inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: vote 551?

Written By: robocop 100th on 05/04/05 at 9:36 am

can any of you guys tel me what (vote 551) is in the u.s.a,?

Subject: Re: vote 551?

Written By: robocop 100th on 05/05/05 at 10:36 am

can any of you guys tel me what (vote 551) is in the u.s.a,?

some one answer this for me please,
cheers, ;)

Written By: karen on 05/05/05 at 10:37 am

robocop

I think we need a bit more information before anyone can answer this.  Where have you seen the phrase "vote 551" used?  On TV or somewhere on the web.  if it's on the web can you post a link?

Written By: robocop 100th on 05/05/05 at 10:38 am

robocop

I think we need a bit more information before anyone can answer this.  Where have you seen the phrase "vote 551" used?  On TV or somewhere on the web.  if it's on the web can you post a link?
it was on here some where,

Written By: karen on 05/05/05 at 10:43 am

It sounds like you were reading a thread in the Song Parodies section then.  There is another website Chucky G hosts www.amiright.com and people post parodies they have written.  You can read, comment and vote (rate) them there.

The vote of 551 means someone thought a particular parody was worth 5 for matching the pacing, 5 for how funny it was and 1 overall (5 being the best and 1 the lowest score you can give)

Written By: robocop 100th on 05/05/05 at 10:50 am

It sounds like you were reading a thread in the Song Parodies section then.  There is another website Chucky G hosts www.amiright.com and people post parodies they have written.  You can read, comment and vote (rate) them there.

The vote of 551 means someone thought a particular parody was worth 5 for matching the pacing, 5 for how funny it was and 1 overall (5 being the best and 1 the lowest score you can give)
thanx for your help on that cheers,
i didet no what it was,

thank you for helping me and i appreciate that, ;)

Check for new replies or respond here...