inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Who Likes Fantasy Baseball?

Written By: Ansky1213 on 06/15/05 at 11:19 pm

If you like fantasy baseball, then it is time for a shameless self-promotion! I have started a new fantasy baseball blog, which you can read at http://wildestfantasy.blogspot.com/. Starting July 1st, it will be a feature at the sports entertainment website s39online.com. Leave comments on my blog, please, but this should be a thread to discuss fantasy baseball in general. Who plays? How are your teams? Made any smart moves? Think fantasy sports are stupid?

Subject: Re: Who Likes Fantasy Baseball?

Written By: EthanM on 06/16/05 at 9:02 am

I thought of doing that but I spend too much time with my fantasy baseball team as it is. Which happens to be struggling mostly because of the "ace" named Jason Schmidt.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 06/16/05 at 9:20 am

I don't...but my husband is crazy about it, come to think of it....he's pretty much crazy about ANYTHING that has to do with any sport!

Erin :)

Written By: AnnieBanannie on 06/16/05 at 5:29 pm

My boss and a bunch of other guys I work with are obsessed w/this.  I'll pass the link on to them.

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 06/17/05 at 3:59 pm

My husband and his dad.... ::)

Written By: EthanM on 06/17/05 at 5:15 pm

I guess I'll start up the conversation and if its just me and charlie, that's fine. Not surprisingly to anyon who knows anything about fantasy baseball, I want to get vladimir guerrero on my team. I offered Jeremy Bonderman and Vernon Wells to the last place team on my league for Guerrero and Tim Hudson (who will be out for a while) He rejected my offer and wanted Johann Santana instead of Bonderman, and I'm pretty reluctant to give him up. I countered with mark buehrle instead of Santana, but I'm considering accepting the Santan trade simply because I really need RBIs. Any opinions?

Check for new replies or respond here...