inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: if your pet could speak English..what do you think they'd ask about humans?

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 09/23/05 at 9:56 pm

Tika would probably ask:
Why do you bathe rather than lick yourself?
Why do you walk on two legs rather than four?
Why can't you move your ears?
Why do you have clothes rather than fur?
Why are you so active during daytime?
Why do you use utensils to eat your food rather than eat like me?
Why don't you have paws?
Why don't you have a tail?

Subject: Re: if your pet could speak English..what do you think they'd ask about humans?

Written By: deadrockstar on 09/23/05 at 10:04 pm

Ay, pero mi perro son habla español.  :(

Subject: Re: if your pet could speak English..what do you think they'd ask about humans?

Written By: Wiffle on 09/23/05 at 10:30 pm

I don't think they would ask anything. I think they would just tell us things.

Bring me some food/water/hay.
Stop touching my head!

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 09/24/05 at 3:19 am

I don't think they would ask anything. I think they would just tell us things.

Bring me some food/water/hay.
Stop touching my head!

Cats would give us a piece of their mind for sure..."Get rid of the d@mn dog!" "Feed me NOW or I will drive you nuts" "When are you,lazy a$$ human, gonna get around to CLEANING MY LITTER BOX!?!" "I did NOT mean to up that hairball SO DON'T EVEN TRY TO GIVE ME THAT DISGUSTING HAIRBALL REMEDY"...but I'd think they would also say " I like when you pet me" and even "Human....I love you"

Written By: Dominic L. on 09/24/05 at 10:39 am

Ay, pero mi perro son habla español.  :(

¿Su perro habla español?

¡hace tan mi gato!

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/24/05 at 1:34 pm

I don't know....but I would sure be happy...because than I wouldn't be the only talking female in this house...and we could chat about "girl stuff'....LOL!!! ;D

Erin :)

Written By: Billy Florio on 09/24/05 at 1:46 pm

if my pet could speak english, it would probably say:

"Hey, why the hell are you putting me on all these late night talk shows?!!....and why arent I getting a cut of the money?!?!?!"

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/24/05 at 1:47 pm

"Where's my dinner?"

Written By: Dagwood on 09/24/05 at 2:25 pm

Get this kid away from me.  And, could you please tell her I don't like to wear doll clothes.  I'm a boy why does she put dresses on me and why did she name me Ginger?

(yes, my cat would have issues and probably be visiting the kitty psychiatrist. ;D )

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/24/05 at 2:26 pm

"Now where is that fluffy cushion I always like to lie down on?" (not in the vocabulary of a Goldfish)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/24/05 at 2:57 pm

I want attention, NOW!!!

Feed me, NOW!!!!

Um, the litter box needs changing, NOW!!!!

I want to play, NOW!!!!

Leave me alone, NOW!!!!

Cat

Written By: Alchoholica on 09/24/05 at 3:47 pm

I love You! I love You! I love You! Look.. Look.. Look i'm being cute. I love You! I love You! I'm here, look at me! I love You!

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 09/24/05 at 5:09 pm

I love You! I love You! I love You! Look.. Look.. Look i'm being cute. I love You! I love You! I'm here, look at me! I love You!
Tika on going to the vet....Oh..here comes the dreaded pet carrier....I KNOW WHERE YOU'RE GONNA TAKE ME,SO DON'T EVEN TRY PUTTING ME IN THERE...COZ I HATE THAT D@MN VET WITH A PASSION!! YOU HEAR ME? I AM NOT GOING IN THAT CARRIER!!!

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 09/24/05 at 5:12 pm

"Hey human..why do you make a big thing outta my fur being the same colors as that "Tony" human's firesuit?

and Tika on male cats...'Not interested......I'm spayed, pal!'

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 09/24/05 at 5:14 pm

Tika on felines..."yes,we ARE humans...with fur, paws, wiggly ears, and a tail"

Written By: Howard on 09/24/05 at 5:14 pm

Sorry,I don't own a pet but I used to in 1988 and it was a gerbil. ;D

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 09/24/05 at 5:16 pm

A dog in need of a bath might say "Why do you leave me all stinky and dirty....GET IT? I NEED A BATH, PRONTO!"

Written By: Howard on 09/24/05 at 5:17 pm

I wouldn't know what my gerbil would say about me. ;D

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 09/24/05 at 5:22 pm

A pet land hermit crab would say:

"I need new shells in this tank! I have outgrown this old decrepit thing and there are prettier shells out there!"

"Can't you see I'm molting? Leave me buried in this sand, my exoskeleton needs to harden...then I can come out and crawl on your hands!"

"Why do you feed me this 'hermit crab food'? I want fruit..NOW..or else(crab opens and closes pinchers)!

Written By: Howard on 09/24/05 at 5:25 pm

What would a pigeon say about us humans? ;D

Written By: whistledog on 09/24/05 at 5:31 pm

What would a pigeon say about us humans? ;D

"Bombs Away"  ;D

Written By: Howard on 09/24/05 at 5:32 pm

"Bombs Away"  ;D

They'd say that? ;D

Written By: Ripp on 09/24/05 at 5:34 pm

What about "Hey, why don't you poop on everything too?"

My goldfish would probably ask, "How do you breathe out of water? I'd love to do that trick!", "Why is there no escape from this piece of water and why does everything look so odd out there?", OR (and my favourite): "I've a question to ask you." 3 seconds later. "I've a question to ask you." 3 seconds later. "I've a question to ask you." Lol! :D

Written By: Howard on 09/24/05 at 5:43 pm

What would squirrels say?

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/24/05 at 6:07 pm

Tika on going to the vet....Oh..here comes the dreaded pet carrier....I KNOW WHERE YOU'RE GONNA TAKE ME,SO DON'T EVEN TRY PUTTING ME IN THERE...COZ I HATE THAT D@MN VET WITH A PASSION!! YOU HEAR ME? I AM NOT GOING IN THAT CARRIER!!!

Sounds like my two going to the vet, also.

Cat

Written By: NullandVoid on 09/24/05 at 6:45 pm

Dog: Hey why don't you ever smell my Butt?? I lick it everyday, it's clean!

Written By: Howard on 09/25/05 at 8:18 am

What would a racoon say? ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/25/05 at 8:19 am

What would a racoon say? ;D
If a racoon said "Woof", then it would be speaking a foreign language.

Written By: Paul on 09/25/05 at 9:46 am

The mog would probably ask me, 'If you hate that dam' office so much, why do you go there, day after day?!!'

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/25/05 at 9:49 am

The mog would probably ask me, 'If you hate that dam' office so much, why do you go there, day after day?!!'

That is true, animals have no concept of money!

Written By: Alchoholica on 09/25/05 at 6:49 pm

That is true, animals have no concept of money!

I beg to differ.

My horse once ate a wallet  ;D

Written By: Wiffle on 09/26/05 at 12:59 am

I beg to differ.

Wallet... beef jerky... what's the difference?

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/26/05 at 1:23 am

I beg to differ.

The horse was told to get plenty of greens?

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 09/26/05 at 1:37 am

My cat would say, "Why do I have a mohawk on my back?" (her fur has gathered on the back and it's starting to look a little too furry)

Written By: Bobby on 09/26/05 at 1:41 am

All a pet would say to you all day is . . .

GIVE ME FOOD
GIVE ME FOOD
GIVE ME FOOD
GIVE ME FOOD
GIVE ME FOOD
GIVE ME FOOD
GIVE ME FOOD
GIVE ME FOOD . . .

Ad Nauseum.  ;D

Written By: Suicidal Blonde on 09/26/05 at 12:49 pm

Bring me some FOOD!  ;D

Written By: Howard on 09/26/05 at 6:43 pm

What would a crow say? ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/27/05 at 6:50 am

What kind of conversation ants would have?

Written By: Alchoholica on 09/27/05 at 1:51 pm

The horse was told to get plenty of greens?

;D

THE QUEEN THE QUEEN! She's Ugly as sin.. THE QUEEN THE QUEEN!

Let's eat the queen and start our own colony.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/27/05 at 1:52 pm

"Anarchy rules OK!"

Check for new replies or respond here...