inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: What if this forum wasn't here tomorrow?

Written By: gemini61 on 06/17/05 at 7:59 pm

What would you do, where would you go? Would you go through Penguin withdrawal?  :-\\ 

Subject: Re: What if this forum wasn't here tomorrow?

Written By: annamommynous on 06/17/05 at 8:01 pm

I would be totally bummed out. And think of DAK - he is internet-less right now. He would come back and nothing! It would suck.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 06/17/05 at 8:02 pm

It would totally SUCK! I have gotten to know so many people....and it wouldn't be the same without hearing from them on a daily basis.

Erin :)

Written By: gemini61 on 06/17/05 at 8:05 pm

It would totally SUCK! I have gotten to know so many people....and it wouldn't be the same without hearing from them on a daily basis.

I would go through withdrawal for sure. Everyday there is something that reminds me of this place and the people here.  Let's just hope Chucky never decides to close up shop!  :)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 06/17/05 at 8:06 pm

I would go through withdrawal for sure. Everyday there is something that reminds me of this place and the people here.  Let's just hope Chucky never decides to close up shop!  :)

I've already decided that if he ever does...I will beg him to take over the honors! LOL!

Written By: Apricot on 06/17/05 at 8:07 pm

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :o  :o  :o  :o

NEVER SAY THAT! If act like she never said it, she never did! *covers ears, yells* I'M PRETENDING YOU'RE DEAD!!!!!!!

;D

Written By: Bobby on 06/17/05 at 8:07 pm

It would be horrible.

Written By: gemini61 on 06/17/05 at 8:09 pm

NEVER SAY THAT! If act like she never said it, she never did! *covers ears, yells* I'M PRETENDING YOU'RE DEAD!!!!!!!

;D

Glad you're only pretending I'm dead, but since I'm not, I'll send my skunk your way!  :D 

Written By: ktelqueen on 06/17/05 at 9:21 pm

;)

..my phonebill would be outta control  :D :o ;D

Written By: Apricot on 06/17/05 at 9:22 pm

..my phonebill would be outta control  :D :o ;D

If this forum weren't here.. I'd have, like, 1564654215365t346544rea685yh4f654234qtgofdpqabanjo posts on my other forums by the next day.

Written By: Marty McFly on 06/17/05 at 9:59 pm

If this forum weren't here.. I'd have, like, 1564654215365t346544rea685yh4f654234qtgofdpqabanjo posts on my other forums by the next day.

LOL, I hear ya on that. Actually, what would happen with me is, my other message boards I frequent would be overflowing with "How much 70's were left in 1982?"-type questions - thus getting my other online friends ticked off at me! ;D

Seriously though. I'm still a newbie in comparison, but I'm already fairly attached to the board itself - most of you guys are cool too (so it wouldn't quite feel the same not to "talk" with you all on a regular basis!).

Even if I don't reply to everything I still at least read most "new" posts on every visit. 8)

PS: Seeing how much I post everywhere, I'm predicting I might catch up to Mark by 2010!

Written By: Apricot on 06/17/05 at 10:02 pm

PS: Seeing how much I post everywhere, I'm predicting I might catch up to Mark by 2010!

At might rate, I might catch up to mark within a few months.. that is, of course, if he were to encounter an unfortunate.. accident, if you catch my drift. Are you in, Marty?

Written By: Marty McFly on 06/17/05 at 10:19 pm

At might rate, I might catch up to mark within a few months.. that is, of course, if he were to encounter an unfortunate.. accident, if you catch my drift. Are you in, Marty?

I'm in, but I won't say a word about it, LOL!!

Written By: Apricot on 06/17/05 at 10:20 pm

I'm in, but I won't say a word about it, LOL!!

Excellent.. Now, I need you to go the.. pet store and obtain for us several... bunnies. Fully-automatic bunnies.

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 06/17/05 at 10:21 pm

Just think... instead of posting here in my spare time, I might have to go out and find my own entertainment?!

Just thinking about that gives me the creeps. I hope this board stays long into the 22nd century.  8)

Written By: Apricot on 06/17/05 at 10:22 pm

Just think... instead of posting here in my spend time, I might have to go out and find my own entertainment?!

Just thinking about that gives me the creeps. I hope this board stays long into the 22nd century.  8)

Yeah, I myself was thinking "Boy, I'd love if this forum kept going until I was dead.. or longer!"

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 06/17/05 at 10:31 pm

I would be terribly, terribly sad...!!

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 06/17/05 at 11:02 pm

Simple....

I would die.

not before going out and mugging an elderly woman, though.

-Beth

Written By: Marty McFly on 06/17/05 at 11:14 pm

Simple....I would die.

not before going out and mugging an elderly woman, though.

-Beth

What if she was really your future self, who came back here from, say 2070 to try and make sure the boards didn't go down?

Yeah, my mind works strangely! ;D :D

Written By: C.NOIZE on 06/17/05 at 11:26 pm

What if she was really your future self, who came back here from, say 2070 to try and make sure the boards didn't go down?

Well, 2070 Beth obviously didn't succeed if 2005 Beth mugged her as a result of the boards downing.  So it wouldn't matter anyway.  And even if 2070 Beth did succeed, she would be erased, because the boards would exist in 2070 and 2070 Beth wouldn't have to come to 2005.

Using BTTF time rules, of course.  ;)

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 06/17/05 at 11:27 pm

Well, 2070 Beth obviously didn't succeed if 2005 Beth mugged her as a result of the boards downing.  So it wouldn't matter anyway.  And even if 2070 Beth did succeed, she would be erased, because the boards would exist in 2070 and 2070 Beth wouldn't have to come to 2005.

Using BTTF time rules, of course.   ;)

*wipes drool from chin*

Written By: C.NOIZE on 06/17/05 at 11:34 pm

*wipes drool from chin*

That interesting, eh?  ;D

Written By: Apricot on 06/17/05 at 11:36 pm

Using BTTF time rules, of course.   ;)

DUH! I LIKE TO POST! POSTING IS FUN!

Written By: C.NOIZE on 06/17/05 at 11:42 pm

DUH! I LIKE TO POST! POSTING IS FUN!

That it is; that it is.

See?  I'm doing it right now for no apparent reason.   :P

Written By: Marty McFly on 06/18/05 at 12:06 am

Well, 2070 Beth obviously didn't succeed if 2005 Beth mugged her as a result of the boards downing. So it wouldn't matter anyway. And even if 2070 Beth did succeed, she would be erased, because the boards would exist in 2070 and 2070 Beth wouldn't have to come to 2005.

Using BTTF time rules, of course. ;)

Hey, I should congradulate you for even reading that, let alone coming up with a theory! :)

Well, in the first history: 2070 Beth wouldn't remember mugging an old lady in 2005 since it never happened to her in the "original 2005". On that day, maybe she mugged someone else after the board went down, or just vented anger in another way.

So the Old Beth mugging from Young Beth would happen in the second history.

As for "not having to come back if you succeeded": I've thought about that too. In BTTF, I've come up with a theory that in a new history, the universe will try and make sure a time traveller will still have a reason to make a trip they originally made, to prevent a paradox.

Like if you went from 2005 to 1995 to tell yourself not to erase a VHS tape - in the new 2005 maybe you'd still decide to go back to 1995 (even if you have the video you originally erased) for another reason.

I've probably talked about this more than anyone else and even I don't have a definitive answer -- there's probably a good reason time travel is fantasy! ;D

Written By: Cait Sith on 06/18/05 at 2:28 am

If this forum wasn't here tomorrow...I'd just resume posting in my other forums, plain and simple

Written By: FaultyDog on 06/18/05 at 2:29 am

:o :o :o :o :o

;D

Mind if I join you? ;D

Written By: gemini61 on 06/18/05 at 5:14 am

I would be terribly, terribly sad...!!

I hear ya, Karen  :(  I might actually have to get out of my chair and clean the house or something  :o Or cook dinner, or. . . . . . . hmmmm, the possibilities are endless!  ;D 

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/18/05 at 8:07 am

I will feel sadden, but I have been through this subject before when BBC pulled the Top Of The Pops Messageboard and had to find a new home and ended here.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 06/18/05 at 11:07 am

First of all, I would definitely go through withdrawls. I do that anyway when we go on our many travels. I see a few things happening. 1. I would probably go back and play games on pogo and I'm sure Carlos wouldn't be upset with me for spending so much time on the computer. I might actually get some work DONE!  :D

Cat

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 06/18/05 at 1:55 pm

I hear ya, Karen  :(  I might actually have to get out of my chair and clean the house or something  :o Or cook dinner, or. . . . . . . hmmmm, the possibilities are endless!  ;D 

I totally know what you mean!!!! ;D

Written By: Howard on 06/18/05 at 5:08 pm

I'd probably have symptoms of messageboard withdrawl ;D

Written By: Apricot on 06/18/05 at 6:44 pm

Sure, Henk, join right in with the denial.

Written By: C.NOIZE on 06/18/05 at 9:05 pm

Hey, I should congradulate you for even reading that, let alone coming up with a theory! :)

Well, in the first history: 2070 Beth wouldn't remember mugging an old lady in 2005 since it never happened to her in the "original 2005". On that day, maybe she mugged someone else after the board went down, or just vented anger in another way.

So the Old Beth mugging from Young Beth would happen in the second history.

As for "not having to come back if you succeeded": I've thought about that too. In BTTF, I've come up with a theory that in a new history, the universe will try and make sure a time traveller will still have a reason to make a trip they originally made, to prevent a paradox.

Like if you went from 2005 to 1995 to tell yourself not to erase a VHS tape - in the new 2005 maybe you'd still decide to go back to 1995 (even if you have the video you originally erased) for another reason.

I've probably talked about this more than anyone else and even I don't have a definitive answer -- there's probably a good reason time travel is fantasy! ;D

Okay, I see now:

Original History (without time travel) --> Forums crash, Beth fills up with anger, mugs an elderly lady on the street, Beth arrested on charges of assault, spends 10 years or so in prison, released in time to go back to 2005 from 2070 to prevent random act of violence

Second History (with time travel) --> 2070 Beth fails mission and forums crash, 2005 Beth fills up with anger, mugs 2070 Beth in the street, and one of two things happens:

1.) 2070 Beth lives --> Nothing happens.  Either 2070 Beth returns to 2070 or remains in 2005; 2005 Beth's sentence remains the same, timeline remains the same

2.) 2070 Beth dies (she's in her 80's now; probably not the healthiest) --> 2005 Beth goes to prison for life, SPE somehow makes sure that 2070-A Beth (the one in prison) gets sent back to 2005 to be killed by her former self.

Written By: Apricot on 06/18/05 at 9:22 pm

Dude.. But, As Momus Said In The Song "Wendy {Walter} Carlos"

As According To Einstein.. Time Travel Will Only Exist As Early As The Point At Which It Is Invented.

So THERE.

Written By: C.NOIZE on 06/18/05 at 9:43 pm

Dude.. But, As Momus Said In The Song "Wendy {Walter} Carlos"

As According To Einstein.. Time Travel Will Only Exist As Early As The Point At Which It Is Invented.

So THERE.

Not in Hill Valley, California, where Einstein is the world's first time traveller.  :P

And yeah, that's what Einstein said...and he's probably right...but I'm referring to the rules of time travel that were set forth in the BTTF trilogy.

Written By: Apricot on 06/18/05 at 9:48 pm

Yeah, I figured.. But you ruined my chances of making putting Einstein and Momus in one picture, ya jerk!  >:(  ;D

Written By: RockandRollFan on 06/18/05 at 9:55 pm

Yeah, I figured.. But you ruined my chances of making putting Einstein and Momus in one picture, ya jerk!  >:(  ;D
Sorry..I thought you said "Mormons" ::) :D

Written By: Apricot on 06/18/05 at 10:03 pm

;D Naw, Momus is the guy on my avatar with the badass eyepatch.

Written By: C.NOIZE on 06/18/05 at 10:07 pm

But you ruined my chances of making putting Einstein and Momus in one picture, ya jerk! >:( ;D

You can still put Einstein and Brigham Young in the same picture.  :D  ;D

Written By: Apricot on 06/18/05 at 10:09 pm

That's it, all THREE are going in my PowerPoint.

Written By: C.NOIZE on 06/18/05 at 10:12 pm

That's it, all THREE are going in my PowerPoint.

How's that comin', anyhow?

Written By: Apricot on 06/18/05 at 10:15 pm

How's that comin', anyhow?

I'm running low on ideas.. if I could get a plot going.. I'd be set.

Dude, I'm restarting "Talkin' To Myself" too.

Written By: C.NOIZE on 06/18/05 at 10:18 pm

Dude, I'm restarting "Talkin' To Myself" too.

Wow...that was so long ago it took me a while to remember.  You think the original's still in the DS room?

Written By: Apricot on 06/18/05 at 10:22 pm

Wow...that was so long ago it took me a while to remember.  You think the original's still in the DS room?

I think they clear the school 'H' Drive every summer.. if it is still there, that'd rock.

Written By: RockandRollFan on 06/18/05 at 10:34 pm

;DFor Einstein's sake, I hope not! :P

Written By: Apricot on 06/18/05 at 10:48 pm

;DFor Einstein's sake, I hope not! :P

;D Those Mormons..

Written By: RockandRollFan on 06/18/05 at 10:50 pm

;D Those Mormons..
They ARE nice people but sadly they believe a religion based on LIES by a murderer (Joseph Smith)  >:(

Written By: C.NOIZE on 06/18/05 at 10:52 pm

They ARE nice people but sadly they believe a religion based on LIES by a murderer (Joseph Smith) >:(

Agreed.  But we also can't forget http://www.utlm.org/images/bookcovers/c_mountainmeadowsmassacrejb.jpg.  The Mormons involved with that were pretty crazy.  (No offense meant to any Mormons by bringing this up.)

Written By: RockandRollFan on 06/18/05 at 10:58 pm

Agreed.  But we also can't forget http://www.utlm.org/images/bookcovers/c_mountainmeadowsmassacrejb.jpg.  The Mormons involved with that were pretty crazy.  (No offense meant to any Mormons by bringing this up.)
Yeah, I definately mean no offense...just trying...for years....to open thier brainwashed minds :-\\ I met a family who had relatives murdered by Joe's gang in Illinois. As the Mormons tell it "Poor" Joe Smith was shot in the back in his prison cell. WHY was he in jail? he was set up of course ::)

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/19/05 at 5:37 am

I would probably start writing a novel.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 06/19/05 at 12:52 pm

They ARE nice people but sadly they believe a religion based on LIES by a murderer (Joseph Smith)  >:(

There are a lot of religions based on lies.

Cat

Written By: Marty McFly on 06/19/05 at 1:18 pm

Okay, I see now:

Original History (without time travel) --> Forums crash, Beth fills up with anger, mugs an elderly lady on the street, Beth arrested on charges of assault, spends 10 years or so in prison, released in time to go back to 2005 from 2070 to prevent random act of violence

Second History (with time travel) --> 2070 Beth fails mission and forums crash, 2005 Beth fills up with anger, mugs 2070 Beth in the street, and one of two things happens:

1.) 2070 Beth lives --> Nothing happens. Either 2070 Beth returns to 2070 or remains in 2005; 2005 Beth's sentence remains the same, timeline remains the same

2.) 2070 Beth dies (she's in her 80's now; probably not the healthiest) --> 2005 Beth goes to prison for life, SPE somehow makes sure that 2070-A Beth (the one in prison) gets sent back to 2005 to be killed by her former self.

That sounds right--and thanks for making me not quite feel like the nerdiest guy on here, LOL!

Self-preservation Effect for sure would come in handy, IMO.

I think it was already starting to have trouble in 1985-A (eg: it couldn't keep George-A alive past 1973) but I bet if "Boarding School Marty" didn't have access to a time machine, the universe would time warp him back to 1955 to keep a paradox from happening.

So yeah, if "original 2070 Beth" who gets mugged by her younger self doesn't get back to the time machine - we'll say she lives till 2011 (would've been 2076 if she'd stayed in the future). Then Beth-A - when she gets to 2070-A, might think, "I better go back and make sure I don't mug that old lady."

However, the SPE -- making sure the world doesn't explode -- will replace 2070-A Beth's memories with those of "original 2070 Beth's" memory of never having been mugged.

PS: I admit that's not a very logical way for time travel to work, but at least it's "easy". :D

Double PS: Old Biff looked in pretty bad shape for 77 years old - especially in the future!

Written By: CatwomanofV on 06/19/05 at 1:27 pm

I would probably start writing a novel.

I would probably FINISH mine.

Cat

Written By: C.NOIZE on 06/19/05 at 1:30 pm

and thanks for making me not quite feel like the nerdiest guy on here, LOL!

No problem.   :) :D 8)

PS: I admit that's not a very logical way for time travel to work, but at least it's "easy". :D

Double PS: Old Biff looked in pretty bad shape for 77 years old - especially in the future!

I'll have to agree with you on both of them there.  You'd think in the future (even a future only 10 years from now) that the age of 77 would be one's prime!

Written By: gemini61 on 06/19/05 at 1:40 pm

So, to get back on topic. . . . . . .  ;)

Written By: Bobby on 06/19/05 at 1:42 pm

There are a lot of religions based on lies.

Without the lies there would be no incentive to join them.

Er . . . Yeah, it would be bloody awful.

Written By: gemini61 on 06/19/05 at 1:43 pm

Without the lies there would be no incentive to join them.

Er . . . Yeah, it would be bloody awful.

Thanks for humoring me, Rob!  ;D 

Written By: Bobby on 06/19/05 at 2:42 pm

Thanks for humoring me, Rob!  ;D 

;) ;D

Written By: Howard on 06/20/05 at 5:34 pm

Nobody would be laughing hysterically at my posts. ;D

Written By: Paul on 06/20/05 at 5:38 pm

You mean, we do...?

Er...ahem! Sorry, yes...we do...!

Written By: Howard on 06/20/05 at 5:40 pm

You mean, we do...?

Er...ahem! Sorry, yes...we do...!

I knew there was a reason to be on this forum ;D

Written By: jiminy on 06/20/05 at 5:41 pm

you could no longer get banned   ;D

Written By: Howard on 06/20/05 at 5:42 pm

you got that right. ;)

Written By: Bobby on 06/20/05 at 8:05 pm

Heh heh.  ;D

Written By: Apricot on 06/20/05 at 8:13 pm

Or "EWWWWW"-ing or "AHHHHH!!!!!!!"-ing.  ;D

Written By: NullandVoid on 06/20/05 at 8:18 pm

that would totally stink. This is the only place were I can actually have buddies and be ignored at the same time. Darn. ::)

Written By: Apricot on 06/20/05 at 8:24 pm

that would totally stink. This is the only place were I can actually have buddies and be ignored at the same time. Darn. ::)

We all get that ignored feeling from time to time.. I just postwhore when no one wants to talk.  :D

Written By: NullandVoid on 06/20/05 at 8:32 pm

We all get that ignored feeling from time to time.. I just postwhore when no one wants to talk.  :D

Glad to see that I'm not the only one. My suspicions were confirmed when on the 'Member ABC thread'. People kept on posting the same person for the letter N. The alphabet cycled at least five times and no one put me down. What am I chopped liver? nnnnooooo, I'm Null AND Void!  ::)

It's alright MY name doesn't start with an N anyway

Written By: Apricot on 06/20/05 at 8:42 pm

Glad to see that I'm not the only one. My suspicions were confirmed when on the 'Member ABC thread'. People kept on posting the same person for the letter N. The alphabet cycled at least five times and no one put me down. What am I chopped liver? nnnnooooo, I'm Null AND Void!  ::)

;D I got mentioned pretty quick. But then, I do four, five, six... ty posts a day.

Written By: Bobby on 06/20/05 at 8:47 pm

Shaq, the next time I see an 'N', I will put your member name down.  ;)

Written By: JamieMcBain on 06/20/05 at 8:52 pm

As for time travel, there is The Terminator rule, no live things can sent through time or something like that.

If it's not here tommorrow, I would buy a hypno-toad.  ;D

http://www.mytungsten.net/images/forum3k/hypnotoad.jpg

Written By: Apricot on 06/20/05 at 8:55 pm

As for time travel, there is The Terminator rule, no live things can sent through time or something like that.

Hmm...

What can Momus teach us with his song "Walter {Wendy} Carlos" about time travel? Let's look:

"But, according to Albert Einstein, when time travel is possible, time travel will only be able to go as far back as when time travel first became possible."

I think live things could go, but I agree with that statement.

Written By: C.NOIZE on 06/20/05 at 10:07 pm

"But, according to Albert Einstein, when time travel is possible, time travel will only be able to go as far back as when time travel first became possible."

Does anyone know where I could find the explanation for that ^ on the internet?  It doesn't make sense to me, so I'd like to read the actual proof.

Written By: C.NOIZE on 06/20/05 at 10:19 pm

Why would you gain mass?  I could understand resistance increasing as one accelerates, but not mass.

And besides, we all know that to time travel one doesn't need to approach the speed of light.  All you need is 88 mph, a flux capacitor, and 1.21 gigawatts of electricity.  ::)  ;D

Written By: Apricot on 06/21/05 at 9:03 am

According to Stephen Hawking, time travel isn't possible. He states that the faster you travel, the more mass you gain, thus the more energy you need to propel yourself forward. As you approach the speed of light, your mass becomes infinite, thus requiring an infinite amount of energy to propel yourself.

A good quote from Hawking..

"If Time Travel Were Possible, We'd Be Flooded With Tourists From The Future."

That's why I like Einstein's idea.

Written By: karen on 06/21/05 at 9:21 am

Why would you gain mass?  I could understand resistance increasing as one accelerates, but not mass.

And besides, we all know that to time travel one doesn't need to approach the speed of light.  All you need is 88 mph, a flux capacitor, and 1.21 gigawatts of electricity.   ::)   ;D

I think Djork is muddling two different ideas up.

What Stephen Hawking is talking about is related to Einsteins Special Relativity (the famous E = mC2).  As you approach the speed of light your mass increases in proportion to your speed.  This is why it is impossible to travel at the speed of light.

I've never heard the Einstein thing on time travel that Apricot mentions but it sort of makes sense to me.  Basically, if I've understood correctly, Einstein is saying that some 'rule' prevents us travelling backwards in time to the point before time travel was invented.  This stops the paradox of someone travelling back in time to tell someone how the method works.  If that was allowed to happen then who invented the method in the first place?

Written By: Apricot on 06/21/05 at 9:25 am

I've never heard the Einstein thing on time travel that Apricot mentions but it sort of makes sense to me.  Basically, if I've understood correctly, Einstein is saying that some 'rule' prevents us travelling backwards in time to the point before time travel was invented.  This stops the paradox of someone travelling back in time to tell someone how the method works.  If that was allowed to happen then who invented the method in the first place?

You got it. If someone went back, they could invent time travel earlier then it should have been, and the earlier, and then earlier, until it had always been accessible, and the whole past would be dramatically altered.

Written By: Marty McFly on 06/21/05 at 9:44 am

You got it. If someone went back, they could invent time travel earlier then it should have been, and the earlier, and then earlier, until it had always been accessible, and the whole past would be dramatically altered.

Yeah, that definitely spells trouble. In BTTF, it could still work itself out from the Self Preservation Effect. But in the real world, what if the first time machine was completed in 1993, and someone took it back to 1991 and killed the guy before he could make/finish it? Then who invented it to take it back to kill him to begin with? Paradoxville.

Unless every time you time-travel, you're going to an alternate universe. If that theory is true, it's been said that you could go back and kill your grandfather as a baby (sad thing to say, but just the example I heard!), because you'd only be killing your grandpa to be in the alternate, parallel history, your own history is unaffected, since it's in another universe.

I suppose if one of us were to do that, we'd simply arrive back in an alternate 2005 where we didn't exist beforehand.

However, this theory is the hardest to grasp, IMO -- if there are parallel universes out there in space, how do you (or the time machine? or the universe itself) "decide" which world you go to, and how do you "jump" between them? Say, if there already is a pre-existing 2005 where Japan won WWII and I just wanted to check it out for a few hours, how would I ultimately arrive there? ;)

Written By: Apricot on 06/21/05 at 10:03 am

Say, if there already is a pre-existing 2005 where Japan won WWII and I just wanted to check it out for a few hours, how would I ultimately arrive there? ;)

I think you could alter history so the Japanese won, go back to the present, see it {hope your time machine still works and still EXISTS.. mind you, if the Japanese won, would you have had the means or freedom to build the machine?}, come back, correct your mistake so no one notices {even the slightest change could dramatically alter}, and then go back to the normal {hopefully} future.

Too much work, I say.

Written By: Howard on 06/21/05 at 4:39 pm

I'd wind up going crazy! ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...