inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: check out these celebrity "clown" pictures...very funny and clever!!

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 05/16/05 at 11:17 am

I stumbled across this website that has celebrity's faces made into clowns...kinda interesting

http://www.worth1000.com/cache/contest/contestcache.asp?contest_id=2859

Subject: Re: check out these celebrity "clown" pictures...very funny and clever!!

Written By: QueenAmenRa on 05/16/05 at 11:25 am

NICE!  I especially enjoyed the Justin Timberlake clown  :P

Subject: Re: check out these celebrity "clown" pictures...very funny and clever!!

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 05/16/05 at 3:22 pm

I didn't like that one bit. Clowns are so bloody disturbing.  :-\\

~Beth

Written By: AL-B on 05/16/05 at 3:42 pm

Tom Cruise with the Bozo hair was pretty funny...

Written By: gemini61 on 05/16/05 at 5:38 pm

Those are cool, but now I now why my daughter is freaked out by clowns!  :)  She's 23, but she's always hated clowns.

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/16/05 at 5:46 pm

;DThanks for sharing, Erin :)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 05/16/05 at 9:40 pm

ya...I thought you guys would get a kick outta that!

Erin :)

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 05/17/05 at 3:23 am

ya...I thought you guys would get a kick outta that!

No.

~Beth

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 05/17/05 at 9:04 am

ya beth....i know that clowns scare you.....a lot

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/14/06 at 11:08 pm

I decided to bump this..for those who have never seen it before...I think they have added a few too...they are really cool.

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 01/14/06 at 11:20 pm

Damn you, eldest sister. Why this one.. WHY?!

Written By: Dagwood on 01/14/06 at 11:21 pm

That is one creepy site.  I hate clowns.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/14/06 at 11:23 pm

Damn you, eldest sister. Why this one.. WHY?!

because I thought that it was cool. I know that a lot of people hate clowns..and I don't particularly like the creepy ones (like Pennywise)...but these ones are kinda rad. ;)

Check for new replies or respond here...