inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: What happened to RockandRollFan?

Written By: Donnie Darko on 01/04/06 at 2:54 am

He used to be a big time player here.

Subject: Re: What happened to RockandRollFan?

Written By: LyricBoy on 01/04/06 at 5:41 am

Danno...

Apparently he made a series of posts that got him banned.  I was gone from the boards when all that went down, I'm not sure what it was all about.  :-\\

I always liked RnRF, I miss him from the boards.  :\'(

Written By: nally on 01/04/06 at 1:25 pm

He used to be a big time player here.

He got banned back in October. :-\\

Written By: ADH13 on 01/04/06 at 1:49 pm

... and what happened to Devorule? ::)

Welcome back, by the way.

Written By: whistledog on 01/04/06 at 2:19 pm

Hmmm .. a newbie asking about an old member who was banned.  Something smells fishy

Written By: deadrockstar on 01/04/06 at 2:43 pm

Ok, this is BS and I'm going to say it RIGHT now. People, GET OFF Donnie's back. He is NOT RnRF. How do I know this? His posting style is just totally different. Certain people talk in a certain manner, and this guy doesn't sound a bit like Mark. Donnie is a huge fan of indie rock, however, I know for a fact(as me and Mark discussed music many times) that Mark(RnRF) wasn't into indie at all. Please show a shred of class and do not jump to conclusions like this.  >:(

Written By: ADH13 on 01/04/06 at 2:46 pm

Ok, this is BS and I'm going to say it RIGHT now. People, GET OFF Donnie's back. He is NOT RnRF. How do I know this? His posting style is just totally different. Certain people talk in a certain manner, and this guy doesn't sound a bit like Mark. Donnie is a huge fan of indie rock, however, I know for a fact(as me and Mark discussed music many times) that Mark(RnRF) wasn't into indie at all. Please show a shred of class and do not jump to conclusions like this.  >:(

I wasn't implying that Donnie is RnRF.  I was suggesting that Donnie may be Devorule.  You seem to have looked as his posting style... tell me it doesn't resemble devo's.

And I wasn't getting on his back either... it'd be great to welcome devo back... I always enjoyed his threads.

Written By: whistledog on 01/04/06 at 2:50 pm

He is NOT RnRF. How do I know this? His posting style is just totally different

Maybe that's what he wants you to believe.  LOL j/k

No one's making accusations, but it is quite unusual for a newly registered member to ask about a former member whom he does not know  ???

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/04/06 at 2:57 pm

Daja vu.

Alyssa, anyone?

Cat

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/04/06 at 3:00 pm

Daja vu.

Alyssa, anyone?

Cat

LOLOL! ;D

he does seem to resemble Devo, with his numerous postings about randoms things.

Written By: deadrockstar on 01/04/06 at 3:10 pm

I wasn't implying that Donnie is RnRF.  I was suggesting that Donnie may be Devorule.  You seem to have looked as his posting style... tell me it doesn't resemble devo's.

And I wasn't getting on his back either... it'd be great to welcome devo back... I always enjoyed his threads.

Ah, ok. Now that you mention it, I had already thought to myself that his posting style is alot like Devorule's(who I really miss too). Then again, it could just be coincedince. The guy says he has a band, and over in 2000s he actually posted a link to one of his songs or something. So I'm not so sure its Devorule..its probably just our imagination.

But he definitely isn't Mark.

Written By: ADH13 on 01/04/06 at 3:21 pm

Ah, ok. Now that you mention it, I had already thought to myself that his posting style is alot like Devorule's(who I really miss too). Then again, it could just be coincedince. The guy says he has a band, and over in 2000s he actually posted a link to one of his songs or something. So I'm not so sure its Devorule..its probably just our imagination.

But he definitely isn't Mark.

drumroll...

http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php/topic,9501.msg407473.html#msg407473

Written By: deadrockstar on 01/04/06 at 3:25 pm

drumroll...

*claps*

Well done, Andrea. Great detective work.

Donnie Darko HAS to be Devorule. You'll notice Devo's band is Posse Of One, well this "Donnie Darko"'s band is called Posse of Two.

Welcome back, Devo. I missed you, man. Why are you hiding your identity though?  ??? Was he banned?

EDIT: I just checked his profile, and the age is listed as 35. Yet I recall Donnie Darko saying in one thread that he was 16 in 1988, which would make him 33 or 34.

If you are going to lie about your age, at least keep your story straight. lol

Written By: ADH13 on 01/04/06 at 3:27 pm

*claps*

Well done, Andrea. Great detective work.

Donnie Darko HAS to be Devorule. You'll notice Devo's band is Posse Of One, well this "Donnie Darko"'s band is called Posse of Two.

Welcome back, Devo. I missed you, man. Why are you hiding your identity though?  ??? Was he banned?

No, his parents got upset that he was on here so he deleted his account.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/04/06 at 3:27 pm

drumroll...

Brava, Odyssey.

Cat

Written By: ADH13 on 01/04/06 at 3:29 pm

Welcome back, FHF/Devo! :)

Written By: Donnie Darko on 01/04/06 at 3:30 pm

Welcome back, FHF/Devo! :)

Thank you :)

I'll be back around Monday; I'm going on a trip.

Call me Donnie ;)

Written By: ADH13 on 01/04/06 at 3:32 pm

Call me Donnie ;)

Ok, no problem!

Written By: Howard on 01/04/06 at 4:00 pm

He always hated when someone mentioned Subway ::)

Written By: nally on 01/04/06 at 4:12 pm

He always hated when someone mentioned Subway ::)

That's because his son was killed at a Subway. :\'( But we shouldn't be forbidden to talk about it just because of that. I mean, how many of us have had bad experiences at a SW?

Written By: Howard on 01/04/06 at 4:14 pm

That's because his son was killed at a Subway. :\'( But we shouldn't be forbidden to talk about it just because of that. I mean, how many of us have had bad experiences at a SW?

I've never had a bad experience at Subway. ::)

Written By: Dominic L. on 01/04/06 at 4:15 pm

not sure if someone said this, because I have not time to read this thread, but He harrassed certain members privately, so he was banned.

Written By: Howard on 01/04/06 at 4:16 pm

not sure if someone said this, because I have not time to read this thread, but He harrassed certain members privately, so he was banned.

Good For Him,I'm Glad.

Written By: nally on 01/04/06 at 4:16 pm

I've never had a bad experience at Subway. ::)

Me neither. In fact, I've been eating Subway sandwiches for about 17 years now. :)

Written By: Howard on 01/04/06 at 4:17 pm

Me neither. In fact, I've been eating Subway sandwiches for about 17 years now. :)

I've been eating Subway since I've stopped eating McDonalds altogether.

Written By: nally on 01/04/06 at 4:29 pm

I've been eating Subway since I've stopped eating McDonalds altogether.

I can't even remember the last time I ate something from McDonalds.

Written By: Howard on 01/04/06 at 4:42 pm

I can't even remember the last time I ate something from McDonalds.

Me neither,I don't remember.

Written By: whistledog on 01/04/06 at 5:28 pm

I never go to McDonalds anymore.  I usually go to Mr. Sub.  Those Sub Sandwiches are a much better deal and meal than McDonalds could ever be :)

Written By: jackas on 01/04/06 at 5:55 pm

I'm putting this here for lack of a better place.  It's basically my reasoning for my inthe00's logo.

So you see Bandfinger-fan, this ex-member of ours had it so that no one was allowed to say Subway on this messageboard.  If a new member posted Subway somewhere, "veteran" members would rush to that thread to let the new guy know that "we" are not allowed to say Subway on this messageboard.  It was absurd!  While what happened to his son was completely tragic, it was wrong of him to use this "tool" to get CONSTANT pity. 

To a new member it may seem like this is just one small favor we were doing for this ex-member, but it didn't stop with Subway.  Anything that ever happened to this person needed to be publicly acknowledged.  If something good happened to him, you had to publicly acknowledge it or he would PM you with a request for acknowledgment.  If something bad happened, same thing, you'd get a PM requesting public pity. 

Long story, but a lot of us got tired of it and began to dread seeing him here and started to have the inability to feel bad anymore.

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 01/04/06 at 9:00 pm

I ate him.

But not S3XU411Y!!!

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 01/04/06 at 9:03 pm

Hehehehe, you don't know what you're talking about.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/04/06 at 9:04 pm

I'm putting this here for lack of a better place.  It's basically my reasoning for my inthe00's logo.

So you see Bandfinger-fan, this ex-member of ours had it so that no one was allowed to say Subway on this messageboard.  If a new member posted Subway somewhere, "veteran" members would rush to that thread to let the new guy know that "we" are not allowed to say Subway on this messageboard.  It was absurd!  While what happened to his son was completely tragic, it was wrong of him to use this "tool" to get CONSTANT pity. 

To a new member it may seem like this is just one small favor we were doing for this ex-member, but it didn't stop with Subway.  Anything that ever happened to this person needed to be publicly acknowledged.  If something good happened to him, you had to publicly acknowledge it or he would PM you with a request for acknowledgment.  If something bad happened, same thing, you'd get a PM requesting public pity. 

Long story, but a lot of us got tired of it and began to dread seeing him here and started to have the inability to feel bad anymore.

very well put Chrissy....the only thing that I will add is that he became "stalker-like" to certain members....and also he would totally harass a lot of us girls on the board, and even after telling him that we were either married, and/or not interested..he would still keep up with flirting, comments, etc...

Written By: deadrockstar on 01/04/06 at 9:19 pm

Hehehehe, you don't know what you're talking about.

I know.  :-

very well put Chrissy....the only thing that I will add is that he became "stalker-like" to certain members....and also he would totally harass a lot of us girls on the board, and even after telling him that we were either married, and/or not interested..he would still keep up with flirting, comments, etc...

Alright, do you remember voice chat, Erin? Well when Mark came on I thought it seemed like he was being really flirty(in a kinda creepy way); but I thought it might just be and he held seniority over me on the board(lol, kinda strange that such things matter on an internet board), so I just wrote it off.

I was not aware until now that the harassment of users privately the mods referred to was of that nature. I'm not surprised though.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/04/06 at 9:21 pm

I know.  :-[

Looks like I jumped to conclusions a bit to quickly.. then again, I did think I was defending a friend, that was my intention. Oh well, no matter.

Alright, do you remember voice chat, Erin? Well when Mark came on I thought it seemed like he was being really flirty(in a kinda creepy way); but I thought it might just be and he held seniority over me on the board(lol, kinda strange that such things matter on an internet board), so I just wrote it off.

I was not aware until now that the harassment of users privately the mods referred to was of that nature. I'm not surprised though.

yes I do remember that Alex.  Infact, I remember a few girls on the board warning me not to go in there by myself with him...because he was acting very flirty and made them feel extremely uncomfortable.  It was uber creepy! :o

Written By: Howard on 01/05/06 at 2:48 pm

I had a feeling he was a weird character. ::)

Written By: Dagwood on 01/05/06 at 8:50 pm

You summed up my feelings about the whole situation. 

Written By: whistledog on 01/05/06 at 8:57 pm

I didn't really know him all that well, but from what I saw in his final days, he showed his true side

http://hallofheroes.free.fr/Images/Vilains/Small/TwoFace.gif

Written By: nally on 01/06/06 at 12:26 am

He also seemed to not like it when someone mentioned the word subway, even if it didn't refer to the fast-food restaurant chain.

Written By: Howard on 01/06/06 at 2:26 pm

he always posted pictures of his Son Blaine.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/06/06 at 4:34 pm

I am wondering why RARF is still a topic of conversation? I mean...he hasn't been around in ages...so, why keep dwelling on it?? ???

Written By: jackas on 01/06/06 at 4:37 pm

I am wondering why RARF is still a topic of conversation? I mean...he hasn't been around in ages...so, why keep dwelling on it?? ???

It's just our way of honoring Mark.  After all he would dwell on it FOREVER!!!!!! ;) ;D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/06/06 at 4:38 pm

It's just our way of honoring Mark.  After all he would dwell on it FOREVER!!!!!! ;) ;D

when you put it that way......that's very true! LOL! ;D

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/06/06 at 4:52 pm

;D ;D ;D ;D

Cat

Written By: nally on 01/06/06 at 5:07 pm

he always posted pictures of his Son Blaine.

When one loses their own kid like that, it's always sad. :\'( :(

Written By: gemini on 01/06/06 at 5:47 pm

And ever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever. . . . . . . . . . . . and ever!  :P

Written By: jackas on 01/06/06 at 6:51 pm

And ever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever. . . . . . . . . . . . and ever!  :P

You've got the idea! ;D

Written By: LyricBoy on 01/06/06 at 7:13 pm

Perhaps we could change the subject to Andrew the Talking Walnut  ???

Written By: Dominic L. on 01/06/06 at 7:58 pm

so when does it end?

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/06/06 at 8:02 pm

[quote author=Ły

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 01/07/06 at 9:44 am

or we could always change it to, "Happy Birthday Becks"...that would go over fairly well! ;)

I'm in full agreement with that.

Written By: Howard on 01/07/06 at 3:59 pm

When one loses their own kid like that, it's always sad. :\'( :(

he kept doing this repeatedly.I mean we already know that he loves his son,get over it already. ::) 

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/07/06 at 9:28 pm

he kept doing this repeatedly.I mean we already know that he loves his son,get over it already. ::) 

it wasn't the fact that he mentioned his son that made him annoying etc...I mean, I have never been in that horrible situation and my heart really went out to him regarding that matter....but he took it a step above all the time.  He was the type that always had to be in the limelight with his problems, etc....and he made sure that everybody knew about all of them, over and over again.

Written By: Howard on 01/08/06 at 1:07 pm

I think he has a website.  ???

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/08/06 at 1:59 pm

You never "get over it" but you do "deal with it" and IMO, he never dealt with it.

Cat

Written By: ADH13 on 01/08/06 at 2:10 pm

I hope he gets some counseling, he really needs it.  I think he could be a really likeable person if he just got his issues dealt with.

Written By: LyricBoy on 01/08/06 at 3:19 pm

I think he has a website.  ???

http://www.momy.org/blaine_steele.htm

Written By: jackas on 01/08/06 at 6:13 pm

You never "get over it" but you do "deal with it" and IMO, he never dealt with it.

Cat

Not only that, I think it was convenient for him to be depressed.  After all, when you are depressed you don't have to be responsible for anything.  If you fail at something, well at least you can blame the depression.  If you don't have a good job.....depression.  If you send your boys to live with someone else......depression.  Can't meet a nice woman.....depression.  It worked for him.

Chrissy's Disclaimer:  By no means am I saying everyone with depression believes this.  I'm talking about Mark's situation.

Written By: whistledog on 01/08/06 at 7:24 pm

"This is the RARF thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends ..."

Come on you know the words, sing along ...

Written By: Donnie Darko on 01/08/06 at 7:35 pm

Gee, he seemed like a saint!

I can't say I'm personally angry, but rather I feel like we all lost a friend.

Come to think of it, he did seem kinda weird.

Written By: LyricBoy on 01/08/06 at 8:57 pm

Gee, he seemed like a saint!

I can't say I'm personally angry, but rather I feel like we all lost a friend.

I never had any problems with RnRF.  I think he is cool. 8)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/08/06 at 9:09 pm

[quote author=Ły

Written By: jackas on 01/08/06 at 9:55 pm

Yeah, I have a feeling he wasn't interested in the PENIS! ;)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/08/06 at 10:00 pm

;D ;D ;D

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 01/08/06 at 10:35 pm

Debatable.

Written By: jackas on 01/08/06 at 10:39 pm

Debatable.

True!  He did seems oddly obsessed with flit boy. ;D

Written By: jaytee on 01/09/06 at 7:04 am

You of all people Howard should be able to empathize.  What if someone said to your Mother and Father ... "I know you lost a son, get over it"  :(

Mark did have a lot of issues but I don't see why it has to be re-hashed.

Written By: Howard on 01/09/06 at 4:27 pm

You of all people Howard should be able to empathize.  What if someone said to your Mother and Father ... "I know you lost a son, get over it"  :(

Mark did have a lot of issues but I don't see why it has to be re-hashed.

Sorry,I guess I should empathize more.My apologies. :)

Written By: LyricBoy on 01/09/06 at 9:13 pm

Well, maybe his own.  Heh heh...

I still think he was cool.

Written By: Howard on 01/10/06 at 4:57 pm

Do you think he should be given a second chance? ???

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 01/10/06 at 5:00 pm

Nope :)

Written By: Howard on 01/10/06 at 5:03 pm

Nope :)

Ok case closed.

Written By: Donnie Darko on 01/10/06 at 5:05 pm

No, but I hope he gets back together :)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/10/06 at 5:21 pm

I think he already had a second and a third chance-maybe more.

Cat

Written By: DJ Midas on 01/10/06 at 5:50 pm

Has anybody seen a dead horse?  :D  I was told it was nearby.

Written By: Morton on 01/10/06 at 6:04 pm

Didn't know the guy very well personally. I do however know that he was banned for activities of a "questionable" nature  ::)

Written By: jackas on 01/10/06 at 10:28 pm

Has anybody seen a dead horse?   :D  I was told it was nearby.

Will you be needing anything else?

http://www.tcnj.edu/~hofmann/dead.jpg

http://www.fordogtrainer.com/pics/sticks/schutzhund%20agitation%20stick/dog-training-agitation-stick-schutzhund-dog-dog.jpg

Written By: ADH13 on 01/10/06 at 10:29 pm

http://www.fordogtrainer.com/pics/sticks/schutzhund%20agitation%20stick/dog-training-agitation-stick-schutzhund-dog-dog.jpg

:\'(

Written By: whistledog on 01/10/06 at 11:16 pm

He recently posted 2 days ago over at The 80s Server

I knew he was a member there, but I didn't think he still went there.  It's quite dead over there

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 01/10/06 at 11:33 pm

[quote author=whis

Written By: whistledog on 01/11/06 at 1:00 am

That site is vveerryy slow.  :o

Sure is.  Takes like over 5 minutes just to view profiles and search member posts  :o

Written By: Howard on 01/11/06 at 4:18 pm

Why did he always mention the word "flit"? ???

Written By: deadrockstar on 01/11/06 at 4:25 pm

Why is this topic still going?

*realizes he just contributed to it himself*

AHHHHH!!

Written By: Howard on 01/11/06 at 4:35 pm

*realizes he just contributed to it himself*

AHHHHH!!

I don't know why this topic is still going.

Written By: jackas on 01/11/06 at 6:03 pm

Why are you people still posting in this thread!!! >:( ::)

Written By: ADH13 on 01/11/06 at 6:07 pm

I don't know why this topic is still going.

AHHHHH!!

Hypocrites! :P ;D

Written By: deadrockstar on 01/11/06 at 6:09 pm

That would include you, missy Chrissy!

Oops! I did it...for the second time.  ::)

Hypocrites! :P ;D

:-[

"Now do a THOUSAND hail Mary's!

A THOUSAND??

NOW! Hehehehe."

;D

Written By: jackas on 01/11/06 at 6:21 pm

Everybody stop this maddness and stop disrespecting Mark!! >:(

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c270/jackas000/horse.jpg

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 01/11/06 at 6:53 pm

Everybody stop this maddness and stop disrespecting Mark!! >:(

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c270/jackas000/horse.jpg

HAHAHAHAHA!! Chrissy, you're my hero. I swear.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/11/06 at 6:54 pm

Why did he always mention the word "flit"? ???

he always called Michael Jackson, "flit-boy" for some reason...who knows? I think he secretly had a crush on him, he talked about him enough. ::)

Written By: DJ Midas on 01/11/06 at 7:19 pm

Come to think of it, we could always use more cowbell.  ;D

Written By: jackas on 01/11/06 at 8:25 pm

Come to think of it, we could always use more cowbell.  ;D

;D ;D

l l
l l
l l
l l
V

Written By: nally on 01/11/06 at 10:40 pm

he always called Michael Jackson, "flit-boy" for some reason...who knows? I think he secretly had a crush on him, he talked about him enough. ::)

I thought he disliked Michael Jackson (amongst other musical performers). I know he hated Kidrock; he always used a "puke" emoticon whenever Kidrock's name was mentioned. ::)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/11/06 at 10:42 pm

I thought he disliked Michael Jackson (amongst other musical performers). I know he hated Kidrock; he always used a "puke" emoticon whenever Kidrock's name was mentioned. ::)

he did dislike him...but I was saying that he talked about him constantly...like it was some sort of love/hate relationship.  What does "flit-boy" mean anyway? I often wondered that. ???

Written By: Climber on 01/11/06 at 10:58 pm

he did dislike him...but I was saying that he talked about him constantly...like it was some sort of love/hate relationship.  What does "flit-boy" mean anyway? I often wondered that. ???

Found this on Dictionary.com:

3 entries found for flit.
flit    ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (flt)
intr.v. flit

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/11/06 at 10:59 pm

Found this on Dictionary.com:

3 entries found for flit.
flit    ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (flt)
intr.v. flit

Written By: jackas on 01/11/06 at 11:16 pm

Mystery solved! ;D

Flit sounds so gay though.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/11/06 at 11:17 pm

Mystery solved! ;D

Flit sounds so gay though.

ya i know...I always thought it had something to do with being gay or something of that nature....because that is kind of how he made it seem whenever he used that phrase all the time.

Written By: ADH13 on 01/11/06 at 11:47 pm

Do I get a big old thread like this if I get banned? ??? ;D

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 01/11/06 at 11:48 pm

Only if you harass women, do you get a thread dedicated to you.

Written By: jackas on 01/11/06 at 11:52 pm

Hey, let's find out!!! :D :D :( :(  Just kidding.

Written By: ADH13 on 01/11/06 at 11:52 pm

Well...since I prefer to harrass men... I guess that's a no.  Unless, of course, the woman appears to be a certain man by looking at her avatar!! ::)

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 01/11/06 at 11:53 pm

Unless, of course, the woman appears to be a certain man by looking at her avatar!! ::)

Hm. I know not of anyone like that, thank God.

Written By: ADH13 on 01/12/06 at 12:00 am

Hey, let's find out!!! :D :D :( :(  Just kidding.

I could ask Justin for some tips... :-\\

Written By: deadrockstar on 01/12/06 at 12:02 am

I could ask Justin for some tips... :-\\

Lets get some ice for that WICKED BURN!  ;D ;D ;D

*high fives Andrea*

Written By: Donnie Darko on 01/12/06 at 12:29 am

I though about making a "Do You Hate RockandRollFan?" thread, but decided that it might prompt more harassment from him.

Written By: deadrockstar on 01/12/06 at 12:33 am

I though about making a "Do You Hate RockandRollFan?" thread, but decided that it might prompt more harassment from him.

Whats the point of such a thread anyway?

Written By: Donnie Darko on 01/12/06 at 12:37 am

Whats the point of such a thread anyway?

Just to see people's opinions.  I would be interesting.

But it would probably bring negative energy.

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 01/12/06 at 12:47 am

But it would probably bring negative energy.

Yes, You're probably right.

Once this thread decided to die, maybe we can actually put RARF to rest.

Maybe.

Written By: whistledog on 01/12/06 at 1:14 am

You make it sound like a vet putting an animal to sleep  ;D

Written By: deadrockstar on 01/12/06 at 1:16 am

[quote author=whis

Written By: jackas on 01/12/06 at 11:52 am

Ol' Yeller was so sad.  :\'(

Ahem.

*regains his composure* Sooo..

Sooo...lets get the shotgun and get this over with. ::)

Written By: nally on 01/12/06 at 12:40 pm

Okay, let's not talk about him anymore. :-X

I suppose the mods could lock this subject now. :-\\

Written By: jackas on 01/12/06 at 12:47 pm

Why does it matter?  For those who want to talk about him they'll keep coming here and for those that don't want to talk about him, they can avoid this thread. 

There are a lot of threads on the site that can be seen as undesirable, but we shouldn't just lock it up because some people don't agree with what's being said.

Written By: nally on 01/12/06 at 12:50 pm

Why does it matter?  For those who want to talk about him they'll keep coming here and for those that don't want to talk about him, they can avoid this thread. 

There are a lot of threads on the site that can be seen as undesirable, but we shouldn't just lock it up because some people don't agree with what's being said.

Sure. I was just responding to what you last said here about the "shotgun." Guess I must've misunderstood it or something. Actually, I don't mind if this topic continues. :-\\

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 01/12/06 at 1:01 pm

Just like you didn't care about the BECKS thread continuing?! RAWR!

One day, I'm going to get over this whole BECKS incident. One day..

Written By: jackas on 01/12/06 at 1:25 pm

Sure. I was just responding to what you last said here about the "shotgun." Guess I must've misunderstood it or something. Actually, I don't mind if this topic continues. :-\\

Yeah, I was just being an ass with the shotgun comment.

Written By: deadrockstar on 01/12/06 at 1:27 pm

Yeah, nothin' new.

FEEL the BURN!!  ;D ;D

Written By: nally on 01/12/06 at 11:51 pm

I figured. :-\\

Written By: Dominic L. on 01/12/06 at 11:54 pm

Yes, You're probably right.

Maybe.

this is starting to resemble the BECKS thread.

Written By: Climber on 01/12/06 at 11:59 pm

ya i know...I always thought it had something to do with being gay or something of that nature....because that is kind of how he made it seem whenever he used that phrase all the time.

I'm actually thinking he probably used it because he thought is sounded gay also, and had no idea what it meant... ???

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 01/13/06 at 12:00 am

Goooooooooooood.

Written By: jackas on 01/13/06 at 12:02 am

Yeah, nothin' new.

Bitch.

;D ;D

Written By: ADH13 on 01/13/06 at 12:24 am

No, don't say that!!  It is probably going to be deleted or locked soon... it's amazing what you can learn by clicking "Who's Online" at the right moment... :-\\

Written By: Dominic L. on 01/13/06 at 12:27 am

No, don't say that!!  It is probably going to be deleted or locked soon... it's amazing what you can learn by clicking "Who's Online" at the right moment... :-\\

um... what does the second half have to do with anything?  ;D

Written By: ADH13 on 01/13/06 at 12:30 am

um... what does the second half have to do with anything?  ;D

um.. what might i have seen a member doing that might cause this thread to ultimately be locked or deleted?? :-X

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 01/13/06 at 12:31 am

um.. what might i have seen a member doing that might cause this thread to ultimately be locked or deleted?? :-X

Do Tell.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/13/06 at 10:26 pm

well....I see it is still alive and kicking! LOL! ;D

Written By: LyricBoy on 01/14/06 at 10:59 am

I did some research on the word flit:

Flit or FLIT is the brand name for an insecticide with the primary active ingredient of permethrin. It is most often used to control adult mosquitos. It can be used by spraying it into the air, killing adult mosquitos that are present and then settling on surfaces to kill mosquitos that may later land. A device called a flit gun was often used to perform the spraying, although today flit guns have been largely replaced by backpack-mounted and aerial sprayers.

Flit is best known today because in 1928, when it was being manufactured by the Standard Oil Company, it was promoted by a very successful and long running advertising campaign. The artwork for this campaign was created by Theodore Seuss Geisel, years before he started writing the children's books that made him famous as Dr. Seuss. The ads typically contained the tagline "Quick, Henry, the FLIT!" and showed people threatened by whimsical, menacing insect-like creatures that will look familiar to fans of Dr. Seuss's later work. This advertising campaign continued for 17 years and made "Quick, Henry, the FLIT!" into a national catchphrase.

Written By: jackas on 01/20/06 at 9:10 am

And you thought this thread was gone. http://smilies.vidahost.com/otn/evil/Dr_Evil.gif

http://bestsmileys.com/oneofakind/1.gif

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 01/20/06 at 10:23 am

And you thought this thread was gone. http://smilies.vidahost.com/otn/evil/Dr_Evil.gif

Say, what happened to him, anyway..? ???

Written By: jackas on 01/20/06 at 10:34 am

Say, what happened to him, anyway..? ???

Nobody liked him.  I think he went to go eat some worms. ::)

Written By: Howard on 01/20/06 at 3:15 pm

Hi Mark!

Hi CM.

Written By: Donnie Darko on 01/20/06 at 3:19 pm

Hi CM.

Hi Howard.  ;D

Written By: Howard on 01/20/06 at 3:37 pm

He died from a Subway sandwich. ;D

Written By: jackas on 01/20/06 at 3:41 pm

Well that would be ironic. ;D

Written By: Donnie Darko on 01/20/06 at 3:45 pm

That's hard.  ;D

Written By: Howard on 01/20/06 at 3:45 pm

Nobody liked him.  I think he went to go eat some worms. ::)

I'm glad he did.

Written By: Donnie Darko on 01/20/06 at 3:47 pm

I'm glad he did.

Worms are nutritious and delicious.

Written By: Howard on 01/20/06 at 3:48 pm

Worms are nutritious and delicious.

he had it in his Subway Sandwich :P

Written By: Donnie Darko on 01/20/06 at 3:49 pm

he had it in his Subway Sandwich :P

I guess that's not "Eating Fresh".  ;D

Did he go there with Flit Boy?

Written By: Howard on 01/20/06 at 3:51 pm

I guess that's not "Eating Fresh".  ;D

Did he go there with Flit Boy?

Who's Flit Boy?

Written By: Donnie Darko on 01/20/06 at 3:57 pm

Who's Flit Boy?

Michael Jackson.  :D

Written By: Howard on 01/20/06 at 3:58 pm

Michael Jackson.  :D

Was he eating Subway with him?

Written By: jackas on 01/20/06 at 3:58 pm

Who was that gay guy that used to come on here and brag about being friends with Michael?

Written By: Donnie Darko on 01/20/06 at 3:59 pm

Was he Subway with him?

Him and Rock eat at Subway.

Written By: Donnie Darko on 01/20/06 at 3:59 pm

Who was that gay guy that used to come on here and brag about being friends with Michael?

That was Robbo. 

Written By: Howard on 01/20/06 at 3:59 pm

Him and Rock eat at Subway.

I bet they do.

Written By: jackas on 01/20/06 at 4:01 pm

That was Robbo. 

Ah, yes.....Robbo. ::)

Written By: Donnie Darko on 01/20/06 at 4:02 pm

Ah, yes.....Robbo. ::)

He was an odd fellow.  What happened to him?

Written By: Dagwood on 01/20/06 at 9:26 pm

He was an odd fellow.  What happened to him?

Hopefully he crawled back under his rock and can't find his way back out.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/20/06 at 10:47 pm

Big Brother is watching us. :o

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 01/20/06 at 11:27 pm

Big Brother is watching us. :o

You think he's still lurking somewhere..?

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/20/06 at 11:33 pm

maybe? ???

Written By: LyricBoy on 01/21/06 at 7:33 pm

Shucks, I wish RnRF were still here.  :\'(

With the Denver Broncos in the AFC Championship Game, he'd be all fired up.  Ans me, a Steelers fan, would have dished out a heaping helping of abuse upon him.  :)

Written By: jackas on 01/21/06 at 7:39 pm

[quote author=Ły

Written By: whistledog on 01/21/06 at 7:39 pm

Then I'll PM random people with remarks about my genitals or maybe theirs. 

Did he really do that? :o

Written By: jackas on 01/21/06 at 7:42 pm

[quote author=whis

Written By: nally on 01/21/06 at 7:49 pm

[quote author=Ły

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 01/21/06 at 8:01 pm

Well I can pretend I'm him for a while.  I'll talk crap about the Steelers and act like the Broncos were god's gift. 

Then I'll PM random people with remarks about my genitals or maybe theirs. 

... You didn't PM me >:-{

I'm Hurt.

Written By: whistledog on 01/21/06 at 9:07 pm

Fer sure!

Anyone who'd PM someone about their genitals sounds like a dick  ;D

Written By: ADH13 on 01/22/06 at 1:14 am

[quote author=whis

Written By: Donnie Darko on 01/22/06 at 1:15 am

[quote author=whis

Written By: Howard on 01/22/06 at 1:24 pm

Maybe he's under a different alias? ???

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/22/06 at 8:42 pm

Maybe he's under a different alias? ???

Maybe ??? ::)

Written By: DJ Midas on 01/22/06 at 8:59 pm

_____________________________http://www.inthe00s.com/smilies/smash.gif

Written By: whistledog on 01/22/06 at 9:00 pm

http://www.bjacked.net/LuvToHunt/forums/phpBB2/modules/gallery/albums/album01/Beat_Dead_Horse.jpg

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/22/06 at 9:01 pm

[quote author=whis

Written By: whistledog on 01/22/06 at 9:05 pm

You killed Mr. Ed....you bastard!!! :o ;D :D

He knew too much.  I had to otherwise he was going to spill the beans  ;D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/22/06 at 9:08 pm

[quote author=whis

Written By: jackas on 01/22/06 at 9:10 pm

I want to beat the horse again too.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/22/06 at 9:12 pm

I want to beat the horse again too.

awww...poor little horsey!!! :\'(

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 01/22/06 at 9:14 pm

awww...poor little horsey!!! :\'(

..Yeah..  :\'(

B3AT H1M 4G4IN..!!!111 >:-D

Written By: whistledog on 01/22/06 at 10:13 pm

There's easier ways to beat a dead horse  ;D

http://www.dwtoons.com/trigger.jpg

Written By: jackas on 01/22/06 at 11:10 pm

..Yeah..  :\'(

B3AT H1M 4G4IN..!!!111 >:-D

Twist my arm. :-\\

http://blue-heron.us/weblog/icons/Beating_a_Dead_Horse_FINAL.gif

Written By: Howard on 01/23/06 at 5:54 pm

Maybe ??? ::)

He could be someone we don't even know.

Written By: jackas on 01/23/06 at 6:05 pm

Maybe this is him reliving the good ole days. ::)

Guest  05:59:14 PM Viewing the topic Happy birthday SuperFreak!.

Written By: Donnie Darko on 01/23/06 at 6:13 pm

I wonder if Zella is RockandRollFan too?

Written By: nally on 01/23/06 at 6:16 pm

I wonder if Zella is RockandRollFan too

What makes you say that? Zella's account still exists, and she's a California resident, just like me. She just ain't been around in a while. :-\\

Written By: jackas on 01/23/06 at 6:18 pm

She just ain't been around in a while. :-\\

Nally, nally, nally......this isn't proper English.http://bestsmileys.com/nono/6.gif

Written By: nally on 01/23/06 at 6:20 pm

Nally, nally, nally......this isn't proper English.http://bestsmileys.com/nono/6.gif

So? Some peoples use it all the time.

Written By: Donnie Darko on 01/23/06 at 6:23 pm

What makes you say that? Zella's account still exists, and she's a California resident, just like me. She just ain't been around in a while. :-\\

I'm not accusing her or putting her to trial, I'm just curious.  She claims to know Rock and is around 47 or 48, while Mark is like 45.  If Superfreak was fake, who knows?  ???

Written By: jackas on 01/23/06 at 6:24 pm

So? Some peoples use it all the time.

Some peoples be WRONG! :D

Written By: Howard on 01/23/06 at 6:24 pm

Maybe she is.

Written By: nally on 01/23/06 at 6:29 pm

Maybe she is.

Yo estoy cierto que ella no es Marco.

Some peoples be WRONG! :D

I knows that. (Popeye would approve of that sentence.)   ;D

Written By: Howard on 01/23/06 at 6:31 pm

Yo estoy cierto que ella no es Marco.

I knows that. (Popeye would approve of that sentence.)   ;D

Que?

Written By: nally on 01/23/06 at 6:33 pm

Que?

That means I'm sure that she's not. She can't be.

Furthermore, we found out that Super Freak was RRF in disguise a while back.

Written By: Donnie Darko on 01/23/06 at 6:36 pm

Okay, good, I like Zella. 

Any others though, that could be an alias/alterego of Rock?

BTW I am becoming Tyler Durdan.  Sorry couldn't resist a Fight Club reference  ;D

Written By: Howard on 01/23/06 at 6:37 pm

When did this happen?

Written By: nally on 01/23/06 at 6:39 pm

When did this happen?

I don't remember exactly, but I think it was roughly last summer. :-\\ Before he got caught.

Written By: Donnie Darko on 01/23/06 at 6:40 pm

I don't remember exactly, but I think it was roughly last summer. :-\\ Before he got caught.

Was it Odyssey who caught him? And how?

Written By: Dagwood on 01/23/06 at 6:40 pm

No.  Zella and Mark are two different people.

Written By: Donnie Darko on 01/23/06 at 6:43 pm

Okay.  Didn't you say you met Mark once?

Written By: Howard on 01/23/06 at 6:45 pm

He got caught doing what?

Written By: Dagwood on 01/23/06 at 6:47 pm

Yeah I did meet him once.  We had cokes when he came to town to see his boys.

Written By: Donnie Darko on 01/23/06 at 6:48 pm

Yeah I did meet him once.  We had cokes when he came to town to see his boys.

A-ha. 

Written By: Dagwood on 01/23/06 at 6:50 pm

Trust me, there wasn't much to it.  We talked for a couple of hours and that was it.

Written By: Donnie Darko on 01/23/06 at 6:56 pm

Trust me, there wasn't much to it.  We talked for a couple of hours and that was it.

I understand.  I was just acknowledging your answer. 

A-ha ... are a great band  ;D

Written By: nally on 01/23/06 at 6:59 pm

Ah. sounds somewhat interesting.

I'd still like to meet at least one board member sometime. :)

Written By: LyricBoy on 01/23/06 at 7:21 pm

As I recall, Zella and Banasy were very supportive of RnRF when his son passed away.  :\'(

Written By: Dagwood on 01/23/06 at 7:35 pm

His son passed away before he joined, but Banasy has been through the same thing so they grew close through that. 

Written By: PaperGirl on 01/23/06 at 9:10 pm

Does it REALLY matter? 

Written By: jackas on 01/23/06 at 10:33 pm

Here's what happened Howard.  Mark was pretending to be Superfreak.  Superfreak was supposed to be an attractive lesbian who occasionally posted on this site.  After a while some people here caught onto what he was doing and exposed him for pretending to be Superfreak.  He admitted to making up the fake member profile and that was the end of it.

Until Mark brought it up again and then that was the end of it.

Written By: ChuckyG on 01/24/06 at 11:41 am

ok... I'm locking this thread now. 

Any new topics about this particular former member will be deleted (like the poll I just removed).  That also includes further discussion in the "former members" thread.

I've always hated it when a board has a "don't talk about the banned members" policy, but this is just not healthy for anyone or for the board at this point, which is probably the reason why boards have a "don't talk about it" policy in the first place.

Check for new replies or respond here...