inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Must Love Dogs

Written By: ValleyGirl on 01/12/06 at 6:56 pm

I watched it last weekend, and I thought it had potential to be an ok movie.  I use to love Diane Lane, but her acting in this movie totally stunk. I  did like John Cusak, but the movie over all was really boring.  And I thought they made Diane Lane seem to desperate to meet a man.  I don't know how John Cusak made a living when he never sold 1 boat ever.  Neither one of them even owned their own dog, so I thought that was stupid. I think it should have been titled : Must Love Dr. Zhivago...then it would have made more sense.  ::)  What did anyone else think of it??

Subject: Re: Must Love Dogs

Written By: whistledog on 01/12/06 at 9:01 pm

I didn't mind it, but only because I still have a super crush on Diane Lane after all these years ;D

Written By: deadrockstar on 01/12/06 at 9:10 pm

Those types of movies are usually formulaic and really unrealistic anyway. I wouldn't have expected much out of it. The only love story film I've ever seen thats really good IMO is Garden State.

Written By: Tam on 01/12/06 at 9:24 pm

I actually enjoyed Must Love Dogs.
Enjoyed it so much that I bought the dvd when it came out.
:)

Written By: deadrockstar on 01/12/06 at 9:30 pm

I guess the reason I like Garden State so much is because its one of the only love movies told from the guy's point of view. Almost Famous was that way too, and I also love that movie.

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 01/12/06 at 10:25 pm

It was.. okay. Very typical. I only saw it because of my love for John Cusak. *melts*

Written By: Dominic L. on 01/12/06 at 10:31 pm

It was.. okay. Very typical. I only saw it because of my love for John Cusak. *melts*

that thingy said I look like him too...  8)

Written By: deadrockstar on 01/12/06 at 10:34 pm

that thingy said I look like him too...  8)

Hey-it said that I look like Clark Gable. Thats like, the ultimate.

Check for new replies or respond here...