inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Bye for now. I've had a ball.

Written By: AngeliK on 08/06/05 at 3:53 am

Me and Chris have broken up, guess it was gonna happen at some point but I didn't think it would hurt so much. But that also means I have to move out of his parents place so I'll (ironically) be moving back to the pub where I lived when I met him. I'm moving Monday and I'm working for the next two days so I won't be on again at least until I find some way of getting access to the internet. Maybe I'll go down a net cafe regularly sometime soon but I don't really feel like being around people at the moment.

Just wanted to say everyone who talks to me regularly I will miss you. and I hope I'll speak to you again in the not too distant future.

Time to sort out my life for good this time. And I have to do this alone because I don't know if I can trust myself to rely on anyone anymore.

Feel free to email me dunno when I'll check it  but I will try to on a semi regular basis.

Wish me luck.

Love Kay x

Subject: Re: Bye for now. I've had a ball.

Written By: Bobby on 08/06/05 at 9:07 am

Oh Kay.  :\'(

You seem to have been having problems for quite some time. At least you have had the courage to do what you felt is best for you. From personal experience of having been through this situation too, you will feel a lot happier and stronger in the long run.  8)

My advice to you is go down the library with e-mail facilities. They are usually free unlike Internet Cafes.  ;)

I hope to see you here sooner rather than later if and when you get a new connection.

I will really miss you.  :(

Written By: CatwomanofV on 08/06/05 at 12:19 pm

Sorry to see you go. I hope that you can come back to us soon.

Take care and good-luck.

Cat

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 08/06/05 at 1:02 pm

Good luck, Kay...

I hope you will come back and join us when you can.  :) 

Written By: nally on 08/06/05 at 2:08 pm

I wish you well, Kay. ;) But all the same, I'm sorry to see you leave. :-[

Hope to see you again some time. take care.. :)

Jeff

Written By: Dumb Ass Kid on 08/06/05 at 7:52 pm

Good bye and good luck  :)

Written By: Howard on 08/07/05 at 6:14 pm

Good Bye Angel. :(

Written By: RockandRollFan on 08/07/05 at 8:32 pm

I'm very sorry to hear about your current situation but just know that I'll always be here for you. Things WILL get better ;)

Check for new replies or respond here...