inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Embarrasing stories/moments you've had?

Written By: Marty McFly on 06/11/05 at 9:55 pm

Did a search, and appparently this hasn't been done, so:

What're some embarrasing things that've happened to you in the past? We've all got 'em! ;)

I'll share some of mine later (I've got more than a few, hehe), but let's hear yours first. :D

Subject: Re: Embarrasing stories/moments you've had?

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/12/05 at 3:30 am

No comment!

Written By: Marty McFly on 06/12/05 at 3:55 am

No comment!

I'm guessing you've had a few then, Phil? ;D

How 'bout if I tell one of mine, you tell one of yours, LOL!

I usually take forever with telling "stories" (I edit alot 'cause I like to get everything just right - maybe that's the writer in me trying to break out of his shell!) and I'm off to bed in a second. But tomorrow, I promise I'll tell a couple! ;)

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 06/12/05 at 5:56 am

Hey Marty, I was a waitress in a steakhouse years ago - I was only about 19 or something, anyways I was so nervous I kept going to ask people if their food was OK and stuff, generally making sure they were fine.
I still cringe about this now because  I must have gone and checked with the same crowd about 9 times or a lot more actually  cos' I couldn't distinguish who were my customers and who were another girls. Goddd sooo embarrassing  :-They seemed pretty sick of me by the end of the night   ;D ;D

Written By: NullandVoid on 06/12/05 at 6:14 am

At a colorguard meet many moons ago, I ate the follower immediately following our performance. It wasn't the fall that embarassed me it was what happened when I got up.

I stand up -->Pants leg get caught on shoe -->flowing pants w/ flimsy elastic waist gets caught on underwear -->Everything gets pulled down

For what seemed like the longest minute in my life I stood in a packed New Jersey HS gym exposed to the masses. :-[

Written By: Howard on 06/12/05 at 6:58 pm

I didn't make it to the bathroom in time while I was running so I crapped my pants :P  ;D

Written By: annamommynous on 06/12/05 at 10:02 pm

I didn't make it to the bathroom in time while I was running so I crapped my pants :P   ;D

I heard that happened to a lady marathon runner. She couldn't stop to use the restroom and had to soil herself and kept RUNNING. That is a dedicated athelete.

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 06/12/05 at 10:59 pm

I can't think of any, off hand....

...I run into a lot of doors...

-Beth

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 06/12/05 at 11:13 pm

I was in middle school and it was my "time of the month"....I was just finishing up a class and I got up to walk out....a friend of mine grabbed me and pulled me aside and informed me that it had gone through my pants....I had to call my mom to bring in new clothes for me....that was soooo embarrassing to me!!!!

Erin :)

Written By: Climber on 06/12/05 at 11:20 pm

I was in middle school and it was my "time of the month"....I was just finishing up a class and I got up to walk out....a friend of mine grabbed me and pulled me aside and informed me that it had gone through my pants....I had to call my mom to bring in new clothes for me....that was soooo embarrassing to me!!!!

Erin :)

I had the same thing happen to me in about 6th grade.  My mom picked me up to take me home.  Unfortunately, she had a couple of her and my dad's friends over (a husband and wife).  My mom told them I had an 'accident', and the husband assumed it was something else, and started telling a story about it happening to him.  I thought he was nuts until I figured out what he was talking about.  I was so angry at my mother for letting him think that, I yelled at her when he left.  She said she thought I'd be less embarrassed that way. ???

Written By: Marty McFly on 06/12/05 at 11:45 pm

^ Hehe.

I can identify with almost all of these (I work in retail, AND I'm kinda clumsy!).

I just have to say, for those talking about "accidents" - I might be able to get into the Guiness Book of World Records as the only one who didn't use the school's bathroom all through high school. No joke. I took one look and saw how "nasty" the guys' restroom was and swore it would be "for emergencies only!" ;D

Of course, this meant ALOT of close calls.

(I live only a mile from my old HS, so I walked to and from everyday - there were a few places along the way that I'd often have to book it for, LOL!)

Written By: Howard on 06/13/05 at 6:43 pm

*running down the stairs in my house
*bumping into a telephone pole

;D

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 06/13/05 at 6:45 pm

*running down the stairs in my house
*bumping into a telephone pole

;D

You have a telephone pole IN your house!? SWEET!!!!  :D

~Beth

Written By: Howard on 06/13/05 at 6:47 pm

You have a telephone pole IN your house!? SWEET!!!!  :D

~Beth

I meant walking outside my house.I didn't see where I was going so I hit my head. ;D

Written By: Marty McFly on 06/13/05 at 6:47 pm

You have a telephone pole IN your house!? SWEET!!!! :D

~Beth

"You gotta try this pole!"--Ray, in Ghostbusters. ;D

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 06/13/05 at 6:48 pm

I meant walking outside my house.I didn't see where I was going so I hit my head. ;D

Oh, I know where you're coming from, dude. Running into inanimate objects is my specialty.

~Beth

Written By: Howard on 06/13/05 at 6:51 pm

Oh, I know where you're coming from, dude. Running into inanimate objects is my specialty.

~Beth

So you like running into objects? ;D

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 06/13/05 at 6:53 pm

So you like running into objects? ;D

Like? Not really...kinda hurts.
Unintentionally do? Shyeah!

~beth :D

Written By: Howard on 06/13/05 at 6:55 pm

I pretend to talk on my cell phone then the phone rings on the bus.

Written By: Climber on 06/13/05 at 7:15 pm

^ Hehe.

I can identify with almost all of these (I work in retail, AND I'm kinda clumsy!).

I just have to say, for those talking about "accidents" - I might be able to get into the Guiness Book of World Records as the only one who didn't use the school's bathroom all through high school. No joke. I took one look and saw how "nasty" the guys' restroom was and swore it would be "for emergencies only!" ;D

Of course, this meant ALOT of close calls.

(I live only a mile from my old HS, so I walked to and from everyday - there were a few places along the way that I'd often have to book it for, LOL!)

Sounds like Paul Finch, aka "sh*t-Break" from American Pie!  ;)

Another of my several embarrassing moments:
I fell asleep during a date.  And, no, it was not during a movie or anything dark.  It was in the car on the way there and back.  It's also possible that I dozed asleep during dinner... :o  Not Narcolepsy either.  Just staying awake too long... :D :D

Written By: annamommynous on 06/13/05 at 7:38 pm

I grew up in East Texas where most people talk kinda funny. The principal of my Junior High had a particularly nasty draaaawl. At the final award assembly for the eighth grade, he was announcing the awards for honor roll. My best friend was called - always the A student. And I heard my name called. I left my seat and walked out into the gym/auditorium. My friend was looking at me in shock. I knew that some mistake had been made because I was fortunate to even pass that year. Turns out my name was not called but someone else's. I was mortified.

There is an embarrassing follow up to this.

Seven years later during my second attempt at Junior College, I walked into the room assignment for my English class. There I found the same friend (no longer best having drifted apart - but we are together again now - another story...) sitting in the classroom. She was so happy to see me and I was shocked to see her in my (dip-sh**) English class. She asked me how I was doing and did I like the teacher (who was very good and much in demand). I was confused and told her I must've lucked out and gotten the hot teacher without knowing it. Then she mentioned that it was an Honors class...the classrooms were re-assigned and I did not know.

Double youch! Those are two embarrassing tales. I am NOT telling anything having to do with flatulence or sex!

Written By: Marty McFly on 06/13/05 at 7:45 pm

Sounds like Paul Finch, aka "sh*t-Break" from American Pie! ;)

LOL!

Another of my several embarrassing moments:
I fell asleep during a date. And, no, it was not during a movie or anything dark. It was in the car on the way there and back. It's also possible that I dozed asleep during dinner... :o Not Narcolepsy either. Just staying awake too long... :D :D

Well, if the guy was boring/unintersting, that wouldn't be too far-fetched of a thing to happen!

Oh, I've almost fallen asleep in class before (say, if I didn't get enough sleep the night before). I'm VERY familiar with the "sitting at a desk with the eyes slowly closing and lurching forward" syndrome! Even more embarrasing when you're "caught". :D

NOTE: Trying to prop your head up doesn't work either!

Written By: annamommynous on 06/13/05 at 9:23 pm

I have a new embarassing moment - when I posted about an embarassing moment and no one read it!

I hang my head in shame :-\\

Written By: jiminy on 06/13/05 at 9:33 pm

I love these commercials on TV that advertise these drugs and at the end during the quick talk they tell you the side effects and "diarrhea" is always a side effect, it's mentioned as if it's the most normal thing in the world   :D

Written By: annamommynous on 06/13/05 at 9:34 pm

I love these commercials on TV that advertise these drugs and at the end during the quick talk they tell you the side effects and "diarrhea" is always a side effect, it's mentioned as if it's the most normal thing in the world   :D

It isn't? oh.

Written By: jiminy on 06/13/05 at 9:44 pm

It isn't? oh.

look up any medication online, then check the side effects   :o

Written By: annamommynous on 06/13/05 at 9:46 pm

look up any medication online, then check the side effects   :o

Diarrhea is very common. I like the term "anal seepage" myself.

Written By: jiminy on 06/13/05 at 9:49 pm

Diarrhea is very common. I like the term "anal seepage" myself.

I prefer to avoid this side effect all together   ;D

Written By: annamommynous on 06/13/05 at 9:51 pm

I prefer to avoid this side effect all together   ;D

Don't do drugs.

Written By: Climber on 06/13/05 at 10:49 pm

I have a new embarassing moment - when I posted about an embarassing moment and no one read it!

I hang my head in shame :-\\

I read it, I just didn't have a comment on it at that moment... ;)

Written By: ADH13 on 06/14/05 at 12:37 am

Wow, I have so many...

but since this one has affected me for months...

I am white.  My husband is Hispanic, therefore I have a hispanic last name.  Amazingly, people are so nosy that I am very used to people commenting on that.  ("You don't look Mexican!"  Is your husband Mexican?")

Anyways.. I have this male friend who also happens to be hispanic.  Sometimes we meet at Starbucks when one of us wants to b*tch about our significant others, or just talk about life in general.  So, awhile back, we had planned to meet there, but I got there early, so I ordered for both of us.  When I gave the lady my ATM card, she asked me "Does your husband speak Spanish?"  Thinking that she was yet another person questioning my last name, I said "yeah."

I was a bit shocked when she proceeded to say "Oh, because last time you guys were in here, he said 'Adios' when he left."  That was when I realized that she thought my friend was my husband.  I was really caught off guard, so like a dummy I didn't say anything, I just took the coffee and sat down.  When my friend got there, I decided to warn him, so I said "Don't bring your wife here, that lady thinks we're married."  I explained what happened, and he thought it was hilarious!  He started playing it big time, like yelling out "Come on honey, we have to go pick up the kids now" and stupid stuff like that. 

To make matters worse, my HUSBAND goes to that same Starbucks all the time, so when I'm with him and he wants to stop there, I have to wait in the car.

Written By: Climber on 06/14/05 at 1:03 am

Wow, I have so many...

but since this one has affected me for months...

I am white.  My husband is Hispanic, therefore I have a hispanic last name.  Amazingly, people are so nosy that I am very used to people commenting on that.  ("You don't look Mexican!"  Is your husband Mexican?")

Anyways.. I have this male friend who also happens to be hispanic.  Sometimes we meet at Starbucks when one of us wants to b*tch about our significant others, or just talk about life in general.   So, awhile back, we had planned to meet there, but I got there early, so I ordered for both of us.  When I gave the lady my ATM card, she asked me "Does your husband speak Spanish?"   Thinking that she was yet another person questioning my last name, I said "yeah."

I was a bit shocked when she proceeded to say "Oh, because last time you guys were in here, he said 'Adios' when he left."  That was when I realized that she thought my friend was my husband.  I was really caught off guard, so like a dummy I didn't say anything, I just took the coffee and sat down.  When my friend got there, I decided to warn him, so I said "Don't bring your wife here, that lady thinks we're married."  I explained what happened, and he thought it was hilarious!  He started playing it big time, like yelling out "Come on honey, we have to go pick up the kids now" and stupid stuff like that. 

To make matters worse, my HUSBAND goes to that same Starbucks all the time, so when I'm with him and he wants to stop there, I have to wait in the car.

I suppose that's embarassing, but as long as your husband knows about it, who cares?  Let them think you're having an affair.  ;)  It's none of their business anyway, right?

Written By: ADH13 on 06/14/05 at 1:09 am

I suppose that's embarassing, but as long as your husband knows about it, who cares?  Let them think you're having an affair.  ;)  It's none of their business anyway, right?

um.  he doesn't know. :-[

Written By: Climber on 06/14/05 at 1:11 am

um.  he doesn't know. :-[

Then that could cause a problem!  :D  I guess I wouldn't want to tell my husband that I didn't correct them, either.    :P

Written By: Bobby on 06/14/05 at 4:21 am

My faux pas tend to be verbal and at work, lol. Of the many I have had during my time there, the most embarrassing was a joke I had with friends at the lunch table.

The manager was often taking a certain beautiful young lady into the interview rooms and we got 'suspicious', lol. I said 'He's probably giving her a good one-to-one (work speak for colleague interview)' not realising he was sat at the table next to us, lol!!!!

That was pretty serious, lol, so I tested out whether he heard me by smiling and saying hello when I saw him next. Luckily, he was oblivious to it.  ;D

Written By: jiminy on 06/14/05 at 7:10 am

I used to work at a resort in Hilton Head Island, SC tending bar, after work one night instead of driving home 50 miles a friend invited me to stay at her place. The next morning when we got up she thought it would be a good idea to go swimming. I didn't have a swimsuit so she gave me a pair of white boxer shorts to use as a swimsuit. We get to the beach and start swimming, after I leave the water I notice that the boxer shorts once they became wet were almost 100% transparent, I quickly laid down on my towel until i dried off

Written By: tv on 06/14/05 at 12:19 pm

Embarassing Moments:

When I had a car accident with somebody in High School that I knew. That was embarassing. Its always worse when you have a car accident and you know the person. Luckily this happened a week before I graduated high school so it wasn't that bad.

I had a group of friends back in High School and one of them claimed a wrote them a letter that I didnt like him or something. He then showed everybody the letter that I supposedly wrote and I was basically disbanded from that group of people there after. In truth he wrote the letter because I think he was jealous of me and that I was taking his group of friends away from him or something. That was mean as heck now that I think back on it. I was disgusted at the time because I was lonely for the rest of the year after that. Those people were not friends thats for sure.

I have another one: one time I was with my Mom at a library and the librarin thought that my Mom was my girlfriend. Talk about embarassment.

Another one: whenever I liked a girl in high school rumors were always going around about it. I hate when people spread rumors about me and what my flavor of the month is(what girl I like.) Like its anybody;s business?

Written By: annamommynous on 06/14/05 at 12:36 pm

High School is the worst possible place for a teenager to spend their day.

Ok, maybe that's overstating a bit but to be around other toxic kids...yuck!

Written By: CatwomanofV on 06/14/05 at 12:58 pm

I was going to say that I am too embarrassed to say but I will tell THIS one.

When I was in high school, our cafeteria had about 5 or 6 steps leading down. It was the second day of classes and I was walking into the cafeteria and saw a friend of mine I hadn't seen since the school year before. I said really loud, "Hey, Curtis" and took one step and the heel of those "wonderful"  ::) platform shoes got caught on the first step and I went flying down and landed on my @$$. I started laughing out of embarrassment and knowing that it wouldn't had been so bad if I hadn't just "annouced" myself as I came in. But what really was the kicker was one of teachers came over to me and instead of asking me if I was ok, said, "Had a good fall? We will see you next spring" or something like that-only adding to my embarrassment. I refer that incident as my "Great entrence".  :D

Cat

Written By: tv on 06/14/05 at 1:17 pm

High School is the worst possible place for a teenager to spend their day.

Ok, maybe that's overstating a bit but to be around other toxic kids...yuck!
I sort of agree with you.

Written By: Climber on 06/14/05 at 2:09 pm

Embarassing Moments:

When I had a car accident with somebody in High School that I knew. That was embarassing. Its always worse when you have a car accident and you know the person. Luckily this happened a week before I graduated high school so it wasn't that bad.

In high school, I backed out of a friend's driveway, right smack into the car parked across the street.  Unfortunately, it was someone we went to school with, and every time I saw him, he had to bring it up.  Thank god I never see him anymore!  :P

Written By: NullandVoid on 06/14/05 at 6:03 pm

Here is a MAJOR faux pas that I did while working at a movie theater's box office. Keep in mind that this was Post-9/11 so our theater adopted the policy of checking customers' bags.

Me: Welcome to Loews may I help you?

Male Guest: Yes can I have two tickets to blah blah blah

Me: Sure that will be $20.00. Sir, please aware that this theater does have a policy of checking patron's bags before entering--

he interrupts me
Male Guest: oh really...wow...why?

Me: jokingly Oh we just want to make sure that you don't bring any bombs into the theater

The guy then gives me a look I can barely describe. His female companion just stared at me with her jaw dropped. after about of minute of this the guy digs out his credit card and literally throws it through the slot. It is only when I go to check the card that I realized my error....The man's name was Mohammed Al Qarib or something like that. D'oh!!!

I would've apologized had he not stormed off and called me a "B--tch" under his breath, That was sooo bad :-[

Written By: tv on 06/15/05 at 1:20 pm

In high school, I backed out of a friend's driveway, right smack into the car parked across the street.  Unfortunately, it was someone we went to school with, and every time I saw him, he had to bring it up.  Thank god I never see him anymore!   :P
I know the feeling when I came back to school the next week everybody was teasing me about it. What a horrible feeling!

Written By: jiminy on 06/15/05 at 4:53 pm

I think I posted this in a similar thread on this board, but not to go into a lot of detail... if you have any photos on your digital camera that you don't want anyone else to see (besides your girlfriend) erase the card before letting your parents use it ;)  :-[  ;D

Written By: scarletgail on 06/17/05 at 5:54 pm

i put what i thought were my contact drops in my eye and it was super glue :o i snagged my contact just before my eye glued shut ::)

Written By: annamommynous on 06/17/05 at 6:05 pm

i put what i thought were my contact drops in my eye and it was super glue :o i snagged my contact just before my eye glued shut ::)

That was YOU!!!

Or have more than one person done this?

Written By: scarletgail on 06/17/05 at 6:06 pm

i don't think i've ever posted about that so maybe someone out there is as dingy as me :o ;)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/14/06 at 11:42 pm

I didn't make it to the bathroom in time while I was running so I crapped my pants :P   ;D

you should keep a pair of "Oops I Crapped My Pants" handy. ;)

http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=oops+i+crapped+my+pants/v=2/SID=e/l=IVI/SIG=11p7q3nlu/EXP=1137390092/*-http%3A//terpsboy.com/blogpics/oops.jpg

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 01/14/06 at 11:43 pm

http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=oops+i+crapped+my+pants/v=2/SID=e/l=IVI/SIG=11p7q3nlu/EXP=1137390092/*-http%3A//terpsboy.com/blogpics/oops.jpg

Oh man, that's hilarious ;D

Written By: whistledog on 01/15/06 at 12:38 am

The most ever embarrasing story i have was probably the day I accidentally fell asleep at work.  I was a shift-worker doing Data Entry, and it was around 10pm when i suddenly dozed off.  My boss noticed I was sleeping, so she came over and tapped me on the shoulder.  I was in such a deep sleep, that I awoke very suddenly, and the first thing that I said was "She was 18, I swear".  I don't know what I was dreaming, and/or why I said that, but it apparently became my catch phrase in the office.  Those were fun times there.  Me and my co-workers used to joke around constantly.  Since it was a night shift, we could get away with lots of stuff

Written By: Ripp on 01/15/06 at 7:22 am

I can't think of any. :/

I walked into a lampost once. That's the best I can think of.

Written By: Howard on 01/17/06 at 1:48 pm

How would like it if you couldn't think clearly and you kept holding your ass while running fast heading to the bathroom and you wind up not making it? ::) ;D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/17/06 at 5:13 pm

How would like it if you couldn't think clearly and you kept holding your ass while running fast heading to the bathroom and you wind up not making it? ::) ;D

I would not like it one bit...that's why I was suggesting keeping a pair of "oops I crapped my pants' on hand. :) ;D

Written By: rich1981 on 01/17/06 at 5:54 pm

One day while on my work I noticed that I was wearing mismatched shoes! Thank God I was the only one who seemed to notice the entire day.

Written By: jackas on 01/18/06 at 4:05 pm

I think I posted this in a similar thread on this board, but not to go into a lot of detail... if you have any photos on your digital camera that you don't want anyone else to see (besides your girlfriend) erase the card before letting your parents use it ;)

Written By: barefootrobin on 01/18/06 at 4:24 pm

once I was sitting at work when I smelled stinky feet.  I said to all the guys in the office, "who has stinky feet?" in an angry tone, without thinking and all at the same time I said, "Oh it's me!" I was so shocked that it was, I had kicked off my shoe, they still make fun of me.

Written By: Howard on 01/18/06 at 4:28 pm

I would not like it one bit...that's why I was suggesting keeping a pair of "oops I crapped my pants' on hand. :) ;D

Or How about Depends Undergarments? ;D

Written By: jackas on 01/18/06 at 4:42 pm

once I was sitting at work when I smelled stinky feet.  I said to all the guys in the office, "who has stinky feet?" in an angry tone, without thinking and all at the same time I said, "Oh it's me!" I was so shocked that it was, I had kicked off my shoe, they still make fun of me.

;D

That would be really embarrassing. ;D  I used to work with a lady who had stinky feet.  The thing was......you could smell them when her shoes were on. :o  And they didn't just smell like stinky feet, they smelled like cow manure. :-\\

Written By: Howard on 01/18/06 at 4:45 pm

I tried holding my bladder in and I made it to the toilet but I wound up peeing all over the damn seat. ;D

Written By: jackas on 01/18/06 at 4:46 pm

I tried holding my bladder in and I made it to the toilet but I wound up peeing all over the damn seat. ;D

Jesus Howard, you're like my two year old! ;D ;D ;)

Written By: Howard on 01/18/06 at 4:47 pm

Jesus Howard, you're like my two year old! ;D ;D ;)

I have the ability to hold my bladder in. ;D :P

Written By: barefootrobin on 01/18/06 at 4:50 pm

;D

That would be really embarrassing. ;D  I used to work with a lady who had stinky feet.  The thing was......you could smell them when her shoes were on. :o  And they didn't just smell like stinky feet, they smelled like cow manure. :-\\

Oh gross!  I threw those shoes out!  They always made my feet stink!  I have no idea why!  And yeah it was embarassing.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/27/06 at 9:19 pm

this thread is hilarious! ;D

Written By: KKay on 11/27/06 at 9:21 pm

I have just found this and will have to read back five pages.  I"m sure there are tons of moments.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/27/06 at 9:22 pm

I remember one time, when I was about 12....I was up at my grandma's house and my mom and I decided to go for a walk. I had my walkman on and was listening to music. This girl that I didn't like lived up the road from my grandma, and as we walked by her house, I said something about not liking her or something...forgetting that my earphones were on and I was talking louder than usual....then I looked over and there she was. I was quite embarrassed. :-[

Written By: Sister Morphine on 11/27/06 at 9:45 pm

My sister and I were at the mall a few months ago and I was in the fitting room with her, helping her try on a dress.  She was having a hard time getting the dress up over her boobs and in a voice louder than I thought it was, I said "For God's sake Karen....tuck in your tits!" and a few seconds later I heard this little kid go, "Mom, what are tits?" 

I was mortified.

Written By: spaceace on 11/28/06 at 10:13 am

I had my Gallbladder taken out Dec of 2000.  On Christmas Day my Mom was in the kitchen helping me change my bandages.  (It's pretty gross)  My Uncle walks in see what she is doing and passes out.  I'm still embarrassed and he's still queasy. ;D

Written By: lorac61469 on 11/28/06 at 10:35 am

I've done quite a few embarrasing things back when I used to go out and drink...don't know if I should share those.  LOL!!

Years ago I was at work and I jusr finished helping someone and the two started arguing about holding the bag.  One said "Here, you hold it." and the other said "NO, you hold it.".  They said it a couple of time and the next customer walked up to me and I guess since I heard "hold it" a few times I asked the customer "Hi, can I hold you?" instead of help.  To make matters worse, he was a really cute guy!  LOL!!!

My son and I were going through the underwear department at Penney's and he sees the bras and he starts yelling "Wook Mommy, Boobies!!".  :-[

Written By: Dominic L. on 11/28/06 at 10:36 am

I've done quite a few embarrasing things back when I used to go out and drink...don't know if I should share those.  LOL!!

No, no... Go ahead, share... we don't mind!

Written By: Howard on 11/28/06 at 1:33 pm

Coming home from someplace and my bowels start acting up,I had to run like a mad animal hoping I'd make it to the toilet and low and behold I made it. :P  ;D

Written By: KKay on 11/28/06 at 10:20 pm

the last time i can think of was ...we went to see a talk show, my friend joy and I.  we were asked to write out our most embarrassing moments. I could not think of any.  i went to hand the paper in and the guy, in front of eveyrone announces, "you cant tell me you don't have a most embarrassing moment.  this is not good enough. take your paper back and work on it"
that was not very embarrassing and i never thought of anything!

Check for new replies or respond here...