inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Anime watchers-- answer this for me

Written By: MLB on 10/11/05 at 3:03 pm

I don't know if I'm gonna get hits on this but i was watching Princess Tutu, and I watched 9 episodes then the cable system started showing the episodes over again from 1! AAAAH!

I know this story revolves and doesn't stop without the characters starting the conflict over again but I wanted to know what happened next to the Prince/Sr. Muto and why Rue/"the raven" would win the prince even if Princess Tutu/Duck could never be with him?!   
Help!  Anyone?
  Is this a series I can buy on tape?
Did they start over at 1 because they are waiting for another batch of the English dubbed episodes to be completed before showing them on my digital cable?

Subject: Re: Anime watchers-- answer this for me

Written By: Step-chan on 10/11/05 at 3:07 pm

Is it the one where the duck turns into a girl? If that's the one, I think it's on DVD(Because the DVD trailers I have show it, the ones that come with Newtype magazine). Never watched it myself, though.

Written By: Step-chan on 10/11/05 at 5:05 pm

Bump!

Written By: mrgazpacho on 10/12/05 at 1:08 am

Princess Tutu currently has 1 DVD available to buy, and the second one coming soon. I odn't know how many discs there wil be in total. I expect only the episodes from these discs are available for showing on TV at the moment.

Yes, the girl's original name was "Ahiru" (Japanese for "Duck") which is of course an important implication in her true nature.

Check for new replies or respond here...