inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Classic inthe00s members

Written By: Donnie Darko on 01/19/06 at 7:22 pm

What inthe00s members, past or present do you consider to be legendary?  Not as in how much you like them or even how nice they are, but in who's left their mark here?

Off my head, I'd nominate Howard, Mushroom, Absolutely Vile, MaxwellSmart, Nally, Rice Cube, Dagwood, 80s Cheerleader, and Indy Gent, along with many, many others.

Subject: Re: Classic inthe00s members

Written By: Dominic L. on 01/19/06 at 7:24 pm

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

At least wait 5 minutes?!

Oh, Philip Eno, Jimmy,
And me!

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 01/19/06 at 7:26 pm

Holy crap, pace yourself, man. Seriously.  :o

And I have no clue.

Written By: Donnie Darko on 01/19/06 at 7:26 pm

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

At least wait 5 minutes?!

Oh, Philip Eno, Jimmy,
And me!

I'll acknowledge all of those, especially Philip Eno.  I don't do the AmIRight/game threads much, although I do make some (arguably) funny music.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/19/06 at 7:30 pm

What inthe00s members, past or present do you consider to be legendary?  Not as in how much you like them or even how nice they are, but in who's left their mark here?

Off my head, I'd nominate Howard, Mushroom, Absolutely Vile, MaxwellSmart, Nally, Rice Cube, Dagwood, 80s Cheerleader, and Indy Gent, along with many, many others.

:\'( :\'( :\'(

Cat

Written By: Dominic L. on 01/19/06 at 7:31 pm

Cat

Of course, Cat Posted more than enough to leave a big mark on the boards!

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/19/06 at 7:32 pm

Of course, Cat Posted more than enough to leave a big mark on the boards!

;D ;D  Thanks. At least someone didn't forget about me.

Cat

Written By: whistledog on 01/19/06 at 7:32 pm

There are a few classic inthe00s members I didn't know here, but knew from other boards:  PCG, Absolutely Vile, Rush, Resinchaser, sputnikcorp, Baby Strange ... nice folks they are :)

Written By: Donnie Darko on 01/19/06 at 7:46 pm

Cat

You too, of course.  :)

Written By: deadrockstar on 01/19/06 at 8:16 pm

i enjoy your threads, man. Whats your real name, btw? You don't have to say your first if you aren't comfortable, but I'd at least like to know your first name. Lets see how good my memory is: You're from southwest Oregon, right?

Anyway, in my opinion these are the most vital members as far as shaping the character of the board:

RockAndRollFan(gone) - Like him personally or not, he was pretty devoted to posting here and started a lot of "mainstay" topics.

Bobby(gone) - Makes me really sad that Bob is gone. His general personality just brought something to these boards that is missing now that hes gone.

Alcoholica(sp? gone) - The dude had his own style that was just markedly different from anyone else here.

Full_House_Fan/DevoRule/Donnie Darko - You have created a lot of great threads. And perhaps the best thread here overall(you know which one, dude!).

MidKnightDarkness - Beth is like Andy(Alcoholica) and Bobby in this regard. She just brings something special to the boards others don't.

ktelqueen - She is one of the most important members in the games section.

PhilipEno - The same thing goes for Phil as Maria(ktelqueen).

Odyssey - Andrea is kinda like everyone's big sister on here. Plus i think her work in the photos section is a good contribution.

jacks/fingers - Again, another person who just brings a very unique presence to the board. Sometimes shes more like a guy than me!  :D

jiminy(gone) - He was a riot, bottomline.  ;D

Ultraviolet521 - She is a unique individual like Bobby, Beth, and Chrissy. I think one thing she has in common with Bobby is that she is just a really, genuinely nice person and that shows through.

Maxwell Smart - I don't think I've met anyone who has their head as straight on about "the issues" as he does. And on top of that the way he expresses and explains his opinions are very entertaining; well written. The dude has an underrated sense of humor too.

Mushroom - Whether you always agree with him or not, he always does his best to make arguments interesting and informative, imo.

DominEl - A really likeable dude. And sometimes, thats enough.  8)

CatwomanofV - Cat is really nice and laidback, and the forum wouldn't be the same place if she was not around. When i first came here i was studying Wicca, and my mom was giving me a real hard time about it. One of the things I initially liked about this place was that there was someone here into Wicca, and the fact this place wasn't all ignorant about it like my mom.

DonCarlos - aka "The Professor" Hes a really intelligent man and he has made his mark on the political forum. He was also the life of the party at the (unfortunately) unsuccesful adult forum.

nally - Jeff is so much a part of this place hes like an institution, lol. It just would not be the same place if he were to leave. We love ya man!

Howard - Howards a nice guy and really funny. Like Jeff(as well as Cat) hes been here as long as I have(i came here in sept.04).

El_Duderino - At first i was hesitant to put myself; I thought it would come off the wrong way. But I got to thinking, I'm a one-of-a-kind(seems to be that way everywhere I go, not just here), so if that counts for anything, well, there you go, lol.

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 01/19/06 at 8:22 pm

Bobby(gone) - Makes me really sad that Bob is gone. His general personality just brought something to these boards that is missing now that hes gone.

MidKnightDarkness - Beth is like Andy(Alcoholica) and Bobby in this regard. She just brings something special to the boards others don't.

Don't worry, I heard it through the grapevine that he'll be returning sometime. *thumbs up*

And thanks, man. :)

Written By: Dominic L. on 01/19/06 at 8:26 pm

Thanks, Alex

Written By: La Sine Pesroh on 01/19/06 at 8:35 pm

I think "classic" is one of those terms that is way overused today.

Let me set the record straight.

This is a classic:

http://www.streetrodstogo.com/rods/subs/pix/57belair-lf-34.jpg

This is a classic:

http://www.msmeet.com/Bildarkiv/Traffen04/original/etype4.JPG

This is a classic:
http://images.art.com/images/-/Marilyn-Monroe--C10000397.jpeg

Any questions?

Written By: deadrockstar on 01/19/06 at 8:57 pm

This is a classic:

This is a classic:

]

This is a classic:
]

Any questions?

Gee, lighten up.

Although theres never anything wrong with a picture of Marilyn Monroe..

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 01/19/06 at 10:01 pm

This is a classic:
http://images.art.com/images/-/Marilyn-Monroe--C10000397.jpeg

Any questions?
  hummenna hummenna hummenna
that my friend is a 60's Classic

Written By: Donnie Darko on 01/19/06 at 10:55 pm

i enjoy your threads, man. Whats your real name, btw? You don't have to say your first if you aren't comfortable, but I'd at least like to know your first name. Lets see how good my memory is: You're from southwest Oregon, right?

Anyway, in my opinion these are the most vital members as far as shaping the character of the board:

RockAndRollFan(gone) - Like him personally or not, he was pretty devoted to posting here and started a lot of "mainstay" topics.

Alcoholica(sp? gone) - The dude had his own style that was just markedly different from anyone else here.

Full_House_Fan/DevoRule/Donnie Darko - You have created a lot of great threads. And perhaps the best thread here overall(you know which one, dude!).

Odyssey - Andrea is kinda like everyone's big sister on here. Plus i think her work in the photos section is a good contribution.

jacks/fingers - Again, another person who just brings a very unique presence to the board. Sometimes shes more like a guy than me!  :D

Ultraviolet521 - She is a unique individual like Bobby, Beth, and Chrissy. I think one thing she has in common with Bobby is that she is just a really, genuinely nice person and that shows through.

Maxwell Smart - I don't think I've met anyone who has their head as straight on about "the issues" as he does. And on top of that the way he expresses and explains his opinions are very entertaining; well written. The dude has an underrated sense of humor too.

Mushroom - Whether you always agree with him or not, he always does his best to make arguments interesting and informative, imo.

CatwomanofV - Cat is really nice and laidback, and the forum wouldn't be the same place if she was not around. When i first came here i was studying Wicca, and my mom was giving me a real hard time about it. One of the things I initially liked about this place was that there was someone here into Wicca, and the fact this place wasn't all ignorant about it like my mom.

DonCarlos - aka "The Professor" Hes a really intelligent man and he has made his mark on the political forum. He was also the life of the party at the (unfortunately) unsuccesful adult forum.

nally - Jeff is so much a part of this place hes like an institution, lol. It just would not be the same place if he were to leave. We love ya man!

Howard - Howards a nice guy and really funny. Like Jeff(as well as Cat) hes been here as long as I have(i came here in sept.04).

El_Duderino - At first i was hesitant to put myself; I thought it would come off the wrong way. But I got to thinking, I'm a one-of-a-kind(seems to be that way everywhere I go, not just here), so if that counts for anything, well, there you go, lol.

Dude, thanks.  You really are a dude.  I'm certainly not the nicest guy in the world; but thanks for your props and I agree with the props you gave everyone else.  I try to contribute to this board whatever way I can, I've sure increased the traffic!  ;D

Actually, Howard has been here a long, long time, since like 2001 or 1999 I think (correct me if I'm wrong Howard).

As for me, I live in west-central Oregon. I'm not going to specify where, for privacy's sake, but it's a good way's south of Portland. 

Written By: GREEN67 on 01/19/06 at 11:35 pm

8) I have sev faves.Quirk, catwoman, Badfingerfan, jamieMcbain, retroGuy, howard, Alcholoica, Ktelqueen, MaxwellSmart, mushroom, AbsolutelyVile,PhilipEno,Jacks,nally,....I am sure I forgot ALOT of others...I enjoy the PPLE that are on all the time and we can discuss not only the 80s but other generations as well...I am a little hurt.. :\'(...does no one enjoy my posts???

Written By: deadrockstar on 01/20/06 at 12:05 am

8) I have sev faves.Quirk, catwoman, Badfingerfan, jamieMcbain, retroGuy, howard, Alcholoica, Ktelqueen, MaxwellSmart, mushroom, AbsolutelyVile,PhilipEno,Jacks,nally,....I am sure I forgot ALOT of others...I enjoy the PPLE that are on all the time and we can discuss not only the 80s but other generations as well...I am a little hurt.. :\'(...does no one enjoy my posts???

I'm afraid I haven't really seen them.

Written By: karen on 01/20/06 at 3:59 am

I am a little hurt.. :\'(...does no one enjoy my posts???

I think you mainly join in the 80s discussions don't you?  I know you've made some good posts on some of the threads I've replied to in that section.

Written By: YWN on 01/20/06 at 8:03 am

Hmm...no one has mentioned me...

...time to get out the flamethrower.  >:(

Written By: jackas on 01/20/06 at 8:44 am

I think there are a lot of members that are really great and if they weren't here the site just wouldn't be the same.  Alex named most of them.  But if I had to pick classic members I would have to go with the two people it was hard to miss.....RockandRollFan and jiminy.  Two inth00s legends. ;D

Written By: JamieMcBain on 01/20/06 at 9:24 am

Weeeeeeee! I have been nominated!  ;D  And I don't even have a speech!  ;D

Written By: JamieMcBain on 01/20/06 at 9:41 am

Here are some of the people I consider to be Classic inthe00s members....

By the way.... it's a long list!  ;D

Indy Gent
Jimmy
Phillip Eno
Chuck G
catwoman
Whistledog
RockAndRollFan
El Duderino
Alcoholica
Full_House_Fan/DevoRule/Donnie Darko
ktelqueen
Odyssey
DominEl
Don Carlos
Quirk
Maxwell Smart
QueenAmenRa
Ły

Written By: JamieMcBain on 01/20/06 at 9:46 am

I would also like to mention....

Badfinger-fan
Luke
rich1981
fingers
McDonald
GWBush2004
Harmonica
barefootrobin
DanootaAndMe
bbigd04
Karen
Crazy Mom

Written By: jackas on 01/20/06 at 10:38 am

OMG Jamie, I think you just named the whole board. ;) ;D

Written By: KKay on 01/20/06 at 10:42 am

I would also like to mention....

Badfinger-fan
Luke
rich1981
fingers
McDonald
GWBush2004
Harmonica
barefootrobin
DanootaAndMe
bbigd04
Karen
Crazy Mom

I'll go back to the  "where do you see yourself in a year" thread and say...on this list! :)

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 01/20/06 at 11:25 am

Yeah, I could only read about half of that list... I'll read the rest when I have more time. :P

H4 H4!!!1 I'M JU5T PL4Y1N W1TH Y0U, J4M1E...!!!111one :D

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 01/20/06 at 11:26 am

H4 H4!!!1 I'M JU5T PL4Y1N W1TH Y0U, J4M1E...!!!111one :D

BUT 0MG, N0T S3XU411Y...!!!!!11

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 01/20/06 at 11:28 am

BUT 0MG, N0T S3XU411Y...!!!!!11

L0L0L0L0LZZZ!!!!!11

Written By: KKay on 01/20/06 at 11:58 am

Go for the other one....we're the B-list ;D

but I like you gusy!

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/20/06 at 11:58 am

Ok, here is my list:

Chucky (of course-none of us would be here if it wasn't for him).
Hairspray-our MIA moderator
Bobo-our other MIA moderator-who I noticed made a few appearences lately
FussBudget
Dagwood
Crazymom-AKA 80s Cheerleader
DJ Midas
Indy Gent
Karen
CeramicsFanatic
Rice Cube
Paul
Zella
Marian
Davester
Philbo
Bobby
cs
Taoist
Gabble Ratchet
lebeiw15
Banasy
Gis
Goreripper
gamblefish
maddog
Dude
Howard
RocknRollFan (yeah, I know)
Crazy Don (who met the same fate as RocknRollFan)

Most, if not all of these people were here when I joined.

Cat

Written By: Tanya1976 on 01/20/06 at 12:00 pm

;D ;D  Thanks. At least someone didn't forget about me.

Cat

You are always on my mind, Love!!!

Written By: Tanya1976 on 01/20/06 at 12:01 pm

Here are some of the people I consider to be Classic inthe00s members....

By the way.... it's a long list!  ;D

Indy Gent
Jimmy
Phillip Eno
Chuck G
catwoman
Whistledog
RockAndRollFan
El Duderino
Alcoholica
Full_House_Fan/DevoRule/Donnie Darko
ktelqueen
Odyssey
DominEl
Don Carlos
Quirk
Maxwell Smart
QueenAmenRa
Ły

Written By: whistledog on 01/20/06 at 12:42 pm

Nally

Youre never gonna hear the end of what you just did :P

Written By: YWN on 01/20/06 at 1:02 pm

Nobody mentioned me!?  :\'(

...I guess that's what I get for my excessive name changing.  I bet that only a few of you know who I am.

Written By: Tia on 01/20/06 at 1:03 pm

Nobody mentioned me!?   :\'(

...I guess that's what I get for my excessive name changing.  I bet that only a few of you know who I am.

i only got mentioned once. (thanks jamie!) i need to get more controversial, i think.

i love jar jar! jar jar binks rules!

Written By: whistledog on 01/20/06 at 1:23 pm

Nobody mentioned me!?   :\'(

Who the hell are you anyway?  ;D  :P

Written By: YWN on 01/20/06 at 1:41 pm

[quote author=whis

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/20/06 at 2:04 pm

I guess I just don't leave that kind of impresson. :-\\

Written By: YWN on 01/20/06 at 2:07 pm

Yeah, right, you heathen!!! ;D

http://www.garrisonartcenter.org/Artists/bcase37.jpg

Written By: Howard on 01/20/06 at 2:08 pm

I've been on here since November 21st,2001.I would be considered legendary.This is the only board that I've gotten kicked out of twice and came back to stay. ;D

Written By: ADH13 on 01/20/06 at 2:09 pm

I'm sure he didn't leave you out intentionally...

haha that's why I'm not making a list... I started to, then felt like I was forgetting people, so I hit the "back" button. :)

Written By: Howard on 01/20/06 at 2:10 pm

I'm sure he didn't leave you out intentionally...

haha that's why I'm not making a list... I started to, then felt like I was forgetting people, so I hit the "back" button. :)

How long you've been here Andrea?

Written By: ADH13 on 01/20/06 at 2:11 pm

How long you've been here Andrea?

I started as a guest in January 2005, and I've been a member since March 2005.

Written By: Howard on 01/20/06 at 2:25 pm

I started as a guest in January 2005, and I've been a member since March 2005.

I've been here for almost 4 1/2 years.

Written By: YWN on 01/20/06 at 2:38 pm

I registered May 18th, 2005, although I didn't post much over the summer, because I was residing in my small house close to the beach with no computer.

Written By: Howard on 01/20/06 at 2:56 pm

Would you consider Chucky classic? ;D

Written By: JamieMcBain on 01/20/06 at 5:06 pm

No.... just the people who have posted the most or been here the longest!  ;D

Written By: JamieMcBain on 01/20/06 at 5:08 pm

What about CeramicsFanatic?

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 01/20/06 at 5:13 pm

Ok, here is my list:

FussBudget
Dagwood
DJ Midas
Indy Gent
Karen
CeramicsFanatic
Rice Cube
Paul
Zella
Marian
Davester
Philbo
Bobby
cs
Taoist
Gabble Ratchet
lebeiw15
Banasy
Gis
Goreripper
gamblefish
maddog
Dude
Howard

Cat

Thanks for mentioning me, Cat!  :)

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 01/20/06 at 5:13 pm

What about CeramicsFanatic?

And thank you, Jamie!  ;)

Written By: Paul on 01/20/06 at 5:15 pm

Ooh...and me, and me!

I've written all this out somewhere before, so I won't wade through it all again...

Suffice to say, my 'classic' members know who they are...!

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 01/20/06 at 5:32 pm

Pretty much everyone here.

Even one time posters such as Becks... I mean, he's the one who had an entire thread dedicated to him a few months back and caused a bit of contoversy when it got shut down.  ;D

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/20/06 at 5:44 pm

You have been here longer than I have-so that makes you a "Classic".  ;)

Cat

Written By: Donnie Darko on 01/20/06 at 5:45 pm

You have been here longer than I have-so that makes you a "Classic".  ;)

Cat

You are indeed classic too, I define an inthe00s classic as a member people think of when they think of the site.

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 01/20/06 at 6:22 pm

I was residing in my small house close to the beach with no computer.

Oh yeah, I remember that.

THAT BETTER NOT BE HAPPENING THIS YEAR!!!!!111one >:-{

Written By: JamieMcBain on 01/20/06 at 6:44 pm

And thank you, Jamie!  ;)

Your welcome!

Written By: whistledog on 01/20/06 at 7:18 pm

I am surprised I have been mentioned  :o

I am still somewhat a newbie ... a really post whoring newbie  ;D

Written By: YWN on 01/20/06 at 7:33 pm

Oh yeah, I remember that.

THAT BETTER NOT BE HAPPENING THIS YEAR!!!!!111one >:-{

I don't even remember getting to know you well until around September when, for some reason, I said you were my long lost sister.

...of course, this relationship evolved into a sister-brother-mother-fiance relationship, although we dropped the fiance part, I'm guessing partly because the place we were going to elope was the Board Games section, which is ghey, and that marrying your relative would be gross.

Oh yeah, and as of a few days ago, I'm your sex slave.  :D

Written By: deadrockstar on 01/20/06 at 7:47 pm

Oh Erin im so sorry! Yeah, maybe these threads arent the best idea because you try your hardest to include everyone but sometimes people will slip your mind. You weren't on all yesterday which is when i wrote this i think so maybe thats why. I'd definitely include you. You are very important to the forums, and i like you. :)

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 01/20/06 at 7:54 pm

I don't even remember getting to know you well until around September when, for some reason, I said you were my long lost sister.

...of course, this relationship evolved into a sister-brother-mother-fiance relationship, although we dropped the fiance part, I'm guessing partly because the place we were going to elope was the Board Games section, which is ghey, and that marrying your relative would be gross.

Wait, whaaa? Married?.....Wait..

...S3X SL4V3..?!?!!!11111one :o

Written By: jackas on 01/20/06 at 8:40 pm

Married..gezz!

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 01/20/06 at 8:41 pm

[quote author=whis

Written By: whistledog on 01/20/06 at 8:55 pm

You've thrown out some awesome quizzes, Jason!  8)

why thank you :)

I've actually been considering doing an 80's Quiz 6, but I think I ran out of 80's songs  ;D

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 01/20/06 at 9:06 pm

[quote author=whis

Written By: Tia on 01/20/06 at 9:40 pm

...S3X SL4V3..?!?!!!11111one :o

ahh, young love.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/20/06 at 10:40 pm

Oh Erin im so sorry! Yeah, maybe these threads arent the best idea because you try your hardest to include everyone but sometimes people will slip your mind. You weren't on all yesterday which is when i wrote this i think so maybe thats why. I'd definitely include you. You are very important to the forums, and i like you. :)

aww..thanks Alex...I was just joking around....I knew ya didn't forget me on purpose! LOL! ;)

Written By: Dagwood on 01/20/06 at 10:42 pm

When I think of this board I think of:

Crazymom, Oddysey, Jacks, Tam, Chrissy, Cat, Don Carlos, Maxwell Smart, Howard, Midnight Darkness, Quirk, Apricot,
DAK, Philip Eno, Donnie Darko, Marty McFly, Mushroom, Barefootrobin, Chucky, Bobo, Hairspray, McDonald, El Duderino...There are more, but it is late and my brain fails me right now.

See what I mean...I went and forgot Ceramics Fantastic and Paul.  I would mention some of the younger members but they are changing their names so much, I have no clue who is who.  You all rock.

Written By: YWN on 01/20/06 at 10:49 pm

When I think of inthe00s, I usually think of Beth, Dominic, Erin, Jeff, Philip, Jason...and a few others.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 01/21/06 at 9:13 am

I almost forgot about DAK and Apricot.  :-[

Written By: Dominic L. on 01/21/06 at 9:16 am

whoa, so... you started talking to her the same time as me...

but you were her son first!

Written By: Dominic L. on 01/21/06 at 9:18 am

ok, ok... Since Marsh wants a mention...

YWN! (That's right, no Sheth, or SFF)

Written By: YWN on 01/21/06 at 9:51 am

whoa, so... you started talking to her the same time as me...

but you were her son first!

No, I'm telling you, it started out as her being my long lost sister who looks nothing like me.

Written By: gemini on 01/21/06 at 12:01 pm

I don't expect to be considered a "classic 00s member", but geez, not one mention anywhere?  :\'(  I guess my posts just aren't very  memorable. Now that I think of it, they really aren't.

Written By: YWN on 01/21/06 at 12:05 pm

I don't expect to be considered a "classic 00s member", but geez, not one mention anywhere?  :\'(  I guess my posts just aren't very  memorable. Now that I think of it, they really aren't.

Nope, you're fairly bland.  In fact, the words "gemini" and "boring" are often used interchangeably.  Like,  "Hey, how's it going?"  "Eh, pretty gemini." 

Written By: Billy Florio on 01/21/06 at 1:27 pm

Sigh...

I can accept the newer people fogetting me, but the older people?!  Cmon guys! 

Also:
Zella
Fuss Budget
RNR fan
80s Cheerleader
Bobo
Bobby
Howard
Catwoman
Don Carlos

there are more

Written By: FaultyDog on 01/21/06 at 1:29 pm

If it makes you feel any better: we're in the same boat. We'd better get our oars out (not in - that might tick some people off! ;)) and start rowing...

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 01/21/06 at 1:36 pm

Nope, you're fairly bland.  In fact, the words "gemini" and "boring" are often used interchangeably.  Like,  "Hey, how's it going?"  "Eh, pretty gemini." 
Brat! such a mean streak, but you can get away with it, just know if you dish it out, you're gonna get some back kiddo.  ;) unless Gemini is too nice  ::)  and wouldn't stoop.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 01/21/06 at 1:59 pm

If it weren't for each member on here, this board wouldn't function. So no names in print from me and chance are even though I've only got 7 weeks time in, I would invariably forget someone or someone may feel left out so rest assurred that your names are forever chiseled in my mind and I'd rather not make a distinction between members, although some, just by tenure, and posts total and frequency of appearance would get my nod simply from that. In the time I've been here, I've met some of the most amazing people in my life, at all times of day or night from all walks of life, from all parts of the earth, some young, some older, some I'll never forget. I feel like I know some of you very well, which I hadn't planned on when I first arrived, but am I am grateful for. 
as Forrest Gump says: "That's all i have to say about that".

Written By: Dominic L. on 01/21/06 at 2:17 pm

Sigh...

Also:
Zella
Fuss Budget
RNR fan
80s Cheerleader
Bobo
Bobby
Howard
Catwoman
Don Carlos

there are more

If it helps, you have good taste in music!

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c260/boojispud/Y.jpg

Written By: Donnie Darko on 01/21/06 at 3:33 pm

Sigh...

Also:
Zella
Fuss Budget
RNR fan
80s Cheerleader
Bobo
Bobby
Howard
Catwoman
Don Carlos

there are more

Well, I hang out in 80s, 90s, 00s, and PPP, so I don't see too many Gemini and Florio posts.  But you both seem cool :)

Written By: Dagwood on 01/21/06 at 4:18 pm

How could I have forgotten Gemini, both Billy and Mike Florio and Fuss Budget.  Where was my brain.

I guess I could add Crazy Don....he is legendary.

Written By: Billy Florio on 01/21/06 at 5:47 pm

How could I have forgotten Gemini, both Billy and Mike Florio and Fuss Budget.  Where was my brain.

I guess I could add Crazy Don....he is legendary.

I almost forgot about you too Dagwood

also Crazy Don, Jessica, Rice Cube...

Written By: Billy Florio on 01/21/06 at 5:47 pm

If it helps, you have good taste in music!

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c260/boojispud/Y.jpg

haha...thanks

Written By: Dagwood on 01/21/06 at 10:40 pm

I almost forgot about you too Dagwood

also Crazy Don, Jessica, Rice Cube...

Thanks, Billy.  You reminded me that I forgot Jess and Rice...duh.  My brain really isn't working this weekend.  I must have left it at work. ;)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/21/06 at 11:04 pm

Ok...this is in no particular order...just how I thought of your names in my head...also, if I forget someone, please know that it is NOT because I don't like you...my brain is so scattered sometimes...well, you know how that goes.

Odyssey (she's like the big sis on the boards....and great to talk to, and super slueth with)
Midknightdarkness (my younger sis, best friend...and the person that makes me laugh nearly all the time)
Doms (a totally rad kid who has great taste in music, and is great to talk to)
Jacks (always makes me laugh, is a totally fun person)
Marsh (like Doms, you are a great kid who I enjoy talking to...and you are pretty funny too)
Badfingerfan (you are a very caring guy, with lots of words of wisdom, it is nice to get to know you)
Andrew/Apricot (such a smart kid...beyond his years...very original..and I miss him)
Matt/C.Noize (very smart, very friendly)
Justin (even though you aren't "around" much...you are dating my sis..and I dig ya ;))
Alex/Dude (very smart, carries on good conversations)
Howard (never fails at making me laugh)
Jason/Whistle (I am glad to have gotten to know you better...likes 70's music as I also do)
Marty McFly (I love how retro you are...and the fact that you love shopping at Goodwill just as much as I do)
Krissy/Ultraviolet (such a sweet girl...very old-fashioned...and loves retro stuff as well)
Cat (very nice to talk to...glad to have gotten to know you better)
Kim/Crazymom (I love how you speak your mind...you are one cool lady)
Mike/Dak (down to earth, nice guy to talk to)
Luke/GRS (nice personality....very friendly guy)
Philip Eno (funny and an asset to the boards)
KellyGoo (loves Mama's Family as much as me...is very kind)
Dagwood (very friendly person that I enjoy chatting with)
Rhonda/Gemini (very nice person to converse with on the boards)
Henk (very friendly guy who always impresses me with how much music knowledge he has)
Green67 (fun person to talk to about retro stuff)
Jeff/nally (seems to have a kind heart, very detailed.
Maria (ktelqueen) cool chica who loves her disco
Tam (hilarious, hilarious...did I mention..hilarious...I totally dig her)
Karen/CF (very nice, friendly personality)
Bobby (I miss him on the boards..he is such a genuine guy, I really like him lots)
JamieMcBain (very friendly and funny)
Loki (seems like a very nice guy, very friendly)
Shaq/Nullnvoid (i miss seeing her around...she is very funny and great to talk to)
Patty/bookmistress (very friendly girl...nice to talk to)

there are others that I really haven't had the chance to get to know....but I still respect and admire all of you (Don Carlos, Maxwell Smart, Mushroom, GWBush, TonyStewartfan, Karen, KKay, Tanya, Paul, Billy Florio, New Wavechick, Windbreaker, jaytee, shiprunner,  etc.)

Again..I am sorry if I forgot anyone! :)

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 01/22/06 at 1:23 am

She at tha church, she get-a married....Married?.....Married.....Married?....Yah, MARRIED geece!
  ;D the donger

Written By: Donnie Darko on 01/22/06 at 1:23 am

;D the donger

The Donger need food!

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 01/22/06 at 1:41 am

The Donger need food!
I wish I had that movie, I'd slap it in right now and forward to that scene with Long Duk Dong  ;D

Written By: Donnie Darko on 01/22/06 at 1:42 am

I wish I had that movie, I'd slap it in right now and forward to that scene with Long Duk Dong  ;D

I've only seen about a third of "Sixteen Candles".  But I've seen that scene  ;D

Written By: Howard on 01/22/06 at 1:20 pm

http://www.filmfinder.com/HSP/Web%20Legend%20lives.jpg

The Legend Lives On 8)

Written By: Howard on 01/22/06 at 1:20 pm

I've only seen about a third of "Sixteen Candles".  But I've seen that scene  ;D

What about Sexteen Candles? ;D

Written By: Donnie Darko on 01/22/06 at 1:58 pm

What about Sexteen Candles? ;D

You perv  ;D

Written By: Dagwood on 01/22/06 at 7:17 pm

I have it and just may do that later this evening.  I love Long Duc Dong.

Written By: DJ Midas on 01/22/06 at 8:26 pm

Ok, here is my list:

FussBudget
Dagwood
DJ Midas
Indy Gent
Karen
CeramicsFanatic
Rice Cube
Paul
Zella
Marian
Davester
Philbo
Bobby
cs
Taoist
Gabble Ratchet
lebeiw15
Banasy
Gis
Goreripper
gamblefish
maddog
Dude
Howard

Cat

I'll agree with this list and add the following:

Jonman
cornboy/boy of corn
MDC aka 80sTrivMeister
Mystery Woman
Mr. Yuk  :D
langdon hughes
Tarzan Boy
PoP
Syncronos
Mr. Gazpacho
Fett69
Wicked Lester
Goldie
youngcricket
MissInformation
Jessica
AngeliK.
CatWomanofV
Don Carlos

and probably a few others from back in the day that I forgot.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 01/22/06 at 8:34 pm

Brat! such a mean streak, but you can get away with it, just know if you dish it out, you're gonna get some back kiddo.   ;) unless Gemini is too nice  ::)  and wouldn't stoop.
HEY HEY, Marsh, no modifiying my post you booger!  ;D  ;D  I think she should stoop a little and return fire! .

Written By: mandamoo on 01/22/06 at 8:36 pm

Jonman
cornboy/boy of corn
MDC aka 80sTrivMeister
Mystery Woman
langdon hughes
Tarzan Boy
PoP
Syncronos
Mr. Gazpacho
Fett69
Wicked Lester
Goldie
youngcricket
MissInformation
Jessica
AngeliK.
CatWomanofV
Don Carlos

Maybe I just haven't been here long enough to make 'the list'  ??? ;D

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 01/22/06 at 8:37 pm

Ok...this is in no particular order...just how I thought of your names in my head...also, if I forget someone, please know that it is NOT because I don't like you...my brain is so scattered sometimes...well, you know how that goes.

Odyssey (she's like the big sis on the boards....and great to talk to, and super slueth with)
Midknightdarkness (my younger sis, best friend...and the person that makes me laugh nearly all the time)
Marsh (like Doms, you are a great kid who I enjoy talking to...and you are pretty funny too)
Badfingerfan (you are a very caring guy, with lots of words of wisdom, it is nice to get to know you)
Andrew/Apricot (such a smart kid...beyond his years...very original..and I miss him)
Justin (even though you aren't "around" much...you are dating my sis..and I dig ya ;))
Jason/Whistle (I am glad to have gotten to know you better...likes 70's music as I also do)
Marty McFly (I love how retro you are...and the fact that you love shopping at Goodwill just as much as I do)
Krissy/Ultraviolet (such a sweet girl...very old-fashioned...and loves retro stuff as well)
Henk (very friendly guy who always impresses me with how much music knowledge he has)
Bobby (I miss him on the boards..he is such a genuine guy, I really like him lots)
Shaq/Nullnvoid (i miss seeing her around...she is very funny and great to talk to)

there are others that I really haven't had the chance to get to know....but I still respect and admire all of you (Don Carlos, Maxwell Smart, Mushroom, GWBush, TonyStewartfan, Karen, KKay, Tanya, Paul, Billy Florio, New Wavechick, Windbreaker, jaytee, shiprunner,  etc.)

Quirk/Erin, you shouldn't have.  I am still in the process of paying my dues and getting some inthe00s mileage, maybe if I'm still at it this time next year, I may be eligible, but you're the classic, not me. Maybe I'll be in the running for rookie of the year  ;D

Written By: DJ Midas on 01/22/06 at 8:40 pm

Maybe I just haven't been here long enough to make 'the list'  ??? ;D

Aw crap, how could I forget the one and only moo? 

Like the song goes, I only have eyes for moo.  :-* ;) :D

Written By: whistledog on 01/22/06 at 8:43 pm

I should delete my account, wait like 5 months, then make a comeback.  In my absense, people would be like "Whatever happened to that whistledog dude.  He made like 10,000 posts really fast, then just disappeared"  If that's not a classic inthe00s member, i don't know what is ;D

Written By: JamieMcBain on 01/22/06 at 8:46 pm

http://www.filmfinder.com/HSP/Web%20Legend%20lives.jpg

The Legend Lives On 8)

You're the man, Howard!  ;D

Cool jpg!  8)

Written By: JamieMcBain on 01/22/06 at 8:51 pm

Thanks Erin, you rock!

http://photos.yafro.com/pics3/i/20060122/18/6/5/7/65770e2c0a7768a8a1ecf8d6add911bd200601221_full.jpg

Written By: mandamoo on 01/22/06 at 8:56 pm

Aw crap, how could I forget the one and only moo? 

Like the song goes, I only have eyes for moo.  :-* ;) :D

Haha flattery will get you everywhere  :P :D ;)

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 01/22/06 at 9:06 pm

[quote author=whis

Written By: Dagwood on 01/22/06 at 9:18 pm

Jonman
cornboy/boy of corn
MDC aka 80sTrivMeister
Mystery Woman
langdon hughes
Tarzan Boy
PoP
Syncronos
Mr. Gazpacho
Fett69
Wicked Lester
Goldie
youngcricket
MissInformation
Jessica
AngeliK.
CatWomanofV
Don Carlos

Good add-ons.  I miss Langdon.  I think I may have also forgotten you, DJ.  If so, I am incredibly sorry.  Forgive me? :)

Written By: YWN on 01/23/06 at 7:51 am

HEY HEY, Marsh, no modifiying my post you booger!  ;D  ;D  I think she should stoop a little and return fire! .

???  I didn't modify anything...

Written By: KKay on 01/23/06 at 9:51 am

Wow...that means there is hope for me in the future...
I CAN be all I can be!
Thanks for the mention...it's nice.  and I could certainly be posting more if my husband would not take the computer on ski trips with himover the weekend!!!!!

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 01/23/06 at 10:14 am

???  I didn't modify anything...
It must be an age thing and I'm gettin senile. so sorry for the false accusation. if the glove doesn't fit, you must aquit

Written By: Dominic L. on 01/23/06 at 11:11 am

Doesn't anyone else remember the actor who played Long Duk Dong was also in UHF?!!

Written By: Tia on 01/23/06 at 11:19 am

goreripper? i don't even remember a goreripper.

Written By: karen on 01/23/06 at 11:22 am

goreripper? i don't even remember a goreripper.

That's his old name.  I think he changed it to Powerslave when the boards restarted after a major crash

Written By: Tam on 01/23/06 at 12:00 pm

I thank ya'll for the couple of mentions - although I do not think that I am a classic member. ;)

I joined a year ago and the peeps who seemed to be most prominent were:

Karen
ktelqueen
RnRFan
CeramicsFanatic
Paul
FaultyDog (Henk)
FBVP
DonCarlos
CatwomanofV
80's Cheerleader ;)
Absolutely Vile
Philip Eno
Dagwood
MandaMoo
rubixgirl
Rice Cube
Jessica
nally
Zella
woops
Billy Florio
Howard
Marian
Indy Gent
Bobby
jaytee
Hairspray
maddog
goodsin
Climber
Harmonica
DanootaAndMe
Davester
SkyLowLow
*Yawn*
JoeDeertae
GWBush2004
JamieMcBain
fragswife
AngeFaitore

That's pretty much all I can remember for now.
A lot of these peeps aren't around anymore either! :\'(

Written By: Tia on 01/23/06 at 12:10 pm

i hate how you have to be a long-timer to get on the in list!  :-\\ remember when i was here ten years ago, under that, uh, different name? yup, that was me.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/23/06 at 12:20 pm

ummmm.....Cat......aren't you forgetting the MOST important one ??? ;)

I didn't forget him. He wasn't here when I joined. I talked him into joining.  ;D ;D

Cat

Written By: JamieMcBain on 01/23/06 at 12:22 pm

I thank ya'll for the couple of mentions - although I do not think that I am a classic member. ;)

Karen
ktelqueen
RnRFan
CeramicsFanatic
Paul
FaultyDog (Henk)
FBVP
DonCarlos
CatwomanofV
80's Cheerleader ;)
Absolutely Vile
Philip Eno
Dagwood
MandaMoo
rubixgirl
Rice Cube
Jessica
nally
Zella
woops
Billy Florio
Howard
Marian
Indy Gent
Bobby
jaytee
Hairspray
maddog
goodsin
Climber
Harmonica
DanootaAndMe
Davester
SkyLowLow
*Yawn*
JoeDeertae
GWBush2004
JamieMcBain
fragswife
AngeFaitore

Weeeeeee..... I'm on another list!  ;D

Written By: Donnie Darko on 01/23/06 at 12:57 pm

Karen
ktelqueen
RnRFan
CeramicsFanatic
Paul
FaultyDog (Henk)
FBVP
DonCarlos
CatwomanofV
80's Cheerleader ;)
Absolutely Vile
Philip Eno
Dagwood
MandaMoo
rubixgirl
Rice Cube
Jessica
nally
Zella
woops
Billy Florio
Howard
Marian
Indy Gent
Bobby
jaytee
Hairspray
maddog
goodsin
Climber
Harmonica
DanootaAndMe
Davester
SkyLowLow
*Yawn*
JoeDeertae
GWBush2004
JamieMcBain
fragswife
AngeFaitore

You're a classic member.  I remember your posts back in the day :)

Written By: FaultyDog on 01/23/06 at 2:01 pm

Karen
ktelqueen
RnRFan
CeramicsFanatic
Paul
FaultyDog (Henk)
FBVP
DonCarlos
CatwomanofV
80's Cheerleader ;)
Absolutely Vile
Philip Eno
Dagwood
MandaMoo
rubixgirl
Rice Cube
Jessica
nally
Zella
woops
Billy Florio
Howard
Marian
Indy Gent
Bobby
jaytee
Hairspray
maddog
goodsin
Climber
Harmonica
DanootaAndMe
Davester
SkyLowLow
*Yawn*
JoeDeertae
GWBush2004
JamieMcBain
fragswife
AngeFaitore

Nice of you to include me, BUT.... I only joined the boards in May 2005 - just over 8 months ago now ;)

Written By: Tam on 01/23/06 at 2:08 pm

Nice of you to include me, BUT.... I only joined the boards in May 2005 - just over 8 months ago now ;)

I guess because you are a riot that I feel like I have known you since I began here!!! ;)

Kudos Henk!!! 8)

Written By: FaultyDog on 01/23/06 at 2:22 pm

I guess because you are a riot that I feel like I have known you since I began here!!! ;)

Kudos Henk!!! 8)

Awwww... geez, thanks Tam! :)

Written By: Howard on 01/23/06 at 5:34 pm

You're the man, Howard!  ;D

Cool jpg!  8)

I'm The Man,WHOO! ;D

Written By: Howard on 01/23/06 at 5:35 pm

You perv  ;D

Thanks Double D. ;D

Written By: Donnie Darko on 01/23/06 at 5:58 pm

Thanks Double D. ;D

Anytime  ;D

Written By: JamieMcBain on 01/23/06 at 6:05 pm

I'm The Man,WHOO! ;D

;D

Written By: Howard on 01/23/06 at 6:35 pm

I think Chucky is more classic.

Written By: Donnie Darko on 01/23/06 at 6:40 pm

I think Chucky is more classic.

Well, he is the king of inthe00s.

Written By: Howard on 01/23/06 at 6:46 pm

Well, he is the king of inthe00s.

Classic Chucky

Written By: whistledog on 01/23/06 at 10:36 pm

Chucky Chucky he's our man.  If he can't do it, no one can ;D

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 01/23/06 at 11:51 pm

[quote author=whis

Written By: Donnie Darko on 01/24/06 at 12:03 am

[quote author=whis

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 01/24/06 at 12:06 am

Although during the rare occasion that I have communicated with Chucky we haven't really gotten along (he got annoyed that I kept calling him God  ;D), I have huge respect for the guy.  Every other forum online is full of a-holes and profanity, but this one has almost none of that stuff (except of course in Flame Club, which I'm not supposed to talk about!  ;D)
so now what do you call him?

Written By: Donnie Darko on 01/24/06 at 12:07 am

so now what do you call him?

King  ;D

Written By: Howard on 01/24/06 at 1:26 pm

King  ;D

King Chucky

Written By: Apricot on 02/16/06 at 7:49 pm

He forgot me...

Written By: whistledog on 02/16/06 at 8:29 pm

He forgot me...

Perhaps if you didn't change your name so much, he would have remembered you ;D  ;)

Written By: YWN on 02/16/06 at 8:31 pm

[quote author=whis

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 02/16/06 at 8:32 pm

*Sigh* I miss when Andrew was simply "Apricot".

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 02/16/06 at 10:40 pm

He forgot me...
when you were whiskey whatever, I swear I thought you were some old dude like me  :o

Written By: Gis on 02/17/06 at 4:10 am

i hate how you have to be a long-timer to get on the in list!  :-\\ remember when i was here ten years ago, under that, uh, different name? yup, that was me.
I don't know about that. I've only made it on to Cat's list so far and I've been here years and years and years ! :-\\

Written By: FussBudgetVanPelt on 02/17/06 at 6:50 am

I don't know about that. I've only made it on to Cat's list so far and I've been here years and years and years ! :-\\

You're on my list easily Gis, I just don't have the desire to post one  :)

Written By: karen on 02/17/06 at 6:56 am

I can't recall if I posted one.

I guess mine would have a mix of old and new members.  Many I consider classic members either post infrequently or are no longer around.

Written By: Gis on 02/17/06 at 9:01 am

You're on my list easily Gis, I just don't have the desire to post one  :)
Thank you sweetie  :-* (to quote our favourite dog !)
You'd be high on my list too.

Written By: Apricot on 02/17/06 at 2:09 pm

when you were whiskey whatever, I swear I thought you were some old dude like me  :o

Whiskeyclone? Silly man, that's a Beck song!

*Sigh* I miss when Andrew was simply "Apricot".

I caught a lot of crap for that name, so I had to change it.. I've yet to find one that I think really fits me... of all the names I've gone through, which worked?

Written By: Tia on 02/17/06 at 2:10 pm

Whiskeyclone? Silly man, that's a Beck song!

I caught a lot of crap for that name, so I had to change it.. I've yet to find one that I think really fits me... of all the names I've gone through, which worked?

my dad works for the Tube.

Written By: Howard on 02/17/06 at 3:22 pm

I'm still Classic.I've been here 4 years.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 05/15/06 at 9:01 pm

do you guys remember that mkmartin character, who claimed that they were only like 8 years old? ;D :D

Written By: Dominic L. on 05/15/06 at 9:34 pm

I think you should try Tubeway General, you've yet to get into Gary Numan that much, but believe me, you will.  :)

Written By: Bobby on 05/16/06 at 4:47 am

IMO, the only name that did work for you was Apricot - I liked it.

Here is a list of the people that spring to mind . . .

ChuckyG
Hairspray

Fussbudget
Rice Cube
Indy Gent
Goreripper
Maddog
Tarzan Boy
Crazy Don
Ceramics Fanatic
Don Carlos
CatwomanofV
Howard (when he was 'Jamminoldies')
Absolutely Vile

And a special mention to Paul (when he was Paul UK) who started roughly the same time as me.  :)

I'm sure I've missed some out but . . . oh well.  ;D

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/16/06 at 5:28 am

Perhaps a subtle way of seeking recognition?  :D

Anyone whose earnt the title of 'Badz Maru' and above should be awarded the title automatically, or anyone whose adversely affected the history of this board, i.e. the person who started the 'Ask' threads, before I precipitated the second revival a couple of months back, lol...There are also the classic nostalgics/analytical obsessives which haunt the 70s/80s/90s and 00s boards, you know who you are.  8)

Written By: Bobby on 05/16/06 at 6:15 am

Perhaps a subtle way of seeking recognition?  :D

Anyone whose earnt the title of 'Badz Maru' and above should be awarded the title automatically, or anyone whose adversely affected the history of this board, i.e. the person who started the 'Ask' threads, before I precipitated the second revival a couple of months back, lol...There are also the classic nostalgics/analytical obsessives which haunt the 70s/80s/90s and 00s boards, you know who you are.  8)

First of all, we need to work out what it means to be a 'legend'. I feel that a 'legend' is a person who has seen, and has taken part in the evolutionary development of the boards for a very long time. All the people I have listed were here way before I came along.

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/16/06 at 6:48 am

Phillip Eno is a legend for the sheer volume of posts...I must admit, the man has dedication!

Most of the others were here since at least early 2005, when I registered (in Feb 05). Strangely enough, March 2005 was the month with the most new members registering (376)...

Written By: Paul on 05/16/06 at 6:53 am

And a special mention to Paul (when he was Paul UK) who started roughly the same time as me.  :)

Tch! Creeping up to three years now, Rob...

Almost a pair of 'old fogies', us two!

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/16/06 at 6:56 am

Who here posted on the old boards (which went up to 2001)? And under what names? I'd be interested to know...

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 05/16/06 at 10:25 am

I second that!

Written By: whistledog on 05/16/06 at 10:30 am

I wanna be a classic member.  I'll have to wait a while I guess.  By 2009, I should qualify ;D

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/16/06 at 10:31 am

[quote author=wһіѕ

Written By: karen on 05/16/06 at 10:31 am

I second that!

It's always been my favourite too

Written By: whistledog on 05/16/06 at 10:36 am

Of course you're a classic member, w-dog...even though I was here almost 6 months before you. Your contribution to the arcade, for one, is worthy of note!

Nah, I need to be around longer to be considered classic.  I've only been a member here since September of '05.  I was just some newbie who subtly postwhored his way past 10,000 in record time ;D

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/16/06 at 10:38 am

[quote author=wһіѕ

Written By: whistledog on 05/16/06 at 10:41 am

You might still be in the running for 'highest average posts per day' over a long period...

For a while, I was the champ.  I had about 156 average posts per day, so I took it slow from then on there, just so no one could call me a post whore ;D

Now I have 72.071 per day.  There are other members who haev more than that 

Written By: Donnie Darko on 05/16/06 at 11:08 am

I would hope I'm considered classic...

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/16/06 at 11:11 am

I would hope I'm considered classic...

Deleting your old account didn't help.  ;) Why'd you do it, Donnie? How could you do such a thing?  :o

Written By: Donnie Darko on 05/16/06 at 11:14 am

Deleting your old account didn't help.  ;) Why'd you do it, Donnie? How could you do such a thing?  :o

I'm an idiot  ;D

Written By: Bobby on 05/17/06 at 5:02 pm

Tch! Creeping up to three years now, Rob...

Almost a pair of 'old fogies', us two!

Ha ha! Yeah, I'm ready for my pipe and slippers now . . . Though if we are a pair of old fogies, that makes Howard and Karen residents of the 'Inthe00s' graveyard.  ;D

Written By: Bobby on 05/17/06 at 5:03 pm

Who here posted on the old boards (which went up to 2001)? And under what names? I'd be interested to know...

Yep, I was here when the old boards were still up and have never changed my name.  8)

Written By: Howard on 05/17/06 at 5:16 pm

Ha ha! Yeah, I'm ready for my pipe and slippers now . . . Though if we are a pair of old fogies, that makes Howard and Karen residents of the 'Inthe00s' graveyard.  ;D

As if there ever was one. ;D

Written By: Bobby on 05/17/06 at 5:18 pm

As if there ever was one. ;D

If there was, you would be six foot under by now.  ;)

Written By: Howard on 05/17/06 at 5:20 pm

If there was, you would be six foot under by now.  ;)

God I hope not ;D

Written By: velvetoneo on 05/17/06 at 5:23 pm

Hmm, nobody's mentioned me. I am rather new. But I'll post a list of what I consider "classics" later.

Written By: Howard on 05/17/06 at 5:24 pm

How long you've been here?

Written By: Apricot on 05/17/06 at 7:46 pm

It's probably because it was familiar.. it didn't fit me at all. ;D

Written By: KKay on 05/17/06 at 7:49 pm

I know i have some work to do...well, with the evening free, ummm can you become a classic overnight?

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 05/17/06 at 8:11 pm

I know i have some work to do...well, with the evening free, ummm can you become a classic overnight?
i got this list of classics I'm working on, and I believe you made it to the next round  ;D  just kidding, if i had a list, you'd be on it.

Written By: Apricot on 05/17/06 at 8:15 pm

And what's more, stealing avatars don't help either!

Written By: Apricot on 05/17/06 at 8:17 pm

i.e. the person who started the 'Ask' threads

.. Guilty.

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 05/17/06 at 8:19 pm

.. Guilty.

*Slays*

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 05/17/06 at 8:22 pm

*Slays*
how about just maim

Written By: whistledog on 05/17/06 at 8:22 pm

Hmm, nobody's mentioned me. I am rather new. But I'll post a list of what I consider "classics" later.

You've only been a member some 4 months.  You gotta give it some time to make it into the classics :)

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/17/06 at 9:05 pm

[quote author=wһіѕ

Written By: Howard on 05/18/06 at 4:52 pm

I've been here 15 months, am I on my way to being a classic member?

You might

Written By: Apricot on 05/18/06 at 8:55 pm

how about just maim

'slay' is sexier.

Written By: Dominic L. on 05/19/06 at 4:16 pm

I've been here 15 months, am I on my way to being a classic member?

From what I can tell....

No. :)

I was considered one when I was here for 7 months, so who knows?

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/19/06 at 6:40 pm

From what I can tell....

No. :)

>:( Well, I guess I didn't really post much for most of that time, only really posting regularly in the past 4 months or so.

Written By: Dominic L. on 05/19/06 at 9:18 pm

>:( Well, I guess I didn't really post much for most of that time, only really posting regularly in the past 4 months or so.

I didn't know you existed until the past four months or so.

Written By: Apricot on 05/19/06 at 9:20 pm

You? I don't think I was mentioned as one yet, myself.

Written By: Dominic L. on 05/19/06 at 9:23 pm

Andrew is a classic member, I believe...

Written By: Tia on 05/19/06 at 9:28 pm

Andrew is a classic member, I believe...
dude i gotta say the clockwork orange avatar is the schnizzle.

Written By: Apricot on 05/19/06 at 9:30 pm

dude i gotta say the clockwork orange avatar is the schnizzle.

Badfinger-fan suggested it.. I think it works for me.

I really wanna see that freakin' movie.. I never have.

Written By: Tia on 05/19/06 at 9:37 pm

Badfinger-fan suggested it.. I think it works for me.

I really wanna see that freakin' movie.. I never have.
see 2001, dr. strangelove, and full metal jacket first. i personally think the movie clockwork orange is a hair overrated. good, but the aforementioned are better.

oo! and lolita.

Written By: FaultyDog on 05/20/06 at 2:14 am

see 2001, dr. strangelove, and full metal jacket first. i personally think the movie clockwork orange is a hair overrated. good, but the aforementioned are better.

oo! and lolita.

You said lol LOL ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...