inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Whining...I am here by myself?

Written By: annamommynous on 06/17/05 at 8:30 pm

I posted this because I can't think of anything interesting to post - YET!

Subject: Re: Whining...I am here by myself?

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 06/17/05 at 8:36 pm

ya...I hate when that happens.....when your mind is kinda blank...and it seems like nothing interesting is happening....hmmm...come to think of it, I feel the same way right about now! LOL!

Erin :)

Written By: annamommynous on 06/17/05 at 8:39 pm

I feel like I was more interesting before becoming a parent. But that can't be right, cuz before I had a baby I was obsessed with having a baby!

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 06/17/05 at 8:42 pm

I can relate to that.....I love having a child...but there are those days when you just wanna escape...and go back to having no worries, etc...you know what I mean?

Written By: annamommynous on 06/17/05 at 9:04 pm

I can relate to that.....I love having a child...but there are those days when you just wanna escape...and go back to having no worries, etc...you know what I mean?

Sometimes I do, but then I had no purpose. Now I do.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 06/17/05 at 9:05 pm

that's true....and a very good purpose, might I add!! :)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 06/18/05 at 11:01 am

Sometimes I wonder how my life would have been like if I had children. I wanted them but it just wasn't in the cards for me.  :\'( But, then I look at my life and I have such freedom and that is great. Now, I have all the benefits without all the sacrifice. Two little girls calling me "Grandma" before anyone had ever (or will ever) call me "Mom". I couldn't ask for more. But, I can't help thinking, "What if?"

Cat

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 06/18/05 at 11:19 pm

I can kinda relate Cat...I mean, we have Vaughn, but he is actually our nephew that we are raising.  We don't have any children of "our own", as of yet. I am 28 years old, and I know I am still young and could have a child...but as I get older, I keep wondering if I really want to or not.  I would be happy with one more, but I am very content with Vaughn, he's definitely a handful.  I do, however, think everyday....what would our child look like, would it be a boy or a girl...and other questions...I guess time will only tell.

Written By: RockandRollFan on 06/18/05 at 11:33 pm

Having kids can be wonderful...unless none of them end up living with you and one is murdered :\'(

Check for new replies or respond here...