inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Is Smileycentral safe?

Written By: Jennifer028 on 07/21/05 at 4:40 pm

I figured you guys would know?  You know how you can download it and I know you can get adware but has anyone had problems with it?  Someone tried to tell me you can get viruses so I dunno...  ???

Subject: Re: Is Smileycentral safe?

Written By: RockandRollFan on 07/21/05 at 5:32 pm

I figured you guys would know?  You know how you can download it and I know you can get adware but has anyone had problems with it?  Someone tried to tell me you can get viruses so I dunno...  ???
The safest way to go is to start a yahoo/geocities site and transfer them to your file manager, then delete the download. ;)

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 07/21/05 at 9:07 pm

I downloaded SmileyCentral once. I think it might have ruined my computer, because right after I got it...it started acting all crazy.

Beth

Written By: Apricot on 07/21/05 at 9:24 pm

I don't download anything I don't need... I figure my posts will be fine without a middle finger emoticon or a Hardcore symbol.

Written By: Jennifer028 on 07/22/05 at 7:53 pm

I'll probably do without it then.

Apricot wasent it you that did the "I hate all these smileys post" about a year ago...LOL 

Written By: Apricot on 07/22/05 at 7:59 pm

I'll probably do without it then.

Apricot wasent it you that did the "I hate all these smileys post" about a year ago...LOL 

;D Yeah.. I really don't mind smileys, I think they're good sometimes, but this kind of post is not cool:

HEY!!!  :D  :)  ;) I was listening to the 80s music  8)  8)  8) and I had to go to work.  :-\\  :\'(  :(  but I  got home and had pie!  :D  ;D  ;)  :)  :)  8) but then my hubby was all "where da black people at?"  ???  ???  :o and I said "i'm eating pie!" lololololololol

*shudders* God, I hate that type. But a smiley or two is okay in a post.. sometimes, it even helps it.

Written By: whitewolf on 07/22/05 at 8:01 pm

I used to have smiley central, it doesn't work on here. It only works in e-mails and IM's

Check for new replies or respond here...