inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: What is Real Player messenger?

Written By: gemini on 10/26/05 at 4:28 pm

This morning when I logged on my computer, a little box popped up on the bottom right of the screen and said you have 1 new message. What the heck is it anyway? I didn't sign up for any Real Player messenger? I hope it's not spyware  :o 

Subject: Re: What is Real Player messenger?

Written By: whistledog on 10/26/05 at 4:45 pm

It's an annoying little pop up box that comes with your Real Player.  It lets you know about new things that are on the Real Player. 

I'm still trying to figure out how to make that little box go away without having to remove Real Player

Subject: Re: What is Real Player messenger?

Written By: gemini on 10/26/05 at 4:49 pm

It's an annoying little pop up box that comes with your Real Player.  It lets you know about new things that are on the Real Player. 

I'm still trying to figure out how to make that little box go away without having to remove Real Player

I went to preferences to see if it would let me disable it, but there wasn't an option for that. Guess I'm stuck with it.  :P 

Check for new replies or respond here...