inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Strange question about the show, "The Wonder Years"

Written By: Mergal on 04/26/05 at 9:25 pm

Is it just me, or has anybody else wondered where Kevin Arnold lived? I've been watching reruns lately, and I haven't heard any references on where he lives, and I've tried looking at the cars on the show to try to catch a glance at the plates on the cars with no luck. Now I'm just eliminating on where he DOESN'T live. I know it's not Hawaii for obvious reasons (LOL!), Maine because Winnie went there one summer, Montana because that's where one of his friends was going to visit during Christmas break....My guess right now is Northern California because I see a few mountains in the background and the climate seems temperate.

Subject: Re: Strange question about the show, "The Wonder Years"

Written By: ElDuderino on 04/26/05 at 9:49 pm

Yeah, also listen to the accents and stuff. I bet its NorCal too.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 04/26/05 at 9:56 pm

According to imdb (always a good place to check stuff out), the show was filmed pretty much all over California, including Pasadenaand Los Angeles, so it's my guess that the show takes place in California.

Written By: Jennifer028 on 04/27/05 at 1:10 pm

I loved that show..that would be a good show to release on dvd  :)

Written By: Mergal on 04/28/05 at 6:31 am

I loved that show..that would be a good show to release on dvd  :)

Yeah, I love the dry humour on that show. Btw, it looks like we have similar tastes on actors (noting your signature line).

Written By: whitewolf on 04/28/05 at 8:09 am

couldn't really find out what place the show was set in but I did find out that the schools teams were called the Kennedy wildcats, if that's any help

Written By: Jennifer028 on 04/28/05 at 10:14 am

Yeah, I love the dry humour on that show. Btw, it looks like we have similar tastes on actors (noting your signature line).

Oh cool, I love those two  :)

Check for new replies or respond here...