inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: You know you're obsessed/addicted to "Inthe00's" when...

Written By: Marty McFly on 06/01/05 at 5:15 am

There's a HUGELY LONG thread on one of the BTTF boards about things you'll think, do, or say when you're obsessed with the movies (eg - seeing a KMart and thinking "Marty").

So I thought I'd try it out here (I searched and, to my knowledge it's not been done before). For starters:

-When you read ALL 203 pages of the "Show us what you look like" thread. ;)
-Anytime you want to share something, you have to check and see if you've already posted it here.
-Whever anyone mentions a certain year (i.e. 1980) you think Was that more like the main 70's or 80's?

You guys come up with some now. ;D

Subject: Re: You know you're obsessed/addicted to "Inthe00's" when...

Written By: Apricot on 06/01/05 at 5:22 am

Few true for me:

- You IMMEDIATELY have to find the Apricot jelly beans the second you enter a candy store. Then you giggle. {It's true, I do this... maybe it's just because it's my own name, but I do.  ;D}

- Any time you see a photo, you begin to wonder how it might be photoshopped in a comical way.

- You have EVER had "Most Recent Post" on the Board Games for more then half a page.

- You know EXACTLY what song people are listening to {I know I've predicted several people's on several occasions... correctly, might I add}

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 06/01/05 at 5:33 am

- You know EXACTLY what song people are listening to {I know I've predicted several people's on several occasions... correctly, might I add}
So what am I listening to?

Umm...

- You log onto this website as soon as you get up, as soon as you get home from somewhere and just before going to bed. (and you occasionally check for new replies every now and then)

- You start to think up new topics to post when you are at school or whatever.

- You see someone wearing a red shirt and try not to smile or laugh.  ::)

- You have dreams with board members in them  :o

Can't think of any more just yet, but those pretty much sum them up

Written By: Apricot on 06/01/05 at 5:39 am

- You swear everyone from the New York area looks exactly like Howard.
- You Giggle Like A Schoolgirl Every Time Someone Uses The Word "Semantics" {heehee, only some of you will get that}
- You Go To Other People's Homes And Post There, Not Realizing You've Left Your Host Alone For An Hour.

TRUE STORY: Somebody wrote on our blackboard in Math the other day... {this was the period before us that wrote it}

Night=Dark
Midnight=Really Dark
Therefore:
Midnight=Darkness

;D

Written By: Marty McFly on 06/01/05 at 5:45 am

- You Giggle Like A Schoolgirl Every Time Someone Uses The Word "Semantics" {heehee, only some of you will get that}

I do this when I hear "schematics" - a word Doc uses in reference to the DeLorean in Part 3, in his letter. Hey, it's close. :D

BTW, what's the story behind "semantics"?

TRUE STORY: Somebody wrote on our blackboard in Math the other day... {this was the period before us that wrote it}

Night=Dark
Midnight=Really Dark
Therefore:
Midnight=Darkness

;D

That's pretty cool - I haven't even been here that long and that's what I'd have instantly thought too. :)

Written By: Ripp on 06/01/05 at 6:13 am

Some that relate to me:

- You wake up early in the morning and jump on the computer, say you're "Checking a few posts" and end up spending half the day posting and looking for new posts

- You start saying whenever someone mentions something even slightly related to inthe00s, "Well, there's this one (whatever) on inthe00s..."

- You've started an inthe00s fan site! (I didn't actually, but you know what i mean)

Written By: Zebra on 06/01/05 at 6:19 am

- You just listen songs you can post in the "What song are you listening to right now?"-Thread

Written By: Dumb Ass Kid on 06/01/05 at 6:49 am

You're logged in from midday until 2am on a daily basis  ::)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 06/01/05 at 9:08 am

- You Go To Other People's Homes And Post There, Not Realizing You've Left Your Host Alone For An Hour.

Night=Dark
Midnight=Really Dark
Therefore:
Midnight=Darkness

;D

hahaa..that's great!!

Erin :)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 06/01/05 at 9:11 am

ok....

everytime you are on the computer....your husband obviously assumes that you are "inthe00s".

it becomes the main place that you post/share pictures of your family, friends, pets, and anything else that matters to you.

you find yourself talking about other posters to your everyday people that you know

consider creating an "inthe00s" reunion so that everyone can meet

make plans to drive 2+ hours so that your sister can visit certain "inthe00s" individuals

Written By: Alchoholica on 06/01/05 at 9:14 am

- When your computer chair has grooves for your butt cheeks
- When the stack of Dr Pepper cans falls over and burys the dog because there are so many
- When you start eating the mold behind the radiator because you don't want to move
- You buy 'Wakey Wakeys' so you can stay up later to post
- You have a half dozen windows open so you can keep up to date with all the different threads

Only the cans apply to me  ;D

Funny story.. my dog walked in and i turned around.. my hand caught the curtain, which knocked over the several stacks of cans on my windowsill and the all landed on the dog. He didn't know what to do so he barked and walked off  ;D

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 06/01/05 at 9:33 am

~ When you come home from somewhere, you don't aknowledge you parents saying "Hello, how was your day?", actually you don't even have time to hear them....you're already at the computer.

~ When your parents no longer have to ask where you are......They automatically assume your sitting at the computer desk.

~ Woah! 10 hours went by! Where is everyone?! When did it get dark outside?!?!

~ People don't even bother talking to you anymore when your on the computer cause they know they'll get a "Yeah, uh huh" answer to everything.

~ You find yourself talking about members of inthe00s to people who don't even know what you're talking about.

~ You look in the fridge and see a jar of "Apricot preservatives" and smile really really big.

~ You keep the inthe00s box minimized when you actually do venture off to another website.

~ When you're at work, you see the movie "Robocop" and get filled with homicidal rage.

::Sigh:: And to think....I used to be a normal girl...who went outside....and enjoyed it.

BASTARD WEBSITE!!!!!

~Beth :(

Written By: Marty McFly on 06/01/05 at 9:44 am

~ Woah! 10 hours went by! Where is everyone?! When did it get dark outside?!?!

~ People don't even bother talking to you anymore when your on the computer cause they know they'll get a "Yeah, uh huh" answer to everything.

~ You find yourself talking about members of inthe00s to people who don't even know what you're talking about.

~ You look in the fridge and see a jar of "Apricot preservatives" and smile really really big.

Stuff like this sounds VERY familiar to me too - mostly from my Back to the Future boards (and a couple others), but I'm starting to get that for this one too. ;D

~ When you're at work, you see the movie "Robocop" and get filled with homicidal rage.

LOL!!! :D :D

A shame 'cause I actually DO like that movie, but I think pretty soon he'll start running out of 0's to put on his "new" name! ;)

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 06/01/05 at 10:10 am

- You have a half dozen windows open so you can keep up to date with all the different threads

Hahahahahha, that's really funny. SPED.

A shame 'cause I actually DO like that movie, but I think pretty soon he'll start running out of 0's to put on his "new" name! ;)

Oh I know!!! What's he up to now? Robocop1,000,000???

~Beth

Written By: Marty McFly on 06/01/05 at 10:23 am

Another couple from me:

- You ask/tell people here about something before your RL friends.
- Everytime you make a new topic, and/or reply, you keep refreshing the page to see if anyone's responded or viewed it.

Oh I know!!! What's he up to now? Robocop1,000,000???
~Beth

Haha, who knows, but everytime I log in and see 'newest member: Robocop 10000th' I think, Oh God, not again!!

My guess is he does it for attention - maybe Chucky can ban his IP and anyone in the future who signs up with a variation of that name?

Written By: CatwomanofV on 06/01/05 at 10:35 am

So I thought I'd try it out here (I searched and, to my knowledge it's not been done before). For starters:

Actually, it was done before on the old board.  http://www.inthe00s.com/archive/membersonly/1057336268.shtml

Here is what I wrote back in July 03 (some stuff may be dated-like the names)

-You are reading the morning paper or e-mails and thinking, "this is something I should post."

-You lie awake at night thinking, "I should post ...." (that's what I did last night with this.  ;))

-You find it perfectly normal for people to have names like Hairspray or AStringofpoloponies (or even Catwoman  ;)). (Please don't get mad at me you two and forgive me for using your names as examples.)

-You find yourself getting in a petty argument with someone you don't even know. (Sorry had to put this one down)

-You close your eyes at night and see avitars.

-You find yourself wanting to use smiley faces on all written form of communication.

-You talk about a thread and the word "needle" is not used in the same sentence.

-You have the message board as your home page. (This one I actually do NOT do.)

Yes, it is still true today as it was back then. But check it out.

Cat

Written By: Apricot on 06/01/05 at 10:52 am

everytime you are on the computer....your husband obviously assumes that you are "inthe00s".

you find yourself talking about other posters to your everyday people that you know

consider creating an "inthe00s" reunion so that everyone can meet

make plans to drive 2+ hours so that your sister can visit certain "inthe00s" individuals

Uh.. I ain't got a husband. ;D

You know what makes that great? When other people you know post here too. Then you can discuss people. It's great when people ask me "Who the Hell is Philip Eno?". We have a Beth in our class, and she gets confused when we talk about MidKnightDarkness Beth.  ;D

Try ACTING on it.  ;D

Hmm... certain individuals? Whoever could that be?

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 06/01/05 at 12:15 pm

;D ;D ;D I do!!!!

You know what makes that great? When other people you know post here too. Then you can discuss people. It's great when people ask me "Who the Hell is Philip Eno?". We have a Beth in our class, and she gets confused when we talk about MidKnightDarkness Beth. ;D

it better be all good things, punk!!!  :)

~Beth

Written By: Ripp on 06/01/05 at 12:59 pm

Omg! Lol

I usually say Omg like that, i do say "Oh my god" but it sounds more like "Omuh God".

And I DO refresh the page countless times in my own topics, and i look everywhere for new posts to read, and I hate it when I find no more new posts.

Written By: Ripp on 06/01/05 at 1:00 pm

ROBOCOP'S UP TO HIS 2000TH MEMBER!!!!!!!

Written By: Ripp on 06/01/05 at 1:02 pm

there's a robodak 1,000,000, as well! AAAAAAAAH! *hides*

*shaking*
No more robocops...no...they're going to eat me...

Written By: Dumb Ass Kid on 06/01/05 at 1:25 pm

...you pretend to be another member for laughs because you're bored stupid! It was fun, though  ;D

Written By: FaultyDog on 06/01/05 at 1:36 pm

..you really, really, really, really, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY shouldn't, 'cos you don't have the time and.....ah, what the heck! Another 5 minutes then, see what Jiminy's gonna come up with...

Written By: Marty McFly on 06/01/05 at 1:38 pm

...you pretend to be another member for laughs because you're bored stupid! It was fun, though ;D

Indeed, I got a kick out of it. :)

Only problem is I couldn't tell you guys apart. ;D

Written By: Dumb Ass Kid on 06/01/05 at 1:38 pm

Indeed, I got a kick out of it. :)

Only problem is I couldn't tell you guys apart. ;D

;D That convincing, eh?  ;)

Written By: Apricot on 06/01/05 at 2:12 pm

...you pretend to be another member for laughs because you're bored stupid! It was fun, though  ;D

*cough cough former prez carter cough*

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 06/01/05 at 2:13 pm

*cough cough former prez carter cough*

Er.....yeah! Who WAS that guy, anyway? Pfft. annoying as hell.....

~Beth....

Written By: Apricot on 06/01/05 at 2:19 pm

-You lie awake at night thinking, "I should post ...." (that's what I did last night with this.  ;))

-You find it perfectly normal for people to have names like Hairspray or AStringofpoloponies (or even Catwoman  ;)). (Please don't get mad at me you two and forgive me for using your names as examples.)

-You find yourself getting in a petty argument with someone you don't even know. (Sorry had to put this one down)

-You close your eyes at night and see avitars.

-You find yourself wanting to use smiley faces on all written form of communication.

Guilty, Guilty, Guilty.. all of these.

I remember spending every waking moment thinking of some way to get back at someone on the AmIRight board for two days once..

I actually thought one time.. "You know what? Hairspray is a nice name for a girl." Seriously.

Petty Arguments Are Quite GHEY.

This is true, actually. Whenever my mind goes blank, I imagine an American flag fighting Maxwell Smart from time to time.

My friends who use this board and I will, on occasion, respond to each by simply chuckling and winking.. like this " ;D  ;)"  Other times, I find myself writing out the crazy smiley.  :D

And yeah, it's my homepage.. unless my parents need to use my desktop, when I change it back to google.

it better be all good things, punk!!! 

Uh... does talking about one behind one's back count? <..< >..>

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 06/01/05 at 2:29 pm

I actually thought one time.. "You know what? Hairspray is a nice name for a girl." Seriously.

Uh... does talking about one behind one's back count? <..< >..>

Hahahaha, That's really funny.^^...

and...whatt??^

~Beth

Written By: Apricot on 06/01/05 at 2:31 pm

and...whatt??^

Um.. nothing.

Whoop, shouldn't have said that...

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 06/01/05 at 2:33 pm

Um.. nothing.

Whoop, shouldn't have said that...

M'kay, I'm lost.... :o

ANYWAY.......

~Beth :)

Written By: Apricot on 06/01/05 at 2:42 pm

M'kay, I'm lost.... :o

ANYWAY.......

Don't worry, it's all good stuff.. Just recollections of stories.

Written By: gemini61 on 06/01/05 at 5:45 pm

So what am I listening to?

- You have dreams with board members in them  :o

I've done that!  ^  :D
When your sitting at work thinking of new games to post in PBG's.
When your husband joins the board just so he can actually talk to you! (actually only for a day)
When you see something funny and want to take a pic of it to post here.
When it's the first thing you do when you get up at 5:00 a.m.

Written By: Dumb Ass Kid on 06/01/05 at 5:50 pm

I've done that!  ^  :D
When your sitting at work thinking of new games to post in PBG's.
When your husband joins the board just so he can actually talk to you! (actually only for a day)
When you see something funny and want to take a pic of it to post here.
When it's the first thing you do when you get up at 5:00 a.m.

;D  Wow, that's pretty obsesive, Gemini!  ;D
A couple more...

When your mam gets home and now refrains from asking where you've been
When your friends start asking if you've been on holiday for the last few weeks

Both happened to me. From now on, all my mam does when she gets home from work is shout 'im home', whereas before she used to ask me where i'd been and what i'd done. She's apparently getting "concerned"  ;D

Written By: Alchoholica on 06/01/05 at 5:52 pm

;D  Wow, that's pretty obsesive, Gemini!  ;D
A couple more...

When your mam gets home and now refrains from asking where you've been
When your friends start asking if you've been on holiday for the last few weeks

Both happened to me. From now on, all my mam does when she gets home from work is shout 'im home', whereas before she used to ask me where i'd been and what i'd done. She's apparently getting "concerned"  ;D

LOL.. me mam does the same.

She has two questions.. that's it. They are..

'WHERE THE BLOODY HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!!!??'

'Why on earth have you sat round the house all day?'

Cannay win man.

Written By: Dumb Ass Kid on 06/01/05 at 5:54 pm

LOL.. me mam does the same.

She has two questions.. that's it. They are..

'WHERE THE BLOODY HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!!!??'

'Why on earth have you sat round the house all day?'

Cannay win man.

Why are you talking like a mentally impaired geordie/scot half-breed?

Written By: jiminy on 06/01/05 at 5:57 pm

Who ya be callin' a haf breed laddie?
http://www.cjdelaney.com/space/assets/images/scotty.jpg

Written By: Alchoholica on 06/01/05 at 6:28 pm

???

Where?

Written By: Howard on 06/01/05 at 6:29 pm

you start pretending your friends on the Decades board ARE your real friends. ;D

Written By: Dumb Ass Kid on 06/01/05 at 6:30 pm

???

Where?

There

Cannay win man.

Written By: Apricot on 06/01/05 at 6:31 pm

you start pretending your friends on the Decades board ARE your real friends. ;D

Shoot, I consider some posters my real friends.. they rock!

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 06/01/05 at 6:32 pm

I consider some my friends too.......pftt.

~Beth

Written By: Dumb Ass Kid on 06/01/05 at 6:33 pm

...every time before you come on the computer you kiss goodbye to your loved ones  ;D

Written By: Alchoholica on 06/01/05 at 6:34 pm

There

I use that word all the time..

I know what your thinking

LOL.. it could get confuseing for the Yanks. I don't mean Canny as in the Georide canny = very.

I mean.. Can Nay as in can not.

Written By: Howard on 06/01/05 at 6:34 pm

you think the people on the board will talk back to you ;D

Written By: Dumb Ass Kid on 06/01/05 at 6:35 pm

I use that word all the time..

I know what your thinking

LOL.. it could get confuseing for the Yanks. I don't mean Canny as in the Georide canny = very.

I mean.. Can Nay as in can not.

I had guessed what it meant... i just thought it was a bit odd you blurting it out randomly at the end of a post. It would be a bit like me ending this post with "why-aye, man"

Written By: Alchoholica on 06/01/05 at 6:38 pm

I had guessed what it meant... i just thought it was a bit odd you blurting it out randomly at the end of a post. It would be a bit like me ending this post with "why-aye, man"

;D

I spent 2 weeks in Newcastle and was never the same  ;D

I do it all the time.. I have no idea why. Just.. do, to be different i expect. ;D

Written By: Howard on 06/01/05 at 6:39 pm

...every time before you come on the computer you kiss goodbye to your loved ones  ;D

I don't do that. ::)

Written By: Apricot on 06/01/05 at 7:34 pm

I came up with these whilst mowing the yard:

1. When one hears "Al B.", one thinks of the wisecracking trucker.. I mean pianoplayer in a whorehouse... before the singer.

2. When one hears "Apricot", one thinks of that one kid that likes Ween before one thinks of the fruit.

3. When one hears "Quirk", one thinks of the Ramones fan with the cat spinning on a record player on the sig before one thinks of some sort of tick or odd behavior.

4. You find yourself talking to others beginning your sentences "DUDE! Dude, Dude said.." {remember, Alex 2005 was ElDuderino or The Dude before becoming Alex 2005}

5. You discuss other members just like normal people, refering to them by first name if possible, to people who don't know these people.

6. Everyone You Have Class With/Work With Knows Of This Site, And If They Aren't Also A Member, They Hate Even HEARING About This Awful, Awful Place. And They Refuse To Join.

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 06/01/05 at 7:37 pm

6. Everyone You Have Class With/Work With Knows Of This Site, And If They Aren't Also A Member, They Hate Even HEARING About This Awful, Awful Place. And They Refuse To Join.

That's how it is for me...

~Beth

Written By: Apricot on 06/01/05 at 7:41 pm

That's how it is for me...

Same here.

Written By: Apricot on 06/02/05 at 9:42 am

BUMP!!!!  :D

Written By: Dumb Ass Kid on 06/02/05 at 9:43 am

BUMP!!!!  :D

you know youre obsessed when you bump threads a lot  ;)

Written By: ktelqueen on 06/02/05 at 9:55 am

...you have a dream about the boards  :D

Written By: Dumb Ass Kid on 06/02/05 at 9:56 am

Wow, can't say I have (yet)! What was the dream you had like?

Written By: Bobby on 06/02/05 at 10:15 am

Wow, can't say I have (yet)! What was the dream you had like?

Don't worry, you will do.  ;D

Written By: RockandRollFan on 06/02/05 at 10:26 am

I have day AND night dreams about this place...as well as obsessing over "duplicate" threads, SO much more to say but I'll save it for another time :D

Written By: Climber on 06/02/05 at 11:04 am

-When you read ALL 203 pages of the "Show us what you look like" thread. ;)

I've done that with a few!  :D ;D

Written By: YWN on 06/02/05 at 11:07 am

"5. You discuss other members just like normal people, refering to them by first name if possible, to people who don't know these people."

Gaaa, my little brother does that all the time.  He is addicted to this game runescape and he will talk for a long time to me, my parents, or whoever about what "belldandy" or "hellboy" said, and how they went "pking".  Grrrrrrr....

How about whenever you hear nightmare, rather than thinking of a bad dream, you think of me.  ;)

Written By: YWN on 06/02/05 at 11:08 am

I swear that a few times I did have a dream about a message board.

My brother dreams about runescape all the time.

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 06/02/05 at 12:53 pm

Yep.  Done that, too.  ;D

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 06/02/05 at 12:54 pm

...you think you're missing something when you're away from the boards for a couple of hours!  :D

Written By: CatwomanofV on 06/02/05 at 12:56 pm

...you think you're missing something when you're away from the boards for a couple of hours!  :D

Tell me about it.

Cat

Written By: Apricot on 06/02/05 at 2:28 pm

I swear that a few times I did have a dream about a message board.

I had one where Bobby, Alchoholica and Maxwell Smart ate AL-B once..

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 06/02/05 at 2:30 pm

;D ;)

Written By: FaultyDog on 06/02/05 at 2:31 pm

I'm not addicted!

Written By: FaultyDog on 06/02/05 at 2:31 pm

Did I miss something?  :D

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 06/02/05 at 2:31 pm

I'm not addicted!

I've come to terms with it....you should too..

~Beth

Written By: Bobby on 06/02/05 at 2:33 pm

Ha ha! I could understand myself and Andy being involved but it's a bit eclectic that Max and AL-B are involved in that cannibal feast.  ;D

Written By: Apricot on 06/02/05 at 2:33 pm

I'm not addicted!

Surrrrrrre..

Written By: Bobby on 06/02/05 at 2:34 pm

Surrrrrrre..

Don't worry about him, Apricot - he's just in denial.  ;D

Written By: RockandRollFan on 06/02/05 at 2:36 pm

Hey I'm NOT addicted, I can quit anytime!

Written By: Apricot on 06/02/05 at 2:37 pm

Do it.. I DARE YOU.  :D

Written By: Bobby on 06/02/05 at 2:37 pm

I think you and I should take a trip to Messageboard Anonymous, lol.  ;D

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 06/02/05 at 2:40 pm

Pfffft.

~Beth

Written By: FaultyDog on 06/02/05 at 2:44 pm

Did I miss something?  :D

Shoot! Was that REALLY 13 minutes ago?  ;D :o

Written By: FaultyDog on 06/02/05 at 2:45 pm

btw Apricot: best avatar so far!

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 06/02/05 at 2:49 pm

I totally agree!!!
It reaks cuteness!!

~Beth

Written By: Apricot on 06/02/05 at 2:54 pm

Why, thank you. I might keep it, then.

Written By: FaultyDog on 06/02/05 at 3:00 pm

Why, thank you. I might keep it, then.

Please do. And may I also state that I'm glad you've readopted your original nickname?

Written By: Apricot on 06/02/05 at 3:02 pm

Please do. And may I also state that I'm glad you've readopted your original nickname?

;D Yeah, I was getting sick of being "Apricop 348967u39ea8zsbfjkl;w5e8906bi3u4w5ehopl;kj90348609348t09438690348q93banjo".  ;D

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 06/02/05 at 3:35 pm

...you leave yourself logged in while doing household chores!  ;D

Written By: Howard on 06/02/05 at 3:57 pm

you're sad and you wind up hugging your computer for comfort ;D

Written By: Apricot on 06/02/05 at 4:11 pm

you're sad and you wind up hugging your computer for comfort ;D

Hey, SHUT UP! No one else WILL hug me, I'll have you know...  >:(  :D

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 06/02/05 at 4:21 pm

You search high and low through all the threads to try and find a cartoon characters thread, (so I can post a pic of my favourite puppet) - but just can't find it anywhere.  ???

Written By: Howard on 06/02/05 at 4:22 pm

*HUGS*

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 06/02/05 at 4:24 pm

and from me too..  A big hug for ya  :)

Written By: Apricot on 06/02/05 at 4:27 pm

Aw, thank you all.

Written By: Howard on 06/02/05 at 4:27 pm

you decide you want to call some friend(s) and they live all the way in England ;D

Written By: Apricot on 06/02/05 at 4:29 pm

you decide you want to call some friend(s) and they live all the way in England ;D

;D That's a good one. Here's one I thought about that's true for me:

1. You find that the internet is discussed nearly as much, if not more, then the actual world when you're with your friends.

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 06/02/05 at 6:24 pm

Sometimes when your friends wanna spend the night at your house, you're tempted to say "No"....just because you can't go on the computer without them throwing a fit and calling you rude....

~Beth

Written By: Dumb Ass Kid on 06/02/05 at 6:35 pm

..you start downloading sh*t like 'The Chicken Song'  ;D

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 06/02/05 at 6:36 pm

..you start downloading sh*t like 'The Chicken Song'  ;D

hahahahaha, I just did that...

~Beth

Written By: Dumb Ass Kid on 06/02/05 at 6:40 pm

Hee hee, i'm now listening to it (on loop!)  ;D :D

Hooooooooooooooooooooooold a chicken in the air....

Written By: Climber on 06/03/05 at 12:12 am

The question, as always, is do you WANT to quit?!  :D ;D

Written By: Apricot on 06/03/05 at 5:08 am

Sometimes when your friends wanna spend the night at your house, you're tempted to say "No"....just because you can't go on the computer without them throwing a fit and calling you rude....

You tell people you have "important things to do", most of which involve Asking some questions and the last song you listened to.

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 06/03/05 at 5:10 am

You skip school because you feel that sitting at home and photoshopping photos of complete strangers is more educational.  :D

Written By: Dumb Ass Kid on 06/03/05 at 6:22 am

You skip school because you feel that sitting at home and photoshopping photos of complete strangers is more educational.  :D

GUILTY!

Written By: CatwomanofV on 06/03/05 at 10:43 am

I think you and I should take a trip to Messageboard Anonymous, lol.  ;D

Isn't that what this place IS????  ;)

Cat

Written By: Kyle on 06/03/05 at 2:37 pm

Here are some of mine.  Some of those symptoms of "obsessive-inthe00s disorder" you may had experienced too.

1.  You think 1999 should be a part of the 2000's.  ;)

2.  Whenever you see a cute girl waving at you on the street, you automatically get your digital camera, and make her your avater picture.

3.  Instead of doing your math homework, you are asking Apricot for the answers.

4.  The words "meh, blah, and ditty" are part of your everyday conversations.

5.  The main idea of tonight's dinner table conversation is on the Playful Pengium boards.

6.  Peeping Pengiuns has turned out to be your favorite 1930's classic cartoon.

7.  Names such as Kyle, DAK, and Hairspray are you're friends nicknames.

8.  Before you go to bed a night, you have to have one last look at today's posts, and wind up spending the half of the night posting replies and sending messages.

9.  Whenever you take a quiz on Quizilla, you put it on Penguin Quizzes.

10.  You have to keep your desktop cool at all time and costs; just in case you're gonna put it on my Show Us Your Desktop Thread.

That's all I got.  Hope y'all like it.

Written By: Apricot on 06/03/05 at 2:46 pm

2.  Whenever you see a cute girl waving at you on the street, you automatically get your digital camera, and make her your avater picture.

I think this would creep people out slightly.

Cute Girl: *waves and smiles* Andrew! Hi!

Me: Hold that thought *whips out camera. snaps several pics* YES! TO THE INTERNET!

;D

Written By: ktelqueen on 06/03/05 at 2:51 pm

..you can't think of a better way to spend tonight..ok..well..ish  ::) ;D

Written By: Bobby on 06/03/05 at 3:21 pm

Isn't that what this place IS????  ;)

Well. My name is Bobby and I have a problem . . .  ;D

Written By: Zebra on 06/03/05 at 3:29 pm

... you turn around and start talking to your wife in english  :D

Written By: Howard on 06/03/05 at 3:36 pm

8.  Before you go to bed a night, you have to have one last look at today's posts, and wind up spending the half of the night posting replies and sending messages.

Yes,I do that sometimes. ;D

Written By: Zebra on 06/03/05 at 3:41 pm

Do you want to know a really short joke?
"I just have ONE look at the 00s-board, darling...."

Written By: Howard on 06/03/05 at 3:43 pm

when you think people on here are actually gonna call you. ;D

Written By: Apricot on 06/03/05 at 4:13 pm

when you think people on here are actually gonna call you. ;D

Djork and MidKnightDarkness had a call, once, I do believe.

Written By: Howard on 06/03/05 at 4:19 pm

Djork and MidKnightDarkness had a call, once, I do believe.

Did they actually call you?

Written By: Apricot on 06/03/05 at 4:24 pm

Did they actually call you?

They called each other.

Written By: Howard on 06/03/05 at 4:26 pm

They called each other.

What about for you calling them?

Written By: Apricot on 06/03/05 at 4:31 pm

What about for you calling them?

I'm not allowed to use the phone.

Written By: Howard on 06/03/05 at 4:32 pm

I'm not allowed to use the phone.

Why is that?

Written By: Apricot on 06/03/05 at 4:34 pm

Why is that?

Don't know.. I once called my girlfriend {ex} back, and it came up on the bill. They got mad. It wasn't even that long a call, and I never make outgoing calls, unless they're to people in town, and fairly short, usually.

Written By: Howard on 06/03/05 at 4:35 pm

Don't know.. I once called my girlfriend {ex} back, and it came up on the bill. They got mad. It wasn't even that long a call, and I never make outgoing calls, unless they're to people in town, and fairly short, usually.

Ok,I see.Thanks.

Written By: Apricot on 06/03/05 at 4:38 pm

Ok,I see.Thanks.

Anytime.

Written By: Kyle on 06/03/05 at 6:07 pm

Here are some more from *KC-HANSON:

When Howard is on your buddy list  ;)

You get more than 30,000 posts and you have to ask Chucky G. to give you the name for the next penguin position - Howard!

;D

Written By: Kyle on 06/03/05 at 6:12 pm

When was the lastest time you'd stay up just idly posting replies?

Written By: Kyle on 06/03/05 at 6:30 pm

Night=Dark
Midnight=Really Dark
Therefore:
Midnight=Darkness

;D

Why's that?  Maybe it is the fact that you are still posting threads at midnight, so the computer screen gives a little more light in this situation.

Written By: Dumb Ass Kid on 06/03/05 at 6:31 pm

2:28am (Last night!), beating my previous record of 2:14am (Earlier this week). 1:30am is usually where I draw the line...

Written By: Apricot on 06/03/05 at 6:46 pm

I once half-absent-minded, half-insomnia-induced stayed up until 2:55 AM.

Written By: Kyle on 06/03/05 at 7:08 pm

That's sounds a lot like me.  I had skipped a few days of school in February because I thought the school year was getting a little to long, but my mom (which she is weird) made me get back to school.  She told me that my so-called sixth grade girlfriend is missing you.

Written By: Zella on 06/03/05 at 7:44 pm

You know you've been here too long when:

You count up all the people that were members when you first joined that are still here and it is only 11...

And most are them have changed their names....  ???

Written By: Zella on 06/03/05 at 7:47 pm

Ooops! Make that 12....  :-[

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 06/03/05 at 8:42 pm

...you come back online after 2 hours and there are 3 or more pages of "unread replies".  ::)

Written By: Apricot on 06/03/05 at 8:43 pm

That's only on Board Games..  ::)

Written By: Apricot on 06/03/05 at 8:53 pm

1. You Think Everyone Died When There's A Lull Like This.

2. You Use The Word "Bump" More Then 40 Times A Week.

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 06/03/05 at 9:14 pm

::Sigh::....one many occasions, I just don't go to sleep.....ever. Again I say, BASTARD WEBSITE!!!!!

~BETH

Written By: Kyle on 06/04/05 at 2:02 pm

Here are some more:

Your grandma haven't called you in weeks because everytime she tries to get a hold of you, there is always a busy signal.

You have inthe00s nightmares!

You put the name of the songs the band played at their last concert on the "What Song You Are Listening Right Now" thread, just to get somer songs.

Cute pre-teen girls with glasses are not really that bad.  ;)

Written By: Kyle on 06/04/05 at 2:12 pm

-Whever anyone mentions a certain year (i.e. 1980) you think Was that more like the main 70's or 80's?

That's definetly me.  I might be the king of "1999 vs. 2005+" posts!
;D

Written By: Howard on 06/04/05 at 2:15 pm

after 10pm Kyle. ;D

Written By: Howard on 06/04/05 at 2:18 pm

When you get into an arguement with guys here and you tell them to Shut Up but you know they can't talk back to you cause you're conversing with a computer. ;D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 06/04/05 at 8:22 pm

whatever your plans are during the day...all you think about is getting home to inthe00s

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 06/04/05 at 8:29 pm

When your dad claims that you're "fidgety" without it. Pfft.

~Beth

Written By: Bobby on 06/04/05 at 9:05 pm

When your dad claims that you're "fidgety" without it. Pfft.

Don't you worry, lol. I'm on the tic-ing stage if I get withdrawal symptoms.  ;) ;D

Written By: Apricot on 06/04/05 at 9:06 pm

Your grandma haven't called you in weeks because everytime she tries to get a hold of you, there is always a busy signal.

Nope, never.

DSL, guero.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 06/05/05 at 12:19 pm

Here are some more:

That's why we got a cell phone.

Cat

Written By: Marty McFly on 06/05/05 at 12:24 pm

That's why we got a cell phone.

Cat

That reminds me of us, circa 1997-99. The Dark Ages of the Internet but before Cell Phones became "everyday" necessities. Our land line was ALWAYS blocked. ;D

Oh, pretty much everything you guys have posted since I've started this apply to me. :D

Written By: Apricot on 06/05/05 at 12:27 pm

A lot apply to me, too.... not all, but a good deal.

Written By: Jennifer028 on 06/05/05 at 2:05 pm

This is all so funny, ditto all that!  :)

Written By: Kyle on 06/05/05 at 4:05 pm

When you ask somebody to Photoshop your avater.

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 06/05/05 at 7:27 pm

When you have second thoughts about going on holiday because you will miss out on too much on this board.

Written By: Apricot on 06/05/05 at 7:35 pm

When you have second thoughts about going on holiday because you will miss out on too much on this board.

Oy, you just made me think about that.. Florida's gonna SUCK now.  :\'(

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 06/05/05 at 7:38 pm

Oy, you just made me think about that.. Florida's gonna SUCK now.  :\'(

Ohmigosh!! YOU CAN'T GO!!!!!!! CANCEL IT!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Beth >:(

Written By: Apricot on 06/05/05 at 7:38 pm

MUST... CANCEL... NOW!!!!

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 06/05/05 at 7:43 pm

clone yourself so that "you" can stay home and remain inthe00's and your clone can hang out with the parents on vacation!

Written By: CatwomanofV on 06/05/05 at 7:45 pm

When it is your husband's birthday and you spend most of the day at the board. Boy, I am pathtic.  ::)  But, we will spend all night together.  ;) ;D

Cat

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 06/05/05 at 7:45 pm

Or just STAY!!, ya punk!!!!

~Beth >:(

Written By: Alchoholica on 06/05/05 at 7:47 pm

clone yourself so that "you" can stay home and remain inthe00's and your clone can hang out with the parents on vacation!

What a sensible idea.. how did i not think of it first?

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 06/05/05 at 7:49 pm

What a sensible idea.. how did i not think of it first?

Sarcastic Beehatch.

~Beth

Written By: Apricot on 06/05/05 at 7:50 pm

But, we will spend all night together.  ;) ;D

Doing WHAT?  ???  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 06/05/05 at 7:51 pm

I like the cloning idea!  ;D

Written By: Alchoholica on 06/05/05 at 7:51 pm

Playing Risk.. what else.. you filthy little sod.

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 06/05/05 at 7:51 pm

;D :D ;)

~Beth

Written By: Apricot on 06/05/05 at 7:52 pm

Playing Risk.. what else.. you filthy little sod.

Pssht, It's CLEARLY Battleship. Battleship's the only game worth playing.

Written By: Alchoholica on 06/05/05 at 7:53 pm

Tell him Beth,

You know your addicted when you know members favourite Board Games.. on actually boards made of cardboard  ;D

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 06/05/05 at 7:54 pm

Woah Woah WOAH.....Risk is where it's AT!!!! A new side of me shows when I play that game.

~Beth

Written By: C.NOIZE on 06/05/05 at 7:54 pm

Aw, come on.  Battleship's no fun.  They're gonna play Scrabble.  :P

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 06/05/05 at 7:55 pm

Tell him Beth,

You know your addicted when you know members favourite Board Games.. on actually boards made of cardboard  ;D

Hmph, stalker.....

~Beth  :D

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 06/05/05 at 7:56 pm

Tell him Beth,

Come on...post what you just told me on MSN....I DARE YOU...

Beth ;D

Written By: Apricot on 06/05/05 at 7:56 pm

Board Games.. on actually boards made of cardboard  ;D

They HAVE THOSE?  :o

Written By: Alchoholica on 06/05/05 at 7:57 pm

Hmph, stalker.....

~Beth  :D

That's a nice hat your wearing.

Come on...post what you just told me on MSN....I DARE YOU...

Beth ;D

No Comment.. some other time maybe. I think it's just one of those things that must be saved.

Written By: Marty McFly on 06/05/05 at 8:01 pm

Aw, come on.  Battleship's no fun.  They're gonna play Scrabble.  :P

Bill & Ted played Battleship with "Death" - even though I don't play very well, I'd be willing to learn for that reason alone! ;D

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 06/05/05 at 8:09 pm

But they have STAR WARS RISK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :o :o :o :o :o :D

~Beth

Written By: La Sine Pesroh on 06/05/05 at 9:42 pm

...you delete your account and start a new one anyway. I just thought I'd let you know that I'm going to take a long hiatus from this board. I've been spending way too much time online and need to make more of an effort to get out and meet new people in my new town. Also I finally got my digital home recording studio (WOO-HOO! ;D) that I've been waiting so long to buy, so I'll be spending most of what limited free time I have on that. (As soon as I've finished recording some songs I'll submit them for your approval.) I'd also like to add that my leaving has nothing to do whatsoever with anyone in here (you've all been great), it's just something I've been needing to do. I'll still pop in occasionally just to see how everyone is doing. Take care everyone, and God bless! :)
                                                            La Sine Pesroh

(formerly known as AL-B)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 06/05/05 at 10:59 pm

Good Luck on all of your endeavors AL-B....you will be missed by everyone!!!

Written By: FaultyDog on 06/05/05 at 11:58 pm

...you delete your account and start a new one anyway. I just thought I'd let you know that I'm going to take a long hiatus from this board. I've been spending way too much time online and need to make more of an effort to get out and meet new people in my new town. Also I finally got my digital home recording studio (WOO-HOO! ;D) that I've been waiting so long to buy, so I'll be spending most of what limited free time I have on that. (As soon as I've finished recording some songs I'll submit them for your approval.) I'd also like to add that my leaving has nothing to do whatsoever with anyone in here (you've all been great), it's just something I've been needing to do. I'll still pop in occasionally just to see how everyone is doing. Take care everyone, and God bless! :)
                                                             La Sine Pesroh

(formerly known as AL-B)

I was kinda wondering who this new guy was....thanks for informing us!
And I was also about to ask what La Sine Pesroh meant - until I read it backwards.... ;)

Good luck on your endeavours!

Written By: CatwomanofV on 06/06/05 at 11:11 am

I can't say here.  ;) ;D ;D

Cat

Written By: CatwomanofV on 06/06/05 at 11:12 am

La Sine Pesroh

(formerly known as AL-B)

I noticed that your account was deleted. We will miss you but I do wish you all the best in your undertakings.

Cat

Written By: Howard on 06/06/05 at 7:32 pm

you can't leave your on-line friends for one minute.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 06/06/05 at 10:46 pm

......when you ^begin sharing very intimate details about your life with online friends ;)

Written By: FaultyDog on 06/07/05 at 4:29 pm

whaddayamean - no new replies to my posts?!?

Written By: jiminy on 06/07/05 at 4:43 pm

welcome to the club  :D

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 06/07/05 at 4:43 pm

I can relate to that...

~Beth ;D

Written By: FaultyDog on 06/07/05 at 4:44 pm

welcome to the club  :D

I can relate to that...

~Beth ;D

I repeat: I am NOT addicted! :D ;D ;)

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 06/07/05 at 4:48 pm

Suuuuure. Keep tellin yourself that...

~Beth :D

Written By: jiminy on 06/07/05 at 4:49 pm

try spending an hour on a photoshop and getting maybe 3 replys  :D

Written By: Howard on 06/07/05 at 5:02 pm

......when you ^begin sharing very intimate details about your life with online friends ;)

Once again,I do apologize. :)

Written By: Howard on 06/07/05 at 5:04 pm

you share intimate details and you almost forget that you're on the internet and people are reading your posts. :-[

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 06/07/05 at 5:24 pm

I had my first inthe00s dream last night!!! Too bad I can't remember who was in it, or what it was about.... :-\\. I need to start writing my dreams down as soon as I wake up....

~Beth

Written By: Alchoholica on 06/07/05 at 5:26 pm

I had my first inthe00s dream last night!!! Too bad I can't remember who was in it, or what it was about.... :-\\. I need to start writing my dreams down as soon as I wake up....

::) Don't even get me going on weird dreams!!

I told you about my one with Lil' Georgie didn't i?

Written By: jiminy on 06/07/05 at 5:28 pm

~Beth

sounds like an acid trip   :D

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 06/07/05 at 5:29 pm

::) Don't even get me going on weird dreams!!

I told you about my one with Lil' Georgie didn't i?

You told me the one that consisted of Chinese men.....

~Beth

Written By: jiminy on 06/07/05 at 5:30 pm

tap your heels together and repeat... there's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home ::)

Written By: Howard on 06/07/05 at 5:47 pm

you think Jimmy's a real person. ;D

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 06/07/05 at 5:50 pm

you think Jimmy's a real person. ;D

......Jiminy, Are you a bot??

~Beth ???

Written By: Alchoholica on 06/07/05 at 5:51 pm

It's Boba.. under the helmet

Written By: Howard on 06/07/05 at 5:51 pm

~Beth ???

He must be. ;D

Written By: Apricot on 06/07/05 at 6:00 pm

try spending an hour on a photoshop and getting maybe 3 replys  :D

I try to respond to all of them.. at least the ones I understand.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 06/07/05 at 6:13 pm

when you are driving and you look at the license plate on the car in front of you and you think it reads on of inthe00's members names....but in reality it is a letter off.

Written By: Apricot on 06/07/05 at 6:14 pm

when you are driving and you look at the license plate on the car in front of you and you think it reads on of inthe00's members names....but in reality it is a letter off.

What did you see? I once saw a plate {I think it was a Quebec plate} that read AL-B1895.  ;D

Written By: Howard on 06/07/05 at 6:16 pm

you try to wave goodbye and they can't hear you ;D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 06/07/05 at 6:16 pm

it said something like, "YMN-1960"...and I was like....hahahaha, look...that license plate says, "YWN" and Beth was like, "no..that's a M not a W" LOLOLOL!!!!!

Written By: Apricot on 06/07/05 at 6:19 pm

I saw one that started with "DAK"... but it was back when he was still "Dumb A** Kid".

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 06/07/05 at 6:21 pm

I saw one that started with "DAK"... but it was back when he was still "Dumb A** Kid".

well that is another funny thing.....when Dumb A** Kid changed his name to DAK...I nearly peed my pants laughing...you see...my husband's brother has this girlfriend who is just a plain beeatch.....nobody can stand the girl....so instead of calling her by her real name, Christine....we call her DAC....but I won't go into detail of what it exactly means....it just struck me as funny when he changed is name to that!! LOL!

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 06/07/05 at 6:22 pm

well that is another funny thing.....when Dumb A** Kid changed his name to DAK...I nearly peed my pants laughing...you see...my husband's brother has this girlfriend who is just a plain beeatch.....nobody can stand the girl....so instead of calling her by her real name, Christine....we call her DAC....but I won't go into detail of what it exactly means....it just struck me as funny when he changed is name to that!! LOL!

OH OH!! I'll go into detail!!!!!

Written By: Dumb Ass Kid on 06/07/05 at 6:22 pm

I had no idea my screen name could amuse people so much...

...curioser and curioser...  ???

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 06/07/05 at 6:23 pm

OH OH!! I'll go into detail!!!!!

oh H E L L no!

Written By: jiminy on 06/07/05 at 7:19 pm

I try to respond to all of them.. at least the ones I understand.

you understood the midget?  ;D

Written By: Apricot on 06/07/05 at 7:22 pm

I mean ones like the John Candy.. I didn't know who John Candy was.  ;D

Written By: Kyle on 06/08/05 at 2:12 pm

You start silly threads like "I gotta pee" and "New Spy Kids Movie Comes This Friday."

Written By: Apricot on 06/08/05 at 2:16 pm

You start silly threads like "I gotta pee" and "New Spy Kids Movie Comes This Friday."

Naw, that just means you're a postwhore.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 06/08/05 at 4:14 pm

.....every guy you see walking down the road, who happens to have long hair...you automatically think of Jiminy ;)

LOL!

Written By: CatwomanofV on 06/08/05 at 4:15 pm

When it is thundering and lightning like crazy and you KNOW you should go off line, you still have to read/post one more time.

Cat

Written By: Apricot on 06/08/05 at 4:28 pm

.....every guy you see walking down the road, who happens to have long hair...you automatically think of Jiminy ;)

I think of jiminy every time I see my one uncle.... they look kinda similar.

Written By: Dumb Ass Kid on 06/08/05 at 5:08 pm

when you say to yourself 'i'll go after i've had this cup of tea', then make yourself another and do the same again!  :D

Written By: gemini61 on 06/08/05 at 5:08 pm

You sneak online at work, and are looking over your shoulder the whole time, "just gotta check out one more thread". An hour later, the same thing, etc........   :)

Written By: Dumb Ass Kid on 06/08/05 at 5:10 pm

You sneak online at work, and are looking over your shoulder the whole time, "just gotta check out one more thread". An hour later, the same thing, etc........   :)

Our computers at work are all linked up to the same system, so no internet on those i'm afraid  :( Don't think i'd have time anyway!
I daren't come on here at school - teachers are monitoring us all the time - you get dead paranoid!  :-\\

Written By: Alchoholica on 06/08/05 at 6:31 pm

You giggle whenever you see somebody with a moustache.

And then burst out laughing when whoever your with gives you a funny look...  ::)

Written By: Howard on 06/08/05 at 6:33 pm

you say you'll come right over and you can't for some strange reason.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 06/16/05 at 9:43 am

You go and say someone you know's name...and all of a sudden you realize that you didn't say their name...but instead, you said someone's name who is a member on inthe00's! LOL!

Written By: Apricot on 06/16/05 at 10:03 am

1. You go out of your way to say "Boy jiminy, I sure do love/hate {INSERT THING HERE}.", putting extra emphasis, almost a yell, on the word 'jiminy'.

2. While driving, you see "OAK ST." and coulda sworn you saw "DAK ST.", because the 'O' on road signs is really narrow.

Both are true for me.  ;D

Written By: whistledog on 06/05/06 at 6:28 pm

I am addicted to the inthe00s arcade.  I've played Twin Sonice so much, that when I am on the boards posting, I keep thinking that time will run out if I don't post my message fast enough ;D

Written By: Bobby on 06/05/06 at 6:32 pm

. . .  you have your food on your lap while you are typing.

Written By: Howard on 06/05/06 at 6:46 pm

. . .  you have your food on your lap while you are typing.

Don't let it fall

Written By: whistledog on 06/05/06 at 6:58 pm

... you joined around 9 months ago, and you are already close to 20,000 posts :D

Written By: Trimac20 on 06/05/06 at 10:32 pm

You forget that the people here are 10,000 miles away on the other side of the world.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 06/06/06 at 2:19 pm

My friend Nancy and I are discussing lunch plans. Im gonna go to bank and get some chinese food, she says she's gonna walk with her girlfriend to Target. I reply  (You can go your own way - Fleetwood Mac)
I think that i have a serious problem  :o  she's probably wondering wtf kind of response is that?  ;D

Written By: jackas on 06/06/06 at 2:41 pm

My friend Nancy and I are discussing lunch plans. Im gonna go to bank and get some chinese food, she says she's gonna walk with her girlfriend to Target. I reply  (You can go your own way - Fleetwood Mac)
I think that i have a serious problem  :o   she's probably wondering wtf kind of response is that?  ;D

;D

There have been times when I was talking to someone and they said something funny and I almost said, "LOL". ::)

Written By: Howard on 06/06/06 at 6:17 pm

You forget that the people here are 10,000 miles away on the other side of the world.

That's true

Check for new replies or respond here...