inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: rubixcube game

Written By: whitewolf on 09/22/05 at 8:54 am

found this while testing Whistle's theory about guests stumbling upon rubixgirl's profile while looking for rubixcube :)

http://www.funfreepages.com/games/rubix_cube.php

Subject: Re: rubixcube game

Written By: whistledog on 09/22/05 at 9:26 am

that's cool :)

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 09/22/05 at 11:49 am

I suck at it too. There's no way I could ever figure one of those mofo's out.

Beth

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/22/05 at 11:51 am

It brings back memories of the real thing.

Written By: Howard on 09/22/05 at 3:19 pm

I can't even figure it out. ;D

Written By: Suicidal Blonde on 09/26/05 at 1:03 pm

I could usually get 1 side done faster than anyone else, but getting the entire thing......never did manage that one (well, unless you count taking it apart ;))

LMAO, me too!

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/26/05 at 1:04 pm

I have the real McCoy sitting on my wndow sill right now.

Written By: whistledog on 09/26/05 at 1:08 pm

I like the real rubix cube the best.  That way I can peel off the coloured stickers and mix 'em around to make it look like I solved it in record time  ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/26/05 at 1:09 pm

I like the real rubix cube the best.  That way I can peel off the coloured stickers and mix 'em around to make it look like I solved the rubix cube in record time  ;D
Many a good cube of mine was ruined by other people doing just that.

Written By: Kenlos on 09/26/05 at 1:30 pm

I have never been any good at these either.  My uncle can do a rubix cube in like 2 minutes.  He has the whole mathmatical thing memorized and so just does he series of twist in the right order and knowing how to look at the block right and he can take a totally mixed up one and be done in about 2 minutes.  Blows my mind.  He tried to show me how to do it and I could get one side right but never any farther.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/26/05 at 1:40 pm

I have never been any good at these either.  My uncle can do a rubix cube in like 2 minutes.  He has the whole mathmatical thing memorized and so just does he series of twist in the right order and knowing how to look at the block right and he can take a totally mixed up one and be done in about 2 minutes.  Blows my mind.  He tried to show me how to do it and I could get one side right but never any farther.
Back in the 80s, I had all the moves worked out, doubt if I can remember them now.

Written By: Dominic L. on 09/26/05 at 4:06 pm

found this while testing Whistle's theory about guests stumbling upon rubixgirl's profile while looking for rubixcube :)

http://www.funfreepages.com/games/rubix_cube.php

I found that too!

Written By: Southern Image on 09/26/05 at 5:26 pm

I like the real rubix cube the best.  That way I can peel off the coloured stickers and mix 'em around to make it look like I solved it in record time  ;D

My sister would do that  ;D

Written By: Howard on 09/26/05 at 6:16 pm

I was never really that good at Rubix's Cube ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...