inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Whatz your Social IQ?

Written By: Kyle on 05/28/05 at 9:30 am

Sometimes in your life, you may have taken an IQ test.  Maybe it was an official one from school or these so-called "phony" ones on the internet, and in no time flat, you'd know how much of a dumb a** you are anyway.

There is another thing that is a lot like your IQ.  It is your social IQ, and that measure how well you interact with other people, make small talk, and talk about stuff that other people are interested in, not yourself.

Mines about 75, which is compared to an average 5th grade girl who has crushes on numerous boys and rides ponies.  Like the one on my avater.

So, what's yours?  It is the same as regular IQ, 100 is normal.  Just do your best and be ditty!

Subject: Re: Whatz your Social IQ?

Written By: Dumb Ass Kid on 05/28/05 at 11:40 am

So, what's yours?  It is the same as regular IQ, 100 is normal.  Just do your best and be ditty!

I don't know how legit it was (im beginning to doubt its crudencials and put my score down to the test giving out random IQ scores), but the one in the 'Whats Your IQ' thread that was posted by someone said mine was 143. I doubt this very much because
A - Im not very good at maths or problem solving and
B - I only got half way through the stupid thing

So, apparently, mine's 143, but i'm beginning to wonder if there was something wrong with the test I took (i'm not stupid, though!  ;) )

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 05/31/05 at 9:03 pm

Bumping the good threads.

Any site that has a test? (Don't care if it's phony or inaccurate.)

Written By: Paul on 06/01/05 at 1:13 am

Not certain where the test is...

...but, knowing me, I'd be lucky to hit double figures...!!

Check for new replies or respond here...