inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Dream quotes!

Written By: YWN on 11/02/05 at 8:54 am

Here, if you can remember them, you can post all the funny quotes from your dreams, whether last night or last year!

Alright...  These are all from last night:

Me:  A toast to breakfast!  (lifts glass)
Man:  (lifts glass)  Name a district!
Me:  Holland!
Man:  Cheers.

Teenage guy:  Girls sure do put out on election day...

Me:  For Christ's sake, Tyler, shut the hell up and let me do math!!

Subject: Re: Dream quotes!

Written By: Marty McFly on 11/02/05 at 9:08 am

I wish I could remember some of mine 'cause I've had some pretty cool/strange/whacked-out dreams, LOL!

But I have the tendency to forget everything significant about 2 minutes after waking up - time to keep a notebook by the bed for future reference! ;)

Written By: Tia on 11/02/05 at 9:17 am

my boss (to me): you never think fast enough!

i guess i've got some work anxiety going these days. ahem, is our hour up?

Written By: CatwomanofV on 11/02/05 at 11:00 am

Carlos has a tendicy of talking in his sleep. I am terrible because I will talk back to him to try to get him to keep on talking. Some of his classics:

One night he told me that he was on a "North Reaching Mission" whatever that means.  :-\\

Last year, he was teaching a course about the Crusades-not a subject that he normally teaches so he was doing some research on the matter. And of course with the elections, he was combining the two in his dream. He said something about the Crusades and about how John Kerry didn't serve. I said that Kerry did serve. He said, "Not in the Crusades".  Well, he did get that right. But I was LMAO.  Don't know if I woke him up by laughing so hard.

Cat

Written By: YWN on 11/02/05 at 11:11 am

Carlos has a tendicy of talking in his sleep. I am terrible because I will talk back to him to try to get him to keep on talking. Some of his classics:

One night he told me that he was on a "North Reaching Mission" whatever that means.  :-\\

Last year, he was teaching a course about the Crusades-not a subject that he normally teaches so he was doing some research on the matter. And of course with the elections, he was combining the two in his dream. He said something about the Crusades and about how John Kerry didn't serve. I said that Kerry did serve. He said, "Not in the Crusades".  Well, he did get that right. But I was LMAO.  Don't know if I woke him up by laughing so hard.

That's hilarious!  My mom told me she heard me talking in my sleep once.  Often my radio alarm will interfere with my dreams...

Written By: Alchoholica on 11/02/05 at 12:24 pm

That's hilarious!  My mom told me she heard me talking in my sleep once.  Often my radio alarm will interfere with my dreams...

About 11 months ago, when i lived at my mum and dad's house it was about 3:30am and my alarm went off to go to work. Anyway, it went on for so long that it eventually woke my mum up. She came in and found me asleep answering back in a odd sleepy way to the radio.  ;D

They'd say something like "and it's cold out tonight folks" and i'd come out with something along the lines of "cold bad sleep andrew"  ;D

She said she watched me do it for a good 10 minutes before i eventually crawled out of bed.

Written By: Apricot on 11/02/05 at 2:59 pm

I got body-slammed by our one drum major in this dream I had... I asked why, and she was like "TO REMIND YOU WHO THE BOSS IS... BITCH!"

Written By: Dominic L. on 11/02/05 at 4:16 pm

"Mommy, Daddy, I flushed accidentally flushed Mika down the toilet!"

Written By: Howard on 11/02/05 at 4:18 pm

I don't remember any dream quotes at the moment.

Written By: YWN on 11/04/05 at 9:54 am

Last night...

"How should I put this...f*ck you."

Woman:  (to Little Bear)  What's your name?
Me:  Big, Huge, GIGANTIC BEAR!

^Little Bear was what we called one of the lifeguard instructors at my Junior Lifeguard Program last summer.

Check for new replies or respond here...