inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: My Dog Died

Written By: Babygirl on 08/01/05 at 8:23 pm

My dog was 4 she was a Golden Retreive. . She died the 30th of July from a disease and namonia (i cant spell) she was at the vet and she started throwing up blood. Then she stopped breathing and she unfortunatly died she is the first pet i lost and the first thing that i have lost so it is very hard for me.  :\'(  i miss her soooooo much and i know that if you knew her you would miss her the way that me and my family miss her. she was very sweet and you would have loved her. thanks for listening to my story

i think i am going to end up with an eating disorder. she was eating through a tube and everytime i eat i think of how my dog couldnt eat normal

Subject: Re: My Dog Died

Written By: Apricot on 08/01/05 at 8:27 pm

I once lost a dog.. he got hit by an 18-wheeler twice.. I know the feeling. I hope you find a way to deal with your loss and move on.. it'll hurt, but you'll find peace. I wish you well.

Written By: Babygirl on 08/01/05 at 8:28 pm

I once lost a dog.. he got hit by an 18-wheeler twice.. I know the feeling. I hope you find a way to deal with your loss and move on.. it'll hurt, but you'll find peace. I wish you well.

thanks

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 08/01/05 at 8:29 pm

Sorry about your loss.  :\'(

And welcome to the boards.  8)

Written By: Babygirl on 08/01/05 at 8:30 pm

Sorry about your loss.  :\'(

And welcome to the boards.  8)

thank you

Written By: RockandRollFan on 08/01/05 at 8:43 pm

That's very sad, but you've come to a great support group around here. Welcome ;)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 08/01/05 at 10:24 pm

I am SO sorry to hear about the loss of your pet.  That would be a really hard thing to go though, they become like family.  Please know that all of us are here if you need someone to talk to or a shoulder to lean on.

Erin :)

Written By: nally on 08/01/05 at 10:52 pm

That's so sad, Babygirl. :\'( It's even sadder that your dog had to go at such a young age.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 08/01/05 at 10:59 pm

Sorry to hear about the sad news.  :\'(

And oh yeah... welcome to the group!

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 08/02/05 at 1:27 am

I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your dog, Babygirl.  :(

Written By: jiminy on 08/02/05 at 5:38 am

did you see the movie Pet Cemetery?

Written By: danootaandme on 08/02/05 at 5:42 am

ooooohhhh, I did.  Scary stuff  :o

Written By: Bobby on 08/02/05 at 7:49 am

I am sorry to hear about your dog's death, Babygirl. Especially a death as awful as what your dog went through. Pets probably become more like the family than the family do sometimes so it is very emotional to lose one.

I hope you feel better soon.  :)

Written By: Dumb Ass Kid on 08/02/05 at 8:37 am

My dog was really sick and in pain, so my mam got her put down to save her suffering. Even though I wasn't there at the time (I had to do my paper-rounds when my mam took her), apparently my mam sat on the step with her and stroked her, then took her for one last walk  :\'( :\'(

Written By: CatwomanofV on 08/02/05 at 10:21 am

I am so sorry, Babygirl. Please except my condolences to you and your family.

Cat

Written By: Howard on 08/02/05 at 4:34 pm

I'm Sorry about your loss BG :(

Written By: Marian on 08/02/05 at 8:45 pm

Sorry to hear a bout your dog.We've had dogs and cats die of disease too.My little cat died at age 8,probably from a tumor.Other dogs in our family died of cancer too.

Written By: Indy Gent on 08/03/05 at 2:09 pm

I am sorry to hear about your dog's passing. Much too young for a loved one to pass on. My sister's black chow was barely a puppy when his kidneys started to fail and she had to have him put down. May God watch over and comfort you in your time of need.  :\'(

Written By: Apricot on 08/03/05 at 2:18 pm

Better yet.. read the book.  :o

Check for new replies or respond here...