inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Bracelets

Written By: Barefoot_Blues on 10/12/05 at 9:23 am

Did you , or do you still wear bracelets?

Subject: Re: Bracelets

Written By: karen on 10/12/05 at 10:29 am

I've never worn rubber bracelets but (assuming you mean the Livestrong type thing) I have a Make Poverty History woven bracelet.  I rarely wear it because the know irritates my wrist.

Back in the eighties I used to have an armful of the thin silvery bangles.  I've also worn a variety of plastic bangles of various sizes over the years.

I've got a charm bracelet that I wear occasionally as a dressy item.  I've had it since I was 18. and I have various other chain style bracelets that I wear when dressed up.  they are just not practical to wear in my job.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 10/12/05 at 11:23 am

I don't wear bracelets. I do wear a watch. The only time I recall wearing one was at my wedding and I wore one of my nieces as my "something borrowed". And the funny this is, Carlos' cousin gave me a bracelet that day and I have yet to wear it.

Cat

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 10/12/05 at 1:00 pm

I used to wear jelly/gummy bracelets, and those plastic charm bracelets....I do have an Italian charm bracelet now..but I hate having anything on my wrists..even a watch.

Erin :)

Written By: Apricot on 10/12/05 at 2:09 pm

I don't wear jewelry...

Written By: MLB on 10/12/05 at 3:23 pm

Now and then I help make friend bracelets for the girls at daycare--I'm their teacher, so i end up wearing one sometimes. I also seem to also have bracelets of silver linked hearts with crystal centers, and linked hearts in gold.
I was never able to wear bangles. they never fit me!

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 10/12/05 at 6:27 pm

Right now I have a pearl bracelet on. And sometimes I wear hemp bracelets.

Written By: YWN on 10/12/05 at 6:39 pm

There are a lot of bracelets nowadays with messages on them like "I am drug free" or "Support our troops", etc.  I don't wear bracelets.

Written By: Dominic L. on 10/12/05 at 9:13 pm

I used to wear those rubber gel ones.. black

Written By: Suicidal Blonde on 10/17/05 at 3:04 pm

I still wear them  ;)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 10/17/05 at 3:22 pm

My bracelet:

http://www.cleansweepsupply.com/pictures/standard/fufs3963.jpg

that reminds me...I used to know this girl who would make these really rad wallets out of duct tape....and check out this website....look at the duct tape flowers... :o awesome!!!

http://www.ducttapecreations.com/

Erin :)

Written By: Southern Image on 10/17/05 at 3:25 pm

I mix and match mine. I have the black 'rubber' with a silver I.D. bracelet on right now. :)

Check for new replies or respond here...