inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: A dirt magnet outfit

Written By: Barefoot_Blues on 10/03/05 at 9:35 am

Does anyone else have this problem? You have one item hanging in your closet, the day you decide to wear it, "stuff" seems to get all over it. >:(  I have this one white shirt and it NEVER fails. No matter how careful I am, it collects dirt or food. No other item seems to do this, as much as this white shirt.  :-[ I'm at the point of calling it "CURSED"  :D

Subject: Re: A dirt magnet outfit

Written By: karen on 10/03/05 at 9:55 am

I don't think I've noticed it with any of my clothes but my husband has a particular pair of trousers like that.  He wears them for five minutes and they are dirty.  Usually the culprit is one of the children but occasionally he has no idea how they got dirty.

Written By: Southern Image on 10/03/05 at 12:58 pm

When my daughter was a baby, she had one. It seemed no matter when she wore a certain outfit, she either spit up or leaked thru diaper.  :P :-X I began calling it the 'poopy outfit'  ;D

Written By: CatwomanofV on 10/03/05 at 1:08 pm

I have a few of those myself. What really bugs me is when I pull something out and it is covered in cat hair. But, I have rearranged things so they can't get at the clean clothes (too much). Now, both of them have been taking to sleeping in my dirty clothes basket. I don't mind that because the clothes in there are going to be washed anyway.

But you know what they say, no outfit is complete without cat hair.

Cat

Written By: Howard on 10/03/05 at 6:16 pm

It happens to me too that I spill stuff or I wind up with lint on my shirts. >:(

Check for new replies or respond here...