My great uncle who teaches me life long lessons.
Howard: My Big brother-in-law who isn't neccessarilly a good influence on me (Sexually-related)
Jimmy: My perverted uncle who gives me things I shouldn't have and makes dirty jokes at family gatherings.
Beth: My next door neighbors who becomes friends with most the younger folk in my family.
Andrew: My cousin who I guess..... I do stuff with
Justin: my grandfather who ages backwards, therefore making him really childish and video game obsessed.
Erin: Um... OK, she's my aunt. Uh... yeah. She fixes all the family problems.
Mark: The paranoid random person who just lives with us. Nobody knows who he is.
Robocop: The family baby. People ogle him and make an assortment of "awws" and "pookies"
Marshal: My adopted brother. We get along and all, but we punch each other's lights out from time to time.
Luke: The other cousin. I admire him for his impeccable taste of music. Much like many other family members...
Bobby: The uncle who's related to Erin (Nothing personal!) who helps her fix problems.
Andy: The metal head creepy neighbor who lives behind us. He comes to us time to time to beat us up and then complain. Then we befriend him.

That's it for now... i'm tired of doing this.

Written By: Dominic L. on 11/19/05 at 8:00 pm

Well... Marsh is a bunch of maggot infested poo fused with a stick and the ugly duckling. Not only this, but he had some toxic waste poured upon his head and he's been melted to a pile of ugliness!!!!

Now for Beth.... She's the person who got replaced by Joey Fatone in my dream last night!

seriously...

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 11/19/05 at 8:03 pm

Well... Marsh is a bunch of maggot infested poo fused with a stick and the ugly duckling. Not only this, but he had some toxic waste poured upon his head and he's been melted to a pile of ugliness!!!!

Now for Beth.... She's the person who got replaced by Joey Fatone in my dream last night!

seriously...

Uh, Marshal..

We've been S3RV3D!!!111one

Written By: Dominic L. on 11/19/05 at 8:03 pm

And.... MY AVATAR'S BETTER!!  :D :D :D :D :D :D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/19/05 at 8:10 pm

If the members here were in my family (or just people in my life), they would be:

Philip Eno: My great uncle who teaches me life long lessons.
Howard: My Big brother-in-law who isn't neccessarilly a good influence on me (Sexually-related)
Jimmy: My perverted uncle who gives me things I shouldn't have and makes dirty jokes at family gatherings.
Beth: My next door neighbors who becomes friends with most the younger folk in my family.
Andrew: My cousin who I guess..... I do stuff with
Justin: my grandfather who ages backwards, therefore making him really childish and video game obsessed.
Erin: Um... OK, she's my aunt. Uh... yeah. She fixes all the family problems.
Mark: The paranoid random person who just lives with us. Nobody knows who he is.
Robocop: The family baby. People ogle him and make an assortment of "awws" and "pookies"
Marshal: My adopted brother. We get along and all, but we punch each other's lights out from time to time.
Luke: The other cousin. I admire him for his impeccable taste of music. Much like many other family members...
Bobby: The uncle who's related to Erin (Nothing personal!) who helps her fix problems.
Andy: The metal head creepy neighbor who lives behind us. He comes to us time to time to beat us up and then complain. Then we befriend him.

That's it for now... i'm tired of doing this.

that freakin' made me laugh my head off!! ;D

Written By: jackas on 11/19/05 at 8:19 pm

Granted, Dominic is a fag of frankfurters...

...but you're a gaping gorilla with an overgrown green left index finger grappling with your ghey grandiose self-image of greatness

LOL

We'll just call you Freud from now on. ;D

Written By: Apricot on 11/19/05 at 8:27 pm

I'm the cousin you do stuff with? I always viewed myself as the family drug addict.  ;D

Written By: Tia on 11/19/05 at 9:12 pm

Whereas other people are career Posters

Written By: Alchoholica on 11/20/05 at 12:41 am

i'ma still waiting for my first check... didn't yall get my w-2 info? :)

shuwah?

Written By: Apricot on 11/20/05 at 12:21 pm

Shiggity Schwa?

Schfifty Five!

Written By: Tia on 11/20/05 at 1:07 pm

shuwah?

haha. sorry, guess it can be a bit confusing when i suddenly respond to posts from april.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 11/20/05 at 1:16 pm

Thank you to Gemini and Crazymom. You two are the best.  ;D ;D

Cat

Written By: gemini on 11/20/05 at 2:30 pm

Thank you to Gemini and Crazymom. You two are the best.

Written By: Alchoholica on 11/20/05 at 2:43 pm

haha. sorry, guess it can be a bit confusing when i suddenly respond to posts from april.

'Lil bit eh  ;D

Written By: Marian on 11/20/05 at 4:23 pm

they should both feel so.....honored!! :D
cute cats

Written By: CatwomanofV on 11/20/05 at 6:10 pm

Right backatcha, Cat! You're the "cats" meow!!  :D  ;D

;D ;D ;D

Cat

Written By: nally on 11/21/05 at 2:18 pm

^ seems like a good person. :)

^^ is always fun to post with on the PBG's.

Written By: YWN on 11/21/05 at 2:21 pm

^ remains public enemy #27. 

We have found the fugitive, over.  ...What?  I just said "over".  Okay.  No, I'm not inviting you over...  Look, I thought we weren't going to talk about this anymore.  Yes, I know.  No.  No, I've told you dozens of times...  Fine, we'll talk about it later.  Over.

Written By: Alchoholica on 11/21/05 at 2:48 pm

^ remains public enemy #27. 

We have found the fugitive, over.  ...What?  I just said "over".  Okay.  No, I'm not inviting you over...  Look, I thought we weren't going to talk about this anymore.  Yes, I know.  No.  No, I've told you dozens of times...  Fine, we'll talk about it later.  Over.

Over where?

Written By: Howard on 11/21/05 at 4:56 pm

^I don't know what he is. ;D

Written By: Alchoholica on 11/21/05 at 5:10 pm

^I don't know what he is. ;D

I'm Creeping Death..

So let it be written, so let it be done
I'm sent here by the chosen one
To kill the first born pharaoh son
I'm creeping death

Written By: Tia on 11/21/05 at 5:15 pm

I'm Creeping Death..

I'm creeping death

you could only get that on the creeping death EP, right? or was that on ride the lightning? that's a good one, that.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 11/21/05 at 5:25 pm

^ seems like a good person. :)

^^ is always fun to post with on the PBG's.

Thanks, Nally. You seen like a cool dude yourself.

Cat

Written By: Howard on 11/21/05 at 5:28 pm

I'm Creeping Death..

I'm creeping death

It doesn't matter if you're Creeping Death ;D

Written By: nally on 11/21/05 at 10:14 pm

Thanks, nally. You seen like a cool dude yourself.

Cat

Thank you, Cat. :)

Jeffrey

Written By: Alchoholica on 11/21/05 at 11:21 pm

you could only get that on the creeping death EP, right? or was that on ride the lightning? that's a good one, that.

I dunno, did the American release of Ride not have Creeping Death on it?
My copy has it.
Then again, i own the re-masterd 'Elektra' release.

I own the Creeping Death E.P from England, the 1986 copy on the Gold Vinyl  :) It's rather cool. My copy has the Picture sleeve, the first issue didn't have one. It cost me about $45  :o

The coolest one i own is the Master of Puppets picture disc, that's tre-nifty.
When i go back to England this christmas i'll bring most of my vinyl with me.

Written By: jackas on 11/22/05 at 12:17 am

It was on Ride the Lighting. :)

Written By: Tia on 11/22/05 at 7:13 am

there was some song on the creeping death ep that wasn't on the album, i thought.

Written By: Paul on 11/22/05 at 7:43 am

Creeping death...

...that's about the approximate speed I reach on any given work morning...!!

Written By: nally on 11/22/05 at 1:31 pm

Chrissy (jacks) is always fun to chat with. :)

Written By: Alchoholica on 11/22/05 at 4:11 pm

It was on Ride the Lighting. :)

I thought it was, but like i say, they may have changed when Elektra re-issued everything.

Creeping death...

...that's about the approximate speed I reach on any given work morning...!!

;D

I can relate.

Written By: Howard on 11/22/05 at 4:22 pm

Creeping Death is creepy ;D

Written By: nally on 11/22/05 at 10:30 pm

I notice he's changed his name to things like "Big Unit" and "CrueltyBoughtOrchids" ::)

Written By: karen on 11/23/05 at 3:45 am

I notice he's changed his name to things like "Big Unit" and "CrueltyBoughtOrchids" ::)

Andy says he changed from Alcholholica because he's stopped drinking.  Maybe it should be On-The-Wagon or Teetotaller then?

Written By: Paul on 11/23/05 at 7:03 am

Andy says he changed from Alcholholica because he's stopped drinking.

Written By: karen on 11/23/05 at 8:28 am

Or George Best...!!

(Sorry...tasteless British 'in-joke' there!)

No, he'll change to that when he's told to stop drinking for serious health reasons but carries on anyway!

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/23/05 at 1:31 pm

No, he'll change to that when he's told to stop drinking for serious health reasons but carries on anyway!
...and the current condition that is causing George Best concern is a chest infection.

Written By: Step-chan on 11/23/05 at 2:19 pm

I'm (apparently) the creepiest one on livenirvana. :D ;D ::) But that doesn't count here.

Written By: YWN on 11/23/05 at 3:15 pm

I'm (apparently) the creepiest one on livenirvana. :D ;D ::) But that doesn't count here.

At this very moment I'm listening to "Smells Like Teen Spirit".

I think my favorite Nirvana song is "Heart Shaped Box".

Written By: Marian on 11/23/05 at 3:44 pm

i didn't realize that was all one person

Written By: nally on 11/23/05 at 3:48 pm

i didn't realize that was all one person

Lots of members have changed their displayed names more than once.

Written By: Howard on 11/23/05 at 4:33 pm

Jeff is a good guy

Written By: Morton on 11/23/05 at 6:31 pm

Okay, hope I get everyone here...

AL-B
Although i've only spoken to him a couple of times, he seemed like a very nice guy

AlyceClover
Much the same with AL-B, seems like a nice person

Annamommynous
Only posted here for a short while, but was a friendly person who was great to chat to

Baboushka
Made my first few months posting here enjoyable with her jokes and humour

Barefootrobin
Again, only spoken occassionally but comes across as very friendly and fun

Bj26
Our conversations have been few, but enjoyable

Bobby
Top bloke. Always laughing and joking, but he had a caring and sensitive side to him too. A massive blow to the boards when he left

C.NOIZE
Came across as a clever and funny guy

CatwomanofV
A really nice person, shame i've only recently really spoken to her

CeramicsFanatic
Much the same as Cat, I enjoyed our little session in the chatroom!

Chaka
I wish she'd start posting again, I miss the atmosphere she brought with her when she posted

ChuckyG
The heart and soul of these boards, and a really nice guy to boot. We owe a lot to Chucky  ;)

Crazymom
Another great personality that i've only recently got to know

Creeping~Death (Formerly Alcoholica)
Always up for a laugh, i've had a few enjoyable conversations with Andrew

Written By: whistledog on 11/23/05 at 7:36 pm

It's getting confusing.  Used to be you could look in their profile and it would show their original name they signed up with, but that doesn't work no more.  I have no idea who is who anymore  :-\\

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 11/23/05 at 7:42 pm

MidKnightDarkness
What can I say? Great fun, always has something funny to say, another person who regularly makes me laugh

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 11/23/05 at 9:18 pm

TonyStewartistheMAN!
I should really get to know this member better, he seems like a cool member
Yes, she does seem like a cool member.  ::) ;D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/23/05 at 9:40 pm

Quirk
Her posts really cheer me up. Great person to have around the boards

Thanks Michael, it's a pleasure knowing you as well..you are a cool guy! ;)

Written By: YWN on 11/23/05 at 9:43 pm

Dak - Great guy to post with, partly because he has some funny Dilbertesque stories about work, but mainly because he thinks I'm funny.

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 11/23/05 at 9:45 pm

Written By: YWN on 11/23/05 at 9:47 pm

MidknightDarkness - Great for making me sammiches.

Written By: Apricot on 11/23/05 at 10:20 pm

Like me!  :D

Written By: Howard on 11/24/05 at 10:07 am

Howard

A right laugh, he's always posting things that bring smiles to our faces. Definately livens the place up.

Thanks Dak. :)

Written By: ktelqueen on 11/24/05 at 1:43 pm

Ktelqueen
Friendly, fun, fantastic! Has often cheered me up when i've been down

Written By: Apricot on 11/24/05 at 8:10 pm

Don't feel like finding the quote, so..

Thanks, Mike. You're aight yourself.  ;)

Written By: Alchoholica on 11/25/05 at 3:34 pm

What about "SmackYaFaceUp"

Written By: gemini on 11/25/05 at 6:01 pm

Gemini
Another member who has a greatpersonality but I haven't really spoken to

We did have a nice chat in the chatroom the other day!   ;D

Written By: Morton on 11/25/05 at 6:03 pm

We did have a nice chat in the chatroom the other day!

Written By: gemini on 11/25/05 at 6:05 pm

LMAO!

Written By: Dominic L. on 11/25/05 at 6:24 pm

I decided to put Dominic L. as my sub-name.

That way, it'll be less confusing!

Written By: Dominic L. on 11/25/05 at 6:25 pm

DominEL
Great guy, always up for laughs. Has the ability to make me laugh with every other reply he posts

Written By: Apricot on 11/25/05 at 6:54 pm

What about "SmackYaFaceUp"

DO IT.. NOW.

Written By: Alchoholica on 11/25/05 at 6:56 pm

DO IT.. NOW.

NO! I'm going to do it in 2 minutes  ;D I meant to earlier

Written By: Howard on 11/26/05 at 8:07 am

What's SmackYaFaceUpJ?  ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...