inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: The Strange Things That Pets Do

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/22/05 at 12:32 pm

Ok....my one cat Anna (the white one) LOVES to lick plastic for some reason...and I don't know why.  I have caught her licking plastic bags, Vaughn's plastic toys, and her favorite are those plastic/wooden baby gates.....she will just sit there forever...being content, licking the gate.  It's the strangest thing...I mean, do you think she actually likes the taste of it....or the texture, or what? LOL!

Erin :)

Subject: Re: The Strange Things That Pets Do

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 09/22/05 at 12:36 pm

We had this one cat who loved the smell of my husband's shoes. ::)  He would stuff his face inside the shoe and roll his head around...like it was some kind of aphrodisiac!!  ;D

Written By: ADH13 on 09/22/05 at 12:37 pm

My dog has, on occasion, opened doors.

We had a door inside our house that has a little lever on it instead of a traditional doorknob.. so you push down on the lever, and push the door open.  My dog would jump up, push the lever down with his paw, and open it.

He had also locked me out a couple times by jumping up and pushing the lock button in with his paw.

We had to get a new doorknob. :(

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/22/05 at 12:37 pm

We had this one cat who loved the smell of my husband's shoes. ::)  He would stuff his face inside the shoe and roll his head around...like it was some kind of aphrodisiac!!  ;D

OMG...that is SO funnY!!!!! ;D ;D  Animals are so odd!!

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/22/05 at 12:39 pm

We had a door inside our house that has a little lever on it instead of a traditional doorknob.. so you push down on the lever, and push the door open.  My dog would jump up, push the lever down with his paw, and open it.

He had also locked me out a couple times by jumping up and pushing the lock button in with his paw.

We had to get a new doorknob. :(

OMG...it is so funny how they know and/or figure things out like that!!!  My sister-in-law's dog actually opened up their refrigerator....and ate an entire turkey....bones and all!!!!!

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 09/22/05 at 12:40 pm

I guess he wanted the house to himself!!  ;D

Written By: Step-chan on 09/22/05 at 12:42 pm

OMG...it is so funny how they know and/or figure things out like that!!!  My sister-in-law's dog actually opened up their refrigerator....and ate an entire turkey....bones and all!!!!!

Never heard of that before. The cat I used to have would eat bread, tomatoes, lettuce and all sorts of things that cats usually don't eat.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/22/05 at 12:43 pm

These two keep us entertained for hours on end. What I always think is funny is when one of them will chase the other up the stairs and then they switch positions going down the stairs.

In the morning, we both sit at the table reading the paper. Electra will jump up on the microwave and sit up there to look out the window. When she wants to get down, she doesn't jump on the empty chair (the way she gets up), she has to "Squeak" several times until she gets Carlos' attention so he will put her down on the floor. After a couple of bites of food, she is back up on the microwave.

At night, she will come up to me and purr and snuggle. I will pet her, she will purr. I will pet her, she will purr. I will pet her, she will bite me. Runs away, gets a couple of bites of food and will be back purring away. The cat is strange.

Cat

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/22/05 at 12:44 pm

My cats get SO hyper at night and sometimes in the morning. Their eyes get real big and they run up and down the stairs, chasing after each other...then they wrestle....and then I find them sitting there cleaning each other!! LOL!

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 09/22/05 at 1:01 pm

Never heard of that before. The cat I used to have would eat bread, tomatoes, lettuce and all sorts of things that cats usually don't eat.

One of my folks' cats likes to eat green olives.  ???

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/22/05 at 1:02 pm

I had a cat that used to eat raw onions.  :o

Cat

Written By: whistledog on 09/22/05 at 1:26 pm

My dad's cat used to rub her face up against my feet.  I'd sit on the floor .. she'd come over and just rub her head against my feet for no reason at all.  Man, I miss that cat  :\'(

Written By: ADH13 on 09/22/05 at 1:27 pm

You know how cats usually will jump down from your lap when you go to stand up??  My cousin has a cat who refuses to get up until you are actually standing up.    Your thighs can be at a 45 degree angle in the process of standing up.. and the cat is still trying to cling on. :)

Written By: nally on 09/22/05 at 1:30 pm

When I was little, we had a dog named Dusty; she would do some really funny things sometimes. On Christmas Day in 1989 she ate a cannoli (an Italian pastry stuffed with ricotta cheese) intended for me! :D It was on a low table, obviously within her reach, because she placed her front paws on the table and gobbled up the cannoli real fast!

Written By: whitewolf on 09/22/05 at 1:33 pm

I find it funny how one pet would be jealous of the other.

I have a poodle and the other day we got a cat, Cindy (the poodle) was sitting on the couch beside me and I patted the seat on the other side of me for Keisha (the cat) to jump up and Cindy whined.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/22/05 at 1:38 pm

I posted this once before but I think it is worth posting again.

(Again, I appoligize for it being small)

Cat

Written By: nally on 09/22/05 at 1:41 pm

I posted this once before but I think it is worth posting again.

(Again, I appoligize for it being small)

Cat

What exactly is happening in that pic, Cat?

Written By: whistledog on 09/22/05 at 1:42 pm

My dad's other cat was a show off.  He'd go down to the bay and find an old dead fish that had washed up on the shore.  He'd drag the fish back to the house, then wait until someone saw his catch.  Then he'd drag the fish into seclusion within the trees.  5 minutes later he'd come out licking his lips LOL

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/22/05 at 1:43 pm

What exactly is happening in that pic, Cat?

The cat has a can stuck on her head.  I know it is kind of small. I should try to scan that in again to make it bigger.

Cat

Written By: whitewolf on 09/22/05 at 1:46 pm

here is a bigger image cat :)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/22/05 at 2:03 pm

Thank you.  :) :) :)

Cat

Written By: nally on 09/22/05 at 2:04 pm

Now I can see it. :) I guess you saved it tina?

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 09/22/05 at 2:05 pm

My cat once lit a match with the friction of her claws and caught our carpet on fire.

Written By: Alchoholica on 09/22/05 at 2:06 pm

My dog tends to have what i call 'Her retarded periods' where she'll run around the house like a loon knocking things over then come and sleep on my lap  ;D

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/22/05 at 2:08 pm

The cat who got her head stuck in the can used to chase her tail all the time. I thought cats were smarter than that.

Cat

Written By: whitewolf on 09/22/05 at 2:14 pm

Thank you.  :) :) :)

Cat

your welcome

Now I can see it. :) I guess you saved it tina?

yeah I used microsoft photo editor to select and crop the picture :)

The cat who got her head stuck in the can used to chase her tail all the time. I thought cats were smarter than that.

Cat

My sisters dog was hit by a car when it was a puppy, and after that he used to chase it's tail and get his water bucket on his head then bark because he couldn't get it off.

Written By: Howard on 09/22/05 at 3:18 pm

How did your cat get it's head stuck in a can? ;D

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 09/22/05 at 3:23 pm

My cat once lit a match with the friction of her claws and caught our carpet on fire.

You're not serious!!  :o ;D

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/22/05 at 5:59 pm

How did your cat get it's head stuck in a can? ;D

She was licking the inside and went a little bit too far in.

Cat

Written By: gemini on 09/22/05 at 6:06 pm

My dog has a habit of doing this one stupid thing everytime she goes to the backdoor to go outside. She will wait for you to get by the door, then she'll walk around you 2 times before she'll go out.  :o  It's really wierd, but she does it every time.  :-\\ 

Written By: nally on 09/22/05 at 6:08 pm

My dog has a habit of doing this one stupid thing everytime she goes to the backdoor to go outside. She will wait for you to get by the door, then she'll walk around you 2 times before she'll go out.  :o  It's really weird, but she does it every time.  :-\\ 

So does mine! She'll sometimes want to go out, but she won't do any business. I think she does that just so she'll get a treat, but that just won't happen. ::)

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 09/22/05 at 6:16 pm

You're not serious!!  :o ;D

lol, I am - I've got burn stains to prove it !! Luckily, it was a fireplace carpet mat, so our "real" carpet didn't get harmed - but that mat nearly got a hole burned through it!

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 09/22/05 at 6:18 pm

That's too cute, Cat!

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/22/05 at 6:23 pm

lol, I am - I've got burn stains to prove it !! Luckily, it was a fireplace carpet mat, so our "real" carpet didn't get harmed - but that mat nearly got a hole burned through it!

that is SO funny!  ;D

Written By: RockandRollFan on 09/22/05 at 6:24 pm

My dog Penny always rubs her face on the ground/carpet, etc. a few times before eating her food :D

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 09/22/05 at 6:31 pm

Another thing I remember is my cat (the same one) once latched onto a man's crotch at our house. He was a landscaper and we were interviewing him for the job, and all of the sudden her little kitten paws just wrapped themselves around his package - okay, I know this sounds gross - but it's the truth!  lol

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/22/05 at 6:32 pm

Another thing I remember is my cat (the same one) once latched onto a man's crotch at our house. He was a landscaper and we were interviewing him for the job, and all of the sudden her little kitten paws just wrapped themselves around his package - okay, I know this sounds gross - but it's the truth!  lol

OUCH!!!

Cat

Written By: ElDuderino on 09/22/05 at 8:26 pm

Our punky little orange cat with a little pink nose(hes manpretty like Kelso ;D ), Romeo, watches television all the time. He will sit on the floor right infront of it and watch attentively for up to 30 minutes at a time. :D ;D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/22/05 at 8:28 pm

Our punky little orange cat with a little pink nose(hes manpretty like Kelso ;D ), Romeo, watches television all the time. He will sit on the floor right infront of it and watch attentively for up to 30 minutes at a time. :D ;D

that's funny you should say that...my cats do the same thing!  They are always there when something is going on. When I am reading a book to Vaughn...they sit around and actually listen to me read...when I am watching TV..they perch on top of my back and watch TV with us....it's so cute!

Written By: jackas on 09/22/05 at 9:51 pm

My dog has a habit of doing this one stupid thing everytime she goes to the backdoor to go outside. She will wait for you to get by the door, then she'll walk around you 2 times before she'll go out.  :o  It's really wierd, but she does it every time.  :-\\ 

LOL  Doggy OCD. :D

Written By: jackas on 09/22/05 at 10:04 pm

We used to have two Golden Retrievers, Missy and Mikey.  Mikey was a big blonde slobbering fool and he seemed so dopey, but he would do the smartest things sometimes.

When Missy would go into heat...bear with me.....if Mikey wanted to mount her but she was laying down, he would go get a mouthful of dogfood and carry it over to Missy and drop it on the ground in front of her.  Of course she had to stand up to eat it and then whamo, Mikey would mount her. ;D

Mikey would also take us for walks around the backyard.  My mom has a huge backyard with a sidewalk that wraps all the way around
the house.  Well Mikey would grab our wrists in his mouth and walk you on the sidewalk from one side of the house to the other and back.

One more........

When I was in Elementary School, we would walk home from school and take a shortcut through the church yard that was right behind our house.  We would hop this six foot wall and before we jumped down we would throw our book bags down on the ground.  Well Mikey would come over and pick them up by the handle and carry them to the back door for us.

He was a cool dog. :)

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 09/22/05 at 10:50 pm

Another thing I remember is my cat (the same one) once latched onto a man's crotch at our house. He was a landscaper and we were interviewing him for the job, and all of the sudden her little kitten paws just wrapped themselves around his package - okay, I know this sounds gross - but it's the truth!  lol

That is hilarious!!!  ;D

(Though I'm sure he didn't think so...)

Written By: QueenAmenRa on 09/22/05 at 11:02 pm

My sister's cats, if there's something they don't like (i.e. they dont wanna finish their catfood)  they drag newspaper or something over it like its kitty litter.

hehe.....and one time last summer when i was staying with my sister, my (now ex) bf came over.....to my room, and well the cats usually run away from strangers, but i guess they got to curious what was going on  ;D
it was hilarious- all of a sudden one cat pops her head around the corner with this horrified look on her face, then disappears  and then the other cat does the exact same thing

Written By: Dagwood on 09/23/05 at 12:11 am

Ok....my one cat Anna (the white one) LOVES to lick plastic for some reason...and I don't know why. I have caught her licking plastic bags, Vaughn's plastic toys, and her favorite are those plastic/wooden baby gates.....she will just sit there forever...being content, licking the gate. It's the strangest thing...I mean, do you think she actually likes the taste of it....or the texture, or what? LOL!

Mine chews on plastic.  Leave a plastic bag on the floor and there will be holes in it in the morning.

Written By: Alchoholica on 09/23/05 at 12:13 am

Mine chews on plastic.  Leave a plastic bag on the floor and there will be holes in it in the morning.

My horse Larry eats plastic bags.

Written By: gemini on 09/23/05 at 6:44 am

LOL  Doggy OCD. :D

I thought the same thing.  ;D 

We used to have two Golden Retrievers, Missy and Mikey. Mikey was a big blonde slobbering fool and he seemed so dopey, but he would do the smartest things sometimes.

When Missy would go into heat...bear with me.....if Mikey wanted to mount her but she was laying down, he would go get a mouthful of dogfood and carry it over to Missy and drop it on the ground in front of her. Of course she had to stand up to eat it and then whamo, Mikey would mount her. ;D

LMAO!  ;D 

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/23/05 at 10:44 am

Didn't you know that was one of the four basic food groups? You know, meat, vegetables, dairy, and plastic.  :D ;D

Cat

Written By: whitewolf on 09/23/05 at 11:01 am

I just got a cat on Tuesday and I just noticed her washing her face, not the usual way a cat does that. She was dipping her paw into her water dish and washing her face with that.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/23/05 at 11:06 am

My cat (who is no longer with us  :\'( ) used to walk along the side of the tub while I was in the bath. Many times her tail will be dangling in the water and she would care. One time she was walking around and slipped and her back paw went into the water. She got down off the tub, sat with her back towards me but turned to look at me as if to say, "Yeah, I meant to do that" and then walked out of the bathroom with as much dignity as she could, shaking her back leg.

Cat

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 09/23/05 at 11:50 am

We used to have two Golden Retrievers, Missy and Mikey.  Mikey was a big blonde slobbering fool and he seemed so dopey, but he would do the smartest things sometimes.

When Missy would go into heat...bear with me.....if Mikey wanted to mount her but she was laying down, he would go get a mouthful of dogfood and carry it over to Missy and drop it on the ground in front of her.  Of course she had to stand up to eat it and then whamo, Mikey would mount her. ;D

That is just TOO funny!!!!!  ;D

Written By: Howard on 09/23/05 at 3:26 pm

She was licking the inside and went a little bit too far in.

Cat

I hope she wasn't bleeding cause the can must've been sharp. :o

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/23/05 at 6:20 pm

I hope she wasn't bleeding cause the can must've been sharp. :o

Naw. She was fine-but she didn't stick her head too far in a can after that. She learned her lesson.  ;D

Cat

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 09/23/05 at 6:27 pm

I just got a cat on Tuesday and I just noticed her washing her face, not the usual way a cat does that. She was dipping her paw into her water dish and washing her face with that.

That's a clean cat for you  :0)

Written By: Dagwood on 09/23/05 at 6:58 pm

Didn't you know that was one of the four basic food groups? You know, meat, vegetables, dairy, and plastic. :D ;D

Cat

I did not know that...explains alot. :D

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 09/23/05 at 7:45 pm

My first cat, Sylvester, actually LOVED spaghetti sauce..especially Ragu Marinara...he also would 'steal' my watch if I dropped it on the floor...It was sad to lose him..he was 14 years old when I had to have him be put down...He had major FUS(urinary tract) problems most of his life...I lovingly took care of him...he truly loved life...and the humans he owned.

Written By: nally on 09/24/05 at 12:47 am

My horse Larry eats plastic bags.

You have a horse? ??? And it eats plastic? ::)

Written By: jackas on 09/24/05 at 12:50 am

I had a cat named KC....he loved broccoli.

I had a dog named Daisy....she hated lobster.

Ok, I'm leaving. :P

Written By: nally on 09/24/05 at 12:53 am

I already mentioned on here that my Dusty dog (1977-93) loved cannoli, but she also loved all kinds of people food. One time before I was born, she climbed up on the table and ate part of a chocolate cake intended to be a birthday cake for my dad! (I know about this because my mom told me the story a few times.)

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 09/24/05 at 6:25 am

Tika goes bonkers chasing the light from a laser pointer! Good thing laser pointers are pretty cheap to obtain now....that's the only thing that ALWAYS gets her playing...does anyone here have a cat that loves that kinda stuff? Or a dog that does?

Written By: QueenAmenRa on 09/24/05 at 12:15 pm

Thats funny!   I remember my piano teacher's cat used to lick my hand and then rub her face/head on the part she just licked.....talk about lazy    ;D

btw, anyone else have cats who go tongue-crazy when you scratch their back?

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/24/05 at 12:45 pm

Thats funny!   I remember my piano teacher's cat used to lick my hand and then rub her face/head on the part she just licked.....talk about lazy    ;D

hahahahaa...my cats do that sometimes too!  ;D

Written By: Howard on 09/24/05 at 5:56 pm

Naw. She was fine-but she didn't stick her head too far in a can after that. She learned her lesson.  ;D

Cat

Did you discipline your cat?

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/24/05 at 6:09 pm

Did you discipline your cat?

Not for that. She learned that all on her own.

Cat

Written By: Howard on 09/24/05 at 6:15 pm

Not for that. She learned that all on her own.

Cat

That's a smart cat

Written By: NullandVoid on 09/24/05 at 6:21 pm

i don't have any pets but my friend's dog eats sunflower seeds. She cracks the shell, eats the seeds and spits the shell out! :o

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 09/24/05 at 6:45 pm

I still wonder if anyone else has a cat that goes bonkers chasing that little dot of light from a laser pointer...?

Written By: shiprunner12 on 09/24/05 at 7:01 pm

I still wonder if anyone else has a cat that goes bonkers chasing that little dot of light from a laser pointer...?

Mine does. He even chases after the light from a flashlight. Something he also does is whenever we get home from being away for a long time he'll be on the stairs and he'll roll on his back and will end up rolling all the way down the stairs.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/24/05 at 9:15 pm

ya, that's pretty common for a cat to do.....cats love to chase things like that....mine have chased a flashlight before.

Written By: Dominic L. on 09/25/05 at 1:01 am

ya, that's pretty common for a cat to do.....cats love to chase things like that....mine have chased a flashlight before.

one of my cats would try to chase it into little corners and the hit its head on the wall... but still ignore it.

Written By: belladonna on 09/25/05 at 6:42 am

I once had a cat that would play fetch and another that would race into the bathroom when it heard the toilet flush so it could jump up on the seat and watch the water swirl.  He actually twirled his head in unison with the water.

Written By: Howard on 09/25/05 at 7:48 am

I once had a cat that would play fetch and another that would race into the bathroom when it heard the toilet flush so it could jump up on the seat and watch the water swirl.  He actually twirled his head in unison with the water.

That's a strange dog ;D ::)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/25/05 at 10:47 am

I had a cat that loved to chase the light from a flashlight. I also had a cat that used to try to get the pin point lights on Star Trek that went into the corner of the t.v. screen. (I have a consol so it is easy for the cats to go up to the screen.) That same cat once tried to get in the middle of a basketball game that was on t.v. I think he wanted to say, "Hey guys, throw me the ball, I'm open."

One time I was watching figure skating. One of my cats was sitting on the couch and when Oksana Baul came on, he got off the couch and went right up to the t.v. and was watching very closely. After she was done skating, the cat walked away. Either he really liked Oksana or was fascinated by her costume that seemed to glitter in the light.

Cat

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 09/25/05 at 11:31 am

I had a cat that loved to chase the light from a flashlight. I also had a cat that used to try to get the pin point lights on Star Trek that went into the corner of the t.v. screen. (I have a consol so it is easy for the cats to go up to the screen.) That same cat once tried to get in the middle of a basketball game that was on t.v. I think he wanted to say, "Hey guys, throw me the ball, I'm open."

One time I was watching figure skating. One of my cats was sitting on the couch and when Oksana Baul came on, he got off the couch and went right up to the t.v. and was watching very closely. After she was done skating, the cat walked away. Either he really liked Oksana or was fascinated by her costume that seemed to glitter in the light.

Cat
Tika tries to swat the cars when I'm watching NASCAR....she usually swats at Jeff Gordon's car, and sometimes Kevin Harvick's car(I think because Harvick's car has silver as part of the paint scheme)....she for some reason swats at Jeff Gordon when he's doing an interview...I think somehow Tika knows I have no love lost for Gordon!

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/25/05 at 11:59 am

Tika tries to swat the cars when I'm watching NASCAR....she usually swats at Jeff Gordon's car, and sometimes Kevin Harvick's car(I think because Harvick's car has silver as part of the paint scheme)....she for some reason swats at Jeff Gordon when he's doing an interview...I think somehow Tika knows I have no love lost for Gordon!

That's funny.

Cat

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 09/25/05 at 2:59 pm

My dog used to like chasing after cars. He'd run up to their tires and bark at them. Every single car! I soon figured out that when we'd vacuum the carpet, he'd do the same thing. I think he got the cars mixed up with being extra large vacuums.  ;D

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 09/25/05 at 8:10 pm

When Tika plays, she hides behind objects and pounces on whatever she's playing with,as if she's really hunting a mouse. I think it's cool that cats act out their many rituals and behaviors while playing.

Written By: nally on 09/25/05 at 8:32 pm

That's funny...did he get dizzy?

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 09/27/05 at 9:00 pm

When I was a kid, my sister's Seal Point Siamese cat, Holly, opened the cabinet door and got in the cat food box..and my sister blamed ME for it...obviously she underestimated a feline's intelligence..especially a Siamese cat's!

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 09/28/05 at 8:16 pm

Tika will swat me if I ignore her when she wants attention...she does not use the claws though...just a swat with her paw.

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 09/28/05 at 8:33 pm

http://emotioneric.com/mauledbyadog.jpg

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/28/05 at 9:50 pm

http://emotioneric.com/mauledbyadog.jpg

BAHAHAHAAAA.....now THAT was funny! ;D :D

Written By: Howard on 09/29/05 at 3:43 pm

Tika will swat me if I ignore her when she wants attention...she does not use the claws though...just a swat with her paw.

So she does that for attention?

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 09/30/05 at 7:31 pm

So she does that for attention?
Yes, if 'her majesty' feels that I've ignored her when she wants something...like petting..being fed...litterbox change....

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 10/09/05 at 10:25 pm

This is so funny!  Last night...I was laying on one couch and Chris was laying on the other couch...watching TV.  My cat Kit-Kat always lays above me on the top of the couch...and sometimes she will curl up on my back.  So...last night...Chris grabbed my hand and was holding it....all of a sudden, Kit-Kat jumped up from her spot...came over and physically seperated my hand from Chris' hand....and then curled up right next to my hand.....LOOLLOLOL...talk about jealous! I thought that was so crazy! :D ;D

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 10/11/05 at 8:26 pm

Tika wakes me up at PRECISELY 6 A.M.....her majesty wants to be FED...and then she comes back upstairs and onto my bed and cuddles with me...it's comforting to have her with me, purring, and being loving and sweet...Most people who don't like cats don't see their kind, loving, and caring side...oh well, it's their loss. I like dogs too but can't have one I can only have one pet where I live...and Queen Tika would absolutely DISOWN me!!

Written By: MLB on 10/12/05 at 3:02 pm

My dog talks a little and the bird says a couple things and the kitten runs around the house like there's no gravity and no tomorrow and climbs on everything like he's part mountain goat or something! He also chases the big dog and gets in trouble with her. then he pounces and attacks the big cat and gets bit for that. But it is funny to watch all of them run around the house up/down stairs .

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 10/18/05 at 12:00 pm

Ok...last night I was laying on my bed watching TV...and my white cat Anna came up and sat on my back. She is usually not affectionate at all...but every once in a while she has a spurt of affection toward me.  Meanwhile my other cat (Kit-Kat) was watching from outside of the door. She is THE MOST affectionate cat I have ever met and she is always cuddling up against me...sitting beside me, on my lap...you get the idea...she can never be TOO close to me. So...all of a sudden she comes over and jumps on the bed and lays near me....but she turns her back to me and WILL NOT look at me for anything. Usually all I have to do is say, "come here Kit" and she jumps up with me....but she was totally ignoring me because she was mad that Anna was on my back and she wasn't......that is so funny...they are as bad as kids! LOL! ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...