inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: I need a girlfriend!

Written By: Kyle on 06/04/05 at 6:43 pm

It seems like that even when I try the hardest, I don't have anybody holding my hands and making sweet talk with me.  :( The last time I'd really had a good romantic relationship was last summer with Heather, but now I am and downright single.  Do you got any ideas on how to get a girlfriend?

Subject: Re: I need a girlfriend!

Written By: Dumb Ass Kid on 06/04/05 at 6:47 pm

It seems like that even when I try the hardest, I don't have anybody holding my hands and making sweet talk with me.  :( The last time I'd really had a good romantic relationship was last summer with Heather, but now I am and downright single.  Do you got any ideas on how to get a girlfriend?

Be yourself. Make new friends.
If you see a girl you like, don't be frightened of going up and talking to her, just don't be too hasty, take it slowly, get to know her before you do anything else. Hang around for a bit just being friends, and then the two of you will probably decide when the right time to officially pronounce yourself as gf & bf is.
Just don't pretend to be something you're not, they'll always find out
Do what I did, ask a friend or someone you know who knows her and find out a little about her, oh, but most importantly FIND OUT IF SHE'S SINGLE!!! And even if she's not, keep her as a friend, this sorta puts you on the waiting list...but it might mean at the same time, you can never have a relationship because she prefers you as a friend. i dunno, just take your time, be honest and be cool about it  :)
Hope that helps

Written By: Kyle on 06/04/05 at 6:53 pm

Be yourself. Make new friends.
If you see a girl you like, don't be frightened of going up and talking to her, just don't be too hasty, take it slowly, get to know her before you do anything else. Hang around for a bit just being friends, and then the two of you will probably decide when the right time to officially pronounce yourself as gf & bf is.
Just don't pretend to be something you're not, they'll always find out
Do what I did, ask a friend or someone you know who knows her and find out a little about her, oh, but most importantly FIND OUT IF SHE'S SINGLE!!! And even if she's not, keep her as a friend, this sorta puts you on the waiting list...but it might mean at the same time, you can never have a relationship because she prefers you as a friend. i dunno, just take your time, be honest and be cool about it  :)
Hope that helps

I'm pretty good at being myself, but when it comes to the fact of actually getting some action, like saying "hi" to her or asking her for directions to the nearest candy or music store, I just totally freeze up.  Do you got any ideas to help me feel more comforable around cuties.  I feel like this

:-X

Written By: Dumb Ass Kid on 06/04/05 at 6:57 pm

I'm pretty good at being myself, but when it comes to the fact of actually getting some action, like saying "hi" to her or asking her for directions to the nearest candy or music store, I just totally freeze up.  Do you got any ideas to help me feel more comforable around cuties.  I feel like this

How you react around fit lasses really depends on your personality. I don't find it too hard, but sometimes i do get a bit lost for words...um... the only advice I can really give you is to just confide in yourself, you know, like, tell yourself you can talk to her. Try talking to her about something you take an interest in that will also interest her. You feel more confident talking about something you like as opposed to 'hows the weather' (big no no). The thing is, you just gotta tell yourself that the very worst that can happen is that she'll say no. That's it. If she says no, dust yourself off and try again with another girl. You'll find the more you practise, the better you'll get and the more your confidence will build. You just got to believe in yourself I guess

Written By: Bobby on 06/04/05 at 7:04 pm

Have a massive bank account for a start.  ;)

Like DAK mentioned, start the friendship thing and make sure you are fully interested in what she is saying - especially with your body language too. I am not saying you have to agree with it, just listen intentively to her because that is the sure-fire way she knows you are interested in her. Oh! A good sense of humour definitely helps too.  ;)

The main thing is to be confident in yourself. Women love the real confidence (some fall for the fake stuff if you're lucky, lol) and flirting (with humour) doesn't hurt either. It may be difficult but that will give you an idea of how interested she may be in you.  :)

Of course, this is all advice from a man that has lost a three year relationship but good luck to you anyway.  ;D

If all else fails, win the lottery.  ;D

Written By: Bobby on 06/04/05 at 7:10 pm

This is where listening comes into play. Listen to what she is talking about to friends before you say anything. Find out if you have something in common (because you probably are going to need it) and use it when you talk to her later. Hopefully with any luck, you may not need to do much talking because we know what women are like when they get going, lol.

Then you listen some more and it is from here that you find out what she is like.  :)

Another thing: Smile!  :)

Written By: JamieMcBain on 06/04/05 at 7:12 pm

I have no idea, since I don't have one...

Written By: Bobby on 06/04/05 at 7:15 pm

I have no idea, since I don't have one...

Well read what we have to say then and, if you want one, you never know your luck.  :)

Written By: Bobby on 06/04/05 at 7:17 pm

Alright women, we know you're out there. Can you give Kyle a female perspective on his problem?  :)

Written By: Bobby on 06/04/05 at 7:18 pm

don't pop her   ;)
http://www.bobfromaccounting.com/8_2703/blowuplarge.jpg

At least you don't have to buy it a drink before you get something.  ;D

Written By: Apricot on 06/04/05 at 9:05 pm

I get that too... see, just keep it real. That's all there is to it. Try not to freeze up. Or take a few minutes with her.. you thaw.

Written By: robocop 2000th on 06/04/05 at 9:10 pm

don't pop her   ;)
::) ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Written By: Apricot on 06/04/05 at 9:15 pm

don't pop her   ;)

My parents were right behind me when I read this! They're already trying to find something inappropriate on this site so they can make me not use the forums no more...

Written By: Bobby on 06/04/05 at 9:16 pm

My parents were right behind me when I read this! They're already trying to find something inappropriate on this site so they can make me not use the forums no more...

That's bad luck. Such awful timing.  :-\\

Written By: Bobby on 06/04/05 at 9:21 pm

get of her she is with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Now what are you on about?  ???

Written By: QueenAmenRa on 06/04/05 at 11:19 pm

Alright women, we know you're out there. Can you give Kyle a female perspective on his problem?  :)

Well, let me see....Kyle, youre FOURTEEN YEARS OLD??!!!!!  *sigh*  Its like I have to keep tellin my little sis: there's no love in high school (or junior high either).  Ok maybe I say that becuz there was not much selection in my small redneck town.  Just one guy who gave me my 1st kiss and I had a crush on him 4 like 3 yrs til then.  Once I started going to college, I realized any relationship I'd had or TRIED to have in high school woulda just be worthless. 
Many thats different 4 other people or maybe its different from u cuz I'm a girl.  Maybe guys are just 2 desperate 4 action?  :P  j/k 
Ok Kyle just don't act like yor desperate 2 get a girl cuz thats one thing we women cant stand.  No cheesy pickup lines.  Just act normal.  If you happen to meet a girl, just keep the whole girlfriend concept outta yor head for starts (if thats possible?) Just think of her as an acquantance, then get to know her as a friend, then u can start 2 consider if she would be a good girlfriend.

Written By: Kenlos on 06/04/05 at 11:55 pm

Could be worse you could be 22 years old and never had a girlfriend.  :P

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 06/05/05 at 12:18 am

Could be worse you could be 22 years old and never had a girlfriend.  :P
That's what I'm aiming for. I'm pretty sure...

Written By: Indy Gent on 06/05/05 at 12:57 am

As a lifelong single male, I'd have to say that dating is so overrated. It's much better to try to be a girl's friend first. Then if there are any sparks, then go for a first date. But it's NEVER love at first sight. (Lust, maybe. ;))

Written By: Apricot on 06/05/05 at 10:40 am

Well, let me see....Kyle, youre FOURTEEN YEARS OLD??!!!!!  *sigh*  Its like I have to keep tellin my little sis: there's no love in high school (or junior high either).  Ok maybe I say that becuz there was not much selection in my small redneck town. 

Yeah, that'd be why. There's almost no one I even like slightly in this small, hickish town, but there is one, and I feel quite strongly.

I heard a good quote once.. "You're never too young to understand what love is."... Maybe it's not always true, but I think for some people, there's truth to it. Or at least something. Meh.

Written By: FaultyDog on 06/05/05 at 10:50 am

...and may I add this one:

"Just when you least expect it
just what you least expect"

( Pet Shop Boys - Love comes quickly)

Written By: Apricot on 06/05/05 at 10:59 am

Wow.. those were good lyrics, they were.

Written By: jiminy on 06/05/05 at 11:02 am

aim higher  ;D

Written By: Marty McFly on 06/05/05 at 12:16 pm

Kyle, I've got about 9 years on you, and if it's any consolation dude, I feel VERY similar to yourself on this. I just got up not too long ago (it's only a little after 10 California time), so I don't quite have the energy to do a long post now, though. ;D

As a lifelong single male, I'd have to say that dating is so overrated. It's much better to try to be a girl's friend first. Then if there are any sparks, then go for a first date. But it's NEVER love at first sight. (Lust, maybe. ;))

I totally agree with most of this. As I've said on a couple other threads, it's ironic how I've never had a "girlfriend", yet I've always been pretty good at making female friends. But being simple friends allows you to get to know them better and (IMO anyway) does help you interact with them (girls) in general.

But, as for what to say to start a conversation, etc - afraid I can't help ya on that. I'm still clueless, LOL

I don't know how many girls out there whose first topic of conversation would be "1979 was the beginning of 80's culture" (hey, I'm just teasing myself!) :D

Written By: Kyle on 06/05/05 at 2:39 pm

How you react around fit lasses really depends on your personality. I don't find it too hard, but sometimes i do get a bit lost for words...um... the only advice I can really give you is to just confide in yourself, you know, like, tell yourself you can talk to her. Try talking to her about something you take an interest in that will also interest her. You feel more confident talking about something you like as opposed to 'hows the weather' (big no no). The thing is, you just gotta tell yourself that the very worst that can happen is that she'll say no. That's it. If she says no, dust yourself off and try again with another girl. You'll find the more you practise, the better you'll get and the more your confidence will build. You just got to believe in yourself I guess

I got it!  You mean it is just like the Penguin Posts?

Written By: Dumb Ass Kid on 06/05/05 at 2:41 pm

I got it! You mean it is just like the Penguin Posts?

That's one way of looking at it, yeah. You start off (like me) posting very little, trying to get to know everyone, then before you know it you're posting like crazy and no-one can shut you up (Like me now!). I suppose it just takes time  :)

And by the way, i'm not god's gift with women. I've had a few gfs, but i've also felt the pain of rejection a number of times. Apart from that, I always seem to chose the creepy ones who become obsessed with you in a short space of time and start ringing you at 2 in the morning  >:(

Written By: Apricot on 06/05/05 at 2:46 pm

And by the way, i'm not god's gift with women. I've had a few gfs, but i've also felt the pain of rejection a number of times. Apart from that, I always seem to chose the creepy ones who become obsessed with you in a short space of time and start ringing you at 2 in the morning  >:(

I've had one, and it was long-distance. Yeah, I tend to be on the giving end of the creepy stalker-ness.

Written By: Dumb Ass Kid on 06/05/05 at 2:50 pm

Catherine, my latest, was a bit wierd. She used to send texts to me every 3 minutes telling me how she misses me and all this... and I only live round the corner from her!  ;D
She's now going out with this complete nob called Aaron. He don't like me and I don't like him... we steer VERY far away from eachother, otherwise it'll probs end up coming to punches...

Written By: Apricot on 06/05/05 at 2:54 pm

Yeah, the guy that this one girl I really love likes.. oy, he's an okay guy, but I can't stand him now.

Written By: Dumb Ass Kid on 06/05/05 at 2:55 pm

Yeah, the guy that this one girl I really love likes.. oy, he's an okay guy, but I can't stand him now.

I've had quite a few fights over ex-girlfriends and stuff. One guy who went out with one of the best gfs I ever had (after she'd dumped me) thought he was smart making stuck up comments about how I got dumped by her... he ended up with a black eye

Written By: Apricot on 06/05/05 at 2:58 pm

I don't think I could stop at black eye.. I get frenzied and don't stop... I don't know how successful I'd be if I went that far, though..

Written By: Dumb Ass Kid on 06/05/05 at 2:59 pm

I don't think I could stop at black eye.. I get frenzied and don't stop... I don't know how successful I'd be if I went that far, though..

My ex and some of his friends broke the fight up for some reason... he gave me a bloodied nose anyway, and although i'm prepared to stand up for myself, i'm not much of a fighter

Written By: Kyle on 06/05/05 at 3:06 pm

::) ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

:P :P :P

I must be the king of "meh" right now!

Written By: La Sine Pesroh on 06/05/05 at 3:32 pm

Check out this website, it has helped me immeasurably.

http://www.sosuave.com/

Written By: tv on 06/06/05 at 1:25 am

I don't have a girlfriend and I;m 25. I go to bookstores, resteraunts, and comedy clubs. I have tried Match.com. Didn't work. Still haven't find the "one" yet. Thank god i never had a relaionship with a girl in high school. Talking to a waitress at a resteraunt they are too busy too talk so I won't meet them that way. A bar is never good to meet a woman. I believe there is somebody for everyone I believe but I haven't seen who I am supposed to be with yet. The workplace-I work by myself now so I won't meet nobody that way. Plus workplace relationships are sloppy. I did have somebody I know meet his match that way though. My ideal situation would be too meet her first, be friends and than start going out. Joining a class or a group is a great which I will be doing. If I'm single and 35 years old maybe I just wasn't meant to meet "the one." Girls used to be hateful too me in high school. Once I started working at the place I used too work. I got let go a month and a half ago for different reasons but girls wanted too talk me all of a sudden and these girls were beautiful or cute and were about 2-5 years older than me so I figure that is a start to making progress soocially with the females. As for starting a conversation with the females I have learned this real good with foreign females especially. Ask what nationality are you(if you don't know they'te nationality)? Say you think they are spanish? Ask them are they spanish. If they are not ask them what ethnicity they are. They will go onto a whole thing on where they are from. That is a good conversation starter with the foreign females.  How long they have been in this country(The US.) . A white female or a black female I don't know what to say. Sometimes I don't pick up on woman trying too talk too me and I freeze up. This one bartender at the comedy club I go too she was trying talk too me and I didn't pick up on it. The next day I was like she was trying too conversate with me and I was like darn how did I not pick-up on that?

Written By: Kenlos on 06/06/05 at 1:33 am

Well if you make it to 22 you wont be the first one so don't feel to bad.  I am there now and part of my problem is I am way to picky and second part of my problem is that I am two totally different people when either at school or at work (where I meet most girls at) campared to when I am away from those places and with friends.  So most girls don't take the time to get to know me and the rares ones that do don't go any father than just being friends.  But I am not worried about it I know one day I will break through.

Written By: Paul on 06/06/05 at 6:53 am

^              ^              ^

Pffft! You and me both, pal...!!

Written By: Bobby on 06/06/05 at 4:34 pm

^              ^              ^

Pffft! You and me both, pal...!!

It's a shame that shyness let's you down Paul because I could see you being with a woman any time you wanted. You have such a winning personality (yes, it comes into it  ;)), an incredible sense of humour and a great deal of charm too which always helps.  ;)

Written By: Paul on 06/06/05 at 5:52 pm

You have such a winning personality (yes, it comes into it  ;)),

(He doesn't know me too well, does he...?!!)

Sincere thanks for the character appraisal, Bob...

Bleedin' godd@m' shyness - it's such a hurdle...hope you're having better luck than I am...

Written By: Bobby on 06/06/05 at 5:55 pm

(He doesn't know me too well, does he...?!!)

Sincere thanks for the character appraisal, Bob...

Bleedin' dang' shyness - it's such a hurdle...hope you're having better luck than I am...

You may get to the point where you will do something about it. Well . . . I know what I see on the boards, Paul, and my opinion of you has always been high and hasn't changed.  ;)

Me? Well . . . Lol . . . I'm getting there.  ;D

Written By: Paul on 06/06/05 at 6:01 pm

You may get to the point where you will do something about it.

Possibly, but I wouldn't hold your breath...time's not on my side...

The most annoying thing is one tends to get oneself 'locked' within a vicious circle of it...difficult to comprehend if you're not afflicted...

Well . . . I know what I see on the boards, Paul, and my opinion of you has always been high and hasn't changed.  ;)

Heh! Well, that's just what you read on here, Bob...

Ta again all the same...

Written By: jiminy on 06/06/05 at 6:02 pm

lower your standards, if you still have no luck, you didn't go low enough  :D

Written By: Howard on 06/06/05 at 6:05 pm

Hey,that's my girlfriend ;D

Written By: Howard on 06/06/05 at 6:06 pm

Al,try to be yourself,be on your best behavior and start out as friends first.Good Luck. :)

Written By: Bobby on 06/06/05 at 6:08 pm

lower your standards, if you still have no luck, you didn't go low enough  :D

I think I may change that ideology for you Jiminy; Don't lower your standards, raise them. Try to make positive changes to yourself and then see what happens when you are around ladies. That alone will boost your self esteem and confidence.  ;)

Written By: jiminy on 06/06/05 at 6:12 pm

I think I may change that ideology for you Jiminy; Don't lower your standards, raise them. Try to make positive changes to yourself and then see what happens when you are around ladies. That alone will boost your self esteem and confidence.   ;)

it wasn't advice for me  ;D

Written By: Bobby on 06/06/05 at 6:14 pm

it wasn't advice for me  ;D

I should have rephrased that, LMAO!!! You've got your vampire beauty.  ;) ;D

What I meant was I should change your advice to something a little more positive - don't worry, I've just an alchoholic drink to get me ready for bed.  ;D

Written By: jiminy on 06/06/05 at 6:16 pm

I should have rephrased that, LMAO!!! You've got your vampire beauty.  ;) ;D

What I meant was I should change your advice to something a little more positive - don't worry, I've just an alchoholic drink to get me ready for bed.  ;D

it wasn't meant to be taken seriously  ;)

Written By: Bobby on 06/06/05 at 6:18 pm

it wasn't meant to be taken seriously  ;)

Oh I know that, lol. I'm just concerned Kyle will take it seriously.  ;) :)

Written By: Howard on 06/06/05 at 6:19 pm

You don't need a girlfriend.All they do is whine,complain,moan & have periods. ;D

Believe Me,I know cause I'm in a relationship. ;D

Written By: jiminy on 06/06/05 at 6:20 pm

Oh I know that, lol. I'm just concerned Kyle will take it seriously.  ;) :)

at worse there might be some ugly children running around  ;D

Written By: Bobby on 06/06/05 at 6:25 pm

LMAO!!!!!  ;D

Written By: Kyle on 06/06/05 at 6:32 pm

BTW, how did you like the girl in my avater?  I don't think she is ugly and she probably might give out pretty cute children!

Photoshop it?

Written By: jiminy on 06/06/05 at 6:33 pm

BTW, how did you like the girl in my avater?  I don't think she is ugly and she probably might give out pretty cute children!

Photoshop it?

we was joking about my advice, not the photo ;)

Written By: Apricot on 06/06/05 at 6:58 pm

You don't need a girlfriend.All they do is whine,complain,moan & have periods. ;D

It differs for everyone, though.

And yeah, that whole period thing.. do they really HAVE to?  ;D

Written By: Bobby on 06/06/05 at 7:01 pm

LMAO!!!! Unbelievable!  ;D

Written By: Howard on 06/06/05 at 7:21 pm

It differs for everyone, though.

And yeah, that whole period thing.. do they really HAVE to?  ;D

Well,it's part of their cycle. ;D

Written By: tv on 06/08/05 at 1:39 pm

Well if you make it to 22 you wont be the first one so don't feel to bad.  I am there now and part of my problem is I am way to picky and second part of my problem is that I am two totally different people when either at school or at work (where I meet most girls at) campared to when I am away from those places and with friends.  So most girls don't take the time to get to know me and the rares ones that do don't go any father than just being friends.  But I am not worried about it I know one day I will break through.
Yeah I know the problem about being too picky. Most of the girls that you want to date have or seeing someone or are married. Sometimes At times I just think all the beautiful woman are taken are there are no women that are single. I know his is not true but it just seems that way sometimes.  My standards are set are too high I feel in the looks department for a woman. At the same time you don't want to date somebody just for the sake of dating them. If you are not attracted to the person what is the use of even dating each other? You can't force something that is not there. The good thing I have going for me is that giirls like to talk too me like I said in my last post. I figure you talk too enough girls you'll hit it off in terms of having a good conversation, they turn out to be single and you start to go out. There is so much that goes into a dating each other and having a relationship. The physical attraction has to be there. There has to be stuff that you have to have in common. You have to work out arguments when there is conflict.

Written By: Kyle on 06/08/05 at 1:56 pm

Have a massive bank account for a start.  ;)

Like DAK mentioned, start the friendship thing and make sure you are fully interested in what she is saying - especially with your body language too. I am not saying you have to agree with it, just listen intentively to her because that is the sure-fire way she knows you are interested in her. Oh! A good sense of humour definitely helps too.  ;)

The main thing is to be confident in yourself. Women love the real confidence (some fall for the fake stuff if you're lucky, lol) and flirting (with humour) doesn't hurt either. It may be difficult but that will give you an idea of how interested she may be in you.  :)

Of course, this is all advice from a man that has lost a three year relationship but good luck to you anyway.  ;D

If all else fails, win the lottery.  ;D

I have $200!

Written By: Step-chan on 06/08/05 at 2:47 pm

I need a girlfriend too.

Written By: Dumb Ass Kid on 06/08/05 at 2:49 pm

I currently am very interested in a girl I like, and we're friends atm, and one of her friends apparently likes me too, so don't wish too hard for a gf - 2 will come at once!  ;D

Written By: Apricot on 06/08/05 at 3:59 pm

I need a girlfriend too.

I don't really NEED one, but I think it'd really improve me and just about everything about me. Make me a lot happier, at least.

Written By: Paul on 06/08/05 at 4:13 pm

I currently am very interested in a girl I like, and we're friends atm, and one of her friends apparently likes me too, so don't wish too hard for a gf - 2 will come at once!  ;D

The urge to quote Python is overwhelming...

'You luck-ee, luck-ee...'

Written By: Dumb Ass Kid on 06/08/05 at 4:15 pm

The urge to quote Python is overwhelming...

'You luck-ee, luck-ee...'

It's not really THAT lucky considering the girl I want to go out with is still just a friend (for now), and the girl who likes me is a nice girl and everything, but I just don't really want to go out with her... how the hell is that lucky?! I'm so confused...

Written By: Paul on 06/08/05 at 4:22 pm

It's not really THAT lucky considering the girl I want to go out with is still just a friend (for now), and the girl who likes me is a nice girl and everything, but I just don't really want to go out with her... how the hell is that lucky?! I'm so confused...

'Eeny-meeny-miny-mo...'

Written By: Dumb Ass Kid on 06/08/05 at 4:23 pm

'Eeny-meeny-miny-mo...'

;D That's one way of deciding, I suppose  ::) :D

Written By: Bobby on 06/08/05 at 4:38 pm

I have $200!

Tee hee. I was being facietious with the first comment, Kyle. Hopefully, if the woman you like has a bit of depth to her, she may like more than your bank account.  ;)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 06/08/05 at 4:51 pm

My 2 cents.

It seems that many of you want to have a girl/boy friend so bad that you can taste it. That is not a healthy way to be. I was like that, too. I wanted someone so bad that I settled for basically the first one that came along. I have many of dosies in my day. And I married the first idiot person who asked me which was a BIG, BIG mistake. My advice is to be friends, do things together but don't rush things. If it was meant to happen, it will and when it does, it will be GREAT!!! But if you rush things before the time is right, it doesn't come out very good. When it comes to relationships, there are three things to concider, the right person, the right reasons, and the right time. Most people forget about that the third and mess things up because they are in a hurry. I say, just take your time. I finally learned my lesson after my first marriage broke up. I was no longer going to settle. Yes, I dated here and there but nothing serious. I had lived alone for 6 years in between and it was a good time for me. I grew and by the time Carlos came into my life, I was ready for him. I hope all of you single people out there find that one love that you are all looking for but remember, it does take time.

Cat

Written By: Howard on 06/08/05 at 6:47 pm

If you guys need a girlfriend,I'll hook you up.

Written By: Bobby on 06/08/05 at 6:50 pm

Howard you little match-maker you.  ;) ;D

Written By: Howard on 06/08/05 at 6:51 pm

Howard you little match-maker you.  ;) ;D

Would you like me to hook you up? ;D

Written By: Bobby on 06/08/05 at 6:52 pm

Would you like me to hook you up? ;D

LOL!!! Okay, Howard. What have you got?  :)

Written By: Howard on 06/08/05 at 6:54 pm

LOL!!! Okay, Howard. What have you got?  :)

nothing at the moment ;D

Written By: Bobby on 06/08/05 at 6:55 pm

nothing at the moment ;D

So you have nothing to hook me up with?  ::)  ;D

I'm very glad I don't have to rely on you as my dating agency.  ;) ;D

Written By: Howard on 06/08/05 at 6:57 pm

http://openadultdirectory.com/sites/asianarri/img/Mu.jpg

meet Asian gril Ari^

Written By: Bobby on 06/08/05 at 7:00 pm

http://openadultdirectory.com/sites/asianarri/img/Mu.jpg

meet Asian gril Ari^

Great! You are offering me pictures to go out with?  ::) ;D

Written By: Howard on 06/08/05 at 7:04 pm

Great! You are offering me pictures to go out with?   ::) ;D

you don't like her? fine,I'll take her back. ;D

Written By: tv on 06/09/05 at 12:39 pm

My 2 cents.

It seems that many of you want to have a girl/boy friend so bad that you can taste it. That is not a healthy way to be. I was like that, too. I wanted someone so bad that I settled for basically the first one that came along. I have many of dosies in my day. And I married the first idiot person who asked me which was a BIG, BIG mistake. My advice is to be friends, do things together but don't rush things. If it was meant to happen, it will and when it does, it will be GREAT!!! But if you rush things before the time is right, it doesn't come out very good. When it comes to relationships, there are three things to concider, the right person, the right reasons, and the right time. Most people forget about that the third and mess things up because they are in a hurry. I say, just take your time. I finally learned my lesson after my first marriage broke up. I was no longer going to settle. Yes, I dated here and there but nothing serious. I had lived alone for 6 years in between and it was a good time for me. I grew and by the time Carlos came into my life, I was ready for him. I hope all of you single people out there find that one love that you are all looking for but remember, it does take time.

Cat
Nice advice, thank you.

Written By: Step-chan on 06/09/05 at 1:31 pm

In my case, I just haven't looked. It's not that I want one so bad I can taste it, I'm just starting to get bored with being single. There are pros and cons to being in a relationship as well as to being single.

Written By: Howard on 06/09/05 at 3:52 pm

She doesn't look like she wants to be bothered with any household activity, so I'll pass.

And you'd give her up? Shame on You! ;D

Written By: FaultyDog on 06/09/05 at 4:04 pm

And you'd give her up? Shame on You! ;D

This isn't the "What are you in dire need of?"- thread, is it? ::) ;D

And besides: she looks like the sloppy kind to me. Notice how bad her skirt is drawn! If you can't even draw, what good can you be at hoovering?

Written By: Howard on 06/09/05 at 4:23 pm

Ok,I'm sorry Apricot.I apologize. :(

Written By: Apricot on 06/09/05 at 4:47 pm

It's all good.. just don't do anything that you know would go against the rules.

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 06/09/05 at 5:31 pm

Her face looks kinda manly, anyway.

~Beth

Written By: Howard on 06/10/05 at 4:17 pm

I could use another girlfriend on the side just in case if Robin decides she's had enough of me. ::)

Written By: jiminy on 06/10/05 at 4:18 pm

I could use another girlfriend on the side just in case if Robin decides she's had enough of me. ::)

do you need a good escort service?  ::)

Written By: Howard on 06/10/05 at 4:21 pm

do you need a good escort service?  ::)

No,I don't.They couldn't even handle me. ;)

Written By: jiminy on 06/10/05 at 4:35 pm

No,I don't.They couldn't even handle me. ;)

Hard to Handle lyrics

Baby here I am
I’m the man on the scene
I can give you what you want
But you gotta’ come home with me

I have got some good old lovin’
And I got some more in store
When I get through throwin’ it on you
You gotta’ come back for more

Boys and things that come by the dozen
That ain’t nothin’ but drugstore lovin’
Hey little thing let me light your candle
’cause mama I’m sure hard to handle, now,
Gets around

Action speaks louder than words
And I’m a man of great experience
I know you’ve got another man
But I can love you better than him

Take my hand don’t be afraid
I’m gonna prove every word I say
I’m advertising love for free
So you can place your ad with me

Boys come along a dime by the dozen
That ain’t nothing but ten cent lovin’
Hey little thing let me light your candle
’cause mama I’m sure hard to handle, now,
Gets around

Written By: Howard on 06/10/05 at 4:36 pm

So,what does this song have to do with me?

Written By: jiminy on 06/10/05 at 4:52 pm

So,what does this song have to do with me?

they can't handle you, so you're hard to handle

Written By: Howard on 06/12/05 at 7:08 pm

they can't handle you, so you're hard to handle

I've been told to calm down.I'm just a bit oversexed. ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...