inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Things About Your Mate that You Love (or at least like :0)

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 10/10/05 at 3:31 pm

I know there's a thread about things that drive you nuts about your mate, but how about the good things that they do?

Anyone?

C'mon... they must've done something right...

Yoo.. hoo...  ;D

Subject: Re: Things About Your Mate that You Love (or at least like :0)

Written By: Suicidal Blonde on 10/10/05 at 4:02 pm

I love the way he kisses. Even when I'm mad at him, if he comes up and kisses me, thats it, I melt.

Written By: Southern Image on 10/10/05 at 4:19 pm

http://www.inthe00s.com/smilies/naughty.gifI love how he plays with my hair while we are watching television. I also LOVE the way he smells. http://www.inthe00s.com/smilies/pinklove.gif

Written By: ADH13 on 10/10/05 at 4:28 pm

I like the fact that even when he's mad at me, he doesn't cuss at me or call me names.  He is really good about sticking to the issue and not personally attacking me.

Also he doesn't drink, or do drugs.  And he leaves all the home decorating up to me!

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 10/10/05 at 4:39 pm

I love it when he'll grab my hand and hold it as we walk across the street.
I love it when he smiles - as it's rare.  :)

Written By: Bobby on 10/10/05 at 4:41 pm

. . . I love all the peace and quiet.  ;) ;D

Written By: gemini on 10/10/05 at 4:44 pm

He never yells, he doesn't bug me about keeping the house spotless or dinner on the table at 5:00 sharp, if he's hungry and I don't feel like cooking, he finds himself something to eat, and if I do cook, he doesn't care what it is, he'll eat it! He's a hard worker, and has always worked for the 26 yrs. I've known him. He's crazy about our daughters and our dog!   :D  And the best thing is, he cracks me up all the time!   ;D

Written By: Bobby on 10/10/05 at 4:52 pm

Andy loves it when I bite his fingernails.  ;D

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 10/10/05 at 4:56 pm

He never yells, he doesn't bug me about keeping the house spotless or dinner on the table at 5:00 sharp, if he's hungry and I don't feel like cooking, he finds himself something to eat, and if I do cook, he doesn't care what it is, he'll eat it! He's a hard worker, and has always worked for the 26 yrs. I've known him. He's crazy about our daughters and our dog!   :D  And the best thing is, he cracks me up all the time!   ;D

So sweet, Gemini. He sounds like such a great guy.  :)

Written By: gemini on 10/10/05 at 4:57 pm

So sweet, Gemini. He sounds like such a great guy.  :)

Oh, don't get me wrong, he has his moments!  ;D  I'm just feeling mushy today! I guess I'll keep him!  :)

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 10/10/05 at 5:01 pm

. . . I love all the peace and quiet.  ;) ;D

Yeah, I hear ya on that one, Bobby :0)

Written By: Bobby on 10/10/05 at 5:02 pm

Yeah, I hear ya on that one, Bobby :0)

She doesn't nag me either funnily enough . . .  ;) ;D

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 10/10/05 at 5:03 pm

Oh, don't get me wrong, he has his moments!  ;D  I'm just feeling mushy today! I guess I'll keep him!  :)

Ohh, I'm sure.. but, I guess those highs and lows are good to keep things in balance.. But, I'll check into the other thread if I feel my down days with him.. lol

Written By: gemini on 10/10/05 at 5:04 pm

Ohh, I'm sure.. but, I guess those highs and lows are good to keep things in balance.. But, I'll check into the other thread if I feel my down days with him.. lol

;D 

Written By: Suicidal Blonde on 10/10/05 at 5:26 pm

Andy loves it when I bite his fingernails.  ;D

What?  LMAO

Written By: Marty McFly on 10/10/05 at 5:45 pm

What? LMAO

I'm guessing Bobby was referring to "mate" as in friend, not "significant other" (correct me if I'm wrong, Bob!).

Either that or he was just joking around. ;D

Written By: Marty McFly on 10/10/05 at 5:49 pm

He never yells, he doesn't bug me about keeping the house spotless or dinner on the table at 5:00 sharp, if he's hungry and I don't feel like cooking, he finds himself something to eat, and if I do cook, he doesn't care what it is, he'll eat it! He's a hard worker, and has always worked for the 26 yrs. I've known him. He's crazy about our daughters and our dog!  :D  And the best thing is, he cracks me up all the time!  ;D

Sounds like a great guy for sure. :)

That general description kinda reminds me of what I'd probably be like in a situation like that too.

Written By: Howard on 10/10/05 at 5:49 pm

She has spunk & She has a nice french kiss though she could do a little bit better
She has a lot of sexiness :)

Written By: Suicidal Blonde on 10/10/05 at 5:51 pm

I'm guessing Bobby was referring to "mate" as in friend, not "significant other" (correct me if I'm wrong, Bob!).

It was the fingernail biting that got me  ;D I hope he doesn't chew toenails - ROFL

Written By: Suicidal Blonde on 10/10/05 at 5:52 pm

She has spunk & She has a nice french kiss though she could do a little bit better
She has a lot of sexiness :)

You got to teach her that , Howard . ;)

Written By: Howard on 10/10/05 at 5:54 pm

You got to teach her that , Howard . ;)

Teach her what? How to french kiss? I think she uses too much mouth.I enjoy the slobbering sometimes. ;D

Written By: Marty McFly on 10/10/05 at 5:56 pm

It was the fingernail biting that got me ;D I hope he doesn't chew toenails - ROFL

Ah, gotcha. :)

I always used to fingernail bite when I was younger (I still easily get annoyed if they grow a little long, to where I can "feel" them. I solved it by always having clippers nearby). ;D

Toenail biting? It's the punchline to a couple jokes, but I don't know of anyone who does it for real, LOL.

Written By: Howard on 10/10/05 at 5:57 pm

Her warmth and passion :)

Written By: Suicidal Blonde on 10/10/05 at 6:01 pm

Teach her what? How to french kiss? I think she uses too much mouth.I enjoy the slobbering sometimes. ;D

YES! You teach her by showing her what you like ;)  Then tell her thats the way you like it. Its not hard.  :D

Written By: Bobby on 10/10/05 at 6:02 pm

What?  LMAO

Formerly known as 'Alchoholica' on the boards.

Nice to know someone is paying attention.  ;D

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 10/10/05 at 6:04 pm

Another thing I love is when he makes me a full course lunch to take to work with me.

Written By: Howard on 10/10/05 at 6:06 pm

YES! You teach her by showing her what you like ;)  Then tell her thats the way you like it. Its not hard.  :D

She has a lot to learn about sensuality. ;D

Written By: Suicidal Blonde on 10/10/05 at 6:10 pm

She has a lot to learn about sensuality. ;D

Get cracking , Mister. Before you know it, you'll both be in heaven ( meaning pure pleasure) ;)

Written By: Bobby on 10/10/05 at 6:12 pm

I was joking around.  ;D

Written By: Howard on 10/10/05 at 6:12 pm

Get cracking , Mister. Before you know it, you'll both be in heaven ( meaning pure pleasure) ;)

Her and I will get cracking next Sunday when I see her again. ;D

Written By: Bobby on 10/10/05 at 6:12 pm

It was the fingernail biting that got me  ;D I hope he doesn't chew toenails - ROFL

I would if Andy asks me to.  ;D

Written By: Howard on 10/10/05 at 6:14 pm

Sexy body ;D ;)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 10/10/05 at 9:19 pm

I love how he lets me sleep in on the weekends and he gets up with Vaughn early in the morning.

I love how he doesn't usually get anal about me going out and buying something for the house, etc.

I love how he (when I get too stressed with Vaughn), goes and handles him in a really nice, calm way.

I love when he gives me a big hug with his very strong arms.

Erin :)

Written By: deadrockstar on 10/10/05 at 10:26 pm

I love how he cooks a wonderful meal in no time.

I love the way he can just be somewhere and listen quietly to the point hes barely noticed then-BOOM! He strikes with a hilarious/insightful observation.

I love how he can speak very good-sounding Spanish.

I love how he is very kind to animals; especially cats.

I love how he has such a deep love and insight in regards to music.

*looks in the mirror*

I love ya you big lug!  ;D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 10/10/05 at 10:35 pm

I also love how whenever we argue or get into a fight...he never holds a grudge and he can never stay mad at me for a long period of time.

Written By: deadrockstar on 10/10/05 at 10:38 pm

I also love how whenever we argue or get into a fight...he never holds a grudge and he can never stay mad at me for a long period of time.

Grudges are dumb, period. I avoid holding them. Hell i didn't even hold one against that big guy who beat me up my freshman year of high school.

Don't **** with the people who handle your food or the person who sleeps in the same bed with you, I say!

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 10/10/05 at 10:39 pm

Grudges are dumb, period. I avoid holding them. Hell i didn't even hold one against that big guy who beat me up my freshman year of high school.

Don't **** with the people who handle your food or the person who sleeps in the same bed with you, I say!

ya they are really lame.  I have been with people though who would stay mad at you forever...but Chris isn't like that...he usually comes to me and gives me a hug and apologizes for whatever it was that transpired.

Written By: Barefoot_Blues on 10/10/05 at 11:22 pm

I love how he brings me water so I don't have to get out of bed. When I get a foot cramp he massages it out. When I'm sick he babys me, and calls me 'sweet pea' ;D :D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 10/10/05 at 11:22 pm

I love how he brings me water so I don't have to get out of bed. When I get a foot cramp he massages it out. When I'm sick he babys me, and calls me 'sweet pea' ;D :D

awww....mine calls me that sometimes too.

Written By: Barefoot_Blues on 10/10/05 at 11:24 pm

awww....mine calls me that sometimes too.

Sometimes I want to laugh when he calls me that. ;D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 10/10/05 at 11:26 pm

Sometimes I want to laugh when he calls me that. ;D

we have silly names for each other...but we don't use them all the time....

mine is Peeny (because my aunt and cousin used to call me Peen when I was little...I have no idea why...and he thought that was cute..so it stuck).

his is Kissy (because when he was little he used to play with trucks and call them kissywhoppers...so i thought that it was cute and it stuck).

LOLOLOL!

Written By: deadrockstar on 10/10/05 at 11:27 pm

I'm in love with a girl called Mary Jane. Shes my main thing. She makes me feel alright; she makes my heart sing. And when I'm feelin' low, it comes as no surprise, Mary lifts me up wit her love, takes me to paradise.  ;D ;)

Written By: Dominic L. on 10/10/05 at 11:28 pm

Holy crap, where do I start...

I love how, no matter what I'm doing, she can always weasle her way into my mind and make me smile.

I love her sense of humor and her creativity in said humor.

Speaking of creativity, holy crap, has anyone read her writing? I'm still trying to decide whether some of her pieces are actual words, or magical tapestries of letters. I don't care how cheesy that sounds, I've never read any writing as good as hers. When she writes... it's like... you're right there. You know exactly what's going on, where it's going on, and how it's going on. It's amazing.

I love how compassionate she is towards everybody. Nobody can be sad without her worrying about them.

I love late-night conversations with her, no matter if they're as serious as cancer, or completely on the other side of the serious spectrum.

I love how accepting she is of me, 'cause in all honesty, I'm suprised we're still together, after some of the stuff that I've put her through.

I love everything about her, and I'm discovering more things I love about her each and every day.  :)

wow. now THERE is someone who has a real relationship.

even if I didn't already know, I coulda guessed who your "mate" is.

now I'm REALLY curious to read one of her poems

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 10/10/05 at 11:29 pm

yep...Kissywhopper! ;)

Written By: Dominic L. on 10/10/05 at 11:36 pm

Heh... ^_^;; Thanks a lot. The only real problem is that she lives so far away...

... By the way. Did I mention she drives two hours JUST to see me for a day?  :)

now once you turn 16... you'll be doing that, right?

Written By: deadrockstar on 10/10/05 at 11:38 pm

now once you turn 16... you'll be doing that, right?

Holy cheese! Robbin' the cradle!  ;D

I keed

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 10/10/05 at 11:44 pm

Holy cheese! Robbin' the cradle!  ;D

I keed

2 years hardly makes someone a cradle robber! LOL! ;)

Written By: Dominic L. on 10/10/05 at 11:49 pm

1) I am 16.

2) You don't get your license until 6 months after having your permit (which you can get at 16) in PA.

3) Of course!

SJKLFH! JKLS JFKl i thought you were 15

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 10/10/05 at 11:49 pm

XD I'm glad someone said it before she started freaking out again...

... She hasn't done that in a really long time, though.  :) :)

I honestly don't see what the big deal is...I mean, it just seems like a big deal because you are still in high school...when you are a few years older...neither of you will even mention it.  Believe me, I know LOTS of couples who are years apart..and it's no big deal for anyone.  If you are happy...who cares about the age difference...I mean, unless it's like a 15 year old girl with a 40 year old guy....but you get my drift! LOL!

Written By: deadrockstar on 10/10/05 at 11:51 pm

XD I'm glad someone said it before she started freaking out again...

... She hasn't done that in a really long time, though.  :) :)

:o :o

Me and blanket are scared.

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 10/11/05 at 12:07 am

Holy crap, where do I start...

I love how, no matter what I'm doing, she can always weasle her way into my mind and make me smile.

I love her sense of humor and her creativity in said humor.

Speaking of creativity, holy crap, has anyone read her writing? I'm still trying to decide whether some of her pieces are actual words, or magical tapestries of letters. I don't care how cheesy that sounds, I've never read any writing as good as hers. When she writes... it's like... you're right there. You know exactly what's going on, where it's going on, and how it's going on. It's amazing.

I love how compassionate she is towards everybody. Nobody can be sad without her worrying about them.

I love late-night conversations with her, no matter if they're as serious as cancer, or completely on the other side of the serious spectrum.

I love how accepting she is of me, 'cause in all honesty, I'm suprised we're still together, after some of the stuff that I've put her through.

I love everything about her, and I'm discovering more things I love about her each and every day.  :)

Wow, that made me cry.  :\'(

Okay, My turn...*Channels sappy-Beth*

I love his attitude on life, it's so optimistic. When I'm in a bad mood, or upset in any way, he knows what to say to instantly make me happy.

I love his intelligence.

His sense of humor just.. amazes me. He is, without a doubt, the funniest, wittiest person that I know. I love how much I laugh when I talk to him.

I love how excited I get when I know I'm going to see him. It's this unexplainable feeling in my chest. I get nervous, anxious, and just...ecstatic. It's an awesome feeling. Written words can't really describe it.

He gave me the best compliment I've ever received when he told me that he loves the way I write. Writing is something I take seriously, no one has ever really said that they enjoy it. It meant the world to me.

He has.. this awesome serious side. He knows the right times to be light-hearted and serious.

He's someone I trust with all of my heart. Trust is a huge issue I have. I have much trouble trusting people because of past experiences, but there's just something about him that makes me completely forget that issue that I have. God, he's so genuine.

I love how all of a sudden, he just consumes my entire train of thought, and I have no clue what's going on around me.

He inspires me in so many ways, it's incredible.

Wow, I'm so glad he's in my life....

------------------------

9 new replies!! C'mon people, sheesh!

Written By: CatwomanofV on 10/11/05 at 11:53 am

Where to begin?

He cooks for me EVERY night.
The way he snuggles with me at night.
The way he puts his hand on my shoulder as he passes me when I am sitting at the table reading the paper.
How he comes up to me and kisses and hugs me for no reason.
The fact that he puts up with my moodiness.
He will do little things for me-like for instance a few weeks ago, he made me hot chocolate-just because.
He provides transportation for me (since I don't drive anymore).
He lets me have the computer most of the day.  ;D
He treats me like a Goddess.

Many, many more but you get the gist.

Cat

Written By: Suicidal Blonde on 10/11/05 at 12:02 pm

When he knows just how to lift my spirits up , like hes reading my mind. The way he cares about me. I love his sense of humor and he knows how to get me rolling.  ;D The way he says 'goodnight'. ;)

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 10/11/05 at 1:12 pm

Where to begin?

He cooks for me EVERY night.
The way he snuggles with me at night.
The way he puts his hand on my shoulder as he passes me when I am sitting at the table reading the paper.
How he comes up to me and kisses and hugs me for no reason.
The fact that he puts up with my moodiness.
He will do little things for me-like for instance a few weeks ago, he made me hot chocolate-just because.
He provides transportation for me (since I don't drive anymore).
He lets me have the computer most of the day.  ;D
He treats me like a Goddess.

Many, many more but you get the gist.

Cat

How sweet  :)

Written By: Howard on 10/11/05 at 7:19 pm

the way she drives me places ;D

Written By: deadrockstar on 10/11/05 at 7:21 pm

The way she leaves all of my time free to myself.

Written By: thenewwavechick on 10/11/05 at 7:25 pm

I love how he's not judgemental and listens and understand my problems.  :)

Written By: deadrockstar on 10/11/05 at 7:27 pm

Ugh. I need a drink.

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 10/11/05 at 7:32 pm

I love his smile. He has a really cute smile.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 10/11/05 at 10:36 pm

I love how he thinks it is cute whenever I am pissed off at someone....I also like how he can handle my very severe mood swings pretty well!

Written By: Barefoot_Blues on 10/11/05 at 11:46 pm

When he rubs my tummy.

Written By: Howard on 10/12/05 at 5:31 pm

When he rubs my tummy.

When I rub her tummy and other parts of her body ;)

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 10/12/05 at 6:18 pm

When I rub her tummy and other parts of her body ;)

Her elbow?  :D

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 10/12/05 at 7:09 pm

I loved watching my bf carry my purse for me at the concert we went to last night. He carried it real well, lol. He was balancing 2 pizzas, my purse and a drink - whatta a man!

Written By: Apricot on 10/12/05 at 8:27 pm

She's cheery, but not overly cheery, and she has another side to her that gives her perfect balance of character.. it's fantastic.

Written By: Dominic L. on 10/12/05 at 8:34 pm

my mate... ah... what can I say about my mate?

she has the most beautiful smile...

I love the way she calls me on the phone everyday

She's got a great taste in music and clothes

and She never lets me down.

But the thing I love the most is.... she doesn't exist  ;D

Written By: deadrockstar on 10/12/05 at 9:37 pm

Here, here for Crazy Jane the invisible girlfriend!  :D ;D

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 10/13/05 at 1:46 am

It's definitely the purse thing....he never has a problem when I ask him to hold my purse and we're in public :)

Yeah, I was afraid he was gonna not take it in stride - he even held it throughout the concert for me. I can't believe something that tiny just made me feel so happy to be with him.

Written By: Howard on 10/13/05 at 8:11 am

Her elbow?  :D

Lower than that. ;D

Written By: CatwomanofV on 10/13/05 at 12:39 pm

It's definitely the purse thing....he never has a problem when I ask him to hold my purse and we're in public :)

Mine never did, either. I think my mother summed it up best when she said if a guy has to worry about his masculinity, then he has something to worry about. If he doesn't worry about it-he has nothing to worry about. (Does that make sense?)

Cat

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 10/13/05 at 7:05 pm

Mine never did, either. I think my mother summed it up best when she said if a guy has to worry about his masculinity, then he has something to worry about. If he doesn't worry about it-he has nothing to worry about. (Does that make sense?)

Cat

Makes perfect sense  :) Actually it was a turn on seeing him carry my purse in his own masculine way. 

Written By: Dominic L. on 10/13/05 at 7:35 pm

I don't think I'd have a problem holding my future wife's (assuming I'll get one) purse. In fact, I wouldn't mind doing it now for... my mom

Written By: Alchoholica on 10/13/05 at 8:54 pm

I would if Andy asks me to.  ;D

Sod off!

Things i love about my mate.. well.. i'll take like.

Let's see, he's a big fat bald guy who likes wrestling and plays guitar better than anybody i know personally.
He puts up with my sheesh.

;)He's also not my significant other, just my best mate. (work that one out yanks  ;D)

Written By: YWN on 10/13/05 at 8:54 pm

I see that we're in the same boat.

Written By: Howard on 10/14/05 at 3:35 pm

When she smells really good ;)

Written By: deadrockstar on 10/14/05 at 9:06 pm

I see that we're in the same boat.

Count me in there, partner.  :D

Written By: YWN on 10/14/05 at 10:30 pm

Count me in there, partner.  :D

Maybe we're just into romantic abstinence.

Written By: Howard on 10/15/05 at 5:12 pm

her sexy body

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 10/16/05 at 8:37 pm

I love his sideview

Written By: mrsjb on 10/16/05 at 8:46 pm

He is a kind, sweet man when he wants to be. I know he´s not perfect but that´s normal, I think.
He appears to love me, so I don´t want to hurt him never.

Hi, by the way.

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 10/16/05 at 9:05 pm

He is a kind, sweet man when he wants to be. I know he´s not perfect but that´s normal, I think.
He appears to love me, so I don´t want to hurt him never.

Hi, by the way.

Hi, nice to have you on the boards!

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 10/16/05 at 9:12 pm

^  ;D

Written By: mrsjb on 10/16/05 at 9:23 pm

Hi, nice to have you on the boards!

Thank You  :)

Written By: Dominic L. on 10/16/05 at 9:25 pm

Thank You   :)

you have a fitting avatar, too

Written By: mrsjb on 10/16/05 at 9:31 pm

you have a fitting avatar, too

;)

Written By: Howard on 10/17/05 at 4:38 pm

Now I love the way she kisses :)

Written By: deadrockstar on 10/17/05 at 10:17 pm

I love the way she fits into my arms. Something about it just seems... so right.

I love the way she affects me. As most of you know, I spent the day with her yesterday. Well, today, during band this morning, Skye said to me, "You know, Justin, you're a very happy guy usually, but this morning, you're like REALLY happy."

Did I mention she was beautiful? Sweet God, she's freaking radiant.

Man, I'm so lucky...

Cool. But lets not start jumping up and down on the couch here..  :D ;)

Written By: deadrockstar on 10/17/05 at 10:25 pm

Don't start, Alex.

'CAUSE I AM HARRRD COOORE!!! I will windmill kick you in the FACE!

Whatcha gonna do brother, when Justinmania runs wild on you?  ;D

Chill man.

Written By: deadrockstar on 10/17/05 at 10:35 pm

Everyone back up, make a circle, let's destroy. this. place.

The lights are low, and I'm about to GO. OFF. HERE COMES THE BREAKDOWN!

KARRRATE CHOP!

Do you ever read the Bible, man? Ezekiel 25:17. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon..YOU.

;D ;D Oops. Thought I was Jules from Pulp Fiction for a moment.

Written By: Dominic L. on 10/17/05 at 10:38 pm

I love the way she fits into my arms. Something about it just seems... so right.

I love the way she affects me. As most of you know, I spent the day with her yesterday. Well, today, during band this morning, Skye said to me, "You know, Justin, you're a very happy guy usually, but this morning, you're like REALLY happy."

Did I mention she was beautiful? Sweet God, she's freaking radiant.

Man, I'm so lucky...

AHEM... I'm sure you have something to say about her personality... or at least humor or taste in music...

Written By: Dominic L. on 10/17/05 at 10:42 pm

... What? ???

Have you ever listened to the song "everyday I Love You Less And Less" 10 times slower than usual? It's really frustrating

Written By: Barefoot_Blues on 10/17/05 at 11:04 pm

When he makes me laugh

Written By: YWN on 10/18/05 at 12:28 pm

Have you ever listened to the song "everyday I Love You Less And Less" 10 times slower than usual? It's really frustrating

Wow, that was really...random.

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 10/18/05 at 12:30 pm

Wow, that was really...random.

I didn't understand Dominics point at all... ;D

Written By: YWN on 10/18/05 at 1:19 pm

I didn't understand Dominics point at all... ;D

Maybe he pulled a Howard and posted in the wrong thread.

Written By: danootaandme on 10/18/05 at 3:56 pm

We are getting a bit in age but the memory of him in a tight white t-shirt is a wonderful thing.  ::)

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 10/18/05 at 4:23 pm

I love his strong hands

Written By: Howard on 10/18/05 at 4:29 pm

She's a smart person :)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/09/05 at 8:16 am

When he does things around the house for me!

Written By: Apricot on 11/09/05 at 2:15 pm

Oh, so many things.. I love the way her hair and neck smell... that she's never unenthusiastic with a hug.. she always seems to know when I need a kiss, even more then I know sometimes.. it's crazy. I love that she respects me and what I do and doesn't try to change it... that she loves me.

Written By: Howard on 11/09/05 at 4:40 pm

I love the way she kisses me.

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 11/09/05 at 7:44 pm

When he wraps me in his arms - I feel like I have full metal armour around me. It's the best feeling in the world.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/15/05 at 11:30 pm

I love that he loves my 2 cats...and never objects when they crawl in our bed and sleep with us....

shhh...he has no idea that I took this picture a few minutes ago!! LOL!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v397/rapunzel_1689/Fall2005018.jpg

Written By: CatwomanofV on 11/16/05 at 11:28 am

I love that he loves my 2 cats...and never objects when they crawl in our bed and sleep with us....

shhh...he has no idea that I took this picture a few minutes ago!! LOL!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v397/rapunzel_1689/Fall2005018.jpg

AWWWW. I always say that you can tell a man's true nature by the way he responds to animals and kids. My hubby is the same way. He doesn't mind (too much  ;) ) when I call the cats to bed with us. In the morning, Electra will sometimes climb on his lap. Or she will jump up on the microwave oven (which is right next to his seat) and then cry to get down. He picks her up to set her down on the floor instead of sayng, "You got up there by yourself, you can down by yourself."

Cat

Written By: barefootrobin on 11/16/05 at 12:16 pm

I love the way:

-he looks at me when I make a funny or say something outrageous
-he talks to my dogs.
-he makes beautiful things happen in my gardens.
-if he says it's going to happen - it does.
-he talks to old people and kids and babies.
-he plays my stupid games like "smell my finger".
-he doesn't notice when he's cut himself when he's working on his car.
-his muscles flex when he chops wood.
-he yells when he's watching sports.

Sigh..... ::)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 11/16/05 at 12:32 pm

My wonderful husband just brought home a lot of chocolate for me-because he knows that I love it.  ;D ;D ;D

Cat

Written By: Howard on 11/16/05 at 4:19 pm

I love the way she makes me laugh sometimes.  ;D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/28/05 at 8:58 pm

I love that he comes downstairs to give me a kiss, in between commercials during the Steeler's game! ;)

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 11/29/05 at 12:38 pm

I love how he can go on a rampage and make everyone hate him in a time span of 5 minutes  :) ;D

Written By: Howard on 11/29/05 at 4:57 pm

her curvaceousness :)

Written By: Apricot on 11/29/05 at 8:11 pm

her curvaceousness :)

:o HOWARD!  ;D

Written By: Howard on 11/30/05 at 4:44 pm

:o HOWARD!

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 11/30/05 at 5:01 pm

I loved how he handled a photo op with my family on Thanksgiving even though he doesn't like getting his picture taken..

Written By: barefootrobin on 12/01/05 at 9:15 am

I love how he doesn't do anything half assed, however, does he have to be so crusty while he's doing it?

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 12/01/05 at 1:18 pm

I love how he comes home with sawdust in his hair, holes in his jeans, a ragged sweater and dirty shoes - and I find him insanely attractive  :D

Written By: Howard on 12/01/05 at 3:29 pm

The way she licks my neck when in the heat of passion. ;)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/01/05 at 10:44 pm

I love the way he says, "Everything will be ok, just trust me" whenever I am feeling uptight or nervous about finances, etc.

Written By: Howard on 12/02/05 at 2:37 pm

I love the way that's she's very positive sometimes.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/15/05 at 6:51 pm

I love how he insisted that I have something nice for Christmas, even though we are low on money. :)

Written By: Howard on 12/17/05 at 2:27 pm

I love it when she's very encouraging to me and I need that in a woman like her. :) 

Written By: runner girl on 12/17/05 at 2:43 pm

I love Andrew!! We've been dating for two months and three days now. And they have been the best two months and three days of my life...

aw..the only reason I dislike three day weekends is the fact that I don't get to see him.

Aw man!! I love him!!! :)

Written By: Howard on 12/17/05 at 2:47 pm

I love Andrew!! We've been dating for two months and three days now. And they have been the best two months and three days of my life...

aw..the only reason I dislike three day weekends is the fact that I don't get to see him.

Aw man!! I love him!!! :)

I've been dating my girlfriend Robin for a year now and this is my 2nd relationship in about 4 years.She's very encouraging to me but not so much to herself.I feel if and when we both get our lives together and obtain better employment,I would like to marry her one day which would hopefully be my goal in the near future. :)

Written By: danootaandme on 12/17/05 at 3:05 pm

I love the way Sig is absolutely oblivious to women who try to flirt with him.  I was acquainted with
him before we started seeing each other, so I know it is not just an act.  Sometimes clueless is
good.

Written By: runner girl on 12/17/05 at 9:28 pm

I would like to marry her one day which would hopefully be my goal in the near future. :)

aww!!! That is so great!! I really hope everything works out for you two! From what you have said, it sound like you both really love each other. Awww!!! :)

Written By: Howard on 12/20/05 at 6:47 am

Her And I have become so emotional.I just don't want us to drift apart because we'll miss each other more.I know that she has feelings for me and I do too. 

Robin is someone special to me.  :)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/20/05 at 8:08 am

Her And I have become so emotional.I just don't want us to drift apart because we'll miss each other more.I know that she has feelings for me and I do too.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/20/05 at 11:15 am

The way he calls me his Goddess and then he says that he loves to worship his Goddess. (And then he does.  ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D )

Cat

Written By: Howard on 12/20/05 at 12:45 pm

Howard...do you keep re-posting your same posts everyday or something?

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 12/20/05 at 2:20 pm

I love the way his jeans fit his body. He reminds me of one of those gun slinging cowboys in the westerns with his certain swagger.  :D  (Okay, I'm so dead right now if he read this, lol)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/20/05 at 3:06 pm

I'm sorry.I was trying to copy and paste cause I thought someone would read it and I keep bumping it up but once again Quirk,I do apologize. :(

it's ok Howard! :) ;)

Written By: Tanya1976 on 12/20/05 at 6:49 pm

I love his extreme patience with me. He's seriously earning his wings.

Written By: ADH13 on 12/20/05 at 7:22 pm

I also like how he can handle my very severe mood swings pretty well!

It's funny how you mention having mood swings and a temper... cause I would have never guessed that from reading your posts.  You seem to be pretty mellow, actually.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/20/05 at 7:35 pm

It's funny how you mention having mood swings and a temper... cause I would have never guessed that from reading your posts.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/21/05 at 11:10 am

oh wow....i have horrible mood swings....and I am not the easiest person to live with...I am very stubborn and moody..and those two together do not make for fun some of the times! LOL! BUT...I will say, Chris handles me pretty well, I will give him lots of credit for that! ;)

I have mood swings, too and can be VERY stubborn. One thing I try not to do when I get moody is not take it out on Carlos. I think he understands that. So when I am moody, I tell and I tell him why if I know why and he is usually good at comforting me. But, my stubborness...that is a different story.  ;D

Cat

Written By: Howard on 12/21/05 at 2:53 pm

I love the way she can express her feelings to me and I told her that I'll always be your ear whenever you need someone to talk to I'll always have my phone on. :)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/21/05 at 6:48 pm

I have mood swings, too and can be VERY stubborn. One thing I try not to do when I get moody is not take it out on Carlos. I think he understands that. So when I am moody, I tell and I tell him why if I know why and he is usually good at comforting me. But, my stubborness...that is a different story.

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 12/21/05 at 7:22 pm

I love how he said we're practically husband and wife, except we haven't done any of the ceremonial/official things yet. I never thought I'd hear that coming from him being that he use to say he wasn't into that stuff.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/21/05 at 7:24 pm

I love how he said we're practically husband and wife, except we haven't done any of the ceremonial/official things yet. I never thought I'd hear that coming from him being that he use to say he wasn't into that stuff.

do you think that you guys will end up tying the knot? How long have you been together?

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 12/21/05 at 7:29 pm

do you think that you guys will end up tying the knot? How long have you been together?

I think we'll wait a bit longer... it never hurts to wait. We still have more learning to do about one another and I think it's wisest to really  :D  know eachother until taking that next step.

We'll be together for 2 years this Dec. 26th, but I've known him for going on 7 years!

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/21/05 at 7:30 pm

I think we'll wait a bit longer... it never hurts to wait. We still have more learning to do about one another and I think it's wisest to really

Written By: Howard on 12/23/05 at 4:01 pm

I like the way she smells so good like Estee Lauder Pleasures.  ;)

Written By: danootaandme on 12/24/05 at 6:50 am

I like the way she smells so good like Estee Lauder Pleasures.  ;)

Robin is an Estee woman?  Well she has great taste.  I say that because I am all Estee all of
the time.  ;)  (White Linen is "my scent" )

Written By: danootaandme on 12/24/05 at 6:53 am

Sometimes Sig irritates me when he forgets, or ignores the fact that he isn't 30 anymore.
He isn't even 40, or 50, he is 56 and overtaxes himself doing things better let to the younger
guys.  It takes a bit of damage done for him to wake up to that fact.    :(

Written By: Howard on 12/24/05 at 7:23 am

Robin is an Estee woman?

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/24/05 at 2:05 pm

http://www.perfume-4sale.com/images/products/2109.jpg

This is the perfume she wears and let me tell you I don't what it is but it must be some sort of stimulation from the scent that drives me absolutely crazy.I've never had this reaction before.Maybe it's the horomones that are acting up wildly. ;D

sometimes perfume will do that to ya! ;)

Written By: Howard on 12/25/05 at 7:33 am

sometimes perfume will do that to ya! ;)

Yes It can do that to me and I'm like an animal when I'm as close to her as possible and I wind up doing some naughty things to her so you better not wear Estee Lauder Pleasures or I'm going to go after you.  ;D ;)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/25/05 at 11:51 pm

I so totally love the fact that he cooked the ENTIRE Christmas dinner at our house today! :o :-*  I helped him here and there...but he told me that he wanted to cook it..and it was such a pleasure too. Everything turned out beautifully.....I am so lucky to have him as my husband! :)

Written By: Howard on 12/26/05 at 8:21 am

When She gets in the mood sometimes. :)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/26/05 at 12:26 pm

I so totally love the fact that he cooked the ENTIRE Christmas dinner at our house today! :o :-*  I helped him here and there...but he told me that he wanted to cook it..and it was such a pleasure too. Everything turned out beautifully.....I am so lucky to have him as my husband! :)

My Hubby ALWAYS cooks the entire meal-and he is a wonderful cook, too.  ;D ;D ;D But I have to clean up afterwards.  :-\\

Cat

Written By: Howard on 12/26/05 at 2:02 pm

The way she looks beautiful when I'm around. :)

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 12/27/05 at 7:20 pm

Yes It can do that to me and I'm like an animal when I'm as close to her as possible and I wind up doing some naughty things to her so you better not wear Estee Lauder Pleasures or I'm going to go after you.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/27/05 at 9:26 pm

the scent of his spray deodorant I can smell when he is upstairs spraying it on himself...I love that smell!! ;)

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 12/28/05 at 3:02 am

^ I second that.. with my boyfriend.

Also, I love the way his hair smells after it's been freshly washed. It seems like it soaks in more of the scent than my own hair does. But, it makes his hair even more touchable for me.  ;)

Written By: Howard on 12/28/05 at 4:40 pm

My boyfriend likes Calyx by Prescriptives, but he's also commented on some nice scents that I've sprayed around my neck and wrists.

So he gets all wild and crazy? ;)

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 12/28/05 at 5:04 pm

So he gets all wild and crazy? ;)

Well, I think scents like that wake up the pheromones and stimulate a positive reaction. He doesn't get "crazy" on me, but he is more responsive and takes notice. He actually bought me that scent because he likes it so much.

Written By: KKay on 12/29/05 at 2:46 pm

He can do ANYTHING he puts his mind to.
He and his friends wrote a dumb song about a groundhog and it ended up
on the back cover of Billboard magazine!

He is also really cute.
and he has great taste in women  ;)  :)

Written By: Howard on 12/29/05 at 3:07 pm

Well, I think scents like that wake up the pheromones and stimulate a positive reaction. He doesn't get "crazy" on me, but he is more responsive and takes notice. He actually bought me that scent because he likes it so much.

I'm more of the opposite of your boyfriend.I'm like a dog in heat when it comes to heavy scented perfume. ;D

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 12/29/05 at 4:38 pm

I'm more of the opposite of your boyfriend.I'm like a dog in heat when it comes to heavy scented perfume. ;D

It's all about containment, Howard.  ;D  ;)

Written By: Howard on 12/30/05 at 4:58 pm

It's all about contaiment, Howard.  ;D  ;)

I can't contain myself.Her perfume wafts the room and It just gets me excited. :o

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 12/30/05 at 7:41 pm

I can't contain myself.Her perfume wafts the room and It just gets me excited. :o

It's one of those scents that's dinstinctly hers, huh?

Whenever I smell anything that's remotely close to a scent in which it's related to my boyfriend I feel warm and fuzzy inside. I feel like he's wrapped his arms around me.

Written By: Howard on 12/31/05 at 8:18 am

It's one of those scents that's dinstinctly hers, huh?

Whenever I smell anything that's remotely close to a scent in which it's related to my boyfriend I feel warm and fuzzy inside. I feel like he's wrapped his arms around me.

Yes you got that right.I'm sniffing her then all of a sudden a piece of her clothing comes off if you know what I mean.I'm sorry if this Too Much Information but I couldn't help myself. ;)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/02/06 at 1:24 pm

Every year when I put away the Christmas decorations, I always put the lights back into the box they orginally came in so next year it will be easy to take them out and they won't be tangled. But this job is so tedious and wasn't really looking foward to doing it. This morning before I was even finished reading the paper, I notice Carlos had already put away two of the strands of lights. Then he even put away the last strand (that was on the tree). I don't think there would be too many men who would have done that. I think I'll keep him.  ;D ;D

Cat

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/02/06 at 4:40 pm

Every year when I put away the Christmas decorations, I always put the lights back into the box they orginally came in so next year it will be easy to take them out and they won't be tangled. But this job is so tedious and wasn't really looking foward to doing it. This morning before I was even finished reading the paper, I notice Carlos had already put away two of the strands of lights. Then he even put away the last strand (that was on the tree). I don't think there would be too many men who would have done that. I think I'll keep him.   ;D ;D

Cat

that's so nice when they do something to surprise you like that!! :)

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 06/05/06 at 5:06 pm

I was happy to see the excitment in my boyfriend's eyes when I brought him his favorite root beer last night for dinner. He couldn't believe that I got it and I even chilled it in the fridge, just for him  ;)

Written By: CeeKay on 06/05/06 at 5:55 pm

He can do ANYTHING he puts his mind to.
He and his friends wrote a dumb song about a groundhog and it ended up
on the back cover of Billboard magazine!

He is also really cute.
and he has great taste in women  ;)  :)

KKay's man is a gem!  There's lots to like about him.  Since I don't have a mate, I'll tell you that I like that my brother-in-law is great with my kids -- really talks with them and takes interest.  And he planned an awesome birthday party for my sister.  I'm all for a guy who will take the trouble to plan a date or a party or just some little surprise.

Written By: Howard on 06/05/06 at 6:24 pm

Her exotic perfume

Written By: KKay on 06/05/06 at 6:41 pm

he gets me free tickets to stuff.

Written By: Bobby on 06/05/06 at 7:56 pm

She's quiet and doesn't do my head in . . . but that's because I haven't got a mate.  ;D

Written By: whistledog on 06/05/06 at 7:58 pm

I love the way she deflates so easily, so I can sneak her into the movies :D

Written By: Bobby on 06/05/06 at 8:00 pm

Eugh!

The best thing about my mate is that it won't leave my arm for another arm.  ;D

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 06/05/06 at 8:10 pm

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y181/A_VictimOfYou/disgust.jpg

Written By: Darkbreed on 06/05/06 at 9:13 pm

i dont like hiow my mate always wants to fight over stupid stuff, like me
riding my bike

i hate love, my only love i have is for my bike
so when i die burry me deep,
lay my bike at my feet,
strap a helment to my head,
ill ride when im dead

Written By: Howard on 06/06/06 at 6:38 pm

Blow Up Doll?

Written By: velvetoneo on 06/06/06 at 6:40 pm

I like or love very little about my mate. Considering he's slovenly, silent, cold, lazy, and great in the sack. And can make a great Greek omelette.

Written By: Howard on 06/06/06 at 6:41 pm

I like or love very little about my mate. Considering he's slovenly, silent, cold, lazy, and great in the sack. And can make a great Greek omelette.

Sounds like my kind of girl

Written By: whistledog on 06/06/06 at 8:13 pm

Blow Up Doll?

Yeah.  Btw, when did you want her back? ;D

Written By: Bobby on 06/06/06 at 8:14 pm

After you've washed it.  ;)

Written By: Howard on 06/07/06 at 5:25 pm

I threw it out.It deflated itself ;D

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 06/07/06 at 5:59 pm

Are these inflatable dolls really all the rage?  ;D

Written By: Howard on 06/08/06 at 3:34 pm

Are these inflatable dolls really all the rage?  ;D

One of those dolls used to be my girlfriend ;D

Written By: Bobby on 06/08/06 at 3:38 pm

One of those dolls used to be my girlfriend ;D

Ha ha!  ;D

k.

Written By: Howard on 06/08/06 at 3:40 pm

Ha ha!  ;D

k.

I broke her

Written By: Bobby on 06/08/06 at 3:47 pm

I broke her

Don't tell me you got too 'enthusiastic'?

Written By: Howard on 06/08/06 at 3:48 pm

Don't tell me you got too 'enthusiastic'?

I was too big for her

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 06/08/06 at 5:03 pm

Back to topic..

I love the way my mate looks in the morning.  :)

Written By: Howard on 06/09/06 at 3:34 pm

I love the way she kisses

Check for new replies or respond here...