inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Happy Holidays to Me

Written By: danootaandme on 12/03/05 at 6:46 am

What are you going to give yourself for the holidays(material or non material)

I am going to get myself a necklace with my, Jakes, and Jakes fathers, birthstones.  Although
Dad is mostly removed he still is the Dad and it will be something I can pass on to Jake.

Subject: Re: Happy Holidays to Me

Written By: nally on 12/03/05 at 11:42 am

Nothing really. Why would I want to give anything to myself? that doesn't seem to make sense to me :-\\

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/03/05 at 11:51 am

We were thinking about a new bathtub but that has been put on hold for a bit since our handyman hasn't come by to tell us how much it will cost, etc. We asked him to come by back in the spring about something else and he has yet to do that.  >:(  So, maybe for Christmas, we might give ourselves a new handyman.

Cat

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/03/05 at 1:51 pm

Well...Chris and I usually each pick out something big and then we just buy it....so I am getting a MP3 Player, and he is getting a new set of golf clubs.

Written By: Dagwood on 12/03/05 at 2:50 pm

No real plans this year, but one year I bought myself a nice ring that I wear to this day. 

Written By: Howard on 12/03/05 at 3:44 pm

I hope to land a decent part time job.That will be my Christmas present to myself. :)

Written By: whistledog on 12/03/05 at 5:57 pm

I always buy myself a Christmas Present, and usually it's a DVD or a CD

Written By: alyceclover on 12/03/05 at 6:08 pm

...really haven't thought about that, this year....
:(

Check for new replies or respond here...