inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: dreams and interpretation

Written By: KKay on 01/08/06 at 8:36 am

so- I tell you what I dreamt and you interpret.
I'm on "INthe00s" and I'm typing, and trasferring an image into my post.
I't s a picture of a 6 story parking facility and I"m describing it in detail, wishing you all could see it.
A very long post about the most boring thing imaginable.

What's that mean?  I really dreamt this last night!!!

AND- how about you? what did you dream?

Subject: Re: dreams and interpretation

Written By: jackas on 01/08/06 at 6:06 pm

Maybe there are things in your life that you would like to tell us, but you feel that maybe they are a little boring or that we would be uninterested.

Written By: alyceclover on 01/09/06 at 6:48 am

What do you think it means?  :)

It means you're spending too much time here! (oh, I've had my own posting dreams, too)

I like the parking gararge image....dream analysists(?) say if you dream of being on the upper floor, it's about your higher consciousness...spiritual self, the main level is about current events, the basement represents unresolved conflicts from the past. So, I might interpret it as you viewing all levels of your life...past/present/future and it's boring.

You aren't a boring person (judging from your posts)

Written By: KKay on 01/09/06 at 8:12 am

What do you think it means?  :)

It means you're spending too much time here! (oh, I've had my own posting dreams, too)

I like the parking gararge image....dream analysists(?) say if you dream of being on the upper floor, it's about your higher consciousness...spiritual self, the main level is about current events, the basement represents unresolved conflicts from the past. So, I might interpret it as you viewing all levels of your life...past/present/future and it's boring.

You aren't a boring person (judging from your posts)

thanks!  I appreciate your compliment and it looks like analysis is pretty much right too..
I just thought that there should be something more exciting to dream about.
not that you all aren't the most exciting, friendly and inspiring group of people I've ever met...cuz you are.. ;)

Written By: Howard on 01/09/06 at 4:23 pm

A couple of weeks ago I dreamt that Robin had took a guy back to her house from speed dating and had sex with him and that's why she didn't call me back that Thursday night and I wound up very ill.Could someone interpret that for me? ???

Written By: alyceclover on 01/09/06 at 8:12 pm

A couple of weeks ago I dreamt that Robin had took a guy back to her house from speed dating and had sex with him and that's why she didn't call me back that Thursday night and I wound up very ill.Could someone interpret that for me? ???

What do you think it means?

;D

For Real? You're just making that up!

Written By: Howard on 01/10/06 at 4:58 pm

What do you think it means?

;D

For Real? You're just making that up!

No I'm not making it up. >:(

Check for new replies or respond here...