inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Can anyone answer this computer question?

Written By: Jennifer028 on 07/25/05 at 4:39 pm

I have a "mom" board I am on and this person is having trouble with the site.  Is there something that would make a person see red X's all the time instead of pics?

Here's here question..You guys are always so smart about this stuff..

Okay so when people post pictures in their post *like put in thepctures in, not attach* I can't see them. I can't see the pictures that have been on the welcome page, nothing. It's starting to drive me mad! I really want to see these pics! Even the pics I post I can't see after I post it. So how do I get this to work? They work when I check the boards on my mom or dads computers but not mine. What do I need to do to be able to see these pictures?

Kayla

Subject: Re: Can anyone answer this computer question?

Written By: C.NOIZE on 07/25/05 at 5:37 pm

Go to Tools --> Internet Options... and then go to the "Advanced" tab.  Scroll down until you see the heading "Multimedia."  Make sure the option "Show pictures" is turned on/selected.

Written By: C.NOIZE on 07/25/05 at 6:51 pm

All of mine are but there are some pics I still can't see ???

Ah...I see now.  Forget what I said--that doesn't affect red x's.  When turned off, it gives the square/circle/triangle thing where images should be, not red x's.

Written By: Jennifer028 on 07/26/05 at 4:46 pm

This didnt help the girl either, I dont know what else to tell her.  Strange.

Check for new replies or respond here...