inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Please pray for my Dad...

Written By: DeutscherGirl on 08/31/05 at 11:03 pm

My Dad has been in the hospital since yesterday and he may be there for another couple of days.

He had a silent heart attack yesterday, went to the hospital had some tests run and the doctor told him they were going to run some tests on him today. The tests had to be postponed until tomorrow and if the angio-gram comes back saying he just has a clotted artery, he'll have to have an angio-plasty done to fix it. If its more than a clot, he'll have to be sent to another hospital to have a bypass surgery.

He is doing ok right now, but we're all still worried about how the tests are going to come out, and my Dad just wants to come home where he is comfortable.

It has been a very rough couple of days for all of us and we just wish that none of this had happened.

Please wish the best for him, I know we all are over here, you have no idea how much words and thoughts can impact a person's outlook, especially now.

Thank you for taking the time to read this guys. I'll be sure to keep everyone posted on how he is doing.

Baby

Subject: Re: Please pray for my Dad...

Written By: Dominic L. on 08/31/05 at 11:04 pm

My Dad has been in the hospital since yesterday and he may be there for another couple of days.

He had a silent heart attack yesterday, went to the hospital had some tests run and the doctor told him they were going to run some tests on him today. The tests had to be postponed until tomorrow and if the angio-gram comes back saying he just has a clotted artery, he'll have to have an angio-plasty done to fix it. If its more than a clot, he'll have to be sent to another hospital to have a bypass surgery.

He is doing ok right now, but we're all still worried about how the tests are going to come out, and my Dad just wants to come home where he is comfortable.

It has been a very rough couple of days for all of us and we just wish that none of this had happened.

Please wish the best for him, I know we all are over here, you have no idea how much words and thoughts can impact a person's outlook, especially now.

Thank you for taking the time to read this guys. I'll be sure to keep everyone posted on how he is doing.

Baby

Well, I don't believe in god, so I don't exactly pray.. But I do hope the best for your dad.. My grandpa recently went through something similar

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 08/31/05 at 11:08 pm

Baby

Aww, I'm sorry to hear that. I'll be sure to say a prayer for him. I hope everything turns out okay.

Beth

Written By: ADH13 on 08/31/05 at 11:10 pm

I wish your dad the best, Jessie...

Written By: ktelqueen on 08/31/05 at 11:22 pm

{hugs}Jessie.. :)

Written By: NullandVoid on 08/31/05 at 11:32 pm

I'll pray for him too, let us know how everything works out.

Written By: DeutscherGirl on 09/01/05 at 12:12 am

Thanks so much guys! You don't know how much it means to me... :)

I'll make sure to keep everyone updated, I'll know more about whats going on with him tomorrow...

Baby

Written By: Dagwood on 09/01/05 at 12:40 am

Your dad is in my prayers, too.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/01/05 at 12:45 am

He is in my thoughts and prayers!

Erin :)

Written By: Marty McFly on 09/01/05 at 1:35 am

Baby

Sorry to hear about this. No one likes to think about their loved ones (family and friends) in a situation like this -- myself definitely included.

I would think if he's made it this far, he'll pull through - I hope he does.

My thoughts go out to you guys now.

Written By: Bobby on 09/01/05 at 2:27 am

I am very sorry to hear this. I, like the rest of us, sincerely hope your dad gets better soon.  :)

Written By: Tam on 09/01/05 at 2:28 am

Thoughts and prayers always

Tam

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 09/01/05 at 3:17 am

I hope the best outcome for your dad, baby.

Written By: jaytee on 09/01/05 at 7:49 am

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/01/05 at 12:26 pm

My thoughts are with you and your family. Hope everything turns out ok.

Cat

Written By: DeutscherGirl on 09/02/05 at 7:32 pm

Thank you so much for all of the replies and well wishings for my Dad, it makes us all feel much better, knowing that people we have never met face to face care, it means a lot... :)

I do have an update on my Dad.

He has been transferred to another hospital and is scheduled for a bypass next Tuesday, he'll be able to come home about a week after that. He has two clogged heart valves and a third that also has something wrong with it, although I never heard from my Mom what it was.

I'll keep everyone posted on how things turn out.

Thanks again so much... :)

Baby

Written By: RockandRollFan on 09/02/05 at 8:21 pm

Thank you so much for all of the replies and well wishings for my Dad, it makes us all feel much better, knowing that people we have never met face to face care, it means a lot... :)

I do have an update on my Dad.

He has been transferred to another hospital and is scheduled for a bypass next Tuesday, he'll be able to come home about a week after that. He has two clogged heart valves and a third that also has something wrong with it, although I never heard from my Mom what it was.

I'll keep everyone posted on how things turn out.

Thanks again so much... :)

Baby
I will have youo and your family in my prayers. My father had a double bypass in 1998 and is doing great so I only hope the best for yours ;)

Check for new replies or respond here...