inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Any non-Am I Right People have a music act/band?

Written By: DevoRule on 04/22/05 at 6:13 pm

I do, as I've said before.  Anyone else?

Subject: Re: Any non-Am I Right People have a music act/band?

Written By: Alchoholica on 04/22/05 at 8:08 pm

Well.. kind of.

I have been a member of two bands and so far have played about 6 different gigs.

The band i am with at the moment is on a kind of semi-permanent Hiatus. (we cite creative differences  ;D)

Plus i am leaving soon so.. they will need a new member.

I have done some stuff with my friends band (who are moderatly succesfull) but that's mainly just like one or two tracks during the set they do.

This next coming year after i get sorted out at College i would like to find a band to join. I enjoy playing and singing.. and would definatley like to keep doing it.

Written By: Apricot on 04/22/05 at 9:00 pm

I do some music... not professionally, and all solo at this point. I have a few potential band members, but nothing going on right now.

I'd go by Apricot for a stage name or a solo act name if I started a band, but I don't know what the band would be called.

Written By: DevoRule on 04/22/05 at 11:10 pm

I do some music... not professionally, and all solo at this point. I have a few potential band members, but nothing going on right now.

I'd go by Apricot for a stage name or a solo act name if I started a band, but I don't know what the band would be called.

I have a friend and we wanted to start up a keyboard band (sorry  ;) ), but I moved about 30 miles away, so I doubt that's going to happen.  I'll probably roll solo for a long time, one of my band images is "I don't need a crew"  ;D

Written By: Kenlos on 04/22/05 at 11:24 pm

I sorta have a band, we got rid of the bassist and the lead singer and I are having issues with the drummer as he in the last few months has fallen into the same problem alot of musicians have and that is a drug habit, and I have issues with being in a band with someone who does drugs and plus since he started with the drugs he has separated himself from the rest of us so right now we are kinda in limbo and it will probably be a while before anything goes on since we will probably end up looking not only for a new bassist but a new drummer as well.  We are in no rush to replace them as college right now is the more important thing on our minds, and for all we know maybe we wont even try to get the band up going in the future with or without new members.

Written By: AngeliK on 04/23/05 at 3:53 am

I was lead singer of a band in high school. now I just write lyrics. Not that I don't wanna be in a band I just can't seem to find anyone who wants to do like an evanescence style band is all!

Written By: DevoRule on 04/23/05 at 8:14 pm

Awesome!

i have a page now:

www.soundclick.com/posseofone

When I get a few hours to myself I'll load some songs.

Check for new replies or respond here...