inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Who is Donnie Darko?

Written By: Donnie Darko on 01/04/06 at 3:27 pm

Donnie Darko is the character in the movie of the same name played by Jake Gyllenhaal.

Also, Donnie Darko has known about inthe00s for longer than you think.  I will not disclose if I am a reincarnation of any member, or if so which member I once was, but I ask that the people here do not assume that I am any, although I would delight in reading your speculations. 

I will NEVER disclose who I am publicly, although I may privately to a lucky few as long as they swear not to tell.

The mystery begins.

Subject: Re: Who is Donnie Darko?

Written By: Donnie Darko on 01/04/06 at 3:29 pm

Okay, you caught me.  I am the reincarnation of "Devorule".  Thanks Odyssey and deadrockstar.  The mystery ends :)

Crap!  ;D

P.S. still call me Donnie, I like voicing this new alterego here.  :D

And no, I am NOT RockAndRollFan!

Written By: ADH13 on 01/04/06 at 3:33 pm

Okay, you caught me.  I am the reincarnation of "Devorule".  Thanks Odyssey and deadrockstar.  The mystery ends :)

Crap!  ;D

P.S. still call me Donnie, I like voicing this new alterego here.  :D

And no, I am NOT RockAndRollFan!

Ok and now a question for you, Donnie... Who is deadrockstar? :)

Written By: deadrockstar on 01/04/06 at 3:39 pm

Ok and now a question for you, Donnie... Who is deadrockstar? :)

I think he already knows who I am, or he acted like it when I pmed him. Despite that i registered this name AFTER he left. Maybe hes been watching the boards as a guest?

Written By: ADH13 on 01/04/06 at 3:40 pm

I think he already knows who I am, or he acted like it when I pmed him. Despite that i registered this name AFTER he left. Maybe hes been watching the boards as a guest?

Yeah I've seen a few guest posts...so that could be. :)

Written By: Howard on 01/04/06 at 3:58 pm

Donnie Darko is Jake Gylenhall.

http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/ifc_films/donnie_darko/_group_photos/jake_gyllenhaal7.jpg

Check for new replies or respond here...