inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Where to stay in LA?

Written By: danootaandme on 11/16/05 at 8:25 am

We are traveling to LA in February and are going to stay for 4 nights.  I have us booked at the
Georgian in Santa Monica for three nights.  We are flying out of Long Beach and would like to
know of a good place to stay for the fourth night that would be handy to the airport, but near the
Aquarium.  Would it be just as good to stay at the Georgian for the fourth night or should we stay
closer to the airport?  We have to be at the airport at about 6AM and don't want to have an hours
drive to the airport.

Subject: Re: Where to stay in LA?

Written By: CatwomanofV on 11/16/05 at 11:32 am

Everytime we went out of L.A. we stayed with Carlos' sister (but she has since moved to Puerto Rico).  Carlos' daughter lives in San Bernadino so if we go out, that is where we will stay. As for hotels, can't help you. Sorry.

Cat

Written By: YWN on 11/16/05 at 12:23 pm

Whoa, I was in LA last weekend in Minden!

Written By: Southern Image on 11/18/05 at 1:37 pm

I really don't know any hotels in Long Beach, so I can't recommend any. Personally, I wouldn't want to stay in one over there anyways.  You might just be better off where you are staying.

Check for new replies or respond here...