inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Tell YWN anything

Written By: YWN on 05/29/05 at 3:23 pm

Whether it be advice or insults, in this thread, you tell me instead of the other way around.  8)

Subject: Re: Tell YWN anything

Written By: FaultyDog on 05/29/05 at 3:54 pm

............. (awkward silence)..........

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/29/05 at 4:10 pm

Anything?

Written By: FaultyDog on 05/29/05 at 4:11 pm

Anything?

You heard the guy!

Written By: FaultyDog on 05/29/05 at 4:29 pm

(awkward silence continues)

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/29/05 at 4:32 pm

Ssshhh!!! He is listening.

Written By: Dumb Ass Kid on 05/29/05 at 6:52 pm

Where the hell are ya, Marsh?! I need someone to talk to...  :\'(

Written By: Apricot on 05/29/05 at 8:37 pm

Whether it be advice or insults, in this thread, you tell me instead of the other way around.   8)

Alright... Marshall, I have to tell you something.. I'm pregnant... and you're the father.

Written By: jiminy on 05/29/05 at 9:37 pm

Alright... Marshall, I have to tell you something.. I'm pregnant... and you're the father.

This will help you pass your "baby"   ;D

Written By: NullandVoid on 05/29/05 at 10:37 pm

Give me one good reason why I should, and I will tell you anything that you want to hear.

Written By: YWN on 05/30/05 at 7:56 am

I know, Apricot.  I just didn't know that you knew.  Although I don't think I know I knew you knew I knew, but I don't care to know about all that anyway, do you?

Written By: Dumb Ass Kid on 05/30/05 at 8:05 am

Hello Marsh. Glad to see you again!  :D
What have you been up to lately?

Written By: YWN on 05/30/05 at 11:21 am

I've been preparing for summer!  The last day of school is tomorrow, but the vacation has practically already started because I have finished most of my subjects for the year.  :)

Written By: Dumb Ass Kid on 05/30/05 at 11:23 am

I've been preparing for summer!  The last day of school is tomorrow, but the vacation has practically already started because I have finished most of my subjects for the year.   :)

Wa-hey! Nice one! I'm on my half-term hols at the mo, and then i've got two weeks study leave, and then i've got 3 weeks at school and then it's the 7 weeks holidays!  :D

Written By: YWN on 05/30/05 at 11:28 am

I don't know how these "terms" go in the world of homeschooling.  I haven't been doing them, although I suppose I will next year when I am in "high school", in other words, my house, but a few months later.  I don't think one of your parents can just make up one of these major tests and give it to you, though.  I think homeschoolers are supposed to go to a place to take it.  In seventh grade, I went to this building to take an achievement test, and I had to go there for three days in a row, I think, for several hours.  It is supposed to be every other year, so I'm going again next schoolyear.

Written By: Dumb Ass Kid on 05/30/05 at 11:30 am

I don't know how these "terms" go in the world of homeschooling.  I haven't been doing them, although I suppose I will next year when I am in "high school", in other words, my house, but a few months later.  I don't think one of your parents can just make up one of these major tests and give it to you, though.  I think homeschoolers are supposed to go to a place to take it.  In seventh grade, I went to this building to take an achievement test, and I had to go there for three days in a row, I think, for several hours.  It is supposed to be every other year, so I'm going again next schoolyear.

You homeschoolers appear to have it rough...
I've sat about 7 out of my 8 exams, and then depending on what grades I get will distinguish whether or not i'll be allowed to stay on at sixth form for another year...

Written By: YWN on 05/30/05 at 11:33 am

"You homeschoolers appear to have it rough... "

Was that sarcastic?  Because I did science in my PAJAMAS this morning.  It's not exactly roughing it.

Written By: Dumb Ass Kid on 05/30/05 at 11:34 am

Was that sarcastic?  Because I did science in my PAJAMAS this morning.  It's not exactly roughing it.

;D ;D ;D
I really didn't need to know what you did in pyjamas, Marsh and yes it was sarcasm. I can't even remember the last time I did "science" in my pjs  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Written By: jiminy on 05/30/05 at 11:36 am

are your pajamas flame retardant?

Written By: YWN on 05/30/05 at 11:38 am

Hahahaha.  Well, they better be soon, because next year or the year after that, I'm probably taking up chemistry.  ;)

Written By: Dumb Ass Kid on 05/30/05 at 11:38 am

are your pajamas flame retardant?

LMFAO!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Written By: YWN on 05/30/05 at 11:39 am

Hahaha, my brother is really mad because I've been on for (gasp) almost FIFTEEN minutes!!  :o

Written By: Dumb Ass Kid on 05/30/05 at 11:40 am

Hahaha, my brother is really mad because I've been on for (gasp) almost FIFTEEN minutes!!   :o

What's it to him? Hey, if he's your little brother give him a slap and a biscuit and tell him to play with the traffic

Written By: YWN on 05/30/05 at 11:42 am

My brother is reading everything I am typing and now both of us just went, "What?". 

And we don't have any biscuits as of now.  :P

Written By: Dumb Ass Kid on 05/30/05 at 11:43 am

My brother is reading everything I am typing and now both of us just went, "What?". 

And we don't have any biscuits as of now.   :P

Hey, you've still got the traffic, right?  ;D

Written By: YWN on 05/30/05 at 11:43 am

I don't think my brother is finding this amusing so far.

Written By: YWN on 09/21/05 at 1:16 pm

Bumpity bumpity BUMP BUMP, bumpity bumpity, BUMP, bumpity BUUUUUUUUUUUUMP--BUMP (bumpity bump)!

Written By: Barefoot_Blues on 09/21/05 at 2:21 pm

I get heartburn whenever I eat bellpeppers. :-\\

Written By: Step-chan on 09/21/05 at 2:26 pm

I get heartburn whenever I eat bellpeppers. :-\\

I get heartburn when I eat or drink too many potent sweet things at once.

Check for new replies or respond here...