inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: What has been your best moment so far? When you felt most brave, smart, sexy..

Written By: annamommynous on 06/13/05 at 9:42 pm

I didn't go to prom so I am still waiting for that everything is perfect feeling that I think I would've felt at prom except I know it would've sucked which is exactly why I didn't go.

Subject: Re: What has been your best moment so far? When you felt most brave, smart, sexy..

Written By: Apricot on 06/13/05 at 9:46 pm

I think it was.. well.. shoot, I don't think I've had any really good MOMENT.. I've had good days, good weeks, good times, but not good moments, really.

Subject: Re: What has been your best moment so far? When you felt most brave, smart, sexy..

Written By: jiminy on 06/13/05 at 9:47 pm

I didn't go to prom so I am still waiting for that everything is perfect feeling that I think I would've felt at prom except I know it would've sucked which is exactly why I didn't go.

I got alcohol poisoning my prom night and was brough home by a cop, my tux was white, so it didn't look very nice after some non stop puking... I swore of Gin ever since that night   ;D

Written By: jiminy on 06/13/05 at 9:49 pm

I think it was.. well.. shoot, I don't think I've had any really good MOMENT.. I've had good days, good weeks, good times, but not good moments, really.

http://www.tvparty.com/vgifs13/jjbig.jpg

Written By: annamommynous on 06/13/05 at 9:51 pm

I got alcohol poisoning my prom night and was brough home by a cop, my tux was white, so it didn't look very nice after some non stop puking... I swore of Gin ever since that night   ;D

Who is Gin?

Written By: jiminy on 06/13/05 at 9:57 pm

Who is Gin?

Beefeaters Gin, a drink

Written By: annamommynous on 06/13/05 at 9:58 pm

Beefeaters Gin, a drink

Oh, yes. For me it's Tequila - once in 1991 and never since.

Written By: jiminy on 06/13/05 at 10:02 pm

Oh, yes. For me it's Tequila - once in 1991 and never since.

too bad vodka and Jack Daniels didn't have the same effect, I would swear no more for about a week at the most, now I might drink 10 beers in a year

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 06/13/05 at 11:01 pm

I felt really lovely in my wedding gown, however, it was to my first husband...and there was nothing lovely about that....my second marriage consisited of us getting married at the JP....and even though I didn't wear a gown...I felt really good!

Erin :)

Written By: ADH13 on 06/14/05 at 12:43 am

haha.. I'd have to say when I quit my last job.  In the past, I've always given two weeks notice, etc.

But this time, after taking way too much crap at that place, I finally made up my mind that the next time someone p!ssed me off, I was going to give them a piece of my mind and walk out right then and there.. and I did!  And it felt GOOD!

Check for new replies or respond here...