inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: NCalifornia VS. SCalifornia

Written By: Mergal on 05/12/05 at 8:13 am

Just in general terms, which part of California do you prefer----Southern California (south of San Jose) or Northern California?

Subject: Re: NCalifornia VS. SCalifornia

Written By: Tanya1976 on 05/12/05 at 12:12 pm

I voted for Southern since I live there. However, technically it would be neither since I was born and raised back East!

Tanya

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/12/05 at 1:03 pm

The seemingly never present "OTHER" option....I'd say both :D

Written By: Marty McFly on 05/12/05 at 7:10 pm

Just by virtue of growing up there - and lived in it my whole life - I'd say Northern.

(I've lived in the Noth Bay Area -- Sonoma and Marin Counties, then the Sacramento area, then down here in San Jose since '96.)

It's funny, but I'm right on the southern end of Northern CA. On atlas maps of the state, they split Northern and Southern into two pages and San Jose is actually shown on both, LOL!

Actually, they label it a little off. 25 miles or so south of me is Santa Cruz - that's the beginning, I think of what they call the "Central Coast", which runs down past Monterrey. I think the beginning of "Southern" California starts around Bakersfield, but I'm less familiar with that part of the state so I could be off. ;D

Written By: Jennifer028 on 05/13/05 at 10:09 am

Dont know-I've only been to Disneyland and thats it.

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/13/05 at 10:16 am

Castroville :)

Written By: FussBudgetVanPelt on 05/16/05 at 8:44 am

Southern

For some strange reason  :)

Check for new replies or respond here...